War hawk

Any political discussion should go here. This subforum will be moderated differently than other forums.
Forum rules
1.) No personal threats.
2.) No doxxing/revealing personal information.
3.) No spam.
4.) No circumventing press restrictions.
5.) No racism, sexism, homophobia, or derogatory posts.
leon1122

Re: War hawk

#81 Post by leon1122 » Sun Apr 15, 2018 6:53 am

What we really need is a clean slate. Fire everyone in the CIA and NSA and start the hiring process fresh. These intelligence agencies have turned into cults that don't have Americans' best interests in mind.

PRINCE WILLIAM

#82 Post by PRINCE WILLIAM » Sun Apr 15, 2018 9:07 am

To call a leader war hawk is an oversimplification in my opinion. As an ancient writer said, empires are not maintained with timidity. To lead on of the two great powers of the world means you need to take arms against an enemy, no reasonable leader will go immediately to war but a policy of avoiding war in all costs will harm the country's interests in many ways and this is true not only for Trump but for everyone. When exactly is the right moment to take arms is a sign of a wise leader.

leon1122

#83 Post by leon1122 » Sun Apr 15, 2018 9:51 am

So, on a tangential note, I've been watching some UN conferences and the Russian response to the strike, and I can't help but notice that Russia's translators are consistently worse than those of other nations. They mumble a lot and stumble all over their words, whereas the other translators are able to maintain a smooth flow. Is anyone else noticing this?