Vote Draw or Pause in Gunboat Live!-70, Germany!

Advertise new games you are hosting, look for new games to join, or find other players to join your invitation-only games here.
Forum rules
This area is meant for advertising your new games or for finding new games to join with other players on the forum. Please do not make multiple threads for your game or spam existing threads. Please be civil, respect other members, and follow all of the webDiplomacy Forum Rules.
Peregrine Falcon
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Vote Draw or Pause in Gunboat Live!-70, Germany!

#1 Post by Peregrine Falcon » Sat Jul 18, 2020 7:51 am

I hate to do this since it's against the rules, but it's 04:00 in the morning here. Germany, please vote to draw, pause or cancel in the live game Gunboat Live!-70. We've been stalemated for 5 years. Just give it a rest so we can all go to bed.

New England Fire Squad
Gold Donator
Gold Donator

Re: Vote Draw or Pause in Gunboat Live!-70, Germany!

#2 Post by New England Fire Squad » Sat Jul 18, 2020 8:15 am

Peregrine Falcon wrote:
Sat Jul 18, 2020 7:51 am
I hate to do this since it's against the rules, but it's 04:00 in the morning here. Germany, please vote to draw, pause or cancel in the live game Gunboat Live!-70. We've been stalemated for 5 years. Just give it a rest so we can all go to bed.
I love ya PF, the one previous game we played together you severely outmatched me and I learned a ton, but I never saw a secure stalemate line. My tendency is not to prolong games unless I feel like I can solo, and I felt I could due to no movement by Turkey in the Med (had you successfully gotten into West Med/ Gulf I would have hit draw immediately) and Austria not having established a secure line to protect both Warsaw/ Moscow if I could break StP, and as a northern power, I knew I could. Wish you the best.