M54: Not a Carrot Conspiracy

If you have a game you want to play on the forum, you can do so here.
Forum rules
This is an area for forum games. Please note that to support mafia games players cannot edit their own posts in this forum. Off Topic threads will be relocated or deleted. Issues taking place in forum games should be dealt with by respective game GMs and escalated to the moderators only if absolutely necessary.
Message
Author
BunnyGo
Posts: 8656
Joined: Thu Jul 18, 2019 12:21 am
Karma: 610

Re: M54: Not a Carrot Conspiracy

#541 Post by BunnyGo » Tue Mar 17, 2020 9:55 pm

Foxcastle wrote:
Tue Mar 17, 2020 9:53 pm
bozotheclown wrote:
Tue Mar 17, 2020 9:39 pm
I have not seen anything more suspicious than BunnyGo calling out Balki for a town slip based on information that it seems only the mafia would be sure about, while later claiming to not have paid much attention to the post where the "slip" occurred.

##VOTE BunnyGo
I find this compelling. ##VOTE BUNNYGO
Have you gotten to read any of my responses? I think they were all quite lucid, as opposed to bozo zeroing in and not reading/thinking.

BunnyGo
Posts: 8656
Joined: Thu Jul 18, 2019 12:21 am
Karma: 610

Re: M54: Not a Carrot Conspiracy

#542 Post by BunnyGo » Tue Mar 17, 2020 9:57 pm

OK...back later. More childcare...

Jamiet99uk
Posts: 14028
Joined: Sat Dec 30, 2017 11:42 pm
Location: Durham, UK
Karma: 6152
Contact:

Hmm

#543 Post by Jamiet99uk » Tue Mar 17, 2020 9:58 pm

If it was Xorxes that first pointed out Balki's potential "townslip", I find it strange that experienced players like Foxcastle and Bozo are zeroing in on BunnyGo for talking about it, but not also giving Xorxes a hard time.

Hmm.

Foxcastle
Posts: 4468
Joined: Sat Dec 30, 2017 11:48 pm
Location: Night Vale
Karma: 1207

Re: M54: Not a Carrot Conspiracy

#544 Post by Foxcastle » Tue Mar 17, 2020 9:59 pm

BunnyGo wrote:
Tue Mar 17, 2020 9:55 pm
Foxcastle wrote:
Tue Mar 17, 2020 9:53 pm
bozotheclown wrote:
Tue Mar 17, 2020 9:39 pm
I have not seen anything more suspicious than BunnyGo calling out Balki for a town slip based on information that it seems only the mafia would be sure about, while later claiming to not have paid much attention to the post where the "slip" occurred.

##VOTE BunnyGo
I find this compelling. ##VOTE BUNNYGO
Have you gotten to read any of my responses? I think they were all quite lucid, as opposed to bozo zeroing in and not reading/thinking.
I do not understand why you think responding is somehow exculpatory.

xorxes
Posts: 7790
Joined: Sun Dec 31, 2017 9:45 am
Karma: 1326

Re: Hmm

#545 Post by xorxes » Tue Mar 17, 2020 10:02 pm

Jamiet99uk wrote:
Tue Mar 17, 2020 9:58 pm
If it was Xorxes that first pointed out Balki's potential "townslip", I find it strange that experienced players like Foxcastle and Bozo are zeroing in on BunnyGo for talking about it, but not also giving Xorxes a hard time.

Hmm.
The difference is I didn't call it a townslip. I was hoping it was a scumslip, though in all fairness my hopes were low.

bozotheclown
Posts: 8170
Joined: Sun Dec 31, 2017 8:13 am
Karma: 867

Re: M54: Not a Carrot Conspiracy

#546 Post by bozotheclown » Tue Mar 17, 2020 10:02 pm

I have a new idea for a survey. In my opinion, it is significantly easier to correctly identify town early than scum. I would like to test this by having everyone identify 5 players they think are most likely to be town. Yes, it is only half way through D1, and some players will criticize the survey as pointless, but I think the results could be interesting. Here is my list:

Balki, kgray, Jamie, xorxes, rdrivera

Balki: I doubt he would "joke" claim patient zero just to make a fake town slip

kgray: I liked her early questioning of Balki and BunnyGo

Jamie, xorxes, rdrivera: I have played a lot of mafia games with these three, so far their questions and comments seem town motivated to me.

Foxcastle
Posts: 4468
Joined: Sat Dec 30, 2017 11:48 pm
Location: Night Vale
Karma: 1207

Re: Hmm

#547 Post by Foxcastle » Tue Mar 17, 2020 10:03 pm

Jamiet99uk wrote:
Tue Mar 17, 2020 9:58 pm
If it was Xorxes that first pointed out Balki's potential "townslip", I find it strange that experienced players like Foxcastle and Bozo are zeroing in on BunnyGo for talking about it, but not also giving Xorxes a hard time.

Hmm.
I'm voting BunnyGo for a few things actually.

bozotheclown
Posts: 8170
Joined: Sun Dec 31, 2017 8:13 am
Karma: 867

Re: M54: Not a Carrot Conspiracy

#548 Post by bozotheclown » Tue Mar 17, 2020 10:05 pm

BunnyGo wrote:
Tue Mar 17, 2020 9:49 pm
bozotheclown wrote:
Tue Mar 17, 2020 9:39 pm
I have not seen anything more suspicious than BunnyGo calling out Balki for a town slip based on information that it seems only the mafia would be sure about, while later claiming to not have paid much attention to the post where the "slip" occurred.

##VOTE BunnyGo
Feel free to vote for me, but I'd at least like you to acknowledge reading ANY of my responses to you. So here is the post that pointed it all out in the first place:
xorxes wrote:
Mon Mar 16, 2020 9:27 pm
Balki Bartokomous wrote:
Mon Mar 16, 2020 6:58 pm
@mafia, I am patient zero. Please protect me, and generally follow my lead.

@town, nothing to see here folks. I'm vanilla town.

@mafia, *wink.
Are you implying that the rest of the scumteam don't know who patient zero is?
AS I'VE SAID BEFORE.

Now, if you refuse to read my thought process, that's cool. I'm not gonna OMGUS, but it's pretty shitty of you, and you're usually better than this.
I have read and carefully considered all of your responses, and they have not successfully alleviated my suspicions.

Jamiet99uk
Posts: 14028
Joined: Sat Dec 30, 2017 11:42 pm
Location: Durham, UK
Karma: 6152
Contact:

Re: Hmm

#549 Post by Jamiet99uk » Tue Mar 17, 2020 10:06 pm

Foxcastle wrote:
Tue Mar 17, 2020 10:03 pm
Jamiet99uk wrote:
Tue Mar 17, 2020 9:58 pm
If it was Xorxes that first pointed out Balki's potential "townslip", I find it strange that experienced players like Foxcastle and Bozo are zeroing in on BunnyGo for talking about it, but not also giving Xorxes a hard time.

Hmm.
I'm voting BunnyGo for a few things actually.
Please tell us about them - because when you voted you only made reference to this one thing.

BunnyGo
Posts: 8656
Joined: Thu Jul 18, 2019 12:21 am
Karma: 610

Re: M54: Not a Carrot Conspiracy

#550 Post by BunnyGo » Tue Mar 17, 2020 10:09 pm

Foxcastle wrote:
Tue Mar 17, 2020 9:59 pm
BunnyGo wrote:
Tue Mar 17, 2020 9:55 pm
Foxcastle wrote:
Tue Mar 17, 2020 9:53 pm


I find this compelling. ##VOTE BUNNYGO
Have you gotten to read any of my responses? I think they were all quite lucid, as opposed to bozo zeroing in and not reading/thinking.
I do not understand why you think responding is somehow exculpatory.
As I said, feel free to vote, I just found it strange that at no point were my responses even acknowledged. As if they were being completely ignored. It's one thing to say "this is scummy, and those responses to the accusation it is scummy are not exculpatory." And it's a different thing to say "this is scummy," and at no point even acknowledge that responses were offered.

BunnyGo
Posts: 8656
Joined: Thu Jul 18, 2019 12:21 am
Karma: 610

Re: M54: Not a Carrot Conspiracy

#551 Post by BunnyGo » Tue Mar 17, 2020 10:09 pm

bozotheclown wrote:
Tue Mar 17, 2020 10:05 pm
BunnyGo wrote:
Tue Mar 17, 2020 9:49 pm
bozotheclown wrote:
Tue Mar 17, 2020 9:39 pm
I have not seen anything more suspicious than BunnyGo calling out Balki for a town slip based on information that it seems only the mafia would be sure about, while later claiming to not have paid much attention to the post where the "slip" occurred.

##VOTE BunnyGo
Feel free to vote for me, but I'd at least like you to acknowledge reading ANY of my responses to you. So here is the post that pointed it all out in the first place:
xorxes wrote:
Mon Mar 16, 2020 9:27 pm


Are you implying that the rest of the scumteam don't know who patient zero is?
AS I'VE SAID BEFORE.

Now, if you refuse to read my thought process, that's cool. I'm not gonna OMGUS, but it's pretty shitty of you, and you're usually better than this.
I have read and carefully considered all of your responses, and they have not successfully alleviated my suspicions.
Fair enough.

Jamiet99uk
Posts: 14028
Joined: Sat Dec 30, 2017 11:42 pm
Location: Durham, UK
Karma: 6152
Contact:

Re: M54: Not a Carrot Conspiracy

#552 Post by Jamiet99uk » Tue Mar 17, 2020 10:10 pm

bozotheclown wrote:
Tue Mar 17, 2020 10:02 pm
I have a new idea for a survey. In my opinion, it is significantly easier to correctly identify town early than scum. I would like to test this by having everyone identify 5 players they think are most likely to be town. Yes, it is only half way through D1, and some players will criticize the survey as pointless, but I think the results could be interesting. Here is my list:

Balki, kgray, Jamie, xorxes, rdrivera

<snip>
Here is my list:

Xorxes, BunnyGo, kgray, sulit.

Yeah, only four, I know. I can't give you five because there are so many people who have hardly participated. This game is very poor so far in terms of participation. More than halfway into D1 and 7 players are on 9 or fewer posts, including one newbie who hasn't posted at all.

bozotheclown
Posts: 8170
Joined: Sun Dec 31, 2017 8:13 am
Karma: 867

Re: Hmm

#553 Post by bozotheclown » Tue Mar 17, 2020 10:11 pm

Jamiet99uk wrote:
Tue Mar 17, 2020 9:58 pm
If it was Xorxes that first pointed out Balki's potential "townslip", I find it strange that experienced players like Foxcastle and Bozo are zeroing in on BunnyGo for talking about it, but not also giving Xorxes a hard time.

Hmm.
xorxes questioned Balki for implying that the remaining scum team does not know the identity of patient zero, which was the same question that I had when I read Balki's post. BunnyGo called out Balki for a "town slip", apparently with the knowledge that the remaining scum team does know the identity of patient zero. Maybe he was just correctly assuming this information, but I find it suspicious he was so sure. His later implying that he was not aware that Balki also claimed VT in the same post also seemed questionable.

xorxes
Posts: 7790
Joined: Sun Dec 31, 2017 9:45 am
Karma: 1326

Re: M54: Not a Carrot Conspiracy

#554 Post by xorxes » Tue Mar 17, 2020 10:11 pm

bozotheclown wrote:
Tue Mar 17, 2020 10:02 pm
I have a new idea for a survey. In my opinion, it is significantly easier to correctly identify town early than scum. I would like to test this by having everyone identify 5 players they think are most likely to be town. Yes, it is only half way through D1, and some players will criticize the survey as pointless, but I think the results could be interesting. Here is my list:

Balki, kgray, Jamie, xorxes, rdrivera

Balki: I doubt he would "joke" claim patient zero just to make a fake town slip

kgray: I liked her early questioning of Balki and BunnyGo

Jamie, xorxes, rdrivera: I have played a lot of mafia games with these three, so far their questions and comments seem town motivated to me.
OK, I'll play, but they are still low confidence first impression reads. I reserve my right to change my mind: Jamie, brain, bozo, damo, Fox.

rdrivera2005
Gold Donator
Gold Donator
Posts: 4300
Joined: Tue Oct 31, 2017 5:17 pm
Location: Porto Alegre, Brasil
Karma: 567

Re: M54: Not a Carrot Conspiracy

#555 Post by rdrivera2005 » Tue Mar 17, 2020 10:12 pm

bozotheclown wrote:
Tue Mar 17, 2020 10:02 pm
I have a new idea for a survey. In my opinion, it is significantly easier to correctly identify town early than scum. I would like to test this by having everyone identify 5 players they think are most likely to be town. Yes, it is only half way through D1, and some players will criticize the survey as pointless, but I think the results could be interesting. Here is my list:

Balki, kgray, Jamie, xorxes, rdrivera

Balki: I doubt he would "joke" claim patient zero just to make a fake town slip

kgray: I liked her early questioning of Balki and BunnyGo

Jamie, xorxes, rdrivera: I have played a lot of mafia games with these three, so far their questions and comments seem town motivated to me.
Bozo being Bozo, but I will play along

Balki, Xorxes, Kgray, Flum and Brain.

