2 players needed

Advertise new games you are hosting, look for new games to join, or find other players to join your invitation-only games here.
Forum rules
This area is meant for advertising your new games or for finding new games to join with other players on the forum. Please do not make multiple threads for your game or spam existing threads. Please be civil, respect other members, and follow all of the webDiplomacy Forum Rules.
Simonv121

2 players needed

#1 Post by Simonv121 » Sun May 31, 2020 6:50 pm

Hi all,

Having just finished a classic and med game, my group is looking for it seems 2 additional players to join another classic game.

Our first was played over 3 day turns which was a little tedious, so this is a 1 day per turn anonymous game. It seems not everybody from our group has signed up.

Aside from the aforementioned games, were all new to this with the exception of an experienced player from the site who helped us all along in our first 2 games. I'm unsure whether they have signed up to our new anonymous game though.

Anybody interested? PM me for the game id and password.

Thanks!

Kaysing

Re: 2 players needed

#2 Post by Kaysing » Mon Jun 01, 2020 10:09 pm

Only one more player now needed. Sign up for a free war n Europe!

Minister of Silly Walks

Re: 2 players needed

#3 Post by Minister of Silly Walks » Mon Jun 01, 2020 10:26 pm

I think I wrote to you as soon as you put up the thread. I can join in if you want.