Donald Trump's mother has the weirdest way of preparing turkey dinner

Any political discussion should go here. This subforum will be moderated differently than other forums.
Forum rules
1.) No personal threats.
2.) No doxxing/revealing personal information.
3.) No spam.
4.) No circumventing press restrictions.
5.) No racism, sexism, homophobia, or derogatory posts.
Jamiet99uk

Donald Trump's mother has the weirdest way of preparing turkey dinner

#1 Post by Jamiet99uk » Fri Nov 23, 2018 8:41 pm

According to President Trump, his mother used to prepare turkey by gestating it in her womb for 8 hours.

Now maybe you Americans do things differently, but that sounds pretty odd to me.

Has anyone else ever enjoyed a Thanksgiving meal prepared in their mother's uterus?

Randomizer

Re: Donald Trump's mother has the weirdest way of preparing turkey dinner

#2 Post by Randomizer » Fri Nov 23, 2018 9:26 pm

I wasn't really listening to the TV news story so I missed most of it. It talked about how Donald Trump hated his mother because she was poor and he hated poor people as losers and we all know how he feels about losers. So maybe that was how she dealt with not having an oven?

Greg_the_republican

#4 Post by Greg_the_republican » Sat Nov 24, 2018 3:02 pm

The way people personally make fun of Trump and his family seems weird to me. I didn’t like Obama as a president, but I never insulted him or his family, even if it was just being sarcastic. That being said, we have the right to free speech, so you can say whatever you want about him. Just stating my stance.

Jamiet99uk

#5 Post by Jamiet99uk » Sat Nov 24, 2018 3:31 pm

Greg_the_republican wrote:
Sat Nov 24, 2018 3:02 pm
The way people personally make fun of Trump and his family seems weird to me. I didn’t like Obama as a president, but I never insulted him or his family, even if it was just being sarcastic. That being said, we have the right to free speech, so you can say whatever you want about him. Just stating my stance.
Maybe you didn't, but many of your fellow republicans had no problems subjecting Obama and his family to all kinds of personal abuse.

Kingdroid

#6 Post by Kingdroid » Sat Nov 24, 2018 8:55 pm

My god I hate the "Respectable Republican" meme. You'd have to be living under a fucking rock to not have noticed the constant barrage of insults levied at Obama and his family. Republicans all across the internet consistently referred to Michelle as a man, or tried to prove she had a dick . Any time anything was written about his kids the republicans were always trying to prove that they're actually hooligans or some shit.

Hell, your boy Trump was pretty happy to perpetuate shit like that before he was running for President.The atatcks on Trump's family are much less vitriolic (and much more based in reality) than nearly anything said by republicans about the Obamas

brainbomb

#7 Post by brainbomb » Sun Nov 25, 2018 11:55 pm

wasnt there an internet 4chan thing making fun of michelle obamas arms

Octavious

#8 Post by Octavious » Mon Nov 26, 2018 11:06 am

Kingdroid wrote:
Sat Nov 24, 2018 8:55 pm
My god I hate the "Respectable Republican" meme.
Why, exactly? Most Republicans are respectable, as are most Democrats. Far better to attack those who are not than to criticise the ones who are, surely?

It is fascinating to watch these political discussions. I dare say not a single voter will be swayed by arguments about nonsense items such as turkey, hair, and small hands, yet so much time and effort is dedicated to them.

Jamiet99uk

#9 Post by Jamiet99uk » Mon Nov 26, 2018 3:06 pm

brainbomb wrote:
Sun Nov 25, 2018 11:55 pm
wasnt there an internet 4chan thing making fun of michelle obamas arms
Michelle Obama's collection of Glocks, AK-47's and other small armaments is no laughing matter, and she has the constitutional right to bear them, dammit.

Kingdroid

#10 Post by Kingdroid » Mon Nov 26, 2018 6:30 pm

Octavious wrote:
Mon Nov 26, 2018 11:06 am
Kingdroid wrote:
Why, exactly? Most Republicans are respectable, as are most Democrats. Far better to attack those who are not than to criticise the ones who are, surely?

It is fascinating to watch these political discussions. I dare say not a single voter will be swayed by arguments about nonsense items such as turkey, hair, and small hands, yet so much time and effort is dedicated to them.
because it's a myth. Republicans consistently support racist, xenophobic, anti poor politicians. They might be "ok" in a limited interaction, but historically and across the board Republicans support the murder of thousands and the continued oppression of minorities. There is nothing respectable about that.

And if you're like our guy Greg here, who remains willfully ignorant about his and his party's culpability in spreading toxic rhetoric, then you're not "respectable", you're an asshole.

flash2015
Gold Donator
Gold Donator

#11 Post by flash2015 » Mon Nov 26, 2018 8:15 pm

Kingdroid wrote:
Mon Nov 26, 2018 6:30 pm
Octavious wrote:
Kingdroid wrote:

because it's a myth. Republicans consistently support racist, xenophobic, anti poor politicians. They might be "ok" in a limited interaction, but historically and across the board Republicans support the murder of thousands and the continued oppression of minorities. There is nothing respectable about that.

And if you're like our guy Greg here, who remains willfully ignorant about his and his party's culpability in spreading toxic rhetoric, then you're not "respectable", you're an asshole.
You know that Octavious is from the UK and speaking as a third-party observer, don't you?

Jamiet99uk

#12 Post by Jamiet99uk » Tue Nov 27, 2018 12:10 am

flash2015 wrote:
Mon Nov 26, 2018 8:15 pm
Kingdroid wrote:
Octavious wrote:

You know that Octavious is from the UK and speaking as a third-party observer, don't you?
So what?

Octavious supports UK politicians that pay for advertising trucks to tour around poor neighbourhoods with "Immigrants GO HOME" adverts on them.

Octavious supports policies which regard anyone not born in the UK as vermin who should be driven out of the UK using violence if necessary.

Octavious is willing to lie about these issues if it serves his political purposes - and has admitted as much.

He's as bad as your worst MAGA troll.

Kingdroid

#13 Post by Kingdroid » Tue Nov 27, 2018 12:30 am

How is it relevant where he's from? I didn't claim he's a republican? I just expanded on my thoughts. Thoughts he was responding to.

Greg_the_republican

#14 Post by Greg_the_republican » Tue Nov 27, 2018 2:36 am

flash2015 wrote:
Mon Nov 26, 2018 8:15 pm
Kingdroid wrote:
Octavious wrote:

To be fair, I’ve never said anything racist and/or xenophobic on here. I don’t even know why I put “Republican” in my username, I’m more of a right-leaning libertarian if anything.

ND

#15 Post by ND » Tue Nov 27, 2018 3:25 am

I mean this is just a sick post. I expect nothing less of Jamie. Dang.

The Democrats are literally in league with major corporations and big business and constantly troll and rip off poor people and him and Rando are making fun of Trump and his family for helping lower income people and middle class people.

Sorry, we aren't all as rich as you too to support the Demoncrats.

Kingdroid

#16 Post by Kingdroid » Tue Nov 27, 2018 7:34 am

ND wrote:
Tue Nov 27, 2018 3:25 am

The Democrats are literally in league with major corporations and big business and constantly troll and rip off poor people and him and Rando are making fun of Trump and his family for helping lower income people and middle class people.

what. Trump literally owns a large corporation you imbecile.

ND

#17 Post by ND » Tue Nov 27, 2018 1:13 pm

Who cares if he is the owner of a corporation. He looks after little people and helps them.

Octavious

#18 Post by Octavious » Tue Nov 27, 2018 5:57 pm

Jamiet99uk wrote:
Tue Nov 27, 2018 12:10 am
Octavious supports UK politicians that pay for advertising trucks to tour around poor neighbourhoods with "Immigrants GO HOME" adverts on them.

Octavious supports policies which regard anyone not born in the UK as vermin who should be driven out of the UK using violence if necessary.

Octavious is willing to lie about these issues if it serves his political purposes - and has admitted as much.
No, no, and no. For someone who makes such a big show of honesty you lie really a hell of a lot

Jamiet99uk

#19 Post by Jamiet99uk » Tue Nov 27, 2018 7:38 pm

ND wrote:
Tue Nov 27, 2018 3:25 am

What is sick about my post. Donald Trump said his mother used to gestate a turkey at thanksgiving. That's what he said. And his IQ is one of the highest as you know.

Jamiet99uk

#20 Post by Jamiet99uk » Tue Nov 27, 2018 7:39 pm

Octavious wrote:
Tue Nov 27, 2018 5:57 pm
Jamiet99uk wrote:
Tue Nov 27, 2018 12:10 am

No, no, and no. For someone who makes such a big show of honesty you lie really a hell of a lot
My comments were in the direction of the truth. That's a good enough standard for you, when it suits you.