Why I take down the American flag every 4th of July

Any political discussion should go here. This subforum will be moderated differently than other forums.
Forum rules
1.) No personal threats.
2.) No doxxing/revealing personal information.
3.) No spam.
4.) No circumventing press restrictions.
5.) No racism, sexism, homophobia, or derogatory posts.
ssorenn
Gold Donator
Gold Donator

Re: Why I take down the American flag every 4th of July

#21 Post by ssorenn » Fri Jun 29, 2018 5:00 pm

It’s ok that you are gay brainfart Nobody is judging you

ssorenn
Gold Donator
Gold Donator

#22 Post by ssorenn » Fri Jun 29, 2018 5:03 pm

I might even offer to pay, if you leave this country. The English deserve you. Ask octavious for assistance

brainbomb

#23 Post by brainbomb » Fri Jun 29, 2018 5:04 pm

I am British. My grandfather and grandmother hail from Birkenhead. may the rest peacefully sir.

brainbomb

#24 Post by brainbomb » Fri Jun 29, 2018 5:04 pm

also not gay, but I may as well be.

ssorenn
Gold Donator
Gold Donator

#25 Post by ssorenn » Fri Jun 29, 2018 5:13 pm

Right hand /left hand. Repeat.

brainbomb

#26 Post by brainbomb » Fri Jun 29, 2018 5:31 pm

I only get gey with illegal immigrants ssaurron. im sorry you arent my type.

brainbomb

#27 Post by brainbomb » Fri Jun 29, 2018 5:32 pm

your ancestors, you know, the hot dead illegal ones who probably came here illegally... like the rest of us... man I would definetely dig them up and go to town.

TrPrado
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Location: OOOOOOKLAHOMA WHERE THE WIND COMES SWEEPING DOWN THE PLAIN

#28 Post by TrPrado » Fri Jun 29, 2018 9:18 pm

I’m really glad to know the level of discourse is as high as it is on this site.

ssorenn
Gold Donator
Gold Donator

#29 Post by ssorenn » Fri Jun 29, 2018 10:42 pm

Awe braintwat, you don’t anything —with anyone. No ones that stupid. My guesss is you can’t even keep a Mirror in your house because they all crack at the sight of you. Crawl back to n a hole with a box of cigarettes and a bottle. Those are your only recourse to the pitiful existence you have

brainbomb

#30 Post by brainbomb » Sat Jun 30, 2018 1:52 am

I dont smoke cigarettes

Incrementalist

#31 Post by Incrementalist » Sat Jun 30, 2018 1:56 am

brainbomb wrote:
Sat Jun 30, 2018 1:52 am
I dont smoke cigarettes
That's good. I quit years ago.

Still, your admiration for a country you can't move to because they won't accept you as a resident is downright unrequited. You gotta stop "pining" (a word they use there) and get on with your life where it is.

MajorMitchell
Location: Now Performing Comedic Artist Dusty Balzac Bush Philosopher from Flyblown Gully by the Sea

#32 Post by MajorMitchell » Sat Jun 30, 2018 3:02 pm

@ Octavious.
Let me make it clear that I am not an expert on our education system.
Public Education is run by the State Governments, but they rely on Federal Grant funding, so have to agree to Federal Government policies to get funding.
There has long been both public (State government run) primary and secondary schools in Australia & privately run primary and secondary schools, virtually all of which are linked to either the Catholic Church or Protestant Churches. ( We don't have a USA style College system between secondary Schools & University )
PM John Howard ( Conservative ) 1996-2007 changed Federal Grant funding and this funded a huge increase in private schools linked to religious Churches of all types at the expense of the State run Schools.
So we have both private schools where parents pay significant fees, at a guess the elite private schools charge about $Aus30 k ++ pa, & more if the student is a boarder living at the school.

So many State run Schools even though they are technically "free" introduced service fees to compensate for the reduced funding per student from the Federal government, to fund things like student's computers, field trips etc. Individual State Schools make these decisions, usually via Parents & Teacher's Committees on which the Principal is "the gaffer". Most private schools are modelled on the British "public"(private) schools like Eton, Harrow, Winchester, so they have Boards of Governors, who would make decisions about their fees.
So it would be incorrect to suggest that any type of schooling in Australia is free. But there is substantial choice. Incompetently run Schools of all types are available, State Government run & Church run, and there are a very few properly run elite schools & they are most expensive, & well if you have to ask how much they cost, you probably cannot afford it unless your scruffy offspring win a Scholarship.
As most chaps quickly realise, wives & offspring are an expensive hobby and my experience with Her Lovely Imperiousness, The Beautiful Fire Breathing MemSahib & young Master Somerville & Miss, well I won't reveal her name for the pack of young Blighters here at WebDiplomacy to salivate over are no different, except perhaps in the horrific extent of the costs to date. Which are exaserpated by cruel Rulings on Deductible Expenses by the Taxation authorities, such as refusing to allow the costs of young Master Somerville's sports car as an educational expense, how else would the young chap get a proper sex education ??? Or young Missies' Horse & stabling costs...how else is she supposed to protect her Virginity whilst learning about the nature of young male suitors without an equine barrel chested long distance stayer ???

MajorMitchell
Location: Now Performing Comedic Artist Dusty Balzac Bush Philosopher from Flyblown Gully by the Sea

#33 Post by MajorMitchell » Sat Jun 30, 2018 3:27 pm

Dearest Dipbro Brainbomb, the insults implying homosexuality are beneath contempt and imho reveal psychological weaknesses linked to sexual inadequacies in those making them. Your casual & flippant response indicates a self confidence in your own sexuality that is most encouraging