Trump Blames His Parents

Any political discussion should go here. This subforum will be moderated differently than other forums.
Forum rules
1.) No personal threats.
2.) No doxxing/revealing personal information.
3.) No spam.
4.) No circumventing press restrictions.
5.) No racism, sexism, homophobia, or derogatory posts.
Randomizer

Trump Blames His Parents

#1 Post by Randomizer » Sat May 09, 2020 8:45 pm

When it comes to why Trump is the egotistical idiot that blames others when things go wrong it all started with his parents. Trump claims he could do no wrong, because he mom told him so:
https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-says-t ... 20329.html

MajorMitchell
Location: Now Performing Comedic Artist Dusty Balzac Bush Philosopher from Flyblown Gully by the Sea

Re: Trump Blames His Parents

#2 Post by MajorMitchell » Mon May 18, 2020 12:49 pm

Yes I saw video of that Trumptoad moment of what I regard as a fatuous piece of self criticism, a glib gloating over self delusional belief in omniscience and deflection of personal responsibility for his many failures & attempt to trivialise the consequences of his failures with a total evasion of any recognition of a need to curb his (in my opinion) bullying, dishonest, racist andmysoginistic behaviours.

Clearly Trumptoad is largely what his father & other mentors created, imho, a modern day robber baron with no real.moral compass, an uneducated man in many ways but a "King Rat"..His election to POTUS is an alarming symptom of significant weaknesses in the USA, such as in my opinion, the extreme imbalances in distribution of wealth, poor public education and health services despite having an elite education and health system and a political system that needs significant reforms, such as compulsory voting & more equitable enfranchisement and a clean up of political funding to make it more transparent and less corrupt... & etc etc etc