Anyone willing to replace a Germany?

Advertise new games you are hosting, look for new games to join, or find other players to join your invitation-only games here.
Forum rules
This area is meant for advertising your new games or for finding new games to join with other players on the forum. Please do not make multiple threads for your game or spam existing threads. Please be civil, respect other members, and follow all of the webDiplomacy Forum Rules.
jyc

Anyone willing to replace a Germany?

#1 Post by jyc » Sat Feb 24, 2018 8:48 pm

Hey! Looking for someone to replace Germany in this (relatively) early game: http://webdiplomacy.net/board.php?gameID=216561

It's a game between students and an alumnus of a particular university in Ithaca, NY. Most are on campus, but one is not (so we're not meeting face to face). Everyone's an absolute beginner except for me, who is a slightly less absolute beginner.

The game's anonymous and I'm fairly confident no one knows who anyone else is; unfortunately I know who England is because we had to replace them.

There is an external chat where I just message people to remind them to take their turns. There is no metagaming going on to my knowledge.

If you're interested, let me know and I'll give you the invite code. We'd really appreciate it :)

salsaberri

Re: Anyone willing to replace a Germany?

#2 Post by salsaberri » Sat Feb 24, 2018 9:00 pm

I'll take their spot. noob as well

jyc

Re: Anyone willing to replace a Germany?

#3 Post by jyc » Sat Feb 24, 2018 9:07 pm

Hey salsaberri! Thanks, really appreciate it. :)

I'll PM you the invite code right now!