M62: PEOPLE'S DEMOCRATIC REPUBLIC OF REVOLUTIONARY MAFIA GAME THREAD!

If you have a game you want to play on the forum, you can do so here.
Forum rules
This is an area for forum games. Please note that to support mafia games players cannot edit their own posts in this forum. Off Topic threads will be relocated or deleted. Issues taking place in forum games should be dealt with by respective game GMs and escalated to the moderators only if absolutely necessary.
BunnyGo

Re: M62: PEOPLE'S DEMOCRATIC REPUBLIC OF REVOLUTIONARY MAFIA GAME THREAD!

#2781 Post by BunnyGo » Sun Nov 29, 2020 10:30 am

ghug wrote:
Fri Nov 27, 2020 10:50 pm
brainbomb wrote:
kgray wrote:
Fri Nov 27, 2020 10:49 pm

How can you possibly think that?
he is my top townread.
Why
kgray wrote:
brainbomb wrote:
kgray wrote:
Fri Nov 27, 2020 10:49 pm

How can you possibly think that?
he is my top townread.
That's insane to me
Fluminator wrote:
If you're that passionate about bunny, can you give some reasons brain?
kgray and ghug looking like their town selves. Flum looks a little less so with what was probably a crosspost.

BunnyGo

#2782 Post by BunnyGo » Sun Nov 29, 2020 10:35 am

brainbomb wrote:
Fri Nov 27, 2020 10:51 pm
Fluminator wrote:
If you're that passionate about bunny, can you give some reasons brain?
I beleive he is a PR. and I would never kill him.
Not your best post here brain.

Tha said would scum!brain then leave me alive? I dunno, did he really think I was a PR? Why not get another counterwagon to eacon? He was currently on Maniac, and could have made me a counterwagon of 3 if he wanted (and maybe more movement...) So it's a really bad post for town!brain, but does scum!brain make it? I don't think so.

BunnyGo

#2783 Post by BunnyGo » Sun Nov 29, 2020 10:37 am

kgray wrote:
Fri Nov 27, 2020 10:52 pm
brainbomb wrote:
he spoke to me in a manner as if he was an authority figure. and I dont think he would do that unless he felt he was more important than me
scum!bunny loves talking down at people. so does twon!bunny though, so that's NAI.
Forc of internet habit. But she's no wrong. Also, my "t" and "e" keys are sticky...apologies (but a good tell for whether I'm on a computer or phone).

BunnyGo

#2784 Post by BunnyGo » Sun Nov 29, 2020 10:40 am

Balki Bartokomous wrote:
Fri Nov 27, 2020 10:53 pm
Would someone please give me some bullet points on why Maniac, or ND, or teacon is scum?
Hi, I'm Bunny. Did you need any bullet points on me? I think we may have played once ogether before? But I don't think either of us addressed he otheer this game. This is a really bad look for Balki. Scum!Balki follows kgray to a new counter wagon, then when brain slows it down, asks around for other reasons to vote. I don't see the interrogating town!Balki doing that.

BunnyGo

#2785 Post by BunnyGo » Sun Nov 29, 2020 10:42 am

Balki Bartokomous wrote:
Durga wrote:
annnyway, lets get ND? it'll make the game better no matter what
Please don't encourage people to vote this way. It messes up analysis all game.
Hmm. Better...

But IRC his opening post was in this theme, so probably NAI.

BunnyGo

#2786 Post by BunnyGo » Sun Nov 29, 2020 10:45 am

kgray wrote:
Fri Nov 27, 2020 10:54 pm
brainbomb wrote:
kgray wrote:

scum!bunny loves talking down at people. so does twon!bunny though, so that's NAI.
he was trying to get me to stop being cajun and wanted me to focus. I dont see any world in this universe where he does that as scum
scum!bunny definitely preaches about how town should act to be better
It's NAI (I do it as town too, since I actually believe it). But I do it as scum since it's an easy way to be honest while mimicking my town self.

BunnyGo

#2787 Post by BunnyGo » Sun Nov 29, 2020 10:48 am

Hamilton Brian wrote:
Fri Nov 27, 2020 10:54 pm
THe closest I can assemble is that ND is disruptive to town, even if town. I feel it's like the game where Gold asserted to kill me since I was such a distraction. I kind of feel it. Null on Maniac. Teacon is town to me. ND?
I don't know what game you're referring to. Gold has been scum a lot lately...Not a great look from Hamilton.

BunnyGo

#2788 Post by BunnyGo » Sun Nov 29, 2020 10:51 am

aarodactyl wrote:
Fri Nov 27, 2020 10:55 pm
brainbomb wrote:
kgray wrote:

he was trying to get me to stop being cajun and wanted me to focus. I dont see any world in this universe where he does that as scum
I've never played mafia with Bunny before, but I know him fairly well. And it would pretty in character to do that as either role. Also he would have shared the resources he did was either role as well. I don't have a read on him either way, but I would caution using those events as evidence for him being town.
All true! You were too young to play mafia with us irl I guess?

BunnyGo

#2789 Post by BunnyGo » Sun Nov 29, 2020 11:01 am

Chaqa wrote:
Fri Nov 27, 2020 10:56 pm
Too many pages to read in the next moment. I just got done with a long Among Us session.

I'll sheep Bunny since he's my only mild town read.

##Vote teacon7
This is a weird reason to vote. Sheeping me is a terrible idea in general. But I don't see scum!chaq pushing his buddy into the lead with 4 minutes to go.

OK...kids just got up. I'll pick up here when I can. I'll do a search for @@Bunny before I do if you have questions for me.

##vote Balki for now.

Maniac
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

#2790 Post by Maniac » Sun Nov 29, 2020 11:19 am

BunnyGo wrote:
Sun Nov 29, 2020 10:09 am
I’m back, but lost my childcare for 1-2 weeks. The landlord took 3 tries to fix the leak and seems to be holding now. At least he wore a mask unlike my ADHD MIL who can’t realize that it isn’t just her decision to voluntarily go to visit a hospital during covid if she doesn't then quarantine afterwards. And my wife is of course upset about every aspect of this, so you guys get to hear about my POS MIL because I can't bring it up a home. I'm honestly thinking the old country had i right with "dead to me" after someone continually fails you and in bigger and bigger ways (from poisoning my kid with his known allergens to exposing my immunocompromised self and parents o covid). So I doubt I can put in my normal effort. But maybe that'll be good for town by subtracting aa negative while I am forced o play a different way.

I've read nothing but the landing summary bot page, but have a few minutes to read now. So AMA and point me to highlights if you're around. Otherwise I'll just skim.
Wow - when I said you weren’t funny I didn’t expect you to double-down.

Hope no one dies and the leak stays a non-leak.

Vecna

#2791 Post by Vecna » Sun Nov 29, 2020 11:34 am

and im back. Good to see I was wrong about Teacon and that it was revealed very fast like this. Starting catchup

Vecna

#2792 Post by Vecna » Sun Nov 29, 2020 12:32 pm

Vecna wrote:
Sat Nov 28, 2020 6:28 pm
Hamilton Brian wrote:
Sat Nov 28, 2020 6:25 pm
bozotheclown wrote:
Sat Nov 28, 2020 5:32 pm

Did you see kgray's vote for ND before you voted for him?
No. My memory of that process was that I saw ties at 4 or 5 each and I had a stronger townread of Teacon than ND. WHich will make me look like absolute shit if Teacon does flip scum.
If teacon does flip town at some point, this post should reflect pretty decently on HB
:smirk:

Vecna

#2793 Post by Vecna » Sun Nov 29, 2020 12:35 pm

kgray wrote:
Sat Nov 28, 2020 6:36 pm
Vecna wrote:
Sat Nov 28, 2020 6:19 pm
Kgray, did you feel there was unnaturally much resistance against the Neph wagon/scum case? Compared to HR's EMC case for example.
Hmm. Balki and ghug fought me on that read and I don't think either ever explained why they think he's town. They both just asked me why I thought he was scum and picked at some details of my reasons but ignored my main point that I don't think Neph was trying to figure out about ND's motivations. So yeah, I can see some resistance there, or at least a lack of interest in digging deeper, but I don't know if it's unnatural. The three of them have had too many interactions with each other for me to think it's likely that they're all scum.

Who else do you think resisted the Neph wagon/case?
I asked the question to determine if you also felt brainbombs change and push on ND was timed in a way because he noticed two vocal town players started pushing on Neph.

Its probably just standard brainbomb and im seeing stuff, but it made me feel a certain way. This was also the reason why I thought Teacon was town.

The fact that Teacon flipped scum, and yet amongst all his nonsense non-game related posts he did pick up on the brainbomb thing (which was pretty subbtle).....

Vecna

#2794 Post by Vecna » Sun Nov 29, 2020 12:38 pm

ghug wrote:
Sat Nov 28, 2020 6:54 pm
kgray wrote:
Sat Nov 28, 2020 6:44 pm
ghug wrote:
Sat Nov 28, 2020 6:33 pm
I still don't really understand why people felt anything about teacon.
Thoughts on his vote for Jamie?
I don't really like the argument (bo dropped out because he's a terrible person and that's it. I hope whatever is going on is causing him pain.), but it doesn't seem that uncharacteristic for teacon to think it.
This is uncharacteristically harsh

Vecna

#2795 Post by Vecna » Sun Nov 29, 2020 12:39 pm

teacon7 wrote:
Sat Nov 28, 2020 6:58 pm
It might be too early in the game to be effective, but here's a reminder: everyone should do EoN reads lists, especially if you think you're a potential n1 target.
Guess this mustve been the post that made the vig shoot Teacon, lmao

Vecna

#2796 Post by Vecna » Sun Nov 29, 2020 12:42 pm

Nephthys wrote:
Sat Nov 28, 2020 7:23 pm
ghug wrote:
Sat Nov 28, 2020 7:21 pm
Nephthys wrote:
Sat Nov 28, 2020 7:19 pm

He was blatantly town as I've said all game
Best not to be smug about being right if you weren't here to do anything about it.
I would say frustrated captures my emotions better than smug, but sure
This post feels somewhat sincere though. Lets see if that keeps up

Maniac
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

#2797 Post by Maniac » Sun Nov 29, 2020 1:25 pm

As far as I can tell there is only one person that moved off Teacon7 and on to ND and that's Kgray. (She moved from Teacon --> Bunny --> ND)

She has to be accountable for her actions today.

I think Teacon's non involvement at EOD1 was because he were confident that their scum buddies would save him. Kgary's actions could well be a 'saving teacon' move.

##vote Kgray

Vecna

#2798 Post by Vecna » Sun Nov 29, 2020 1:26 pm

brainbomb wrote:
Sat Nov 28, 2020 10:58 pm
Fluminator (66 posts)
P10 votes bozo
calls bunny scum again
P11 jokingly? says to daykill all the new players
P11 votes aaro
P21 calls bo scum
p21 talks about HR skeptically
P24 thinks ND is cranky that trump lost the election
P26 laughs at ND posts
P38 calls ghugh maybe scum
P57 thinks teacon can be sscum based on ISO
P57 has a FOS on maniac but thinks maniac might just get modkilled
p63 votes hamilton brian

Talks to bunny, vecna, balki, and hamilton

votes for damo and says he is scum again

calls ND a dick
votes for ND

P86 "I don't think I remember a game where brain has blended so well into the background before."

This is the first flum post I really paused at. I dont think I blended in, considering I was top poster? or 2nd to the top? I was as loud as ever just not as toxic as worcej and ND. lets be honest, my need to be loved is covered. I dont wanna say i dont care but I dont think how I play here will measure my overall worth anymore.

brain read: Flum is town
Notes: I wouldve said flum was scum but he isnt sad yet. Once flum gets sad, and someone actually sussed him, and the game is on the line, flum will be dismayed. I imagine the emottions of real flum will surface when town is playing worse. This notion also applies to vecna. Anger and fiestiness are parts of Flum and Vecnas play. I recently read his game with nanook and saw how heated it had gotten. Something I can relate to because I suffered through a game with nanook as well, and can tell you that Flum was 100% right in that argument. lol
Flum was 3p in that game and bullshitting his way around

Vecna

#2799 Post by Vecna » Sun Nov 29, 2020 1:35 pm

Hellenic Riot wrote:
Sat Nov 28, 2020 10:59 pm
EoN Reads:

ghug - No particularly strong opinion here; the usual joke trolling posts aimed at Durga feel like they're more frequent, but that might just be due to there being more posts

worcej - For someone who cheerled ND's toxicity as a way to gain reads I didn't like how he was so happy to then excuse the fact that no reads were actually appearing. I've found myself noticing his presence much more than normal too, without the usual glazing as a result, so I'm leaning scum here.

brainbomb - Less chaotic than normal, which is somewhat remiscent of the last game he played (and was scum).

Vecna - How Vecna has the fourth highest amount of posts I do not know, because I've never noticed him less in a game than this one.

kgray - Strong townread, just back to the normal vibes after the major difference last game

Durga - Another even stronger townread, not seeing her as scum here at all

BunnyGo - No opinion. Seems his usual self, which is never easy to read.

emc - Still got a very strong scumread on him, and the way he went out of his way to engage me about that but ignored everyone else who voted him (Chaqa & brain in particular) strikes me as a scum member who's concerned I might be able to lead a wagon on them tomorrow

Hamilton Brian - No opinion

Jamie - Leaning town, though I do think his limited posts thing would be an excellent method to hide behind as scum. I don't buy Bozo's 'case' on him at all.

Fluminator - Surprising amount of posts for a D1 Flum given his usual non-presence early on these days. No strong opinion though.

damo666 - Pretty solid townread, I'm getting much the same vibes as I have from damo when he got miskilled a few games ago, and I don't feel like he's going under the radar in the way he did last game.

teacon7 - Scumread, mostly because he was a very easy townread last game and he has been anything but this time around. Pretty hedgey in general and seems more concerned about what other people think than about anything he himself believes. I also distrust the 'peacemaker' persona because it's such an easy way to ingratiate yourself as scum.

Nephthys - Remarkably annoyed about ND being killed given their complete inability to explain why they suddenly found themselves townreading ND. The weird early buddying from emc being completely ignored by Neph is also concerning. Possible Scum.

Aarodactyl - Actually really hate the way he voted ND despite him being one of the only two townreads he'd given beforehand, and the way he tried to make an explanation of it but wasn't able to pinpoint anything that had changed since he gave said townread looks really bad. Scum.

rdrivera - Leaning town, but not sure why

No opinion on anyone else.
Yeah, I dont even know why I was feeling suspicious of HR before. Very solid post. Love most of the reasoning in it.

Jamiet99uk

#2800 Post by Jamiet99uk » Sun Nov 29, 2020 1:40 pm

Hey everyone.
I notice the Bot appears to be offline. Did I miss since I was last here? Did Yoyo get replaced get or should we still do the job?