MAFIA 39 - GAME THREAD

If you have a game you want to play on the forum, you can do so here.
Forum rules
This is an area for forum games. Please note that to support mafia games players cannot edit their own posts in this forum. Off Topic threads will be relocated or deleted. Issues taking place in forum games should be dealt with by respective game GMs and escalated to the moderators only if absolutely necessary.
Message
Author
flash2015
Gold Donator
Gold Donator
Posts: 1735
Joined: Fri Sep 29, 2017 7:55 pm
Location: Planet Earth
Karma: 368

Re: MAFIA 39 - GAME THREAD

#2901 Post by flash2015 » Fri Sep 14, 2018 5:39 pm

y2kjbk wrote:
Fri Sep 14, 2018 5:39 pm
why would you care about drawing attention?
He is joking...

y2kjbk
Gold Donator
Gold Donator
Posts: 1197
Joined: Thu Oct 19, 2017 4:23 pm
Karma: 18

Re: MAFIA 39 - GAME THREAD

#2902 Post by y2kjbk » Fri Sep 14, 2018 5:39 pm

you didn't draw much attention at all in the wake of the MF scan

Vecna
Posts: 2860
Joined: Sun Dec 31, 2017 1:43 am
Karma: 171

Re: MAFIA 39 - GAME THREAD

#2903 Post by Vecna » Fri Sep 14, 2018 5:40 pm

rdrivera2005 wrote:
Fri Sep 14, 2018 3:57 pm
Durga wrote:
Fri Sep 14, 2018 3:53 pm
Was Vecna always scum reading Rd? Or is he using xorxes' death as a reason to do so?
Vecna never scumread me, he just lurked around until now.
why are you pretending like your claim isnt gonna change how people view the gamestate?

also, yes ive been more inactive. I stated in the signup thread id be on vacation. ive still been pretty obvtown throughtout. nice to only discredit me for it now though.

y2kjbk
Gold Donator
Gold Donator
Posts: 1197
Joined: Thu Oct 19, 2017 4:23 pm
Karma: 18

Re: MAFIA 39 - GAME THREAD

#2904 Post by y2kjbk » Fri Sep 14, 2018 5:41 pm

ghug's defense of "it would have been standoutish" is WIFOM

y2kjbk
Gold Donator
Gold Donator
Posts: 1197
Joined: Thu Oct 19, 2017 4:23 pm
Karma: 18

Re: MAFIA 39 - GAME THREAD

#2905 Post by y2kjbk » Fri Sep 14, 2018 5:43 pm

i mean ghug, if you're town, you gotta realize what you did there stupidly if that was indeed just a joke post word

worcej
Posts: 2869
Joined: Fri Jan 19, 2018 9:39 am
Location: Washington
Karma: 459

Re: MAFIA 39 - GAME THREAD

#2906 Post by worcej » Fri Sep 14, 2018 5:43 pm

damo666 wrote:
Fri Sep 14, 2018 5:39 pm
I've just reread Worcej. He says he will die tonight but if he has nurse kit and used it as he said it is still in play so he can save himself. So a contradiction. However, he keeps dropping hints about 'driving' and 'one use bus'. Is he implying ND doesn't have car and he does? What could this all mean?

Anybody help with this?
RB me and kill me at same time = dead.

My kit is alive and well on me. I will die, revealed as town, and then a bunch of dumb y2k theories will come out about how I was lying about the kit to protect the real kit.

y2kjbk
Gold Donator
Gold Donator
Posts: 1197
Joined: Thu Oct 19, 2017 4:23 pm
Karma: 18

Re: MAFIA 39 - GAME THREAD

#2907 Post by y2kjbk » Fri Sep 14, 2018 5:44 pm

##VOTE ghug

Vecna
Posts: 2860
Joined: Sun Dec 31, 2017 1:43 am
Karma: 171

Re: MAFIA 39 - GAME THREAD

#2908 Post by Vecna » Fri Sep 14, 2018 5:44 pm

ghug wrote:
Fri Sep 14, 2018 5:04 pm
Oh damn this got fun.

I wouldn't fakeclaim theft. That's fucking stupid. Next.

Vecna waited 'til last to claim. This is sketchy. We can also say pretty reliably that either he or Squigs had the second armor because Tom told us what he had, and anyone else would have been saved by it. The option where someone else still alive has the armor also implicates Vecna, as they'd have to coordinate that lie. ##VOTE Vecna.

The other scum is one of Rd and yav. It could be either. Roleblocking Rd would be fucking dumb, but it is yav. Counterclaiming yav would be very opportunistic both because it is yav and because of the heart situation. Vecna claiming in a way that distances himself from his partner is also wise, which points to Rd. I'm slightly leaning towards yav right now, but it could be either.

Worst case, scum repaired the gun and are going to take a shot late. Luckily there are ten of us left, so even if we lose one to shot, one to nightkill after lynching Vecna, two to yav/RHK being town, another to nightkill, it'll still be 5v1. Yay for OP town.
ghuggles did you actually read my posts darling?

y2kjbk
Gold Donator
Gold Donator
Posts: 1197
Joined: Thu Oct 19, 2017 4:23 pm
Karma: 18

Re: MAFIA 39 - GAME THREAD

#2909 Post by y2kjbk » Fri Sep 14, 2018 5:44 pm

crosspost, worcej. i'm doubting my scum-read on you ATM.

Vecna
Posts: 2860
Joined: Sun Dec 31, 2017 1:43 am
Karma: 171

Re: MAFIA 39 - GAME THREAD

#2910 Post by Vecna » Fri Sep 14, 2018 5:48 pm

Durga wrote:
Fri Sep 14, 2018 5:26 pm
I genuinely think worcej is scum
worcej can pretty much only be scum together with ghug or rd, check my earlier post.

damo666
Posts: 3652
Joined: Sun Dec 31, 2017 1:04 am
Location: London
Karma: 257

Re: MAFIA 39 - GAME THREAD

#2911 Post by damo666 » Fri Sep 14, 2018 5:51 pm

worcej wrote:
Fri Sep 14, 2018 5:43 pm
damo666 wrote:
Fri Sep 14, 2018 5:39 pm
I've just reread Worcej. He says he will die tonight but if he has nurse kit and used it as he said it is still in play so he can save himself. So a contradiction. However, he keeps dropping hints about 'driving' and 'one use bus'. Is he implying ND doesn't have car and he does? What could this all mean?

Anybody help with this?
RB me and kill me at same time = dead.

My kit is alive and well on me. I will die, revealed as town, and then a bunch of dumb y2k theories will come out about how I was lying about the kit to protect the real kit.
OK let's assume you have nurse's kit and will be RBd and NKd and flip town. What are your bus/driving comments all about?

ND
Posts: 2155
Joined: Sat Dec 30, 2017 11:49 pm
Karma: 575

Re: MAFIA 39 - GAME THREAD

#2912 Post by ND » Fri Sep 14, 2018 5:51 pm

I prefer RD over the other wagons, but I still am convinced Durga is scum. Is anyone interested in voting her?

damo666
Posts: 3652
Joined: Sun Dec 31, 2017 1:04 am
Location: London
Karma: 257

Re: MAFIA 39 - GAME THREAD

#2913 Post by damo666 » Fri Sep 14, 2018 5:54 pm

ND any idea why worcej keeps referring to the item you claim?

ghug
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
Posts: 2099
Joined: Mon Mar 20, 2017 3:51 pm
Location: Seattle
Karma: 562

Re: MAFIA 39 - GAME THREAD

#2914 Post by ghug » Fri Sep 14, 2018 5:56 pm

damo666 wrote:
Fri Sep 14, 2018 5:39 pm
I've just reread Worcej. He says he will die tonight but if he has nurse kit and used it as he said it is still in play so he can save himself. So a contradiction. However, he keeps dropping hints about 'driving' and 'one use bus'. Is he implying ND doesn't have car and he does? What could this all mean?

Anybody help with this?
Can you point to these?

y2kjbk
Gold Donator
Gold Donator
Posts: 1197
Joined: Thu Oct 19, 2017 4:23 pm
Karma: 18

Re: MAFIA 39 - GAME THREAD

#2915 Post by y2kjbk » Fri Sep 14, 2018 5:56 pm

bozo - scanner
Xorx - repair/hammer
Y2k - nurse kit
Yav - electro
Worcej - nurse kit
Vecna - armor
ND - bus driver
Ghug - thief
Durga - cannon
Rivera - sticky with armor stuck to him (lost from brainbomb)
Damo - letter
Rhk - love
Flash - cannon
brainbomb - armor lost
chaqa - grenade
squigs - repair/hammer
tom - pill
MF - head

damo666
Posts: 3652
Joined: Sun Dec 31, 2017 1:04 am
Location: London
Karma: 257

Re: MAFIA 39 - GAME THREAD

#2916 Post by damo666 » Fri Sep 14, 2018 5:59 pm

worcej wrote:
Fri Sep 14, 2018 2:33 pm
Vecna wrote:
Fri Sep 14, 2018 2:26 pm
Like, if youre actually town here, youd see my theory actually has no holes except scum -somehow- needed to figure out the sticky had died.

theres probably a bunch of ways how it couldve happened but a scum thief stealing an armor is definately the easiest solution
I am going to let you drive this bus now - Beancomb and 'Year 2000 Problem' have been driving for too long.

##vote rdrivera
bus ref

Vecna
Posts: 2860
Joined: Sun Dec 31, 2017 1:43 am
Karma: 171

Re: MAFIA 39 - GAME THREAD

#2917 Post by Vecna » Fri Sep 14, 2018 6:00 pm

people shoukd really stop referring to the car by calling it bus driver. confusing as fuck since a bus driver in mafia terms is something completely differemt

damo666
Posts: 3652
Joined: Sun Dec 31, 2017 1:04 am
Location: London
Karma: 257

Re: MAFIA 39 - GAME THREAD

#2918 Post by damo666 » Fri Sep 14, 2018 6:01 pm

worcej wrote:
Thu Sep 13, 2018 11:30 pm
If you haven't noticed, I am going 'All-in' right now. Come along for the ride or just let the opportunity pass, which will destroy the town for good.
another

damo666
Posts: 3652
Joined: Sun Dec 31, 2017 1:04 am
Location: London
Karma: 257

Re: MAFIA 39 - GAME THREAD

#2919 Post by damo666 » Fri Sep 14, 2018 6:03 pm

worcej wrote:
Thu Sep 13, 2018 11:29 pm
Note: if you all do not believe me, lynch me now. I am dead on night because scum WILL come for me. Only thing that could keep me alive another night is the one-use bus.
again

damo666
Posts: 3652
Joined: Sun Dec 31, 2017 1:04 am
Location: London
Karma: 257

Re: MAFIA 39 - GAME THREAD

#2920 Post by damo666 » Fri Sep 14, 2018 6:11 pm

damo666 wrote:
Fri Sep 14, 2018 6:01 pm
worcej wrote:
Thu Sep 13, 2018 11:30 pm
If you haven't noticed, I am going 'All-in' right now. Come along for the ride or just let the opportunity pass, which will destroy the town for good.
another
'All in' and 'pass.' Messaging poker vacationing Vecna? Or is my imagination running wild?

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests