Mafia XXXV - The WebDip Class Reunion

If you have a game you want to play on the forum, you can do so here.
Forum rules
This is an area for forum games. Please note that to support mafia games players cannot edit their own posts in this forum. Off Topic threads will be relocated or deleted. Issues taking place in forum games should be dealt with by respective game GMs and escalated to the moderators only if absolutely necessary.
brainbomb

Re: Mafia XXXV - The WebDip Class Reunion

#521 Post by brainbomb » Sun Mar 18, 2018 9:34 pm

EON Reads

Scum:
ghug - my initial gut read as a spectator was to think ghug was town. The thing that pings me here is that ghug feels alot more like his scum meta. He keeps talking about the nametags, posturing as rolling VT, then referring to the VT's as something other than himself. This feels a bit like trying to confuse and mislead oracle and cop. Its entirely possible Ghug is godfather based on this posture. I dont like the ezio vote either. I think he exclusively voted ezio just because ezio didnt wanna no lynch, which is what we chastise ezio for every game.

snowy801 - now this is weird. Snowys post totals are very low compared to his vt games. but hes also not spamming like he does as scum. His scumreads include bo (who I very strongly townread) and rivera, who is a null for me. Ive reread snowy's town games and he talks alot, he throws pressure around a ton, and in general tries to question people a lot more.

xorxes - I didnt like all the mechnical fluff. but it also felt like xorxes could only be a wolf if ghug was also. So I will certainly consider lynching this slot today if im alive.

Yavuz is acting differently. I noted this when spectating. I felt he was my top scumread. although I kind of like how hes pressuring me so this will be something to measure. He is posturing as if he is a town authority, asking for claims. but again... ghug is there to "clarify" what someone else is trying to imply. I find this questionable and this slot needs to fucking die.

------------

TOWN
thamrick- He has subbed in and I liked what I saw. this looked very much like his last 2 town games and none of his observations felt forced.

foxcastle - Has actually stepped up a bit in posting. he did some very good analysis and I think we need to keep him around as long as possible.

durga - I am confident durga is town, especially based on how skeptical she is/was of Jamie, her leading that wagon is not what scum!durga would really do.

vecna - Hes clear. no point in further evaluating him. his reads are trash but thats why I call him nils. normally I mindmeld better with him. maybe its because he hasnt even tried to talk to me.

reedeer - the PR thing is a bit over the top. and its ridiculous. but its also not really an effort to out anyone so I dont scumread it. I think scum reedeer would be too scared to pull a move like that.

nesdunk- loved his reaction to picking up pressure. I have moved him off my wolfreads now.
----

NULLS
rivera & bozo - there is something happening between these two slots. someone figure this out for us plz. dont think they could both be scum, but its very possible one is.

ezio - the sheer fact ghug settled here instead of on Jamie makes me suspicious. Ezio hasnt done much, his call for shooting the gun random felt very scummy, and he probably should be lynched for that alone. I also wasnt a big fan of his placement on the Jamie wagon, surely there was a scum on that wagon. the Null position for ezio is that ive seen his scum games, and how he played in that mini game a few weeks ago. This doesnt really feel the same as that at all. I could see him giving up the no lynch bullshit for a variety of reasons, but I would think he would stick with that if he was scum especially with how we lost a PR day 1 and possibly outed a PR at the same time. Scum Ezio would prioritize cop scans if he was godfather, so incentivizing a no lynch would hold greater appeal than to simply pick off Jamie.

Final Notes:
This last thought makes me think about ghug one last time before I post this.

I do sort of feel like scum!ghug would try to lynch someone better than jamie. Jamie isnt as good as ezio imo. If Ezio is town, then ghug is outed scum based on this.

brainbomb

#522 Post by brainbomb » Sun Mar 18, 2018 9:37 pm

I see I did forget to list bo_sox.

bo- Town as mentioned above. The reason is that his tone is worlds apart from the last two games where I asspounded him as scum. Hes not doing weird feeble crap and associative reads like he did. Hes got some thoughts I agree with, namely on xorxes. I was hoping he had something more meaty and substantive on ghug but meh. bo is probably not necessary to cop scan

Vecna

#523 Post by Vecna » Sun Mar 18, 2018 9:43 pm

brainyboy has never called my reads trash before. nor has he ever asked me to talk to him before.....because town brainybomb dont really care much about others opinion, he just cares about solving the puzzle.

scummy scummy scummy

brainbomb

#524 Post by brainbomb » Sun Mar 18, 2018 9:45 pm

Vecna wrote:
Sun Mar 18, 2018 9:43 pm
brainyboy has never called my reads trash before. nor has he ever asked me to talk to him before.....because town brainybomb dont really care much about others opinion, he just cares about solving the puzzle.

scummy scummy scummy
nils, I try to talk to you every single game. you always ignore me. you love me when im scum by the way. dont be a moron

brainbomb

#525 Post by brainbomb » Sun Mar 18, 2018 9:46 pm

remember M15 where I blessed you with good vibes and pocketed you all the way to lylo?

If I wanted you in my pocket id just sheep you

Vecna

#526 Post by Vecna » Sun Mar 18, 2018 9:49 pm

talking about other hypothetical tactics you'd use as scum is not what a town mindset is made off.

brainbomb

#527 Post by brainbomb » Sun Mar 18, 2018 9:50 pm

My meta is in a state of complete deconstruction. the last few days I started playing Video Mafia with a new group of people from MU and Daily Mafia.

I rolled scum 3 games thursday night, and if you know what VM is, its basically playing mafia on webcam, with a microphone. Everyone watching you.

I really doubt I die here, and theres zero fucking reason for you to die here either, so I will share the link with you if you want its a twitch broadcast of the game. it changes my meta because I now am considering facial expressions, body language, in game motive more. I see scum players try to skirt through the margins on what is do-able as opposed to what ruffles feathers.

brainbomb

#528 Post by brainbomb » Sun Mar 18, 2018 9:53 pm

yes but you are scum reading me based on self-centric things, like me calling your reads trash. I havent experiened you struggling this much with reading me pretty much ever. In that game where I doc claimed you were scumreading me and it mostly didnt bother me because I liked your OTHER reads, you had many, and they were meaty. I had the truth on my side via claim there too, and you still didnt beleive me lol. I dont have anything to claim here :shock:

but if you are alive and I am as well im sure mafia will oblige you in tearing me apart.

brainbomb

#529 Post by brainbomb » Sun Mar 18, 2018 9:56 pm

@ghug why did you prefer ezio over Jamie? it felt like you were amibvalent to either of those.

Vecna

#530 Post by Vecna » Sun Mar 18, 2018 9:57 pm

good defense though

brainbomb

#531 Post by brainbomb » Sun Mar 18, 2018 9:58 pm

Vecna wrote:
Sun Mar 18, 2018 9:57 pm
good defense though
is it?

Vecna

#532 Post by Vecna » Sun Mar 18, 2018 9:59 pm

look into bozo, his reaction to my shot especially.

I guess this was my last msg

DemonRHK
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

#533 Post by DemonRHK » Sun Mar 18, 2018 10:00 pm

*****NIGHT HAS ENDED, PLEASE HOLD*****

DemonRHK
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

#534 Post by DemonRHK » Sun Mar 18, 2018 10:02 pm

As day breaks over the desert, the alumni slowly rouse from their slumber, going about normal daily rituals, bathing, coffee, and an unfortunate call to the insurance company for snowy.

As nesdunk heads down the hall, a chill runs down his back. He slowly turns around.

Someone left the ice machine door open. He strides over with a sigh of relief and goes to shut it, yet it won't close.

He glances inside, and screams. He finds Vecna's lifeless frostbitten face staring back at him.

Vecna has DIED! He was MOSCOWFLEET, TOWN DEPUTY!

Day 2 has begun. There are 48 hours remaining.

brainbomb

#535 Post by brainbomb » Sun Mar 18, 2018 10:03 pm

##Vote ghug

DemonRHK
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

#536 Post by DemonRHK » Sun Mar 18, 2018 10:03 pm

##ATTENTION

Ezio reveals a gun and fires!

snowy801 has DIED! He was DURGA, REGULAR CLASSMATE!

brainbomb

#537 Post by brainbomb » Sun Mar 18, 2018 10:04 pm

wot

Durga

#538 Post by Durga » Sun Mar 18, 2018 10:05 pm

How can he do that

Durga

#539 Post by Durga » Sun Mar 18, 2018 10:05 pm

Why would he do that... I'm so confused