Welcome Aurelin to the mod team!

Site announcements from the moderator team go here.
Message
Author
Vaporwave
Posts: 2256
Joined: Fri Jan 04, 2019 11:21 pm
Karma: 206

Re: Welcome Aurelin to the mod team!

#21 Post by Vaporwave » Fri Jul 26, 2019 11:38 am

Beautiful name :-D

Chaqa
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
Posts: 1069
Joined: Fri Sep 29, 2017 7:33 pm
Location: Allentown, PA, USA
Karma: 704

Re: Welcome Aurelin to the mod team!

#22 Post by Chaqa » Wed Nov 06, 2019 6:42 pm

Oh wow congrats Aurelin! About time!
1

Claesar
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Posts: 1363
Joined: Tue Oct 03, 2017 10:34 am
Karma: 870

Re: Welcome Aurelin to the mod team!

#23 Post by Claesar » Wed Nov 06, 2019 6:58 pm

Aurelin is a mod? I think I would've known if that was true.
4

Matticus13
Posts: 166
Joined: Wed Mar 20, 2019 2:21 am
Karma: 147

Re: Welcome Aurelin to the mod team!

#24 Post by Matticus13 » Thu Nov 07, 2019 11:40 pm

Claesar wrote:
Wed Nov 06, 2019 6:58 pm
Aurelin is a mod? I think I would've known if that was true.
It's a Halloween costume.
2

tobieee911
Silver Donator
Silver Donator
Posts: 171
Joined: Sun Jun 10, 2018 8:43 pm
Location: The netherlands
Karma: 123

Re: Welcome Aurelin to the mod team!

#25 Post by tobieee911 » Thu Nov 07, 2019 11:45 pm

Matticus13 wrote:
Thu Nov 07, 2019 11:40 pm
Claesar wrote:
Wed Nov 06, 2019 6:58 pm
Aurelin is a mod? I think I would've known if that was true.
It's a Halloween costume.
But halloween is alredy over? :?
1

e.m.c^42
Posts: 2007
Joined: Thu Jan 11, 2018 7:00 pm
Location: Rated 0/5 Stars; ☆☆☆☆☆
Karma: 598

Re: Welcome Aurelin to the mod team!

#26 Post by e.m.c^42 » Fri Nov 08, 2019 4:46 am

tobieee911 wrote:
Thu Nov 07, 2019 11:45 pm
Matticus13 wrote:
Thu Nov 07, 2019 11:40 pm
Claesar wrote:
Wed Nov 06, 2019 6:58 pm
Aurelin is a mod? I think I would've known if that was true.
It's a Halloween costume.
But halloween is alredy over? :?
It must be an early Christmas skin then.

...I wonder if it's limited edition :>
2

dargorygel
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Posts: 2295
Joined: Mon Dec 18, 2017 1:55 pm
Location: Over the rainbow
Karma: 1523
Contact:

Re: Welcome Aurelin to the mod team!

#27 Post by dargorygel » Fri Nov 08, 2019 4:21 pm

e.m.c^42 wrote:
Fri Nov 08, 2019 4:46 am
tobieee911 wrote:
Thu Nov 07, 2019 11:45 pm
Matticus13 wrote:
Thu Nov 07, 2019 11:40 pm


It's a Halloween costume.
But halloween is alredy over? :?
It must be an early Christmas skin then.

...I wonder if it's limited edition :>
Hallowe'en is never over.
1

e.m.c^42
Posts: 2007
Joined: Thu Jan 11, 2018 7:00 pm
Location: Rated 0/5 Stars; ☆☆☆☆☆
Karma: 598

Re: Welcome Aurelin to the mod team!

#28 Post by e.m.c^42 » Fri Nov 08, 2019 6:18 pm

dargorygel wrote:
Fri Nov 08, 2019 4:21 pm
e.m.c^42 wrote:
Fri Nov 08, 2019 4:46 am
tobieee911 wrote:
Thu Nov 07, 2019 11:45 pm


But halloween is alredy over? :?
It must be an early Christmas skin then.

...I wonder if it's limited edition :>
Hallowe'en is never over.
In that case, I should get myself a costume from somewhere too... ;D
perhaps a star, the cube appears to be too much of a life commitment
1

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests