MAFIA XXXVII: THE WHEEL OF WEB-TIME

If you have a game you want to play on the forum, you can do so here.
Forum rules
This is an area for forum games. Please note that to support mafia games players cannot edit their own posts in this forum. Off Topic threads will be relocated or deleted. Issues taking place in forum games should be dealt with by respective game GMs and escalated to the moderators only if absolutely necessary.
Vecna

Re: MAFIA XXXVII: THE WHEEL OF WEB-TIME

#1721 Post by Vecna » Wed Jul 18, 2018 5:45 pm

stop ignoring me buttmunches

flash2015
Gold Donator
Gold Donator

#1722 Post by flash2015 » Wed Jul 18, 2018 5:50 pm

DoubtingThomas wrote:
Wed Jul 18, 2018 5:06 pm
please lynch me

i am

i am mafia

dude i concede

sorry

##vote doubtingthomas

jamie

i am sorry

but you are coming with me next day ok?
Et tu? Please, one BB is more than enough! I now have nightmares about playing Mafia with 17 Brainbombs...

Jamiet99uk

#1723 Post by Jamiet99uk » Wed Jul 18, 2018 5:54 pm

@DoubtingThomas: Conceding in public is against the rules.

@Brainbomb: Making bets or wagers, even involving hotdogs, is against the rules.

@Squig: I do not have a fit whenever someone votes me. Fake news.

bozotheclown

#1724 Post by bozotheclown » Wed Jul 18, 2018 6:14 pm

Now we have 2 people voting for themselves.

bozotheclown

#1725 Post by bozotheclown » Wed Jul 18, 2018 6:15 pm

worcej claiming a fake town PR crumb and self voting is not making me suspect him any less.

bozotheclown

#1726 Post by bozotheclown » Wed Jul 18, 2018 6:22 pm

@worcej: Why do you think brainbomb, teacher, DrCJG, and Jamie figured out your code?

@brainbomb and Jamie: Did you figure out worcej's code, and if so, how did it affect your read of him?

Foxcastle

#1727 Post by Foxcastle » Wed Jul 18, 2018 6:57 pm

I think Doubting Thomas is probably town. He's having a bit of rage with Jamie, but I don't think that scum, even new scum, would let themselves get this wound up. His comment assuming that the scumteam holstered their kill (which I think is unlikely) is odd, yes. But he and Jamiet sniping at each other seems like town-v-town.

I agree with Vecna that mafia is probably holstering their RB rather than risking both of them getting caught. That puts some suspicion on BB for his claims about being roleblocked, and I'm generally skeptical about any PR claims he makes until his death announcement confirms them.

I'm still rereading Teacher, BB, and Worcej, but am willing to ##vote brainbomb for now. Worcej is also an option—am I missing the reason to care about him fake crumbing and "hard claiming" VT? I'm not sure what to make of that scheme, but it doesn't make me think "wow, there's a vanilla townie at work!"

Jamiet99uk

#1728 Post by Jamiet99uk » Wed Jul 18, 2018 7:34 pm

Foxcastle wrote:
Wed Jul 18, 2018 6:57 pm
I think Doubting Thomas is probably town. He's having a bit of rage with Jamie, but I don't think that scum, even new scum, would let themselves get this wound up. His comment assuming that the scumteam holstered their kill (which I think is unlikely) is odd, yes.
He didn't assume that. He assumed the Serial Killerhad done so.

Foxcastle

#1729 Post by Foxcastle » Wed Jul 18, 2018 7:39 pm

Jamiet99uk wrote:
Wed Jul 18, 2018 7:34 pm
Foxcastle wrote:
Wed Jul 18, 2018 6:57 pm
I think Doubting Thomas is probably town. He's having a bit of rage with Jamie, but I don't think that scum, even new scum, would let themselves get this wound up. His comment assuming that the scumteam holstered their kill (which I think is unlikely) is odd, yes.
He didn't assume that. He assumed the Serial Killerhad done so.
Yes, my mistake. Still odd.

rdrivera2005
Gold Donator
Gold Donator

#1730 Post by rdrivera2005 » Wed Jul 18, 2018 7:48 pm

When Jamiet seems the calmer person around something isn't right.

Worcej seems to have vanished, but I am still waiting for an answer.

@DT - You are acting weirdly today. If you are really town, self vote is really poor as if you are wrong town loses two (I remember Yav fake cop claim some games ago). Answer some questions and build a case on Jamiet if you want

rdrivera2005
Gold Donator
Gold Donator

#1731 Post by rdrivera2005 » Wed Jul 18, 2018 7:51 pm

@DT - My last phost missed the questions, damn phone.
To start, why you believe on Brain claim and not Peter (considering you asked Brain who he saved)?
Also, why you think SK holding a kill is more likely then a save or SK visiting Vet?

worcej

#1732 Post by worcej » Wed Jul 18, 2018 8:50 pm

@rdrivera2005 - I said it in there, but I was hoping to get someone to bite and post right before EON about my crumbing. It would allow town, on my flip, to know that I was 'bait' for a NK from those people. Damo666 repeated it back to you after the claim, thus I didn't rush to respond.

@Fox - Like I said, vote for me then and see that I am VT. If you believe me or not based after what I said is nothing I can control unless you have direct questions.

@Bozo - the reason I believe they picked it up was because after my D1 readlist, teacher2 and DrCJG both immediately moved their votes on me to someone else and seemed to reply my list was good - I know they are both smart from previous games, so I assumed they got it. Brain has numerously said that I am town and even 'If you lynch worcej you deserve to lose' - that made me believe he got the message. Jamie is questionable because he stopped adding me to his scum list, which made me believe he got it as well.

I will note that neither Brain or Jamie have confirmed if they saw my hint, so maybe I was foolish to reveal this now, but what motivated me to do it was because I *know* I will not be around much tomorrow to discuss near EOD.

Now, I need to think about my ACTUAL vote... my only issue is the leading two wagons are both my town leans, however I feel more strongly about brain. I am going to go with ##vote Jamie based off the weird cop claim and my uncertainty on if he got my message (not that that means anything exactly) in my reads.

bozotheclown

#1733 Post by bozotheclown » Wed Jul 18, 2018 8:57 pm

worcej wrote:
Wed Jul 18, 2018 8:50 pm
@rdrivera2005 - I said it in there, but I was hoping to get someone to bite and post right before EON about my crumbing. It would allow town, on my flip, to know that I was 'bait' for a NK from those people. Damo666 repeated it back to you after the claim, thus I didn't rush to respond.

@Fox - Like I said, vote for me then and see that I am VT. If you believe me or not based after what I said is nothing I can control unless you have direct questions.

@Bozo - the reason I believe they picked it up was because after my D1 readlist, teacher2 and DrCJG both immediately moved their votes on me to someone else and seemed to reply my list was good - I know they are both smart from previous games, so I assumed they got it. Brain has numerously said that I am town and even 'If you lynch worcej you deserve to lose' - that made me believe he got the message. Jamie is questionable because he stopped adding me to his scum list, which made me believe he got it as well.

I will note that neither Brain or Jamie have confirmed if they saw my hint, so maybe I was foolish to reveal this now, but what motivated me to do it was because I *know* I will not be around much tomorrow to discuss near EOD.

Now, I need to think about my ACTUAL vote... my only issue is the leading two wagons are both my town leans, however I feel more strongly about brain. I am going to go with ##vote Jamie based off the weird cop claim and my uncertainty on if he got my message (not that that means anything exactly) in my reads.
Since teacher and DrCJG turned out to be scum, why do you think they would move their votes off of you in response to your coded message?

brainbomb

#1734 Post by brainbomb » Wed Jul 18, 2018 9:04 pm

I thought this was eod

brainbomb

#1735 Post by brainbomb » Wed Jul 18, 2018 9:05 pm

Was fine just dying

peterlund
Gold Donator
Gold Donator

#1736 Post by peterlund » Wed Jul 18, 2018 9:08 pm

Jamiet99uk wrote:
Tue Jul 17, 2018 2:25 pm
Go back and look at *when* I said "I'm Cop". It was actually after the deadline should have passed, and had zero chance of changing anyone's vote. I was just dicking around.
That would really be a first time for you, since you NEVER "dick around". That is was Brain does, not you. Instead you hunt everyone down that is "dicking around". That was AGAIN very FAKE of you! Jamie is lying. Scum or SK here for sure. Lets get him!
Jamiet99uk wrote:
Also, my being cop is not "less likely", it's impossible. There is no cop in this game and I thought it was pretty clear that everyone knew that, since there was considerable D1 discussion about how Tracker is weaker than Cop.
Yes you are right about that. Everyone knew that there was no COP in this game except you. Apparently you are so lazy in this game, so after getting your role PM you did not even bother to read the Setup PM from the GM team properly.

You Jamie, are never lazy, when you are town. You would never miss any detail when you are town. You are soooo SCUM/SK in this game!

peterlund
Gold Donator
Gold Donator

#1737 Post by peterlund » Wed Jul 18, 2018 9:18 pm

Jamiet99uk
Night-2 04:08
page 73 Let me claim another role. I am the The Flying Pumpkin That Shoots Laser Beams Out Of Its Ass. Please do not lynch me.
This is how Brain would put it. I also notice you said this in the middle of N2. Did you get this line from Brain in the Mafia QT perhaps? :)

worcej

#1738 Post by worcej » Wed Jul 18, 2018 9:41 pm

bozotheclown wrote:
Wed Jul 18, 2018 8:57 pm
Since teacher and DrCJG turned out to be scum, why do you think they would move their votes off of you in response to your coded message?
DrCJG actually had no idea who other scum was as the traitor, so imo he had to play like pseudo-town at the start of the game.

teacher2 obviously knew I was already town and wanted me to town-read him as well.

rdrivera2005
Gold Donator
Gold Donator

#1739 Post by rdrivera2005 » Wed Jul 18, 2018 10:32 pm

worcej wrote:
Wed Jul 18, 2018 9:41 pm
bozotheclown wrote:
Wed Jul 18, 2018 8:57 pm
DrCJG actually had no idea who other scum was as the traitor, so imo he had to play like pseudo-town at the start of the game.

teacher2 obviously knew I was already town and wanted me to town-read him as well.
This logic is completely off. If a scum identified you (and the Traitor is a scum) as a PR they have the most incentive to push your lynch.

Jamiet99uk

#1740 Post by Jamiet99uk » Wed Jul 18, 2018 11:33 pm

peterlund wrote:
Wed Jul 18, 2018 9:08 pm
Jamiet99uk wrote:
Also, my being cop is not "less likely", it's impossible. There is no cop in this game and I thought it was pretty clear that everyone knew that, since there was considerable D1 discussion about how Tracker is weaker than Cop.
Yes you are right about that. Everyone knew that there was no COP in this game except you. Apparently you are so lazy in this game, so after getting your role PM you did not even bother to read the Setup PM from the GM team properly.

You Jamie, are never lazy, when you are town. You would never miss any detail when you are town. You are soooo SCUM/SK in this game!
This is utterly ridiculous. I mean, laughable. Peterlunch you cannot be serious. You are saying that when I jokingly referred to the Cop, you think that I actually believed there was a Cop in the setup? Really? Is that what you're saying?