Tiny Hunt I Game Thread

If you have a game you want to play on the forum, you can do so here.
Forum rules
This is an area for forum games. Please note that to support mafia games players cannot edit their own posts in this forum. Off Topic threads will be relocated or deleted. Issues taking place in forum games should be dealt with by respective game GMs and escalated to the moderators only if absolutely necessary.
Message
Author
WarLegend
Posts: 193
Joined: Tue May 08, 2018 5:41 am
Karma: 50

Re: Tiny Hunt I Game Thread

#1361 Post by WarLegend » Sat Aug 25, 2018 8:13 pm

I was both shocked at how voted/scum thought you were for no reason, and how much people decided to just randomly trust you after all that, again with no reason given..

damo666
Posts: 1998
Joined: Sun Dec 31, 2017 1:04 am
Karma: 96

Re: Tiny Hunt I Game Thread

#1362 Post by damo666 » Sat Aug 25, 2018 8:40 pm

Ho ho ho

yavuzovic
Posts: 1930
Joined: Tue Oct 03, 2017 2:42 pm
Karma: 163
Contact:

Re: Tiny Hunt I Game Thread

#1363 Post by yavuzovic » Sat Aug 25, 2018 8:49 pm

That's...




Good!
Although I don't like close variants, this was a good one that made me really enjoy. I take a break after that game and won't play for a few months - also will take a break from diplomacy as well, when my games end. Because school is about to start. I will try to come back as soon as possible. Anyway, here is fun and, I don't know..
Whatever! We won 😄😄😄
1

rdrivera2005
Posts: 1504
Joined: Tue Oct 31, 2017 5:17 pm
Location: Porto Alegre, Brasil
Karma: 65

Re: Tiny Hunt I Game Thread

#1364 Post by rdrivera2005 » Sat Aug 25, 2018 9:20 pm

Squigs44 wrote:
Sat Aug 25, 2018 8:08 pm
Also, I think I'm going to make a compilation of all the votes on me with reasons/lack thereof. I'm pretty sure I was the most voted player without getting lynched. Not sure how I both ended up as the lynch target and then avoided the lynch.

Seriously, I'm curious why this is? Is it just my playstyle? I think I play a very guarded town no matter if I'm a PR or not because I know my strength lies in the end game, and that I suck at the beginning.
Or is it because I have been town 6 times now and without any scum meta you are all afraid of me?
Well, my votes obviously doesn't count. I think you played a really solid town play. I was torn between killing you or Vecna last night, I went for Vecna because he was already the Angels target the night before and because you are a possible myslinch, but I told in the QT you will be hard to deal with.
I think scum was really unlucky hitting the gambler in N1 and he being on the right night. Statistically it's something around 4%. Really unlucky.
Probably using Soup on him was a mistake, but we are learning this variant.

worcej
Posts: 1479
Joined: Fri Jan 19, 2018 9:39 am
Location: Washington
Karma: 161

Re: Tiny Hunt I Game Thread

#1365 Post by worcej » Sat Aug 25, 2018 10:29 pm

Note: Told you I was the judge :P

WarLegend
Posts: 193
Joined: Tue May 08, 2018 5:41 am
Karma: 50

Re: Tiny Hunt I Game Thread

#1366 Post by WarLegend » Sat Aug 25, 2018 10:33 pm

Worcej, don’t bring your previous games into future ones. Very scummy. Just because you told the truth 10000 times in the past doesn’t matter for the new game.

If you want to claim and people want to believe you because you’ve never lied, fine. But it’s scummy af to say “hey I’ve never lied before!!”
2

worcej
Posts: 1479
Joined: Fri Jan 19, 2018 9:39 am
Location: Washington
Karma: 161

Re: Tiny Hunt I Game Thread

#1367 Post by worcej » Sat Aug 25, 2018 10:58 pm

WarLegend wrote:
Sat Aug 25, 2018 10:33 pm
Worcej, don’t bring your previous games into future ones. Very scummy. Just because you told the truth 10000 times in the past doesn’t matter for the new game.

If you want to claim and people want to believe you because you’ve never lied, fine. But it’s scummy af to say “hey I’ve never lied before!!”
You can call it scummy as much as you like. Let the dumb ones run me up when I drop that if they want :P

Vecna
Posts: 2208
Joined: Sun Dec 31, 2017 1:43 am
Karma: 75

Re: Tiny Hunt I Game Thread

#1368 Post by Vecna » Sun Aug 26, 2018 12:17 am

good job guys. my gimmick fsiled badly, my reads were extremely bad, bit you still won regardless of me. quite impressive, even thpugh the odds were really in favour of a big soup being boiled tonight. wp.

there was some really big miscommunication between me and yavuz. I honestly thought he had gotten my hints about being the acolyte, and that he was signalling his priest results to me. when he stated he thought of the dead people only DT could potentially be scum, and he was consistintly townreading bo, that he had gotten an inno on bo n1. He also made some statements that je was 100% sure that jamiet was scum, so I interpreted that as his N2 result.

My obvious response was to try protect yav and pretend to be the priest myself without being too obvious about it - in the hopes to get scum to out themselves trying to soup me. sadly I did so with the completely wrong results. luckily we still ended on jamiet that day.

sorry for tunneling you squiga. you really did seem too well informed, but you were just playing really well.

WarLegend
Posts: 193
Joined: Tue May 08, 2018 5:41 am
Karma: 50

Re: Tiny Hunt I Game Thread

#1369 Post by WarLegend » Sun Aug 26, 2018 1:15 am

worcej wrote:
Sat Aug 25, 2018 10:58 pm
WarLegend wrote:
Sat Aug 25, 2018 10:33 pm
Worcej, don’t bring your previous games into future ones. Very scummy. Just because you told the truth 10000 times in the past doesn’t matter for the new game.

If you want to claim and people want to believe you because you’ve never lied, fine. But it’s scummy af to say “hey I’ve never lied before!!”
You can call it scummy as much as you like. Let the dumb ones run me up when I drop that if they want :P
Lol as long as you're not surprised when it doesn't work :razz:
It'll be the smart ones running you up unfortunately

y2kjbk
Posts: 1197
Joined: Thu Oct 19, 2017 4:23 pm
Karma: 18

Re: Tiny Hunt I Game Thread

#1370 Post by y2kjbk » Sun Aug 26, 2018 10:01 am

Yep, I suck at this game but everything worcej did from protecting Jamiet to spending the game mostly just crumbling his role, that last day wouldn’t have gone so well if rdrivera claimed something that wouldn’t be countered (maybe since no one countered Jamiet he thought it was safe claiming vig?). If there was such a role he could have claimed.

Jamiet99uk
Posts: 4408
Joined: Sat Dec 30, 2017 11:42 pm
Location: Durham, UK
Karma: 798
Contact:

Re: Tiny Hunt I Game Thread

#1371 Post by Jamiet99uk » Sun Aug 26, 2018 10:52 am

Well done town.
Thanks GM.

yavuzovic
Posts: 1930
Joined: Tue Oct 03, 2017 2:42 pm
Karma: 163
Contact:

Re: Tiny Hunt I Game Thread

#1372 Post by yavuzovic » Sun Aug 26, 2018 11:42 am

Jamie's QT wrote:On a side note, I really, really hope Yavuzovic is the Vigilante again, and he starts killing his Fellow Townspeople.
I haven't been Vigilante before. What does that mean?

damo666
Posts: 1998
Joined: Sun Dec 31, 2017 1:04 am
Karma: 96

Re: Tiny Hunt I Game Thread

#1373 Post by damo666 » Sun Aug 26, 2018 12:42 pm

Found that difficult. And sorry RL got in the way last couple of days making it hard for me to engage. Vecna you helped me a lot. I don't think my sums were wrong as rdrivera says scum were unlucky.

Anyway well done town.

Looking forward to next one.

Jamiet99uk
Posts: 4408
Joined: Sat Dec 30, 2017 11:42 pm
Location: Durham, UK
Karma: 798
Contact:

Re: Tiny Hunt I Game Thread

#1374 Post by Jamiet99uk » Sun Aug 26, 2018 12:53 pm

yavuzovic wrote:
Sun Aug 26, 2018 11:42 am
Jamie's QT wrote:On a side note, I really, really hope Yavuzovic is the Vigilante again, and he starts killing his Fellow Townspeople.
I haven't been Vigilante before. What does that mean?
You've definitely had a gun before...

Jamiet99uk
Posts: 4408
Joined: Sat Dec 30, 2017 11:42 pm
Location: Durham, UK
Karma: 798
Contact:

Re: Tiny Hunt I Game Thread

#1375 Post by Jamiet99uk » Sun Aug 26, 2018 12:54 pm

Ok so two questions:

When does the next main Mafia game start, and :

Who is running it?

brainbomb
Posts: 6470
Joined: Fri Sep 29, 2017 3:20 pm
Location: Winterfell
Karma: 828

Re: Tiny Hunt I Game Thread

#1376 Post by brainbomb » Sun Aug 26, 2018 12:56 pm

Why not do this again?
1

Squigs44
Code Contributor
Code Contributor
Posts: 1880
Joined: Thu Jul 12, 2018 11:50 pm
Location: America
Karma: 470

Re: Tiny Hunt I Game Thread

#1377 Post by Squigs44 » Sun Aug 26, 2018 1:06 pm

brainbomb wrote:
Sun Aug 26, 2018 12:56 pm
Why not do this again?
This is Brainbomb realizing he can claim 13 different roles in one game. And then just before we lynch him for it, he activates Leeroy on someone.
9

yavuzovic
Posts: 1930
Joined: Tue Oct 03, 2017 2:42 pm
Karma: 163
Contact:

Re: Tiny Hunt I Game Thread

#1378 Post by yavuzovic » Sun Aug 26, 2018 2:46 pm

Jamiet99uk wrote:
Sun Aug 26, 2018 12:53 pm
yavuzovic wrote:
Sun Aug 26, 2018 11:42 am
Jamie's QT wrote:On a side note, I really, really hope Yavuzovic is the Vigilante again, and he starts killing his Fellow Townspeople.
I haven't been Vigilante before. What does that mean?
You've definitely had a gun before...
I only shot Ezio for once. And it wasn't my fault.

Squigs44
Code Contributor
Code Contributor
Posts: 1880
Joined: Thu Jul 12, 2018 11:50 pm
Location: America
Karma: 470

Re: Tiny Hunt I Game Thread

#1379 Post by Squigs44 » Sun Aug 26, 2018 3:17 pm

Jamiet99uk wrote:
Sun Aug 26, 2018 12:54 pm
Ok so two questions:

When does the next main Mafia game start, and :

Who is running it?
Jamie, didn't you say you wanted to GM? I think you probably have first dibs if you want to GM. If people want to run this variant again, and no one steps up to GM I am willing to do it.

WarLegend
Posts: 193
Joined: Tue May 08, 2018 5:41 am
Karma: 50

Re: Tiny Hunt I Game Thread

#1380 Post by WarLegend » Sun Aug 26, 2018 4:04 pm

Like I said before, there is another game called witch hunt.

If you want another 13 person game feel free to go for tiny hunt, but if more people want to sign up, try reading up on this one:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1gWo ... ktJn8/edit

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest