Mafia 57 Matrix

If you have a game you want to play on the forum, you can do so here.
Forum rules
This is an area for forum games. Please note that to support mafia games players cannot edit their own posts in this forum. Off Topic threads will be relocated or deleted. Issues taking place in forum games should be dealt with by respective game GMs and escalated to the moderators only if absolutely necessary.
BunnyGo

Re: Mafia 57 Matrix

#1541 Post by BunnyGo » Sun Jul 12, 2020 2:57 am

@Tom why did you switch to flash day 1?

Nanook

#1542 Post by Nanook » Sun Jul 12, 2020 3:03 am

bo_sox48 wrote:
Sun Jul 12, 2020 2:50 am
Do you believe in scumhunting?
Of course! My usual approach is towncore and POE. The problem is, like...I don’t know ANY of you so like...my reads are honestly going to be rand at best in all likelihood, especially before a wolf is caught.

Sorry, I know that isn’t the most fun thing to hear, but like...I’m not gonna sit here and pretend I have god reads on all of you 🤷‍♀️

bo_sox48
Site Admin
Site Admin

#1543 Post by bo_sox48 » Sun Jul 12, 2020 3:09 am

That's a dramatic departure from the narcissist and egomaniac I had you pegged for on D1.

Given that your "usual approach" is not going to be as effective since you don't know any of us, what have you done to adapt your approach?

BunnyGo

#1544 Post by BunnyGo » Sun Jul 12, 2020 3:10 am

Bunny's current reads from "townier" to "why haven't we voted them away yet?" based on EOD1 analysis (SINCE NOBODY ELSE SEEMS TO BE CAPABLE OF REREADING D1!!!!!)

damo
TheFlyingBoat
Fox
Nanook
ghug
gold
hamilton
jamie
emc
hellenic
bo_sox
rdr
tom
(eliminated from discussion is MeccaSek...seriously Tem, show up)

The reasoning for the bottom? Hey bo! Why you vote me day 1? Why you NEVER PUSH ME AGAIN? I was your ONLY VOTE ALL DAY! And then you drop me? You think I'm not a good push anymore?

Rdr, this is not like you. You show up. You discuss. You think. This isn't you. Where you at?

Tom...same and more. What's up man? Why vote flash day 1? Why not stake a claim EVER? Your vote for summit was "lurker" your move off him to flash was "bozo is smart and has pointed out summit wouldn't lurk." That's it. You identified bozo as paying attention and thinking and then NKd him? Wassup man?

I'll lay carrots to chipotle that I've got at least 3 scum in my bottom 6 (including meccaSek) take a hard look at them people. Stop being dumb...webdip mafia is embarrassing itself.

Drunk Bunny (TM) has spoken.

Nanook

#1545 Post by Nanook » Sun Jul 12, 2020 3:19 am

bo_sox48 wrote:
Sun Jul 12, 2020 3:09 am
That's a dramatic departure from the narcissist and egomaniac I had you pegged for on D1.

Given that your "usual approach" is not going to be as effective since you don't know any of us, what have you done to adapt your approach?
Yeh I forget sometimes my humor doesn’t translate. When I say stuff like “I’m a professional mafia player” or “git gud” or whatever it’s meant tongue in cheek

(Although technically I think I am a professional!)

Honestly I don’t reallllly have enough time to adapt much, I’m pretty much just trying to keep abreast until we get a scum flip then I can do some vote count stuff, which isn’t particularly good without meta attached but is at least better than throwing darts.

Like right now I can say I think Hellenic Riot is kinda scum, but like...would I bet the game on it?? Probably not, but I like...don’t have a better read so 🤷‍♀️

bo_sox48
Site Admin
Site Admin

#1546 Post by bo_sox48 » Sun Jul 12, 2020 3:20 am

Bunny, if you're drunk you really don't know how to have fun.

I voted you all day on day 1. Didn't have any reason to change it when I left for the day. Day 2 lasted all of 20 minutes, and I pushed hammering RHK because it was not only the correct but obvious thing to do. Day 3 just started and I haven't voted for anyone yet because I have not yet decided whether or not to fall back on my old reads or try and expand my reach. Sorry for not focusing my entire attention on you. That's generally considered bad practice for a variety of reasons.

Your second highest scumread is rdrivera, who is voting for you currently. Do you instinctively scumread people who scumread you? Aside from vague "this isn't you" sort of statements, why do you scumread him? It would pay to be mindful that you don't vote for everyone in this game. While solving the game is part of the responsibility you carry if you're town, convincing the rest of the town of your conclusions is the larger and more difficult component of your responsibility.

You say you have three "dumb scum" in your bottom six. Who are those candidates? I do not know Temasek well, but I don't consider any of Tom, rdrivera, HR, emc, or myself to be "dumb" in the way you imply.

bo_sox48
Site Admin
Site Admin

#1547 Post by bo_sox48 » Sun Jul 12, 2020 3:22 am

Nanook wrote:
Sun Jul 12, 2020 3:19 am
bo_sox48 wrote:

Yeh I forget sometimes my humor doesn’t translate. When I say stuff like “I’m a professional mafia player” or “git gud” or whatever it’s meant tongue in cheek

Honestly I don’t reallllly have enough time to adapt much, I’m pretty much just trying to keep abreast until we get a scum flip then I can do some vote count stuff, which isn’t particularly good without meta attached but is at least better than throwing darts.

Like right now I can say I think Hellenic Riot is kinda scum, but like...would I bet the game on it?? Probably not, but I like...don’t have a better read so 🤷‍♀️
I call this floating. You're doing nothing useful. You're aware that you're doing nothing useful, because you just told me that you're doing nothing useful, but you don't care to change it because...?

Figuring out your motivation for being so goddamn awful is the challenge you offer us while you refuse to stick your neck out or put any effort at all into this game.

bo_sox48
Site Admin
Site Admin

#1548 Post by bo_sox48 » Sun Jul 12, 2020 3:27 am

BunnyGo wrote:
Sun Jul 12, 2020 3:10 am
Bunny's current reads from "townier" to "why haven't we voted them away yet?" based on EOD1 analysis (SINCE NOBODY ELSE SEEMS TO BE CAPABLE OF REREADING D1!!!!!)

damo
TheFlyingBoat
Fox
Nanook
ghug
gold
hamilton
jamie
emc
hellenic
bo_sox
rdr
tom

The reasoning for the bottom? Hey bo! Why you vote me day 1? Why you NEVER PUSH ME AGAIN? I was your ONLY VOTE ALL DAY! And then you drop me? You think I'm not a good push anymore?

Rdr, this is not like you. You show up. You discuss. You think. This isn't you. Where you at?

Tom...same and more. What's up man? Why vote flash day 1? Why not stake a claim EVER? Your vote for summit was "lurker" your move off him to flash was "bozo is smart and has pointed out summit wouldn't lurk." That's it. You identified bozo as paying attention and thinking and then NKd him? Wassup man?

I'll lay carrots to chipotle that I've got at least 3 scum in my bottom 6 (including meccaSek) take a hard look at them people. Stop being dumb...webdip mafia is embarrassing itself.

Why are there people missing from this list?

bo_sox48
Site Admin
Site Admin

#1549 Post by bo_sox48 » Sun Jul 12, 2020 3:32 am

Lmao it looks to me like that list is a slightly misshapen alphabetical list of the players in this game, with some people moved around and others just left where they were. I know that Bismarck and therul are missing. Anyone else you just happened to forget, Bunny?

BunnyGo

#1550 Post by BunnyGo » Sun Jul 12, 2020 3:32 am

bo_sox48 wrote:
Sun Jul 12, 2020 3:20 am
Bunny, if you're drunk you really don't know how to have fun.

I voted you all day on day 1. Didn't have any reason to change it when I left for the day. Day 2 lasted all of 20 minutes, and I pushed hammering RHK because it was not only the correct but obvious thing to do. Day 3 just started and I haven't voted for anyone yet because I have not yet decided whether or not to fall back on my old reads or try and expand my reach. Sorry for not focusing my entire attention on you. That's generally considered bad practice for a variety of reasons.

Your second highest scumread is rdrivera, who is voting for you currently. Do you instinctively scumread people who scumread you? Aside from vague "this isn't you" sort of statements, why do you scumread him? It would pay to be mindful that you don't vote for everyone in this game. While solving the game is part of the responsibility you carry if you're town, convincing the rest of the town of your conclusions is the larger and more difficult component of your responsibility.

You say you have three "dumb scum" in your bottom six. Who are those candidates? I do not know Temasek well, but I don't consider any of Tom, rdrivera, HR, emc, or myself to be "dumb" in the way you imply.
Do I instinctively scumread people voting me? No: see Gold, Fox.

I didn't call the scum dumb. They're doing great. I called webdip mafia dumb. Mostly our town play. It's pretty awful.

Let's look at what rdr did day 1 and 2 and nights:

Look, he *was* here at end of day (check the ISO) had 3 posts between 2.5 hours to go and 1.5 hours. Including at 1.5 asking for an official vote count. Then didn't care to be around BECAUSE IT WAS ALL TOWN WAGONS!! RDR works, sure, but he's in eastern time zone. He can make a 6 PM EOD if he has to. He's done it plenty in other games. He was there 90 minutes before and 60 after.

Now, rdr thinks that bozo somehow hinted PR (posted night 2). Has ANYBODY ALIVE managed to find it?! Nobody has copped to it. So basically, no. He just is a good player. But rdr disparaged that analysis and instead just tried to change the topic. NOT LIKE TOWN!RDR.

His posts have all just been "showing up".

He was one of the BIG pushers on damo for "important role". But do you think the scum chat didn't alert each other about it? I think they ALL knew damo was a mason right away. So everyone voting damo and leaving it there ALL DAY is suspect.

Quite frankly, I have mostly given up on people's abilities to hunt at this point. My ability to convince them of anything is feeling pretty low. So the best I can do is ASK PEOPLE TO COMMUNICATE THEIR THOUGHTS by presenting mine. Do you know how many people this game have presented their full reads on all living players?

It's DAY 3!! So f**K it I'm a gonna go full BOZO on you MOFOs

Please list your top 4 scum reads. I'll compile a list. We'll FINALLY get some data.

BunnyGo

#1551 Post by BunnyGo » Sun Jul 12, 2020 3:32 am

bo_sox48 wrote:
Sun Jul 12, 2020 3:27 am
BunnyGo wrote:
Sun Jul 12, 2020 3:10 am

damo
TheFlyingBoat
Fox
Nanook
ghug
gold
hamilton
jamie
emc
hellenic
bo_sox
rdr
tom

Why are there people missing from this list?
Because I'm drunk? I went through the bot...did I miss something?

BunnyGo

#1552 Post by BunnyGo » Sun Jul 12, 2020 3:34 am

bo_sox48 wrote:
Sun Jul 12, 2020 3:32 am
Lmao it looks to me like that list is a slightly misshapen alphabetical list of the players in this game, with some people moved around and others just left where they were. I know that Bismarck and therul are missing. Anyone else you just happened to forget, Bunny?
Oh sweet. yeah. therul and the flying got me screwed up reading the bot.

therul is town.

Bismarck is somewhere below the midway point.

BunnyGo

#1553 Post by BunnyGo » Sun Jul 12, 2020 3:35 am

bo_sox48 wrote:
Sun Jul 12, 2020 3:32 am
If that's actually alphabetical, then I'm much drunker than I think I am.

Nanook

#1554 Post by Nanook » Sun Jul 12, 2020 3:35 am

bo_sox48 wrote:
Sun Jul 12, 2020 3:22 am
Nanook wrote:
Sun Jul 12, 2020 3:19 am
bo_sox48 wrote:

I call this floating. You're doing nothing useful. You're aware that you're doing nothing useful, because you just told me that you're doing nothing useful, but you don't care to change it because...?

Figuring out your motivation for being so goddamn awful is the challenge you offer us while you refuse to stick your neck out or put any effort at all into this game.
Yep. Sorry. I don’t have the drive or time or energy to dive in and do a bunch of research, so 🤷‍♀️

Idk what you expect me to say here tbh, yeah I’m coasting I have nothing useful to offer yet 🤷‍♀️

I’m putting more than zero effort into this, don’t think it’s fair to say I’m not. If you want to have a conversation I’m here, I’ll do what I can, but I’m not gonna like...suddenly have amazing reads.

BunnyGo

#1555 Post by BunnyGo » Sun Jul 12, 2020 3:37 am

@Nanook

Can you explain to me in your own words why people are voting for you?

Nanook

#1556 Post by Nanook » Sun Jul 12, 2020 3:37 am

And like...my low effort is still 5th most posts in the game so meh

Nanook

#1557 Post by Nanook » Sun Jul 12, 2020 3:40 am

BunnyGo wrote:
Sun Jul 12, 2020 3:37 am
@Nanook

Can you explain to me in your own words why people are voting for you?
A) I’m coasting, as bo eloquently put it...not tryharding

B) I don’t play in a way people find aesthetically pleasing

C) I’m obnoxious

Nanook

#1558 Post by Nanook » Sun Jul 12, 2020 3:40 am

I basically said the same thing three times tbh

BunnyGo

#1559 Post by BunnyGo » Sun Jul 12, 2020 3:41 am

Nanook wrote:
Sun Jul 12, 2020 3:40 am
I basically said the same thing three times tbh
Cool. Can you start off my survey? Top 4 scum reads in any order, no explanation necessary. Go:

BunnyGo

#1560 Post by BunnyGo » Sun Jul 12, 2020 3:42 am

Hi Gold. I see you. Top 4 scum. We're doing it for Bozo. Go: