MINI MAFIA IV GAME THREAD

If you have a game you want to play on the forum, you can do so here.
Forum rules
This is an area for forum games. Please note that to support mafia games players cannot edit their own posts in this forum. Off Topic threads will be relocated or deleted. Issues taking place in forum games should be dealt with by respective game GMs and escalated to the moderators only if absolutely necessary.
brainbomb

Re: MINI MAFIA IV GAME THREAD

#1201 Post by brainbomb » Sun Dec 09, 2018 1:29 am

Ike almost exclusively scumread xorxes

brainbomb

#1202 Post by brainbomb » Sun Dec 09, 2018 1:33 am

Jamiet99uk
Night-1 23:27
page 20 / orig
↑brainbomb: "##Vote bozo

im ok with this even if hes a PR tbh"
NEW PLAYERS: We don't vote at night, please ignore Brainbomb's rather tired shtick

brainbomb

#1203 Post by brainbomb » Sun Dec 09, 2018 1:34 am

Jamie tells new players (neph/foodcoats) to ignore my vote on bozo n1.

brainbomb

#1204 Post by brainbomb » Sun Dec 09, 2018 1:35 am

Jamiet99uk
Night-1 13:08
page 22 / orig The problem with today's result is that it shows Damo is just rather bad at the game, which will make him rather hard to read when he really is scum.

I would rather have lynched Xorxes but there we go.

@Brainbomb: Do you still suspect Xorxes? Would you vote for him tomorrow? Do you want us to do a BLAM?
I think Jamie excusing damo as just being bad implies 2 scum were on damo

brainbomb

#1205 Post by brainbomb » Sun Dec 09, 2018 1:36 am

@bozo @xorx

look closely at Jamie hes defending anyone on the damo wagon there

brainbomb

#1206 Post by brainbomb » Sun Dec 09, 2018 1:44 am

Jamiet99uk
Night-1 03:41
page 23 / orig Also if I was scum and Xorxes was town, I'd probably declare him a town-read and then fearkill him at night, rather than try to get him mislynched.

Page 24 : g=1005&part=Night%201&user=Jamiet99uk

Jamiet99uk
Night-1 03:31
page 24 / orig Xorxes' play looks very superficial and opportunistic. It's a bit of a gut read, I'll be honest. I've played a lot of games with Xorxes.

In the morning I'll re-read him in detail.... assuming I'm still alive, of course.

and then boom.
transition:
Jamiet99uk
Night-1 03:26
page 24 / orig Looking back at the Damo wagon.

ThdFrance looks the most likely of those people to be scum. Apart from his engagement with me over the potential scumslip thing, most of his posts were just about game mechanics. When he voted for Damo, in the same post as his vote he said he had no strong reads, rather as if he knew Damo was not scum and wanted to have an excuse ready.

Jamie was very annoyed with bozo at EOD but is not upset at N1.

Jamiet99uk
Night-1 03:03
page 24 / orig
↑brainbomb: "bozo feels like scum trying super super hard to help PR but hes actually just trying to use his polling shit to identify..."

Bozo is so far taking the role you usually occupy.
this is also scummy. hes using me to shade bozo, but its not even a shade because he seems to think what I do helps scum and hes implying bozo is helpful here to scum.

brainbomb

#1207 Post by brainbomb » Sun Dec 09, 2018 1:52 am

bozotheclown
Night-1 20:30
page 21 / orig
↑Nephthys: "For now, to encourage some more discussion ##vote damo"

damo was already the top wagon when you voted for him, how did adding your vote to his wagon encourage discussion?
this is possibly softball.
neph looks very quick and short to reply.

hes either scared of bozo (bahahahah) or doing as hes told

Nephthys
Night-1 19:38
page 21 / orig
↑bozotheclown: "damo was already the top wagon when you voted for him, how did adding your vote to his wagon encourage discussion?"
Pressure from 5 is better than pressure from 4? I said my initial plan was a temporary vote until he offered some discussion.

Nephthys
Night-1 19:36
page 21 / orig I do wanna look at Ike as well;

He seems to be lurking a lot, at least whenever I check back. I understand that this may be a rough time for him given the RL situation but it feels as though if you can check the game repeatedly then there's probably some time to offer thoughts, even if it is that you have no clue what is happening.

Would love to see a bit more involvement from him.

Nephthys
Night-1 19:26
page 21 / orig I personally don't want to make a call as to where I think scum ended up in votes until I have at least another days information. I think now it is too speculative for me.

3 posts in a row

brainbomb

#1208 Post by brainbomb » Sun Dec 09, 2018 1:55 am

@bozo

bozotheclown
Night-1 07:02
page 22 / orig Unless the scum team is brainbomb, DrCJG, and RagingIke, there was scum voting for damo at some point on D1. However, at least one scum likely avoided the damo wagon, which means there is likely a scum in brainbomb, DrCJG, and RagingIke.
so what happened to all this theory?

brainbomb

#1209 Post by brainbomb » Sun Dec 09, 2018 1:58 am

bozotheclown
Night-1 06:23
page 22 / orig
↑brainbomb: "im vanilla town by the way"

If that is true, do you think all scum might have voted for damo at some point D1?
this is ridiculous. what does this have to do with my being vanilla town? the way you worded this looks like you and the rest of scum thought I was a PR

bozotheclown

#1210 Post by bozotheclown » Sun Dec 09, 2018 2:33 am

brainbomb wrote:
Sun Dec 09, 2018 1:55 am
@bozo

bozotheclown
page 22 / orig Unless the scum team is brainbomb, DrCJG, and RagingIke, there was scum voting for damo at some point on D1. However, at least one scum likely avoided the damo wagon, which means there is likely a scum in brainbomb, DrCJG, and RagingIke.
Unless you are scum, this theory was incorrect. Besides, xorxes pointed out his vote for damo was a joke.

bozotheclown

#1211 Post by bozotheclown » Sun Dec 09, 2018 2:35 am

brainbomb wrote:
Sun Dec 09, 2018 1:58 am
bozotheclown
Night-1 06:23
page 22 / orig
↑brainbomb: "im vanilla town by the way"

If that is true, do you think all scum might have voted for damo at some point D1?
this is ridiculous. what does this have to do with my being vanilla town? the way you worded this looks like you and the rest of scum thought I was a PR
It has nothing to do with you being a VT, just a town. I was asking if you thought DrCJG or RagingIke were scum.

brainbomb

#1212 Post by brainbomb » Sun Dec 09, 2018 2:35 am

bozotheclown wrote:
Sun Dec 09, 2018 2:33 am
brainbomb wrote:
Sun Dec 09, 2018 1:55 am
@bozo

bozotheclown
Unless you are scum, this theory was incorrect. Besides, xorxes pointed out his vote for damo was a joke.
THD was also a damo voter

brainbomb

#1213 Post by brainbomb » Sun Dec 09, 2018 4:28 am

im.rereading past bozo scum games and it just doesnt add up here. im sorry xorxes but im just not convinced here that your case has any validity. I reread bozo and if hes scum here hes played just the craziest most brilliantly calculated plan ever - it simply doesnt add up.

im.sory xorx, youve put in a valiant effort but im voting you tomorrow if im alive buddy

brainbomb

#1214 Post by brainbomb » Sun Dec 09, 2018 4:31 am

was a good game though and Jamie hard bus on you D1 wouldve likely fooled most players.

brainbomb

#1215 Post by brainbomb » Sun Dec 09, 2018 1:28 pm

actualy bozo is way more reactive to being voted and talked about

xorxes has not been overly concerned at all by being voted all game. and he strikes me as playing with a bit of smugness rather than concern for himself.

bozo seemed alot jumpier N1 onward and seems very worried how hes perceived by me.

maybe this is just xorxes using his charm to mess me up but I feel like xorxes is more a victim of circumstances beyond his control.

whereas bozo kept taking jamie and saying, jamie is scum if brain is scum, xorxes is scum if brain is scum.

I feel xorxes is playing precise and doing only as much as he needs to do to feel a sense of personal satisfaction with his own play. hes measured but in ways that dont feel like hes hiding any disappointment.

which to me seems to fall more in line with being clear of guilt.

bozo is hungry rather than cautious. hes impatient and persistent. his scope is very set on xorxes and thats his path to a win if hes scum. scum bozo cant nk xorx. he has to nk rivera or me and hope he doesnt need to actually debate.

xorxes does seem to actually think he might be the nk. I dont know if scum xorxes would really try to say something so silly in these circumstances. Sure doing everything he can to win as scum, or maybe hes just calmly resigned to loss. I dont think thats the case.

recap
■day xorxes got a ton of pressure and survived a late cfd by scum. he was the counter wagon to a wagon with confirmed scum on it. N1 the scumteam kills ike, a xorxes voter. And the wagon voters on ike were myself and xorx. highly irregular to put that kill on a wagon with a scum buddy. I dont think scum xorxes authorizes a kill on ike unless hes just completely shameless and cocky in his own debate skills. Ike kill is all about PR hunting, and it stinks of bozo more than Jamie.

■bozo votes worcej and Jamie goes ballistic on him. at start of night bozo reacts weirdly to my pressure on him. I try to lynch him and Jamie tells the new players not to lay attention on my actions (voting after a phase ends). I dont think Jamie pushes back against me there unless bozo is actually scum.

TLDR I do think its bozo rn.

brainbomb

#1216 Post by brainbomb » Sun Dec 09, 2018 1:41 pm

xorxes only bad attribute is he doesnt seem frustrated. and if I were in his shoes Id be frustrated regardless of alignment.

rdrivera2005
Gold Donator
Gold Donator

#1217 Post by rdrivera2005 » Sun Dec 09, 2018 7:59 pm

I didn't have time to play today, but if I am not the NK I hope to have more time next day.
At this point, Bozo is set on Xorxes, Xorxes set on Bozo, Brain flip floping between Xorxes and Bozo and I flip floping between Xorxes and Brain.
I am the most likely NK, and if I die I fear Bozo will be myslinched. So if I die please take a look at Brain, his play is to focused to be town Brain. And if you are town Brain, I am really sorry and please don't overthink and just lynch Xorxes.

Squigs44
Developer
Developer

#1218 Post by Squigs44 » Sun Dec 09, 2018 8:00 pm

Phase has ended please hold

Squigs44
Developer
Developer

#1219 Post by Squigs44 » Sun Dec 09, 2018 8:03 pm

“We must not let our recent setbacks stop us from promoting our worthy cause”, Yavuzquigs said as he handed a large explosive to Bozotheclown. “Now remember, we will detonate the explosive at 13:00 exactly, so you have to place the bomb and get out of there within fifteen minutes. You will have to hurry, but be careful. This bomb is very volatile and will go off at the slightest disturbance. Good luck!”
Bozotheclown hurried off with the explosive with a concerned look on his face. “I need a new job with less occupational hazards” he muttered under his breath.
Five minutes later, a beautiful explosion was heard from the city.
“What happened?” Yavuzquigs asked. “It wasn’t supposed to go off yet! He’s probably dead!”
“Maybe he dropped the bomb and it exploded?” suggested a man from the crowd.
“Why would he drop it? He knows it is extremely dangerous.”
“Maybe it was an accident? He could have tripped on a rock or something?”
“Tripped on a rock? He’s not that clumsy.”
“Maybe he was drunk?”
“Drunk? It’s barely past noon, and he is on the job.”
“Hey, no judgement here. If a man needs a drink or two, he needs the drink or two.”
“No! This… this was sabotage! We must find that last infiltrator before we all die”.

bozotheclown has died. He was Dreadful Dante a VANILLA TOWN.

Day 5 has begun. You may now post.

xorxes

#1220 Post by xorxes » Sun Dec 09, 2018 8:29 pm

if brain was scum he would have killed rivera, if rivera was scum he would have killed brain, so I suppose that only leaves me...