Cultafia Game Thread

If you have a game you want to play on the forum, you can do so here.
Forum rules
This is an area for forum games. Please note that to support mafia games players cannot edit their own posts in this forum. Off Topic threads will be relocated or deleted. Issues taking place in forum games should be dealt with by respective game GMs and escalated to the moderators only if absolutely necessary.
bozotheclown

Re: Cultafia Game Thread

#821 Post by bozotheclown » Fri Oct 05, 2018 8:44 pm

brainbomb wrote:
Fri Oct 05, 2018 8:43 pm
bozotheclown wrote:
Fri Oct 05, 2018 8:41 pm
I scum read Squigs for clogging up the thread with old quotes.
I asked him too. The content of his posts and case is hidden passive microaggressions that are omgus at best
I know, I was not being serious.

brainbomb

#822 Post by brainbomb » Fri Oct 05, 2018 8:44 pm

@worcej
@neph
@drcgjcgjcg

Join me my babes.

You 3 are town

Lets kill squiggs

Jamiet99uk

#823 Post by Jamiet99uk » Fri Oct 05, 2018 8:46 pm

Seriously have the GMs just forgotten the game is in progress?

Jamiet99uk

#824 Post by Jamiet99uk » Fri Oct 05, 2018 8:47 pm

brainbomb wrote:
Fri Oct 05, 2018 8:44 pm
@worcej
@neph
@drcgjcgjcg

Join me my babes.

You 3 are town

Lets kill squiggs
I thought you scumread Nunchuck?

brainbomb

#825 Post by brainbomb » Fri Oct 05, 2018 8:47 pm

Jamiet99uk wrote:
Fri Oct 05, 2018 8:47 pm
brainbomb wrote:
@worcej
@neph
@drcgjcgjcg

Join me my babes.

You 3 are town

Lets kill squiggs
I thought you scumread Nunchuck?
Nah hes ok now

brainbomb

#826 Post by brainbomb » Fri Oct 05, 2018 8:49 pm

Doesnt a mason die today if they got culted?

Jamiet99uk

#827 Post by Jamiet99uk » Fri Oct 05, 2018 8:56 pm

brainbomb wrote:
Fri Oct 05, 2018 8:49 pm
If they got cursed, they would die at EoD, yes. If they were targeted for recruitment, it just fails and the Mason is unharmed.

Jamiet99uk

#828 Post by Jamiet99uk » Fri Oct 05, 2018 8:58 pm

Jamiet99uk wrote:
Fri Oct 05, 2018 8:56 pm
brainbomb wrote:
Fri Oct 05, 2018 8:49 pm
If they got cursed, they would die at EoD, yes. If they were targeted for recruitment, it just fails and the Mason is unharmed.
The latter scenario is particularly good for Town as it means there are still only two cult.

Nephthys

#829 Post by Nephthys » Fri Oct 05, 2018 9:03 pm

brainbomb wrote:
@worcej
@neph
@drcgjcgjcg

Join me my babes.

You 3 are town

Lets kill squiggs
I'm still leaning against bozo/yav for now.

I think the talk about the GM stuff is bullshit. I personally would assume GMs would replace an "important role" over a VT easily. Plus, it was kinda clear on the signups that we didn't have subs. I don't buy this. I've said it before but I'm struggling why town would want many wagons (#316). Especially in this game. Maybe I'm tunneling an then fully biased; but it seems super dodge.

Bozo just feels weak, most of his posts seem to be asking people to clarify and re-read. He has a few moments of substance but not consistently. This makes me suspicious. Plus ofc the whole not realizing the votes thing is weird, forced town move?

As for Squigs,
I personally appreciated the snips, I see the logic behind them. If I was writing the same post I would have ommitted the quotes altogether for brevity.

I'm not against a Squigs lynch but feel as though yav is still my top. With the importance of today with regards to lyching scum, I want a stronger case than not including quotes. (Feel free to make this case though)

For now; ##vote yav

Jamiet99uk

#830 Post by Jamiet99uk » Fri Oct 05, 2018 9:11 pm

Lynch pool:

Yoyoyozo, Bozozozo, Yavuvuvu, Squiggiggiggigg

DrCJG

#831 Post by DrCJG » Fri Oct 05, 2018 9:15 pm

Nephthys wrote:
Fri Oct 05, 2018 9:03 pm
brainbomb wrote:
@worcej
@neph
@drcgjcgjcg

Join me my babes.

You 3 are town

Lets kill squiggs

I think the talk about the GM stuff is bullshit. I personally would assume GMs would replace an "important role" over a VT easily. Plus, it was kinda clear on the signups that we didn't have subs. I don't buy this. I've said it before but I'm struggling why town would want many wagons (#316). Especially in this game. Maybe I'm tunneling an then fully biased; but it seems super dodge.

Bozo just feels weak, most of his posts seem to be asking people to clarify and re-read. He has a few moments of substance but not consistently. This makes me suspicious. Plus ofc the whole not realizing the votes thing is weird, forced town move?

As for Squigs,
I personally appreciated the snips, I see the logic behind them. If I was writing the same post I would have ommitted the quotes altogether for brevity.

I'm not against a Squigs lynch but feel as though yav is still my top. With the importance of today with regards to lyching scum, I want a stronger case than not including quotes. (Feel free to make this case though)

For now; ##vote yav
^ This is what my analysis would look like if I tried to do much more than keeping up with reading during the workday....

@ Nephthys - I felt like every line you were contradicting or hedging yourself... why are you "not against a Squiggs lynch" ... are you scumleaning him?

Jamiet99uk

#832 Post by Jamiet99uk » Fri Oct 05, 2018 9:21 pm

DrCJG wrote:
Fri Oct 05, 2018 9:15 pm
Nephthys wrote:
brainbomb wrote:
@worcej
@neph
@drcgjcgjcg

Join me my babes.

You 3 are town

Lets kill squiggs

As for Squigs,

For now; ##vote yav
^ This is what my analysis would look like if I tried to do much more than keeping up with reading during the workday....

@ Nephthys - I felt like every line you were contradicting or hedging yourself... why are you "not against a Squiggs lynch" ... are you scumleaning him?
I don't understand this post. You seem to be saying that if you'd had more time, you would have posted a contradictory, hedgy analysis??

Jamiet99uk

#833 Post by Jamiet99uk » Fri Oct 05, 2018 9:24 pm

That is , you say "This is what my analysis would have looked like... it's contradictory and hedgy.."

ND

#834 Post by ND » Fri Oct 05, 2018 9:34 pm

Day 2 Vote Count 1.0

Yavu (1): DemonRHK,
Damo (1): Worcej
Jamiet99uk (1): Yavuzovic
DemonRHK (1): Damo666
Yoyoyzo (1): Jamiet99uk
Bozotheclown (1): Squigs44,
Squigs44 (1): Brainbomb

End (1): Jamiet99uk

Currently NO ONE is set to be LYNCHED

##GM NOTE: I just got home and did this fast. So, I will double check. If I notice an error I will repost a correction.

Nephthys

#835 Post by Nephthys » Fri Oct 05, 2018 9:35 pm

DrCJG wrote:
Nephthys wrote:
brainbomb wrote:
@worcej
@neph
@drcgjcgjcg

Join me my babes.

You 3 are town

Lets kill squiggs

As for Squigs,

For now; ##vote yav

Sorry should have made that clear. Yes I am scumleaning Squigs. If you refer to my EON reads he was third on my list. Personally I don't think his recent posts changed that. He approached the analysis roughly the same way I would however I don't like how he was asking BB who to read up on and how he just accepted it when Jamie said he didn't want to talk about Worecj. Seems kinda scummy.

Jamiet99uk

#836 Post by Jamiet99uk » Fri Oct 05, 2018 9:36 pm

Wow, all 1-vote wagons?

That won't do.

Jamiet99uk

#837 Post by Jamiet99uk » Fri Oct 05, 2018 9:37 pm

##Vote Yavuzovic

worcej

#838 Post by worcej » Fri Oct 05, 2018 10:17 pm

brainbomb wrote:
@worcej
@neph
@drcgjcgjcg

Join me my babes.

You 3 are town

Lets kill squiggs
I have time to move if I need to, right now I want someone to actually post in regards to my damo points. Jaime is the only one who was in tune with it at first, so I want to hear more from others.

DrCJG

#839 Post by DrCJG » Fri Oct 05, 2018 10:23 pm

Jamiet99uk wrote:
Fri Oct 05, 2018 9:21 pm
DrCJG wrote:
Nephthys wrote:
I don't understand this post. You seem to be saying that if you'd had more time, you would have posted a contradictory, hedgy analysis??
Haha... I meant if I tried to provide analysis during the work day without actually analyzing what I had read, it would come out disjointed... and frankly not make sense (at least even less sense then my posts normally make). Nephthys said... He thought Squiggs was fine... then that he wasnt against lynching squiggs... then that he would rather lynch yav (and presumably bozo based on his post)... but then reiterated it was ok to make a case against Squiggs

Scumlean
Bozo
Nephthys

Brain*
Jamie*
Worcej
RHK
YoYo

Damo
Squiggs
Yav

DrCJG
Town

Bozo - I should have stuck with my first vote... I am not sure he has provided reasoning for anything he has stated... and his logic for D1 voting was terribly scummy to me...
bozotheclown wrote:
Wed Oct 03, 2018 9:26 pm
##VOTE brainbomb

He is asking to be converted, so we might as well just lynch him now.
Here he votes Brain based on him asking to be converted (why he chose Yav over BB is unclear)... then when Neph moves to him and Squiggs points out that Chippe and Brain could move to him... he moves his vote to Brain... in the end it felt to me like he was trying to avoid being on the Chippe wagon unless he had to...

He responded to me stating:
bozotheclown wrote:
Thu Oct 04, 2018 10:10 pm
DrCJG wrote:
Thu Oct 04, 2018 5:20 pm
I voted for brainbomb instead of ChippeRock because his asking to be converted made me consider him a scum suspect independent of whether ChippeRock was scum. It just seemed like something a cult leader would do to come across as town and to later reduce suspicion of being converted, since I think a town asking to be converted would be less likely to be chosen by the cult. I did not think it likely he would become a top wagon, but I wanted to get my suspicion of him on the record in case I got lynched.
... he wanted to get his suspicion of him on the record? rather than stating it he decided to vote BB and then move to Chippe... It just doesnt add up to me...

##VOTE Bozo

Neph - I reread Neph after BB's comments and did find Neph to have come in acting like he understood the meta (vote on BB about him being ridiculous) and then he kinda slipped away and blended in ... then today I felt like he kept attaching himself to the outskirts of discussions asking a question, not following up in some cases or ever giving personal insight...
Nephthys wrote:
Thu Oct 04, 2018 9:13 pm
yavuzovic wrote:
Thu Oct 04, 2018 8:36 pm
Hahaha, now I will post my EoN reads because I this is my EoN:

3) Brainbomb - slightly scummy, not slightly, he is scum. He implied he is mason and a mason wouldn't do that. I believe he implied that because even after we argued about that with Jamie he didn't tell anything about this. Once brainbomb said I am good at reading him, and now, I scumread him.
I'm more curious about the case on BB. Are you based purely on him implying he's a mason?
Nephthys wrote:
Thu Oct 04, 2018 11:08 pm
worcej wrote:
Thu Oct 04, 2018 11:03 pm
I've been scum before brotha. I was partnered with DrCJG.
@CJG care to weigh in on how worecj compares to his scum meta?
Nephthys wrote:
Fri Oct 05, 2018 8:24 am
@ yav, would you mind answering some of the questions that have been thrown your way? Give me a reason not to vote you.
Followed up by his hedgey post above... Now I don't want to lynch Nephthys for the same new player tendencies that Chippe had... but he seems scummy.

*BB/Jamie -I think BB and Jamie both make sense for recruits and have had the largest changes in personalities since D1 (Jamie has become more cheerful? and BB seems to be more on the attack)... both have moved up my scum pool significantly for that... but I am not particularly interested in lynching either as I don't think they are cult leader and they have certainly been active, logical, and appear to be helping move us towards solving.

DemonRHK & Worcej - I don't remember reading anything from DemonRHK today and nothing from Worcej other than his defense against scumpair analysis... I'd like to hear more from both.

I hope Yoyo finds time to post in the second 24 hours of D2, but I am not sure what we gain from lynching him. Without anything to go off for him, he could be just as likely a mason as a cultist... and if he is a cult leader then hopefully he is being inactive at night too.

Damo- has also significantly changed, by becoming active, but that happened over night... still the posts have seemed helpful and towny... so not in my lynch pool right now.

Squiggs- I think I have largely just liked what Squiggs has been saying, given his popularity as a scumread... I'll reread and iso him next. But, I felt

Yav- leans heavy town to me... he hardly every makes sense and I feel like I never agree with his analysis... but it seems entirely genuine to me.

Nephthys

#840 Post by Nephthys » Fri Oct 05, 2018 10:24 pm

worcej wrote:
Fri Oct 05, 2018 10:17 pm
brainbomb wrote:
@worcej
@neph
@drcgjcgjcg

Join me my babes.

You 3 are town

Lets kill squiggs
I have time to move if I need to, right now I want someone to actually post in regards to my damo points. Jaime is the only one who was in tune with it at first, so I want to hear more from others.
For the life of me I can't find your points. Care to direct me to them/point out a page?