The great reset

Any political discussion should go here. This subforum will be moderated differently than other forums.
Forum rules
1.) No personal threats.
2.) No doxxing/revealing personal information.
3.) No spam.
4.) No circumventing press restrictions.
5.) No racism, sexism, homophobia, or derogatory posts.
Fluminator

The great reset

#1 Post by Fluminator » Fri Jun 05, 2020 1:20 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pfVdMWzKwjc

It's been a long time coming, but the big players are finally taking a step towards uniting the entire earth under one system.
There's still going to be many kinks to work out, but I think after this pandemic, there will be a much more concerted effort for global cohesion.

Bill Gates, head of the UN, head of the ICF and many world leaders are participating in this.
While a part of me is excited that steps toward unity are in action, the conspiracy theorist in me is a little freaked out by change like this haha.

Jamiet99uk

Re: The great reset

#2 Post by Jamiet99uk » Fri Jun 05, 2020 10:51 am

Fluminator wrote:
Fri Jun 05, 2020 1:20 am
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pfVdMWzKwjc

It's been a long time coming, but the big players are finally taking a step towards uniting the entire earth under one system.
There's still going to be many kinks to work out, but I think after this pandemic, there will be a much more concerted effort for global cohesion.

Bill Gates, head of the UN, head of the ICF and many world leaders are participating in this.
While a part of me is excited that steps toward unity are in action, the conspiracy theorist in me is a little freaked out by change like this haha.
Interesting. It seems to me like there are a lot of world leaders, at the moment, who will resist this kind of thing.

Jamiet99uk

#3 Post by Jamiet99uk » Fri Jun 05, 2020 11:27 am

Ok I've watched some of the video now (it's long!)

I think part of the problem here lies with the fact that political leaders, especially but not exclusively Western political leaders, and wealthy businesspeople, are the *cause* of many of the world's problems. During my lifetime, neoliberal capitalism and modern imperialism have driven the climate further and further into crisis, and held down people in the "developing" world whilst also perpetuating poverty and inequality at home.

For sure, a "reset" is needed. Are these "big players" the right people to achieve it? I doubt it. They have caused the problems we are facing.

Fluminator

#4 Post by Fluminator » Tue Jun 09, 2020 6:42 pm

They don't really need all the world leaders. They have the lead bankers, and leading businessmen in places like America, China, Russia, and many UN countries.

I don't think we really have a choice. The pandemic is going to cause a world recession and people will be desperate for a savior. All the rioting and looting going on is before the dollar collapses even, so it's only going to get worse.
I don't really see any way their plan will fail. Prince Charles said it's been in the works for decades.