Suspicious mail

Members can make suggestions for improving the site and improving the forum as well as submit bug reports to be reviewed by our support team here.
Indiana Monts

Suspicious mail

#1 Post by Indiana Monts » Sun Mar 29, 2020 12:48 pm

Sorry guys, this email [email protected] is really from the moderator? Because in the forum their mail is indicated as [email protected]

qrzy

Re: Suspicious mail

#2 Post by qrzy » Sun Mar 29, 2020 12:59 pm

I think it is. I had received from this mailbox some not suspicious mail, the addressee was the [email protected] and I was the secret adressee.

But... anybody can send a mail where the sender is [email protected] at the same time the google will inform you probably that is a fake.

Indiana Monts

#3 Post by Indiana Monts » Sun Mar 29, 2020 1:03 pm

Ok :) Thanks!

Claesar

#4 Post by Claesar » Sun Mar 29, 2020 2:25 pm

Yes, both are our official address. This is a feature from Google to use both.. Please reply to our mail.

Jamiet99uk

#5 Post by Jamiet99uk » Sun Mar 29, 2020 3:10 pm

Do NOT send the Mods your Chase account details.

adityapgupta211

#6 Post by adityapgupta211 » Tue Mar 31, 2020 2:24 am

REQUEST FOR ASSISTANCE-STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL

I am Dr. Bakare Tunde, the cousin of Nigerian Astronaut, Air Force Major Abacha Tunde. He was the first African in space when he made a secret flight to the Salyut 6 space station in 1979. He was on a later Soviet spaceflight, Soyuz T-16Z to the secret Soviet military space station Salyut 8T in 1989. He was stranded there in 1990 when the Soviet Union was dissolved. His other Soviet crew members returned to earth on the Soyuz T-16Z, but his place was taken up by return cargo. There have been occasional Progrez supply flights to keep him going since that time. He is in good humor, but wants to come home.

In the 14-years since he has been on the station, he has accumulated flight pay and interest amounting to almost $ 15,000,000 American Dollars. This is held in a trust at the Lagos National Savings and Trust Association. If we can obtain access to this money, we can place a down payment with the Russian Space Authorities for a Soyuz return flight to bring him back to Earth. I am told this will cost $ 3,000,000 American Dollars. In order to access the his trust fund we need your assistance.

Consequently, my colleagues and I are willing to transfer the total amount to your account or subsequent disbursement, since we as civil servants are prohibited by the Code of Conduct Bureau (Civil Service Laws) from opening and/ or operating foreign accounts in our names.

Needless to say, the trust reposed on you at this juncture is enormous. In return, we have agreed to offer you 20 percent of the transferred sum, while 10 percent shall be set aside for incidental expenses (internal and external) between the parties in the course of the transaction. You will be mandated to remit the balance 70 percent to other accounts in due course.

(Taken from a real email)

jmo1121109
Lifetime Site Contributor

#7 Post by jmo1121109 » Tue Mar 31, 2020 2:40 am

adityapgupta211 wrote:
Tue Mar 31, 2020 2:24 am
REQUEST FOR ASSISTANCE-STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL

I am Dr. Bakare Tunde, the cousin of Nigerian Astronaut, Air Force Major Abacha Tunde. He was the first African in space when he made a secret flight to the Salyut 6 space station in 1979. He was on a later Soviet spaceflight, Soyuz T-16Z to the secret Soviet military space station Salyut 8T in 1989. He was stranded there in 1990 when the Soviet Union was dissolved. His other Soviet crew members returned to earth on the Soyuz T-16Z, but his place was taken up by return cargo. There have been occasional Progrez supply flights to keep him going since that time. He is in good humor, but wants to come home.

In the 14-years since he has been on the station, he has accumulated flight pay and interest amounting to almost $ 15,000,000 American Dollars. This is held in a trust at the Lagos National Savings and Trust Association. If we can obtain access to this money, we can place a down payment with the Russian Space Authorities for a Soyuz return flight to bring him back to Earth. I am told this will cost $ 3,000,000 American Dollars. In order to access the his trust fund we need your assistance.

Consequently, my colleagues and I are willing to transfer the total amount to your account or subsequent disbursement, since we as civil servants are prohibited by the Code of Conduct Bureau (Civil Service Laws) from opening and/ or operating foreign accounts in our names.

Needless to say, the trust reposed on you at this juncture is enormous. In return, we have agreed to offer you 20 percent of the transferred sum, while 10 percent shall be set aside for incidental expenses (internal and external) between the parties in the course of the transaction. You will be mandated to remit the balance 70 percent to other accounts in due course.

(Taken from a real email)
I almost just banned you for being a spambot, you're lucky I read to the bottom of this post :lol:

PRINCE WILLIAM

#8 Post by PRINCE WILLIAM » Tue Mar 31, 2020 4:30 pm

Is this still around? It is an old fraud.