M1009 [HIDDEN]

If you have a game you want to play on the forum, you can do so here.
Forum rules
This is an area for forum games. Please note that to support mafia games players cannot edit their own posts in this forum. Off Topic threads will be relocated or deleted. Issues taking place in forum games should be dealt with by respective game GMs and escalated to the moderators only if absolutely necessary.
xorxes

Re: M1009 [HIDDEN]

#61 Post by xorxes » Wed Jan 22, 2020 1:13 am

foodcoats wrote:
Wed Jan 22, 2020 1:03 am
xorxes wrote:
Wed Jan 22, 2020 12:43 am
e.m.c^42 wrote:
Wed Jan 22, 2020 12:34 am
Wouldn't be too worried, Ozzy prolly just trying out something new, stakes are lower coz relatively vanilla minigame. Would be interested to see how it plays out though. Maybe something to do with his mafia AI?

either that or he's trying a wifom_meta_switch_lolamiscum.jpg

seems unlikely though
Maybe he's a Reaver and the rule is he has to vote for everyone except for his teammates.
Saucy xorxes.

##VOTE xorxes
Explain. ##VOTE foodcoats

Jamiet99uk

#62 Post by Jamiet99uk » Wed Jan 22, 2020 1:49 am

@Worcej:

I strongly oppose a mass claim.

I will happily vote the first person that claims.

e.m.c^42

#63 Post by e.m.c^42 » Wed Jan 22, 2020 1:54 am

Alright guys, this is the true first post of the game.

e.m.c^42

#64 Post by e.m.c^42 » Wed Jan 22, 2020 1:57 am

M1009: Chaqotle, the Saga of Unlikely True Love and High Adventure in our Capitalistic World

============
Blah, blah, all those copypasta rules. foxC can post those.
============

It is the year 2020, and despite the cruel efforts of society to stamp out any wisps of longing for True Love, the flames of desire still burn on within the chest of one very special man. With his bespectacled eyes and facial hair that attracted cheese, Chaqa was the very specimen of a soul who yearned, as he never quite got to the point of actually obtaining what he wanted.

For what exactly he so desperately pined for, it is not quite known, but obviously it was of great import. Big dreams, great plans. Really good thoughts. Or something.

But mostly, as any webDip-person could tell you, it was for Chipotle.

=============

Day One: The Awakening.
Also known as “The Day Chaqa Realised it was a Bad Idea to Read What EMC Spouts”

=============

It was by all remarks, the start of an utterly ordinary day. Bland, dull - the morning started off oddly soft in the way that ordering a burrito of pinto beans and five servings of sour cream would make your bowels go. Soft, as in how the cashier thinks you’re soft in the head for ordering such a monstrosity. Or maybe you’re just the kind of guy who goes to home on Tuesday utterly stoned.

The cashier is despairing over her career choice too much to theorise more. Man, she ain’t got no brainpower for this. Not on Tuesday morning.

But that is of no matter. Our intrepid main character is about to, well, make this morning a lot harder.

Chaqa wakes in the way zombies or chronic insomniacs did. Regretfully, achy small tendrils curling in the joints. Lightly puffed eyelids (but that was practically a facial structure thing at this point, hah), dry from scrolling distractions. Tired.

However, Chaqa, like zombies, is pleasantly unaware of his vaguely-non-living status checks. He’s just a pure, simply Chipotle man. With introspection and bread dwelled naught but misery, as the Truth resides naturally in not oneself, but within the blessing known as ‘Chipotle’. To consume is to live, and Chaqa’s gon get that tortilla, dammit.

He is hungry. Chaqa falls to his knees and prays to the toppings shrine.

Rice, black beans, pinto beans.

Fajita veggies, guac, shredded cheese, queso,
corn salsa, tomato salsa, green chili tomatillo salsa, red chili tomatillo salsa,
sour cream, romaine lettuce.

Which one of the toppings shall he choose first? Sacred rituals aside, perhaps it would be best to consult the webDip forum this week…

Game has begin in spirit!

foodcoats

#65 Post by foodcoats » Wed Jan 22, 2020 2:01 am

Jamiet99uk wrote:
Wed Jan 22, 2020 1:49 am
@Worcej:

I strongly oppose a mass claim.

I will happily vote the first person that claims.
Who can out-shitpost the other, worcej or Jamiet99uk? Get your votes in now folks!

Chaqa
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

#66 Post by Chaqa » Wed Jan 22, 2020 2:22 am

bozotheclown wrote:
Wed Jan 22, 2020 12:48 am
Chaqa wrote:
Tue Jan 21, 2020 11:00 pm
Kakarroto wrote:
Tue Jan 21, 2020 10:50 pm
Ah, I see, so practically like a friendly greeting as I first suspected, thanks. Maybe bozo is voting everyone after they had posted the first time. It's just a theory though.

Don't worry Nephthys, everyone makes mistakes, just make sure to learn from them and it will work out.

Good to see you Chaqa, I suspected you wouldn't post this early, guess times change ^^ .
It sounds like we played together before... but I don’t remember.

Like the name though!
After reviewing M25, M26, and M28, I find it hard to believe that Chaqa had no recollection of Kakarroto. It reminds me of M47 when Chaqa claimed to not remember playing with dargorygel and they turned out to be mafia teammates.

If Chaqa and Kakarroto are mafia teammates, both of them voting for emc early would be interesting, it could be unusual early bussing.

##VOTE Chaqa
Were those the games?

Anyone who knows me knows my memory is spotty at best

Chaqa
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

#67 Post by Chaqa » Wed Jan 22, 2020 2:25 am

e.m.c^42 wrote:
Wed Jan 22, 2020 1:57 am
M1009: Chaqotle, the Saga of Unlikely True Love and High Adventure in our Capitalistic World

============
Blah, blah, all those copypasta rules. foxC can post those.
============

It is the year 2020, and despite the cruel efforts of society to stamp out any wisps of longing for True Love, the flames of desire still burn on within the chest of one very special man. With his bespectacled eyes and facial hair that attracted cheese, Chaqa was the very specimen of a soul who yearned, as he never quite got to the point of actually obtaining what he wanted.

For what exactly he so desperately pined for, it is not quite known, but obviously it was of great import. Big dreams, great plans. Really good thoughts. Or something.

But mostly, as any webDip-person could tell you, it was for Chipotle.

=============

Day One: The Awakening.
Also known as “The Day Chaqa Realised it was a Bad Idea to Read What EMC Spouts”

=============

It was by all remarks, the start of an utterly ordinary day. Bland, dull - the morning started off oddly soft in the way that ordering a burrito of pinto beans and five servings of sour cream would make your bowels go. Soft, as in how the cashier thinks you’re soft in the head for ordering such a monstrosity. Or maybe you’re just the kind of guy who goes to home on Tuesday utterly stoned.

The cashier is despairing over her career choice too much to theorise more. Man, she ain’t got no brainpower for this. Not on Tuesday morning.

But that is of no matter. Our intrepid main character is about to, well, make this morning a lot harder.

Chaqa wakes in the way zombies or chronic insomniacs did. Regretfully, achy small tendrils curling in the joints. Lightly puffed eyelids (but that was practically a facial structure thing at this point, hah), dry from scrolling distractions. Tired.

However, Chaqa, like zombies, is pleasantly unaware of his vaguely-non-living status checks. He’s just a pure, simply Chipotle man. With introspection and bread dwelled naught but misery, as the Truth resides naturally in not oneself, but within the blessing known as ‘Chipotle’. To consume is to live, and Chaqa’s gon get that tortilla, dammit.

He is hungry. Chaqa falls to his knees and prays to the toppings shrine.

Rice, black beans, pinto beans.

Fajita veggies, guac, shredded cheese, queso,
corn salsa, tomato salsa, green chili tomatillo salsa, red chili tomatillo salsa,
sour cream, romaine lettuce.

Which one of the toppings shall he choose first? Sacred rituals aside, perhaps it would be best to consult the webDip forum this week…

Game has begin in spirit!
I feel violated.

Also, you don’t even know m Chipotle order? Pfft... writers today do no research

Nephthys

#68 Post by Nephthys » Wed Jan 22, 2020 2:33 am

@emc, that was both delightful and painful to read

bozotheclown

#69 Post by bozotheclown » Wed Jan 22, 2020 2:46 am

Chaqa wrote:
Wed Jan 22, 2020 2:22 am
bozotheclown wrote:
Wed Jan 22, 2020 12:48 am
Chaqa wrote:

Like the name though!
After reviewing M25, M26, and M28, I find it hard to believe that Chaqa had no recollection of Kakarroto. It reminds me of M47 when Chaqa claimed to not remember playing with dargorygel and they turned out to be mafia teammates.

If Chaqa and Kakarroto are mafia teammates, both of them voting for emc early would be interesting, it could be unusual early bussing.

##VOTE Chaqa
Were those the games?

Anyone who knows me knows my memory is spotty at best
From M25:

"Damn kakarot youre so sharp its like Discord 4 never happened"

This sounds like you knew him before M25 from discord games.

"Not sure if it's relevant, but English isn't Kakarots first language, which makes it a bit dicier about whether it's a scumslip or just poor phrasing."

This sounds like you knew him fairly well.

bozotheclown

#70 Post by bozotheclown » Wed Jan 22, 2020 2:53 am

Chaqa from M28:

"I used my item already, unfortunately.

##Vote Kakarot.

He's in this game, you know. And he's NEVER this quiet."

Chaqa
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

#71 Post by Chaqa » Wed Jan 22, 2020 3:32 am

I went back and looked. It was in April of 2017.

You don't think it's reasonable to have forgotten someone in three years?

Kakarroto

#72 Post by Kakarroto » Wed Jan 22, 2020 10:11 am

Aah, there it is, the flavour of the game, thanks. That leads me to a question though, emc, can you choose carrots as a topping too? Just so that I know in how much danger I am.

Also, after waking up it looks like the thread is a bit too silent, might just be because of the night time in the US. However, I expected someone to be posting more or at least, something, at this time so I'll VOTE FlaviusAetius

Kakarroto

#73 Post by Kakarroto » Wed Jan 22, 2020 10:14 am

oof, tired and things, nearly made a mistake:

##VOTE FlaviusAetius

bozotheclown

#74 Post by bozotheclown » Wed Jan 22, 2020 11:06 am

Chaqa wrote:
Wed Jan 22, 2020 3:32 am
I went back and looked. It was in April of 2017.

You don't think it's reasonable to have forgotten someone in three years?
Maybe, but you both were in M25 and M28 through 5 days, M25 as mafia partners, and you were one of the GMs of M26 where Kakarroto lasted the entire 7 days.

bozotheclown

#75 Post by bozotheclown » Wed Jan 22, 2020 11:08 am

bozotheclown wrote:
Wed Jan 22, 2020 2:53 am
Chaqa from M28:

"I used my item already, unfortunately.

##Vote Kakarot.

He's in this game, you know. And he's NEVER this quiet."
This post accidentally change my vote.

##VOTE Chaqa

bozotheclown

#76 Post by bozotheclown » Wed Jan 22, 2020 11:12 am

Kakarroto wrote:
Tue Jan 21, 2020 11:17 pm
Chaqa wrote:

outch, that hurt. Remember the game being scum with RD, ghuc (if I remember that's how his name was, similar to ghuh) and myself, where he went missing in central america, was modkilled and you misread the chances of the remaining scum and exposed yourself (or made another big mistake in the process, don't remember the why too clearly) and wanted the remaining scum to forfeit the game? Well we did at the end forfeit but not because we had no chance. Anyway, that was only one game, there were others where you stayed alive and made us win in the end, some where you did nothing, but maybe I was just too plain in them to be remembered by you. Or bad. That might be it too.
Like the name though!
aww, thanks, I like yours too even when I always want to write it with an extra 'u' after the 'q'.
Kakarroto makes the point here that Chaqa should remember him, maybe he did this before someone else could point out that Chaqa's claim not to remember Kakarroto looks questionable.

Jamiet99uk

#77 Post by Jamiet99uk » Wed Jan 22, 2020 11:25 am

Is emc a player or the co-GM?

foodcoats

#78 Post by foodcoats » Wed Jan 22, 2020 11:26 am

Good morning. How are you?

Let's get some juice flowing. Let's start a lurker wagon!

##VOTE FlaviusAetius

bozotheclown

#79 Post by bozotheclown » Wed Jan 22, 2020 11:27 am

This is from M47 when I pointed out that it seemed unusual that Chaqa would not remember playing with dargorygel:
Chaqa wrote:
Fri Jul 19, 2019 5:01 pm
bozotheclown wrote:
Fri Jul 19, 2019 4:19 pm
Chaqa wrote:
Wed Jul 17, 2019 7:27 pm

Before I dive into this post, thanks bo for articulating what I’ve been feeling in a way more clear and concise way than I ever could. Appreciate that. I have a lot of trouble following all these back and forth quoted conversations. I miss the old big monolithic “case” posts people used to make.

But on this post - dargo isn’t someone I’ve played with too much (or have forgotten if I gave), but this entire post seems hedgey and anchoring. “Sorry I was posting so poorly, but weren’t my one-word answers so articulate! I’ll be back and better later, I promise!”

Blegh. ##Vote dargo
In M24, you and dargorygel both made it through the entire game (7 days). In M28, you both were alive for 5 days. You were both in M33, but dargorygel replaced you D5. In M36 you were both on the scum team, although you were replaced D2.
I don’t even remember playing in half those games, so...

Memory isn’t a strong suit of mine, I blame the smoking.

bozotheclown

#80 Post by bozotheclown » Wed Jan 22, 2020 11:32 am

foodcoats wrote:
Wed Jan 22, 2020 11:26 am
Good morning. How are you?

Let's get some juice flowing. Let's start a lurker wagon!

##VOTE FlaviusAetius
Flavius will start posting when he is here, whether he is scum or not.