M61 Singups - The Mastermind's Revenge

If you have a game you want to play on the forum, you can do so here.
Forum rules
This is an area for forum games. Please note that to support mafia games players cannot edit their own posts in this forum. Off Topic threads will be relocated or deleted. Issues taking place in forum games should be dealt with by respective game GMs and escalated to the moderators only if absolutely necessary.
Message
Author
worcej
Posts: 5873
Joined: Fri Jan 19, 2018 9:39 am
Location: Washington
Karma: 1849

Re: M61 Singups - The Mastermind's Revenge

#61 Post by worcej » Mon Oct 19, 2020 9:42 pm

Jamiet99uk wrote:
Mon Oct 19, 2020 9:01 pm
Ah, the 26th, I see.
We need at least 17 to fire this off too, so start poking people like Damo who haven't signed up yet!

damo666
Posts: 6814
Joined: Sun Dec 31, 2017 1:04 am
Location: London
Karma: 954

Re: M61 Singups - The Mastermind's Revenge

#62 Post by damo666 » Tue Oct 20, 2020 10:25 am

Hi @worcej.

I am having a short holiday (Covid permitting) Oct 29-Nov 2 and my participation would be minimal over that period. I would endeavour to keep up and comply with minimum posting/voting requirements but otherwise be fairly inactive. Of course I could be out by then anyway!

So, if that's acceptable go ahead and add me.

Maniac
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
Posts: 718
Joined: Sun Dec 31, 2017 12:20 am
Location: https://www.parliament.uk/
Karma: 258

Re: M61 Singups - The Mastermind's Revenge

#63 Post by Maniac » Tue Oct 20, 2020 1:20 pm

Sounds interesting.

I’m pretty tired up, but if the GMs want a lurker then add me

worcej
Posts: 5873
Joined: Fri Jan 19, 2018 9:39 am
Location: Washington
Karma: 1849

Re: M61 Singups - The Mastermind's Revenge

#64 Post by worcej » Tue Oct 20, 2020 2:40 pm

damo666 wrote:
Tue Oct 20, 2020 10:25 am
Hi @worcej.

I am having a short holiday (Covid permitting) Oct 29-Nov 2 and my participation would be minimal over that period. I would endeavour to keep up and comply with minimum posting/voting requirements but otherwise be fairly inactive. Of course I could be out by then anyway!

So, if that's acceptable go ahead and add me.
Maniac wrote:
Tue Oct 20, 2020 1:20 pm
Sounds interesting.

I’m pretty tired up, but if the GMs want a lurker then add me
As long as you both fulfill the minimum posting requirements (2 posts and a vote per day phase), then I have no issues. I cannot speak for the participants in the game however.

Jamiet99uk
Posts: 12961
Joined: Sat Dec 30, 2017 11:42 pm
Location: Durham, UK
Karma: 4613
Contact:

Re: M61 Singups - The Mastermind's Revenge

#65 Post by Jamiet99uk » Tue Oct 20, 2020 5:02 pm

Redact all lurkers. ##Vote Maniac666

Hamilton Brian
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
Posts: 1069
Joined: Mon Jan 01, 2018 3:21 am
Location: Hamilton, Ontario, Canada
Karma: 68

Re: M61 Singups - The Mastermind's Revenge

#66 Post by Hamilton Brian » Tue Oct 20, 2020 6:12 pm

1. Chaqa
2. Durga
3. Jamiet99uk
4. Macca573
5. Fluminator
6. Vecna
7. bo_sox48
8. Hellenic Riot
9. Rdrivera2005
10. kgray
11. teacon7
12. Seth24c
13. ghug
14. bozo
15. Hamilton Brian
16.
17.

Subs
1. EMC 42


I fully expect I can surpass the bare minimum requirements, even with my schedule.