##vote Fox - I want to see his few things to vote Bunny.

bozotheclown
Posts: 8170
Joined: Sun Dec 31, 2017 8:13 am
Karma: 867

Re: M54: Not a Carrot Conspiracy

#556 Post by bozotheclown » Tue Mar 17, 2020 10:13 pm

Jamiet99uk wrote:
Tue Mar 17, 2020 10:10 pm
bozotheclown wrote:
Tue Mar 17, 2020 10:02 pm
I have a new idea for a survey. In my opinion, it is significantly easier to correctly identify town early than scum. I would like to test this by having everyone identify 5 players they think are most likely to be town. Yes, it is only half way through D1, and some players will criticize the survey as pointless, but I think the results could be interesting. Here is my list:

Balki, kgray, Jamie, xorxes, rdrivera

<snip>
Here is my list:

Xorxes, BunnyGo, kgray, sulit.

Yeah, only four, I know. I can't give you five because there are so many people who have hardly participated. This game is very poor so far in terms of participation. More than halfway into D1 and 7 players are on 9 or fewer posts, including one newbie who hasn't posted at all.
thanks for participating

BunnyGo
Posts: 8656
Joined: Thu Jul 18, 2019 12:21 am
Karma: 610

Re: M54: Not a Carrot Conspiracy

#557 Post by BunnyGo » Tue Mar 17, 2020 10:13 pm

bozotheclown wrote:
Tue Mar 17, 2020 10:02 pm
I have a new idea for a survey. In my opinion, it is significantly easier to correctly identify town early than scum. I would like to test this by having everyone identify 5 players they think are most likely to be town. Yes, it is only half way through D1, and some players will criticize the survey as pointless, but I think the results could be interesting. Here is my list:

Balki, kgray, Jamie, xorxes, rdrivera

Balki: I doubt he would "joke" claim patient zero just to make a fake town slip

kgray: I liked her early questioning of Balki and BunnyGo

Jamie, xorxes, rdrivera: I have played a lot of mafia games with these three, so far their questions and comments seem town motivated to me.
It's better than what you did last game:

kgray, Balki, jamie, Damo, xorxes

Jamiet99uk
Posts: 14028
Joined: Sat Dec 30, 2017 11:42 pm
Location: Durham, UK
Karma: 6152
Contact:

Re: M54: Not a Carrot Conspiracy

#558 Post by Jamiet99uk » Tue Mar 17, 2020 10:17 pm

@Bozo:

Updated list:

Xorxes, BunnyGo, kgray, sulit, Rdrivera2020.

damo666
Posts: 7666
Joined: Sun Dec 31, 2017 1:04 am
Location: London
Karma: 1110

Re: M54: Not a Carrot Conspiracy

#559 Post by damo666 » Tue Mar 17, 2020 10:29 pm

@bozo

Balki Xorxes rdr kgray bozo

worcej
Posts: 6279
Joined: Fri Jan 19, 2018 9:39 am
Location: Washington
Karma: 1913

Re: M54: Not a Carrot Conspiracy

#560 Post by worcej » Tue Mar 17, 2020 10:33 pm

rdrivera2005 wrote:
Tue Mar 17, 2020 10:59 am
worcej wrote:
Tue Mar 17, 2020 4:09 am
brainbomb wrote:
Tue Mar 17, 2020 3:21 am
I am hearing alot of talk about this patient 0 traitor thing. and I havent seen anything conclusive about it. What I have seen is 3 players lurking who Id like to lynch.
That and the obvious focus of some people trying to find the one isolated scum is interesting. I am more inclined to think one of those people are scum and attempting to communicate.
Why scum will try to communicate with the traitor? What's the point?
Why not? You want them to figure it out at some point so they don't push their own team, right?

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests