Adventures of brainbomb

General discussions that don't fit in other forums can go here.
Forum rules
Feel free to discuss any topics here. Please use the Politics sub-forum for political conversations. While most topics will be allowed please be sure to be respectful and follow our normal site rules at http://www.webdiplomacy.net/rules.php.
brainbomb

Adventures of brainbomb

#1 Post by brainbomb » Sat Jan 04, 2020 6:52 pm

Many of you remember me. Others perhaps only see the phrase bb and scratch thine head confusedly. I retired from webdip earlier this year after I went on a hateful rant against rdrivera during a mafia game. Some ugly statements were made that were pretty regrettable. I wanted to apologize to this community for this incident.

I still do not plan on returning although I have played a gunboat since my alleged departure
And it occurred to me that this was always a fun community. So thank you for all that.

In my personal life I had my car stolen early december. a woman saw my keys on the back register at my job. She proceeded to drive off with my car while I got her a slice of pie

she was caught 2 days later
my car was totalled, full of stolen goods, syringes, beer, and meth.

And I have been in a rental car since. just trying to get life back together

not all bad news
On Dec 21 I proposed to my girlfriend Elizabeth. were getting married in June and ill be in Austria and Germany this fall. I will hope to capture Mun and Vie.

brainbomb

Re: Adventures of brainbomb

#2 Post by brainbomb » Sat Jan 04, 2020 6:54 pm

Oh im also working with some webdip mafia regulars to build a mafia forum

we also play rpgs and would love for any webdippers to join us in our adventure.

Here is our discord. please join us!

https://discord.gg/JSC7Ceu

MajorMitchell
Location: Now Performing Comedic Artist Dusty Balzac Bush Philosopher from Flyblown Gully by the Sea

#3 Post by MajorMitchell » Sun Jan 05, 2020 3:14 am

Thanks for visiting us Dipbro Brainbomb and making a forum thread about your adventures. Congratulations on persuading a young lady to commit to matrimony with your good self. I hope your Art capers are going well.
A few members of our WebDiplomacy community have had tough times last year, fortunately​ there's plenty of love and support here as well as competition & rivalries & the usual banter & bickering.
CommanderByron is a Dipbro we all hope will have a better 2020 than his last year, he's possibly having a crack at a small business caper in 2020.
Please keep us updated in this thread Dipbro Brainbomb and don't be too much of a scallywag and come a cropper if you have a Buck's Party.. let other chaps get over enthusiastic and embarrassed, encourage them & show personal restraint. Eg, you're England and you encourage Germany to go for Paris

MajorMitchell
Location: Now Performing Comedic Artist Dusty Balzac Bush Philosopher from Flyblown Gully by the Sea

#4 Post by MajorMitchell » Sun Jan 05, 2020 3:16 am

& You don't move to English Channel, but go North & then console France

Kakarroto

#5 Post by Kakarroto » Sun Jan 19, 2020 10:29 pm

brainbomb wrote:
Sat Jan 04, 2020 6:52 pm
[...] ill be in Austria and Germany this fall. I will hope to capture Mun and Vie.
Oh.

Oh my.

Time to prepare the defenses ... *mails secret letter to Germany*

brainbomb

#6 Post by brainbomb » Mon Jan 20, 2020 1:25 am

where hath you been scoundrel

Kakarroto

#7 Post by Kakarroto » Tue Jan 21, 2020 4:54 am

Well, I had a lot to do, got a new job, work on my health to get better (still am btw), real life stuff, though nothing as big as getting a car stolen, just the normal weekly and monthly hurdles life throws relentlessly in your way. Sometimes, I had a little peek in here, looking how things go but was caught up with life again, not having too much free time at the time.

Since it's a bit better right now I had a little look in here again and noticed that mini-mafia-game, should be just perfect in length to participate (even when I have work at the moment) to enjoy playing in it.

But yeah, in short, life's been a daily grind to get money, get better and fulfill societial expectations for me.

brainbomb

#8 Post by brainbomb » Tue Jan 21, 2020 4:59 am

well I wondered about you at one point. Glad to know youre feeling better

Wusti

#9 Post by Wusti » Tue Jan 21, 2020 1:11 pm

Good to hear from you BB - you always were one of the more amusing and less objectionable characters in this community. Its just a set of wheels mate - move on. The loss of a car compared to the acquisition of regular sex and companionship is a decent swap I reckon.

MajorMitchell

#10 Post by MajorMitchell » Wed Jan 22, 2020 4:19 am

What's happening with your Art capers Dipbro Brainbomb ? Hath your beautiful new Muse inspired a flurry of new works ?

brainbomb

#11 Post by brainbomb » Wed Jan 22, 2020 2:25 pm

I have not been able to make art in years. Sadly. I lost my inspiration and motivation.

Itll be back i hope

MajorMitchell

#12 Post by MajorMitchell » Fri Jan 24, 2020 3:11 am

I would encourage you most earnestly to return to the painting artistically caper Dipbro Brainbomb, you have a talented eye, mind & dab hands for the caper. I did see some images of your paintings from when you was a young scallywag artist and I thought them to be.very good.
Do have a crack at Drawing & Painting your new love or some landscapes.

MajorMitchell

#13 Post by MajorMitchell » Fri Jan 24, 2020 3:14 am

I'm almost thinking of starting a "how good is it to have two Dipbro Brainbomb threads at the top of the Offtopic threads" thread. Hoorah for Dipbro Brainbomb.

MajorMitchell

#14 Post by MajorMitchell » Fri Jan 24, 2020 3:16 am

Then again I do a lot of almost thinking. I probably don't think enough therefore I probably don't exist enough.. ???

MajorMitchell

#15 Post by MajorMitchell » Fri Jan 24, 2020 3:16 am

....goes off thinking furiously to secure his existence...

Octavious

#16 Post by Octavious » Fri Jan 24, 2020 5:29 am

"I am what I am, and that's all that I am"

- René Descartes

Octavious

#17 Post by Octavious » Fri Jan 24, 2020 8:14 am

.. or Popeye...

It's very easy to confuse your existential philosophers...

brainbomb

#18 Post by brainbomb » Fri Jan 24, 2020 6:53 pm

Im here until I retire again
-brainbomb the wise

brainbomb

#19 Post by brainbomb » Fri Jan 24, 2020 6:55 pm

We took engagement photos monday in the frigid cold of Nebraska. enjoying a morning espresso before a walk along an icy creek with a photographer capturing our adventure. It was a nice break from working 60 hours a week, 7 days a week and having around 5 hours of sleep.a night

MajorMitchell

#20 Post by MajorMitchell » Mon Jan 27, 2020 2:45 pm

& existential threats can easily be mistaken or confusing Octavious. Which is probably why your victims never see you coming, being fooled by the harmless Oracle appearance.

My favourite philosophers name is Balzac. I suggest that such effective use of only six letters to create a surname with such a ringing, cracker of a pronunciation. "A good philosophy ze Balzac" is a cracker of a euphemism. (link to euphemism discussion in beloved Dipbro Brainbomb's other thread)
Who cares what the chap wrote or philosophised ? With a name such as Balzac he leads the pack imho.