Mafia 57 Matrix

If you have a game you want to play on the forum, you can do so here.
Forum rules
This is an area for forum games. Please note that to support mafia games players cannot edit their own posts in this forum. Off Topic threads will be relocated or deleted. Issues taking place in forum games should be dealt with by respective game GMs and escalated to the moderators only if absolutely necessary.
Message
Author
Hamilton Brian
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
Posts: 1069
Joined: Mon Jan 01, 2018 3:21 am
Location: Hamilton, Ontario, Canada
Karma: 68

Re: Mafia 57 Matrix

#1861 Post by Hamilton Brian » Mon Jul 13, 2020 4:02 am

BunnyGo wrote:
Mon Jul 13, 2020 3:59 am
Cool, and ALL other players are completely null? There's 3 more scum. You have thoughts on just about 1/3 players.
So many...RDR, FlyingBoat, therul...so many are just ambivalent and null. And maybe that's the successful tactic. I don't know.

BunnyGo
Posts: 6819
Joined: Thu Jul 18, 2019 12:21 am
Karma: 348

Re: Mafia 57 Matrix

#1862 Post by BunnyGo » Mon Jul 13, 2020 4:03 am

BunnyGo wrote:
Mon Jul 13, 2020 4:01 am
but you gold, I ask nicely.

With automatic answering machines I yell until I get an operator.
That and I figured I owed bo an olive branch after picking on him.

BunnyGo
Posts: 6819
Joined: Thu Jul 18, 2019 12:21 am
Karma: 348

Re: Mafia 57 Matrix

#1863 Post by BunnyGo » Mon Jul 13, 2020 4:03 am

Hamilton Brian wrote:
Mon Jul 13, 2020 4:02 am
BunnyGo wrote:
Mon Jul 13, 2020 3:59 am
Cool, and ALL other players are completely null? There's 3 more scum. You have thoughts on just about 1/3 players.
So many...RDR, FlyingBoat, therul...so many are just ambivalent and null. And maybe that's the successful tactic. I don't know.
OK, you're nearly halfway...

goldfinger0303
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Posts: 1391
Joined: Fri Sep 29, 2017 3:17 pm
Karma: 569

Re: Mafia 57 Matrix

#1864 Post by goldfinger0303 » Mon Jul 13, 2020 4:09 am

BunnyGo wrote:
Mon Jul 13, 2020 4:01 am
I wouldn't mind your gut reads either gold.
Okay, most town to least. Tom's dropped a little bit in my books. bo has gone up.

damo - town
ghug
Bunny
bo
Jamiet
HB
HR
Tom
Foxcastle - null
Bismarck
Temasek
therul
rdrivera
Nanook
TheFlyingBoat
emc

Hamilton Brian
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
Posts: 1069
Joined: Mon Jan 01, 2018 3:21 am
Location: Hamilton, Ontario, Canada
Karma: 68

Re: Mafia 57 Matrix

#1865 Post by Hamilton Brian » Mon Jul 13, 2020 4:11 am

ABC order form the bot page:
B: not sure
B: town
B: town
D: town
E: scum, not sure
F: just not sure, feel town
G: not sure
G: town
H: me, town
H: unclear
J: town
T: not sure, but lean scum
N: scum
Rdr: lean scum, gut
Flying boat: not sure
Therul: so quiet, lean scum
Tom: feel town, but not strong

Yeah, more than 60 seconds typing with two thumbs

goldfinger0303
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Posts: 1391
Joined: Fri Sep 29, 2017 3:17 pm
Karma: 569

Re: Mafia 57 Matrix

#1866 Post by goldfinger0303 » Mon Jul 13, 2020 4:11 am

I put a null marker in to signify I still town read everyone above.

BunnyGo
Posts: 6819
Joined: Thu Jul 18, 2019 12:21 am
Karma: 348

Re: Mafia 57 Matrix

#1867 Post by BunnyGo » Mon Jul 13, 2020 4:15 am

Hamilton Brian wrote:
Mon Jul 13, 2020 4:11 am
ABC order form the bot page:
B: not sure
B: town
B: town
D: town
E: scum, not sure
F: just not sure, feel town
G: not sure
G: town
H: me, town
H: unclear
J: town
T: not sure, but lean scum
N: scum
Rdr: lean scum, gut
Flying boat: not sure
Therul: so quiet, lean scum
Tom: feel town, but not strong

Yeah, more than 60 seconds typing with two thumbs
##vote bismarck

and don't type with thumbs, bad for repetitive stress. Use index fingers.

BunnyGo
Posts: 6819
Joined: Thu Jul 18, 2019 12:21 am
Karma: 348

Re: Mafia 57 Matrix

#1868 Post by BunnyGo » Mon Jul 13, 2020 4:15 am

goldfinger0303 wrote:
Mon Jul 13, 2020 4:11 am
I put a null marker in to signify I still town read everyone above.
Cool, thanks for playing. Maybe we'll actually get some reads from he group.

Nanook
Posts: 491
Joined: Wed Oct 10, 2018 5:05 am
Karma: 26

Re: Mafia 57 Matrix

#1869 Post by Nanook » Mon Jul 13, 2020 4:16 am

If Bo is town HB kinda scummy for setting up easy push—I die, then he goes “well I guess I got it wrong and it’s bo!”

It’s the kind of false dichotomy that’s super easy and very convenient for scum to setup/follow

BunnyGo
Posts: 6819
Joined: Thu Jul 18, 2019 12:21 am
Karma: 348

Re: Mafia 57 Matrix

#1870 Post by BunnyGo » Mon Jul 13, 2020 4:19 am

Hey nanook, we're playing speed reads. Go!

Hamilton Brian
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
Posts: 1069
Joined: Mon Jan 01, 2018 3:21 am
Location: Hamilton, Ontario, Canada
Karma: 68

Re: Mafia 57 Matrix

#1871 Post by Hamilton Brian » Mon Jul 13, 2020 4:20 am

BunnyGo wrote:
Mon Jul 13, 2020 4:15 am
Hamilton Brian wrote:
Mon Jul 13, 2020 4:11 am
ABC order form the bot page:
B: not sure
B: town
B: town
D: town
E: scum, not sure
F: just not sure, feel town
G: not sure
G: town
H: me, town
H: unclear
J: town
T: not sure, but lean scum
N: scum
Rdr: lean scum, gut
Flying boat: not sure
Therul: so quiet, lean scum
Tom: feel town, but not strong

Yeah, more than 60 seconds typing with two thumbs
##vote bismarck

and don't type with thumbs, bad for repetitive stress. Use index fingers.
Why do you want to protect nanook?

BunnyGo
Posts: 6819
Joined: Thu Jul 18, 2019 12:21 am
Karma: 348

Re: Mafia 57 Matrix

#1872 Post by BunnyGo » Mon Jul 13, 2020 4:22 am

Hamilton Brian wrote:
Mon Jul 13, 2020 4:20 am
BunnyGo wrote:
Mon Jul 13, 2020 4:15 am
Hamilton Brian wrote:
Mon Jul 13, 2020 4:11 am
ABC order form the bot page:
B: not sure
B: town
B: town
D: town
E: scum, not sure
F: just not sure, feel town
G: not sure
G: town
H: me, town
H: unclear
J: town
T: not sure, but lean scum
N: scum
Rdr: lean scum, gut
Flying boat: not sure
Therul: so quiet, lean scum
Tom: feel town, but not strong

Yeah, more than 60 seconds typing with two thumbs
##vote bismarck

and don't type with thumbs, bad for repetitive stress. Use index fingers.
Why do you want to protect nanook?
Where do you get that from me suggesting you take care of your body?

I think nanook has been clearly town. I think he set out his stated goal at the start of "I'm new here, so my greatest contribution is to be obv town and sit back." and he's done exactly that.

Hamilton Brian
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
Posts: 1069
Joined: Mon Jan 01, 2018 3:21 am
Location: Hamilton, Ontario, Canada
Karma: 68

Re: Mafia 57 Matrix

#1873 Post by Hamilton Brian » Mon Jul 13, 2020 4:24 am

Hamilton Brian wrote:
Mon Jul 13, 2020 4:20 am


Why do you want to protect nanook?
Or I should ask, why do you think Bis is more deserving than Nan?

Hamilton Brian
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
Posts: 1069
Joined: Mon Jan 01, 2018 3:21 am
Location: Hamilton, Ontario, Canada
Karma: 68

Re: Mafia 57 Matrix

#1874 Post by Hamilton Brian » Mon Jul 13, 2020 4:27 am

BunnyGo wrote:
Mon Jul 13, 2020 4:22 am

I think nanook has been clearly town. I think he set out his stated goal at the start of "I'm new here, so my greatest contribution is to be obv town and sit back." and he's done exactly that.
Right, but they haven't sat back. They've belittled, been insulting, etc. Hasn't gotten us closer to nailing one scum yet. Neither have I but I've tried to be engaged, humble, realize I'm in a big learning curve.

Hamilton Brian
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
Posts: 1069
Joined: Mon Jan 01, 2018 3:21 am
Location: Hamilton, Ontario, Canada
Karma: 68

Re: Mafia 57 Matrix

#1875 Post by Hamilton Brian » Mon Jul 13, 2020 4:28 am

Anyway, to bed. We can pick this up tmw.

BunnyGo
Posts: 6819
Joined: Thu Jul 18, 2019 12:21 am
Karma: 348

Re: Mafia 57 Matrix

#1876 Post by BunnyGo » Mon Jul 13, 2020 4:29 am

Hamilton Brian wrote:
Mon Jul 13, 2020 4:24 am
Hamilton Brian wrote:
Mon Jul 13, 2020 4:20 am


Why do you want to protect nanook?
Or I should ask, why do you think Bis is more deserving than Nan?
I've laid out my case against Bis. He's lurking. He's scum slipping (there are two maybes--one caught by bozo, one by me). He was the one who pushed damo more than anyone D1. His entire day 2 ISO is AWFUL!!

Here's how you find it. Go to the bot. Search among all messages. Search for user Bis* (the * means you don't have to type the rest--it looks for anything that starts Bis) and then under phase put D2. Tell me ANYTHING there looks good.

BunnyGo
Posts: 6819
Joined: Thu Jul 18, 2019 12:21 am
Karma: 348

Re: Mafia 57 Matrix

#1877 Post by BunnyGo » Mon Jul 13, 2020 4:29 am

BunnyGo wrote:
Mon Jul 13, 2020 4:29 am
Hamilton Brian wrote:
Mon Jul 13, 2020 4:24 am
Hamilton Brian wrote:
Mon Jul 13, 2020 4:20 am


Why do you want to protect nanook?
Or I should ask, why do you think Bis is more deserving than Nan?
I've laid out my case against Bis. He's lurking. He's scum slipping (there are two maybes--one caught by bozo, one by me). He was the one who pushed damo more than anyone D1. His entire day 2 ISO is AWFUL!!

Here's how you find it. Go to the bot. Search among all messages. Search for user Bis* (the * means you don't have to type the rest--it looks for anything that starts Bis) and then under phase put D2. Tell me ANYTHING there looks good.
And when I say "more than anyone" I mean the others were clear what was going on. He then snuck on the wagon at the end. That's the push.

goldfinger0303
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Posts: 1391
Joined: Fri Sep 29, 2017 3:17 pm
Karma: 569

Re: Mafia 57 Matrix

#1878 Post by goldfinger0303 » Mon Jul 13, 2020 4:31 am

BunnyGo wrote:
Mon Jul 13, 2020 4:19 am
Hey nanook, we're playing speed reads. Go!
Now Bunny, that's setting yourself up for disappointment and you know it.

BunnyGo
Posts: 6819
Joined: Thu Jul 18, 2019 12:21 am
Karma: 348

Re: Mafia 57 Matrix

#1879 Post by BunnyGo » Mon Jul 13, 2020 4:32 am

But how many times will Bismarck be caught saying something scummy. Lying about what he saw when. Lurking on the page and then showing up as soon as called and saying "oh, I keep the page open...but not lurking" (hint Bis: I keep the page open all the time, literally, but if I'm not actively using that tab, I don't show up)

Then his day 2 ISO reads like the scummiest scum that ever scummed. I challenge anyone here to read it. Go now. To the bot. Stop reading my post. Then come back and tell me that wasn't scummy.

BunnyGo
Posts: 6819
Joined: Thu Jul 18, 2019 12:21 am
Karma: 348

Re: Mafia 57 Matrix

#1880 Post by BunnyGo » Mon Jul 13, 2020 4:32 am

goldfinger0303 wrote:
Mon Jul 13, 2020 4:31 am
BunnyGo wrote:
Mon Jul 13, 2020 4:19 am
Hey nanook, we're playing speed reads. Go!
Now Bunny, that's setting yourself up for disappointment and you know it.
Yeah...I'm not even drinking tonight.

I'm still disappointed.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: aarodactyl, ghug, juliuspastorius, Vecna and 9 guests