Reliability Rating

Advertise new games you are hosting, look for new games to join, or find other players to join your invitation-only games here.
Forum rules
This area is meant for advertising your new games or for finding new games to join with other players on the forum. Please do not make multiple threads for your game or spam existing threads. Please be civil, respect other members, and follow all of the webDiplomacy Forum Rules.
BunnyGo

Reliability Rating

#1 Post by BunnyGo » Thu Jul 18, 2019 12:26 am

Hello,

How do I improve my reliability rating as a new member of the site. I love the concept (I've played a few games on backstabbr, but there are way to many NMRs), but I don't know how to get in a game to get the rating up. Thanks!

Mercy

Re: Reliability Rating

#2 Post by Mercy » Thu Jul 18, 2019 4:55 am

You get a reliability rating after playing for a while.

Magnetic24

#3 Post by Magnetic24 » Thu Jul 18, 2019 5:03 am

As a brand new user, your reliability rating is set to 1%. Once you play a single phase while entering in your orders, your reliability goes up to 100% and stays that way assuming you don't miss any phases. Assuming you join games with excused turns, you will get an excuse per game which will not hurt your reliability rating as much if you miss orders, and the phase will reset to allow you to enter in moves! If you do not enter in orders with no excuses remaining, or you miss orders in a game with no excused turns, you will face a 28-day penalty of 6%, and a yearly penalty of 5% to your reliability rating. Be sure to avoid this as much as you can!

All in all, though, welcome to webDiplomacy and we're happy to have you.

Claesar

#4 Post by Claesar » Thu Jul 18, 2019 7:41 am

I see you've already joined a game available to you. Excellent!

There's currently no Full Press game pending for new players, but feel free to host your own. I'm sure it'll fill up quickly.

BunnyGo

#5 Post by BunnyGo » Thu Jul 18, 2019 3:00 pm

Claesar wrote:
Thu Jul 18, 2019 7:41 am
I see you've already joined a game available to you. Excellent!

There's currently no Full Press game pending for new players, but feel free to host your own. I'm sure it'll fill up quickly.
I made my own game...but if people join, that's good enough.

Sadly I don't have time in my life for full press games anymore. Maybe later.