M60 - Duck Season? (Director's Cut) - Game Thread

If you have a game you want to play on the forum, you can do so here.
Forum rules
This is an area for forum games. Please note that to support mafia games players cannot edit their own posts in this forum. Off Topic threads will be relocated or deleted. Issues taking place in forum games should be dealt with by respective game GMs and escalated to the moderators only if absolutely necessary.
Message
Author
Donny Dude
Posts: 602
Joined: Wed Jan 23, 2019 7:15 am
Location: Norcal
Karma: 547

Re: M60 - Duck Season? (Director's Cut) - Game Thread

#3881 Post by Donny Dude » Thu Oct 01, 2020 11:37 pm

Vecna wrote:
Thu Oct 01, 2020 11:30 pm
Bozo is continuing his tunnel on you Donny. how does that make you feel?
That just for me confirms the fact that he is just repeating the same points.

kgray
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Posts: 2869
Joined: Tue Nov 27, 2018 5:34 pm
Karma: 339

Re: M60 - Duck Season? (Director's Cut) - Game Thread

#3882 Post by kgray » Thu Oct 01, 2020 11:37 pm

bozotheclown wrote:
Thu Oct 01, 2020 11:31 pm
Also, for everyone who is insisting seth is town, consider this one post in context of everything else seth did D1:
seth24c wrote:
Thu Sep 24, 2020 9:53 pm
Perfectly happy to see summit flip because he has seemed scummy to me as well. But if he isn’t scum maniac is public enemy number 1 imo.
Why is this pinging you? I thought it was suspicious if summit ended up town, because then he could have been setting up his next miskill target, but with summit being scum I don't see your point.

kgray
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Posts: 2869
Joined: Tue Nov 27, 2018 5:34 pm
Karma: 339

Re: M60 - Duck Season? (Director's Cut) - Game Thread

#3883 Post by kgray » Thu Oct 01, 2020 11:39 pm

Donny Dude wrote:
Thu Oct 01, 2020 11:37 pm
Vecna wrote:
Thu Oct 01, 2020 11:30 pm
Bozo is continuing his tunnel on you Donny. how does that make you feel?
That just for me confirms the fact that he is just repeating the same points.
Do you have any new points you'd like to share? Preferably ones that nobody else has brought up?

Vecna
Posts: 7695
Joined: Sun Dec 31, 2017 1:43 am
Karma: 1400

Re: M60 - Duck Season? (Director's Cut) - Game Thread

#3884 Post by Vecna » Thu Oct 01, 2020 11:40 pm

ghug wrote:
Thu Oct 01, 2020 11:35 pm
Vecna wrote:
Thu Oct 01, 2020 11:32 pm
and he's probably right that maniac is scum
The weirdest thing is that you're criticizing my reads seemingly solely because I scumread you without realizing we both scumread flash and Maniac.
Maniac + Flash + HR would definitely be a proper explanation for the weirdness that happened D1.

Flash leaves a nonsense opener vote, comes back and sees HR doubling down on voting Summit and just goes along with it. Summit acts weird around voting Maniac because he doesnt wanna risk maniac being lynched and people still realizing summit is stuck in his scum meta.

confbias to the max, probably wrong, but I like the picture that it presents.

Vecna
Posts: 7695
Joined: Sun Dec 31, 2017 1:43 am
Karma: 1400

Re: M60 - Duck Season? (Director's Cut) - Game Thread

#3885 Post by Vecna » Thu Oct 01, 2020 11:41 pm

Donny Dude wrote:
Thu Oct 01, 2020 11:37 pm
Vecna wrote:
Thu Oct 01, 2020 11:30 pm
Bozo is continuing his tunnel on you Donny. how does that make you feel?
That just for me confirms the fact that he is just repeating the same points.
thats not a very spicy or original take after Kgray pretty much just said exactly that

Nanook
Posts: 491
Joined: Wed Oct 10, 2018 5:05 am
Karma: 26

Re: M60 - Duck Season? (Director's Cut) - Game Thread

#3886 Post by Nanook » Thu Oct 01, 2020 11:44 pm

ghug wrote:
Thu Oct 01, 2020 10:39 pm
Nanook wrote:
Thu Oct 01, 2020 10:38 pm
ghug wrote:
Thu Oct 01, 2020 10:36 pm


ok brainbomb
Fucking eww
Wait you know brainbomb?
Yes

Hellenic Riot
Gold Donator
Gold Donator
Posts: 1474
Joined: Tue Mar 21, 2017 10:28 pm
Location: Britain
Karma: 441

Re: M60 - Duck Season? (Director's Cut) - Game Thread

#3887 Post by Hellenic Riot » Thu Oct 01, 2020 11:44 pm

##vote Vecna

kgray
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Posts: 2869
Joined: Tue Nov 27, 2018 5:34 pm
Karma: 339

Re: M60 - Duck Season? (Director's Cut) - Game Thread

#3888 Post by kgray » Thu Oct 01, 2020 11:46 pm

Vecna wrote:
Thu Oct 01, 2020 11:41 pm
Donny Dude wrote:
Thu Oct 01, 2020 11:37 pm
Vecna wrote:
Thu Oct 01, 2020 11:30 pm
Bozo is continuing his tunnel on you Donny. how does that make you feel?
That just for me confirms the fact that he is just repeating the same points.
thats not a very spicy or original take after Kgray pretty much just said exactly that
Did I say that? I don't think I said that.

ghug basically said that, though, so you're still right that this is not an original take.

Vecna
Posts: 7695
Joined: Sun Dec 31, 2017 1:43 am
Karma: 1400

Re: M60 - Duck Season? (Director's Cut) - Game Thread

#3889 Post by Vecna » Thu Oct 01, 2020 11:47 pm

interesting that you too switched to appear offline mode all of a sudden HR

Vecna
Posts: 7695
Joined: Sun Dec 31, 2017 1:43 am
Karma: 1400

Re: M60 - Duck Season? (Director's Cut) - Game Thread

#3890 Post by Vecna » Thu Oct 01, 2020 11:47 pm

because you certainly still had it showing earlier this game

ghug
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
Posts: 5549
Joined: Mon Mar 20, 2017 3:51 pm
Location: Seattle
Karma: 882

Re: M60 - Duck Season? (Director's Cut) - Game Thread

#3891 Post by ghug » Thu Oct 01, 2020 11:56 pm

Vecna wrote:
Thu Oct 01, 2020 11:47 pm
interesting that you too switched to appear offline mode all of a sudden HR
Do you find this more suspicious with HR than with summit:
a) because of different opinions of them as players
b) because it happened midgame
c) because summit was your teammate
d) because HR just voted for you
or e) other?

Donny Dude
Posts: 602
Joined: Wed Jan 23, 2019 7:15 am
Location: Norcal
Karma: 547

Re: M60 - Duck Season? (Director's Cut) - Game Thread

#3892 Post by Donny Dude » Thu Oct 01, 2020 11:56 pm

kgray wrote:
Thu Oct 01, 2020 11:39 pm
Donny Dude wrote:
Thu Oct 01, 2020 11:37 pm
Vecna wrote:
Thu Oct 01, 2020 11:30 pm
Bozo is continuing his tunnel on you Donny. how does that make you feel?
That just for me confirms the fact that he is just repeating the same points.
Do you have any new points you'd like to share? Preferably ones that nobody else has brought up?
Idk if someone has brought this up or not.
But I think Maniac is town.
I don't think Tom should have gone with a crowd vote and instead stuck to his reads as scum probably tried to influence where the shot would go.

ghug
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
Posts: 5549
Joined: Mon Mar 20, 2017 3:51 pm
Location: Seattle
Karma: 882

Re: M60 - Duck Season? (Director's Cut) - Game Thread

#3893 Post by ghug » Thu Oct 01, 2020 11:58 pm

Donny Dude wrote:
Thu Oct 01, 2020 11:56 pm
kgray wrote:
Thu Oct 01, 2020 11:39 pm
Donny Dude wrote:
Thu Oct 01, 2020 11:37 pm

That just for me confirms the fact that he is just repeating the same points.
Do you have any new points you'd like to share? Preferably ones that nobody else has brought up?
Idk if someone has brought this up or not.
But I think Maniac is town.
I don't think Tom should have gone with a crowd vote and instead stuck to his reads as scum probably tried to influence where the shot would go.
Why do you think Maniac is town?
Could you start sharing more of your thoughts without being prompted?

Donny Dude
Posts: 602
Joined: Wed Jan 23, 2019 7:15 am
Location: Norcal
Karma: 547

Re: M60 - Duck Season? (Director's Cut) - Game Thread

#3894 Post by Donny Dude » Fri Oct 02, 2020 12:01 am

ghug wrote:
Thu Oct 01, 2020 11:58 pm
Donny Dude wrote:
Thu Oct 01, 2020 11:56 pm
kgray wrote:
Thu Oct 01, 2020 11:39 pm


Do you have any new points you'd like to share? Preferably ones that nobody else has brought up?
Idk if someone has brought this up or not.
But I think Maniac is town.
I don't think Tom should have gone with a crowd vote and instead stuck to his reads as scum probably tried to influence where the shot would go.
Why do you think Maniac is town?
Could you start sharing more of your thoughts without being prompted?
Too crazy in general to come from scum. Plus, I think his ideas away from the norm are unlikely to come from scum.
I will try to.

Hellenic Riot
Gold Donator
Gold Donator
Posts: 1474
Joined: Tue Mar 21, 2017 10:28 pm
Location: Britain
Karma: 441

Re: M60 - Duck Season? (Director's Cut) - Game Thread

#3895 Post by Hellenic Riot » Fri Oct 02, 2020 12:02 am

Vecna wrote:
Thu Oct 01, 2020 11:47 pm
interesting that you too switched to appear offline mode all of a sudden HR
I've been in invisible mode ever since these forums were added, and have never once turned it off.

Tom Bombadil
Gold Donator
Gold Donator
Posts: 2293
Joined: Tue Oct 03, 2017 1:52 pm
Location: Detroit, MI
Karma: 1191

Re: M60 - Duck Season? (Director's Cut) - Game Thread

#3896 Post by Tom Bombadil » Fri Oct 02, 2020 12:04 am

Donny Dude wrote:
Thu Oct 01, 2020 11:56 pm
kgray wrote:
Thu Oct 01, 2020 11:39 pm
Donny Dude wrote:
Thu Oct 01, 2020 11:37 pm

That just for me confirms the fact that he is just repeating the same points.
Do you have any new points you'd like to share? Preferably ones that nobody else has brought up?
Idk if someone has brought this up or not.
But I think Maniac is town.
I don't think Tom should have gone with a crowd vote and instead stuck to his reads as scum probably tried to influence where the shot would go.
To be fair. My shot was not determined by the vote. Damo being a wagon helped because of the info - but I would never shoot someone I townread because of that wagon nonsense. Damo was a scumread of mine. I was wrong.

Tom Bombadil
Gold Donator
Gold Donator
Posts: 2293
Joined: Tue Oct 03, 2017 1:52 pm
Location: Detroit, MI
Karma: 1191

Re: M60 - Duck Season? (Director's Cut) - Game Thread

#3897 Post by Tom Bombadil » Fri Oct 02, 2020 12:06 am

Aiight.

##vote bozo.

I need to eat dinner and then spend some time trying to unwind this because I’ve sucked so far.

Donny Dude
Posts: 602
Joined: Wed Jan 23, 2019 7:15 am
Location: Norcal
Karma: 547

Re: M60 - Duck Season? (Director's Cut) - Game Thread

#3898 Post by Donny Dude » Fri Oct 02, 2020 12:08 am

Tom Bombadil wrote:
Fri Oct 02, 2020 12:04 am
Donny Dude wrote:
Thu Oct 01, 2020 11:56 pm
kgray wrote:
Thu Oct 01, 2020 11:39 pm


Do you have any new points you'd like to share? Preferably ones that nobody else has brought up?
Idk if someone has brought this up or not.
But I think Maniac is town.
I don't think Tom should have gone with a crowd vote and instead stuck to his reads as scum probably tried to influence where the shot would go.
To be fair. My shot was not determined by the vote. Damo being a wagon helped because of the info - but I would never shoot someone I townread because of that wagon nonsense. Damo was a scumread of mine. I was wrong.
K, so do you think that flip has given you any new info?
I would not beat yourself up tom.

Tom Bombadil
Gold Donator
Gold Donator
Posts: 2293
Joined: Tue Oct 03, 2017 1:52 pm
Location: Detroit, MI
Karma: 1191

Re: M60 - Duck Season? (Director's Cut) - Game Thread

#3899 Post by Tom Bombadil » Fri Oct 02, 2020 12:10 am

Donny Dude wrote:
Fri Oct 02, 2020 12:08 am
Tom Bombadil wrote:
Fri Oct 02, 2020 12:04 am
Donny Dude wrote:
Thu Oct 01, 2020 11:56 pm

Idk if someone has brought this up or not.
But I think Maniac is town.
I don't think Tom should have gone with a crowd vote and instead stuck to his reads as scum probably tried to influence where the shot would go.
To be fair. My shot was not determined by the vote. Damo being a wagon helped because of the info - but I would never shoot someone I townread because of that wagon nonsense. Damo was a scumread of mine. I was wrong.
K, so do you think that flip has given you any new info?
I would not beat yourself up tom.
What a guy, picking me up when I’m down on myself lol. I townread seth and Vecna for their reactions. I haven’t quite unpacked the rest yet.

Nanook
Posts: 491
Joined: Wed Oct 10, 2018 5:05 am
Karma: 26

Re: M60 - Duck Season? (Director's Cut) - Game Thread

#3900 Post by Nanook » Fri Oct 02, 2020 1:37 am

I don’t get you guys. Me and summit have an interaction that makes us clearly never teamed and your response is “meh fuck you.” Seth has the most limp noodle nothing response to tom claiming he shot him and your response is “OH MY GOD HES OBVTOWN NOW.”

🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: celaph, e.m.c^42 and 11 guests