Mini Mafia Shakespeare Mash Sign up

If you have a game you want to play on the forum, you can do so here.
Forum rules
This is an area for forum games. Please note that to support mafia games players cannot edit their own posts in this forum. Off Topic threads will be relocated or deleted. Issues taking place in forum games should be dealt with by respective game GMs and escalated to the moderators only if absolutely necessary.
Message
Author
Jamiet99uk
Posts: 4862
Joined: Sat Dec 30, 2017 11:42 pm
Location: Durham, UK
Karma: 848
Contact:

Re: Mini Mafia Shakespeare Mash Sign up

#41 Post by Jamiet99uk » Mon Mar 26, 2018 11:20 pm

1.yavuzovic
2. Durga
3. Ghug
4. bo_sox48
5. Foxcastle
6. thamrick
7. Dargorygel
8. Ezeeo
9.rdrivera
----- If interest level is strong-----
10.
11.
12.
13.


Very well then. By popular demand, *this* is the Mafia game that I will sit out.

brainbomb
Posts: 6929
Joined: Fri Sep 29, 2017 3:20 pm
Location: Winterfell
Karma: 839

Re: Mini Mafia Shakespeare Mash Sign up

#42 Post by brainbomb » Tue Mar 27, 2018 2:43 am

Cool. Stay tuned, I am balancing and adjusting based on signups. Would love to see eden and pouncy again.
4

Jamiet99uk
Posts: 4862
Joined: Sat Dec 30, 2017 11:42 pm
Location: Durham, UK
Karma: 848
Contact:

Re: Mini Mafia Shakespeare Mash Sign up

#43 Post by Jamiet99uk » Tue Mar 27, 2018 10:20 am

Let me know if you need a co-GM

Vecna
Posts: 2293
Joined: Sun Dec 31, 2017 1:43 am
Karma: 91

Re: Mini Mafia Shakespeare Mash Sign up

#44 Post by Vecna » Tue Mar 27, 2018 11:21 am

1.yavuzovic
2. Durga
3. Ghug
4. bo_sox48
5. Foxcastle
6. thamrick
7. Dargorygel
8. Ezeeo
9.rdrivera
----- If interest level is strong-----
10. Vecna
11.
12.
13.

Will the actual game take place on discord or on this forum?

reedeer1
Posts: 170
Joined: Fri Dec 22, 2017 5:27 am
Location: Ithaca NY USA
Karma: 14

Re: Mini Mafia Shakespeare Mash Sign up

#45 Post by reedeer1 » Tue Mar 27, 2018 12:14 pm

1.yavuzovic
2. Durga
3. Ghug
4. bo_sox48
5. Foxcastle
6. thamrick
7. Dargorygel
8. Ezeeo
9.rdrivera
----- If interest level is strong-----
10. Vecna
11.Reedeer1
12.
13.

reedeer1
Posts: 170
Joined: Fri Dec 22, 2017 5:27 am
Location: Ithaca NY USA
Karma: 14

Re: Mini Mafia Shakespeare Mash Sign up

#46 Post by reedeer1 » Tue Mar 27, 2018 12:20 pm

Also just so you know, I was caught in aware when I was traveling in Porto Rico when the place I was going had no WiFi, and sometimes went days without cell service. I was able to PM one of the GM’s but I was replaced for the game by the other so we decided to let the sub play out the game.

bozotheclown
Posts: 2405
Joined: Sun Dec 31, 2017 8:13 am
Karma: 18

Re: Mini Mafia Shakespeare Mash Sign up

#47 Post by bozotheclown » Tue Mar 27, 2018 12:51 pm

1.yavuzovic
2. Durga
3. Ghug
4. bo_sox48
5. Foxcastle
6. thamrick
7. Dargorygel
8. Ezeeo
9.rdrivera
----- If interest level is strong-----
10. Vecna
11.Reedeer1
12. bozo
13.

brainbomb
Posts: 6929
Joined: Fri Sep 29, 2017 3:20 pm
Location: Winterfell
Karma: 839

Re: Mini Mafia Shakespeare Mash Sign up

#48 Post by brainbomb » Tue Mar 27, 2018 4:10 pm

Vecna wrote:
Tue Mar 27, 2018 11:21 am
1.yavuzovic
2. Durga
3. Ghug
4. bo_sox48
5. Foxcastle
6. thamrick
7. Dargorygel
8. Ezeeo
9.rdrivera
----- If interest level is strong-----
10. Vecna
11.
12.
13.

Will the actual game take place on discord or on this forum?
This forum

brainbomb
Posts: 6929
Joined: Fri Sep 29, 2017 3:20 pm
Location: Winterfell
Karma: 839

Re: Mini Mafia Shakespeare Mash Sign up

#49 Post by brainbomb » Tue Mar 27, 2018 4:15 pm

reedeer1 wrote:
Tue Mar 27, 2018 12:20 pm
Also just so you know, I was caught in aware when I was traveling in Porto Rico when the place I was going had no WiFi, and sometimes went days without cell service. I was able to PM one of the GM’s but I was replaced for the game by the other so we decided to let the sub play out the game.
That games still ongoing kind sir. We shall not need to speak of it.

Foxcastle
Posts: 1692
Joined: Sat Dec 30, 2017 11:48 pm
Location: Night Vale
Karma: 359

Re: Mini Mafia Shakespeare Mash Sign up

#50 Post by Foxcastle » Tue Mar 27, 2018 6:10 pm

brainbomb wrote:
Tue Mar 27, 2018 4:15 pm
reedeer1 wrote:
Tue Mar 27, 2018 12:20 pm
Also just so you know, I was caught in aware when I was traveling in Porto Rico when the place I was going had no WiFi, and sometimes went days without cell service. I was able to PM one of the GM’s but I was replaced for the game by the other so we decided to let the sub play out the game.
That games still ongoing kind sir. We shall not need to speak of it.
If you must, refer to it only as "that recent business" or "the unfortunate troubles of others" or "a certain enrapturement that worries lesser folk" or "an unbalancing of the humors that would not do to dwell long up on" or "that wanton haberdashery of which I will none" or "Fluminator's Downfall, just as was foretold" or "some candy-ass jibjaw of elsewhere" or "prattle of the worst kind excepting Thamrick" or "an unkindness so very like that of a very gassy baby" or "titmouse politics" or "exactly what Gilbert & Sullivan deserved" or "the business of the Greeks of old, of which you know what I speak" or "Simon, who is of a turbulent mind" or "the turning out of a bad year's wheat harvest" or "the worrying polarization of titmouse politics" or "disharmony over the borders" or "the error of giving Simon a knife, for he is of a turbulent mind and truly does Gilbert & Sullivan set him off" or "frippery".
3

yavuzovic
Posts: 2118
Joined: Tue Oct 03, 2017 2:42 pm
Karma: 187
Contact:

Re: Mini Mafia Shakespeare Mash Sign up

#51 Post by yavuzovic » Tue Mar 27, 2018 6:37 pm

I started to read, but I couldn't end the message... Sum it up.

reedeer1
Posts: 170
Joined: Fri Dec 22, 2017 5:27 am
Location: Ithaca NY USA
Karma: 14

Re: Mini Mafia Shakespeare Mash Sign up

#52 Post by reedeer1 » Tue Mar 27, 2018 10:56 pm

brainbomb wrote:
Tue Mar 27, 2018 4:15 pm
reedeer1 wrote:
Tue Mar 27, 2018 12:20 pm
Also just so you know, I was caught in aware when I was traveling in Porto Rico when the place I was going had no WiFi, and sometimes went days without cell service. I was able to PM one of the GM’s but I was replaced for the game by the other so we decided to let the sub play out the game.
That games still ongoing kind sir. We shall not need to speak of it.
I don’t think it has any substance that could impact the game, but sorry.

brainbomb
Posts: 6929
Joined: Fri Sep 29, 2017 3:20 pm
Location: Winterfell
Karma: 839

Re: Mini Mafia Shakespeare Mash Sign up

#53 Post by brainbomb » Wed Mar 28, 2018 9:23 pm

Hi all! We need 1 more player.

Also I have scaled back my ambition a bit on the setup, I had a very very wacky mechanical game planned but I did promise no bastardy so I am gonna make it more reasonable

thamrick
Posts: 1878
Joined: Sat Jan 20, 2018 12:48 am
Location: Indiana
Karma: 51

Re: Mini Mafia Shakespeare Mash Sign up

#54 Post by thamrick » Wed Mar 28, 2018 9:46 pm

brainbomb wrote:
Wed Mar 28, 2018 9:23 pm
Hi all! We need 1 more player.

Also I have scaled back my ambition a bit on the setup, I had a very very wacky mechanical game planned but I did promise no bastardy so I am gonna make it more reasonable
Booooo reason
1

dargorygel
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Posts: 1468
Joined: Mon Dec 18, 2017 1:55 pm
Location: Over the rainbow
Karma: 881
Contact:

Re: Mini Mafia Shakespeare Mash Sign up

#55 Post by dargorygel » Wed Mar 28, 2018 9:58 pm

Who needs 'reason?' Spock is dead.
And if we want 'reason' we can play 1v1 gunboat.
2

brainbomb
Posts: 6929
Joined: Fri Sep 29, 2017 3:20 pm
Location: Winterfell
Karma: 839

Re: Mini Mafia Shakespeare Mash Sign up

#56 Post by brainbomb » Wed Mar 28, 2018 10:24 pm

Ok so crazy insanity role madness secret mechanics secret wincon game is a go then. Sweet
4

Durga
Posts: 3293
Joined: Fri Sep 29, 2017 6:01 pm
Location: Canada
Karma: 789

Re: Mini Mafia Shakespeare Mash Sign up

#57 Post by Durga » Thu Mar 29, 2018 4:50 pm

When do we start

brainbomb
Posts: 6929
Joined: Fri Sep 29, 2017 3:20 pm
Location: Winterfell
Karma: 839

Re: Mini Mafia Shakespeare Mash Sign up

#58 Post by brainbomb » Thu Mar 29, 2018 9:02 pm

Durga wrote:
Thu Mar 29, 2018 4:50 pm
When do we start
Tuesday april 2
1

brainbomb
Posts: 6929
Joined: Fri Sep 29, 2017 3:20 pm
Location: Winterfell
Karma: 839

Re: Mini Mafia Shakespeare Mash Sign up

#59 Post by brainbomb » Thu Mar 29, 2018 10:27 pm

bozotheclown wrote:
Tue Mar 27, 2018 12:51 pm
1.yavuzovic
2. Durga
3. Ghug
4. bo_sox48
5. Foxcastle
6. thamrick
7. Dargorygel
8. Ezeeo
9.rdrivera
----- If interest level is strong-----
10. Vecna
11.Reedeer1
12. bozo
13.

We do need 1 more to make this a wild ride

brainbomb
Posts: 6929
Joined: Fri Sep 29, 2017 3:20 pm
Location: Winterfell
Karma: 839

Re: Mini Mafia Shakespeare Mash Sign up

#60 Post by brainbomb » Thu Mar 29, 2018 10:36 pm

12 is fun too tho. I can go both ways

Locked

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider], Obscurity and 2 guests