Chaqa
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
Posts: 4808
Joined: Fri Sep 29, 2017 7:33 pm
Location: Allentown, PA, USA
Karma: 1932

Re: M61 Singups - The Mastermind's Revenge

#67 Post by Chaqa » Tue Oct 20, 2020 7:20 pm

I want to inform everyone ahead of time that I'm going to try a novel new strategy this game: keeping notes as the game goes on.

worcej
Posts: 5873
Joined: Fri Jan 19, 2018 9:39 am
Location: Washington
Karma: 1849

Re: M61 Singups - The Mastermind's Revenge

#68 Post by worcej » Tue Oct 20, 2020 8:55 pm

Chaqa wrote:
Tue Oct 20, 2020 7:20 pm
I want to inform everyone ahead of time that I'm going to try a novel new strategy this game: keeping notes as the game goes on.
Someone call an Inquisitor, there is Heresy a foot!
2

worcej
Posts: 5873
Joined: Fri Jan 19, 2018 9:39 am
Location: Washington
Karma: 1849

Re: M61 Singups - The Mastermind's Revenge

#69 Post by worcej » Tue Oct 20, 2020 8:56 pm

1. Chaqa
2. Durga
3. Jamiet99uk
4. Macca573
5. Fluminator
6. Vecna
7. bo_sox48
8. Hellenic Riot
9. Rdrivera2005
10. kgray
11. teacon7
12. Seth24c
13. ghug
14. bozo
15. Hamilton Brian
16. Damo
17. Maniac
18.
19.
20.

Subs
1. EMC 42


The more, the merrier!
1

Fluminator
Posts: 2290
Joined: Thu Oct 05, 2017 8:50 pm
Karma: 649

Re: M61 Singups - The Mastermind's Revenge

#70 Post by Fluminator » Tue Oct 20, 2020 10:28 pm

But I wanted to play with Donny Dude agian
1

Durga
Posts: 6881
Joined: Fri Sep 29, 2017 6:01 pm
Location: Canada
Karma: 1443

Re: M61 Singups - The Mastermind's Revenge

#71 Post by Durga » Tue Oct 20, 2020 10:49 pm

Fluminator wrote:
Tue Oct 20, 2020 10:28 pm
But I wanted to play with Donny Dude agian
Honestly same
1

Donny Dude
Posts: 602
Joined: Wed Jan 23, 2019 7:15 am
Location: Norcal
Karma: 547

Re: M61 Singups - The Mastermind's Revenge

#72 Post by Donny Dude » Tue Oct 20, 2020 11:04 pm

Durga wrote:
Tue Oct 20, 2020 10:49 pm
Fluminator wrote:
Tue Oct 20, 2020 10:28 pm
But I wanted to play with Donny Dude agian
Honestly same
Mwahahaha

Hamilton Brian
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
Posts: 1069
Joined: Mon Jan 01, 2018 3:21 am
Location: Hamilton, Ontario, Canada
Karma: 68

Re: M61 Singups - The Mastermind's Revenge

#73 Post by Hamilton Brian » Tue Oct 20, 2020 11:57 pm

worcej wrote:
Tue Oct 20, 2020 8:55 pm
Chaqa wrote:
Tue Oct 20, 2020 7:20 pm
I want to inform everyone ahead of time that I'm going to try a novel new strategy this game: keeping notes as the game goes on.
Someone call an Inquisitor, there is Heresy a foot!
I think that was a couple of themes ago, or close to it. In which case I have to tip my cap to jamie for resurrecting my interest in late 60s UK horror. Great cinema!

Jamiet99uk
Posts: 12961
Joined: Sat Dec 30, 2017 11:42 pm
Location: Durham, UK
Karma: 4613
Contact:

Re: M61 Singups - The Mastermind's Revenge

#74 Post by Jamiet99uk » Wed Oct 21, 2020 9:06 am

Hamilton Brian wrote:
Tue Oct 20, 2020 11:57 pm
worcej wrote:
Tue Oct 20, 2020 8:55 pm
Chaqa wrote:
Tue Oct 20, 2020 7:20 pm
I want to inform everyone ahead of time that I'm going to try a novel new strategy this game: keeping notes as the game goes on.
Someone call an Inquisitor, there is Heresy a foot!
I think that was a couple of themes ago, or close to it. In which case I have to tip my cap to jamie for resurrecting my interest in late 60s UK horror. Great cinema!
I am Jamie T, Scumfinder Pursuivant.

dargorygel
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Posts: 3500
Joined: Mon Dec 18, 2017 1:55 pm
Location: Over the rainbow
Karma: 2636
Contact:

Re: M61 Singups - The Mastermind's Revenge

#75 Post by dargorygel » Wed Oct 21, 2020 11:48 am

Jamiet99uk wrote:
Wed Oct 21, 2020 9:06 am
Hamilton Brian wrote:
Tue Oct 20, 2020 11:57 pm
worcej wrote:
Tue Oct 20, 2020 8:55 pm
Someone call an Inquisitor, there is Heresy a foot!
I think that was a couple of themes ago, or close to it. In which case I have to tip my cap to jamie for resurrecting my interest in late 60s UK horror. Great cinema!
I am Jamie T, Scumfinder Pursuivant.
AND while I have occasionally been called the site Dinosaur, Jamie T is the site Thesaurus.
3

flash2015
Gold Donator
Gold Donator
Posts: 2701
Joined: Fri Sep 29, 2017 7:55 pm
Location: Planet Earth
Karma: 724

Re: M61 Singups - The Mastermind's Revenge

#76 Post by flash2015 » Thu Oct 22, 2020 2:26 pm

dargorygel wrote:
Wed Oct 21, 2020 11:48 am
Jamiet99uk wrote:
Wed Oct 21, 2020 9:06 am
Hamilton Brian wrote:
Tue Oct 20, 2020 11:57 pm


I think that was a couple of themes ago, or close to it. In which case I have to tip my cap to jamie for resurrecting my interest in late 60s UK horror. Great cinema!
I am Jamie T, Scumfinder Pursuivant.
AND while I have occasionally been called the site Dinosaur, Jamie T is the site Thesaurus.
For the site Dinosaur title, doesn't Major Mitchell give you a run for your money?

dargorygel
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Posts: 3500
Joined: Mon Dec 18, 2017 1:55 pm
Location: Over the rainbow
Karma: 2636
Contact:

Re: M61 Singups - The Mastermind's Revenge

#77 Post by dargorygel » Thu Oct 22, 2020 2:43 pm

flash2015 wrote:
Thu Oct 22, 2020 2:26 pm
dargorygel wrote:
Wed Oct 21, 2020 11:48 am
Jamiet99uk wrote:
Wed Oct 21, 2020 9:06 am


I am Jamie T, Scumfinder Pursuivant.
AND while I have occasionally been called the site Dinosaur, Jamie T is the site Thesaurus.
For the site Dinosaur title, doesn't Major Mitchell give you a run for your money?
"Occasionally been called" does not indicate that I am claiming the role. I actually am not sure exactly how old that olde geezer is.
2

flash2015
Gold Donator
Gold Donator
Posts: 2701
Joined: Fri Sep 29, 2017 7:55 pm
Location: Planet Earth
Karma: 724

Re: M61 Singups - The Mastermind's Revenge

#78 Post by flash2015 » Thu Oct 22, 2020 2:59 pm

Old. Really old. Makes me still feel young... :razz:

dargorygel
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Posts: 3500
Joined: Mon Dec 18, 2017 1:55 pm
Location: Over the rainbow
Karma: 2636
Contact:

Re: M61 Singups - The Mastermind's Revenge

#79 Post by dargorygel » Thu Oct 22, 2020 3:08 pm

Also... webDip can have more than one dinosaur. Perhaps MM is our site's diplodocus... And I am the velociraptor.

Vecna
Posts: 7705
Joined: Sun Dec 31, 2017 1:43 am
Karma: 1401

Re: M61 Singups - The Mastermind's Revenge

#80 Post by Vecna » Thu Oct 22, 2020 3:42 pm

you strike me more as a brachiosaurus

Locked

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests