New classic, full press game - 2 players needed

Advertise new games you are hosting, look for new games to join, or find other players to join your invitation-only games here.
Forum rules
This area is meant for advertising your new games or for finding new games to join with other players on the forum. Please do not make multiple threads for your game or spam existing threads. Please be civil, respect other members, and follow all of the webDiplomacy Forum Rules.
StackelbergFollower
Gold Donator
Gold Donator

New classic, full press game - 2 players needed

#1 Post by StackelbergFollower » Wed Aug 08, 2018 3:10 pm

Hey webdip, I'm looking for 2 players to fill a game!

The game is going to hosted on webdip and the current roster is 5 players, myself included, who sometimes play diplomacy together offline or using other online formats, and some of us also know each other offline, so the game will be non-anon. We're looking at 48-hr phases and draw-size scoring.

Here's the current roster (using everyone's webdip names). With the exception of superstition, we've all been active on webdip in the past or present (superstition plays online on another site). Myself, Friendly Sword, and Centurian know each other offline, although we don't all live in the same city.

1. StackelbergFollower
2. Centurian
3. Friendly Sword
4. Hoppsywins
5. superstition

All I ask for anyone who wants to join us is that you play hard and are reliable! Other than that, come one, come all ;)

Magnetic24

Re: New classic, full press game - 2 players needed

#2 Post by Magnetic24 » Wed Aug 08, 2018 3:32 pm

Thanks for your post. What's the bet size and when do you plan on starting? I'd be interested, granted there are a few contingencies on my end. Thanks in advance!

My RR is 99% over the past 4 months (when I started) so I would say that I am reliable.

Baskineli
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

#3 Post by Baskineli » Wed Aug 08, 2018 3:36 pm

I will be happy to join.

ssorenn
Gold Donator
Gold Donator

#4 Post by ssorenn » Wed Aug 08, 2018 3:50 pm

If you need one

StackelbergFollower
Gold Donator
Gold Donator

#5 Post by StackelbergFollower » Thu Aug 09, 2018 3:10 am

The game has been filled, and if you've gotten a password in a PM from me,in you're in!

Thanks to Magnetic24, Baskineli, and everyone else who expressed interest in private, and sorry I couldn't fit everyone who contacted me.