M60 - Duck Season? (Director's Cut) - Game Thread

If you have a game you want to play on the forum, you can do so here.
Forum rules
This is an area for forum games. Please note that to support mafia games players cannot edit their own posts in this forum. Off Topic threads will be relocated or deleted. Issues taking place in forum games should be dealt with by respective game GMs and escalated to the moderators only if absolutely necessary.
ghug
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

Re: M60 - Duck Season? (Director's Cut) - Game Thread

#1961 Post by ghug » Sat Sep 26, 2020 2:15 am

Donny Dude wrote:
Sat Sep 26, 2020 2:13 am
ghug wrote:
Sat Sep 26, 2020 2:09 am
Donny Dude wrote:
Sat Sep 26, 2020 2:06 am

Annoys me a little.
Why?
Because it is not super helpful.
But I think my annoyance may be due to the fact that my main water line has a leak that I just discovered.
Well that blows.

Chaqa
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

#1962 Post by Chaqa » Sat Sep 26, 2020 2:17 am

ghug wrote:
Sat Sep 26, 2020 2:11 am
Chaqa wrote:
Sat Sep 26, 2020 2:10 am
BunnyGo wrote:
Fri Sep 25, 2020 11:58 pm
I just read through Rdr again and see no crumbs nor softing. So I dunno what scum saw. Would they bypass Chaqa for rando town just for his reads? Was it calling Durga’s defense of kgray a sorority thing?

Hey Chaq: you didn’t claim RBd.
Astute observation
For all that talk of townclears, you sure are leading the town.
I just got on my computer for the night :eyeroll:

BunnyGo

#1963 Post by BunnyGo » Sat Sep 26, 2020 2:18 am

Durga wrote:
Sat Sep 26, 2020 1:33 am
BunnyGo wrote:
Sat Sep 26, 2020 12:15 am
kgray wrote:
Sat Sep 26, 2020 12:12 am

I don't know, I'm not scum. There are tons of reasons and I'm not going to bother listing them because we all know them and it's just wifom.

I'm not saying I expected rivera to die. I'm saying I'm very suspicious that you were "shocked" by it.
https://www.adeevee.com/aimages/200206/ ... deevee.jpg
Are you trying to replicate the last game
Very clearly not. And last game I posted full episodes. You just didn’t watch them.

ghug
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

#1964 Post by ghug » Sat Sep 26, 2020 2:18 am

Chaqa wrote:
Sat Sep 26, 2020 2:17 am
ghug wrote:
Sat Sep 26, 2020 2:11 am
Chaqa wrote:
Sat Sep 26, 2020 2:10 am

Astute observation
For all that talk of townclears, you sure are leading the town.
I just got on my computer for the night :eyeroll:
It's ok, I don't actually want you to.

Chaqa
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

#1965 Post by Chaqa » Sat Sep 26, 2020 2:19 am

My vote is on Prado now.

I'm going to go back and review Day 1 tonight and tomorrow with the knowledge of summit's flip and the likelihood of Maniac being town. There's some real juicy VCA to be done.

BunnyGo

#1966 Post by BunnyGo » Sat Sep 26, 2020 2:21 am

Tom Bombadil wrote:
Sat Sep 26, 2020 2:04 am
Is ghug going to be the only one to care that Bunny apparently went through the trouble of fake crumbing D1 to draw the night kill, and then seemingly outed himself as VT but making public his crumbs - which in turn would make him not draw the night kill after all??

I think ghugs post about Bunny potentially trying to get ahead of someone picking up on those fake crumbs is super plausible. Though the crumbs were obscure enough that I don’t know they were ever in danger of being found.
Yup. That‘s totally how scum win. Because webdip town are totally capable of finding them when they don’t screw around and shout HEY!!! IM SCUM! DID YOU KNOW I KNOW THE OTHER SCUM?!

No. Scum win here by sitting quietly and watching town implode. I’ve expressed this opinion before, and I stand by it now.

Donny Dude

#1967 Post by Donny Dude » Sat Sep 26, 2020 2:22 am

Tom Bombadil wrote:
Is ghug going to be the only one to care that Bunny apparently went through the trouble of fake crumbing D1 to draw the night kill, and then seemingly outed himself as VT but making public his crumbs - which in turn would make him not draw the night kill after all??

I think ghugs post about Bunny potentially trying to get ahead of someone picking up on those fake crumbs is super plausible. Though the crumbs were obscure enough that I don’t know they were ever in danger of being found.
Yeah, that does seem concerning.
I think I should look at bunny again because although I put him as town because of summit, he has dropped back to null again with some of his night posts.

BunnyGo

#1968 Post by BunnyGo » Sat Sep 26, 2020 2:23 am

Bozo is seeing the light. I can get behind this.

##vote donny

Tom Bombadil
Gold Donator
Gold Donator

#1969 Post by Tom Bombadil » Sat Sep 26, 2020 2:24 am

BunnyGo wrote:
Sat Sep 26, 2020 2:21 am
Tom Bombadil wrote:

Yup. That‘s totally how scum win. Because webdip town are totally capable of finding them when they don’t screw around and shout HEY!!! IM SCUM! DID YOU KNOW I KNOW THE OTHER SCUM?!

No. Scum win here by sitting quietly and watching town implode. I’ve expressed this opinion before, and I stand by it now.
Then why did you bring up the crumbs?

kgray
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

#1970 Post by kgray » Sat Sep 26, 2020 2:25 am

Tom Bombadil wrote:
If Bunny was crumbing bugs and rivera just flipped bugs... how is Bunny still going to draw a NK with those crumbs?
This part I buy, though, and I've already stated that I think the whole things is suspicious.

Tom Bombadil
Gold Donator
Gold Donator

#1971 Post by Tom Bombadil » Sat Sep 26, 2020 2:27 am

He’s obviously not going to draw a night kill with those crumbs, but you only try to draw the NK as VT, so basically he is making it easier for scum to PR search by posting that - and I would think someone who supposedly tried to protect PRs would realize that.

Tom Bombadil
Gold Donator
Gold Donator

#1972 Post by Tom Bombadil » Sat Sep 26, 2020 2:28 am

But maybe he’s just patting himself on the back for his clever fake crumbs and couldn’t contain himself.

ghug
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

#1973 Post by ghug » Sat Sep 26, 2020 2:28 am

kgray wrote:
Sat Sep 26, 2020 2:25 am
Tom Bombadil wrote:
If Bunny was crumbing bugs and rivera just flipped bugs... how is Bunny still going to draw a NK with those crumbs?
This part I buy, though, and I've already stated that I think the whole things is suspicious.
It's more that he spent a bunch of time laying really subtle hints to supposedly draw a nightkill, and then told us about it, which is a big fat signal to the mafia that he's a VT and not worth a nightkill.

kgray
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

#1974 Post by kgray » Sat Sep 26, 2020 2:29 am

Tom Bombadil wrote:
Was thinking gerneally about potential busters of summit and I think kgray is pretty unlikely. She has shown she can definitely bus, but as someone who saw firsthand how summit struggled last time, I don’t think she would immediately throw him on the tracks this game.

I understand the angle of bussing the potential weak link, but I don’t know if kgray would be cold blooded enough to do that to someone she just played with as scum and saw struggle.
Yeah, so obviously people are free to believe this or not, but for the record after the game: there's no way I'd have been so harsh on summit if he were my teammate. I genuinely like him and I felt bad about my push even though I was convinced he was scum.

Chaqa
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

#1975 Post by Chaqa » Sat Sep 26, 2020 2:29 am

ghug wrote:
Sat Sep 26, 2020 2:28 am
kgray wrote:
Tom Bombadil wrote:
It's more that he spent a bunch of time laying really subtle hints to supposedly draw a nightkill, and then told us about it, which is a big fat signal to the mafia that he's a VT and not worth a nightkill.
How do you know how the mafia interpreted it? ;)

kgray
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

#1976 Post by kgray » Sat Sep 26, 2020 2:32 am

Tom Bombadil wrote:
Sat Sep 26, 2020 2:27 am
He’s obviously not going to draw a night kill with those crumbs, but you only try to draw the NK as VT, so basically he is making it easier for scum to PR search by posting that - and I would think someone who supposedly tried to protect PRs would realize that.
Okay but my point is, if he was crumbing bugs and bugs just got flipped - then he can't really be a PR for scum to mis-target anyway? What PR crumbs a different PR?

ghug
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

#1977 Post by ghug » Sat Sep 26, 2020 2:32 am

kgray wrote:
Sat Sep 26, 2020 2:29 am
Tom Bombadil wrote:
Was thinking gerneally about potential busters of summit and I think kgray is pretty unlikely. She has shown she can definitely bus, but as someone who saw firsthand how summit struggled last time, I don’t think she would immediately throw him on the tracks this game.

I understand the angle of bussing the potential weak link, but I don’t know if kgray would be cold blooded enough to do that to someone she just played with as scum and saw struggle.
Yeah, so obviously people are free to believe this or not, but for the record after the game: there's no way I'd have been so harsh on summit if he were my teammate. I genuinely like him and I felt bad about my push even though I was convinced he was scum.
When did webDip mafia get so wholesome?

ghug
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

#1978 Post by ghug » Sat Sep 26, 2020 2:33 am

kgray wrote:
Sat Sep 26, 2020 2:32 am
Tom Bombadil wrote:
Okay but my point is, if he was crumbing bugs and bugs just got flipped - then he can't really be a PR for scum to mis-target anyway? What PR crumbs a different PR?
You're ignoring the possibility that they didn't notice his crumbs and just thought he was another town player who could be a PR.

ghug
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

#1979 Post by ghug » Sat Sep 26, 2020 2:34 am

Chaqa wrote:
Sat Sep 26, 2020 2:29 am
ghug wrote:
Sat Sep 26, 2020 2:28 am
kgray wrote:

How do you know how the mafia interpreted it? ;)
There are so many better things to humorously misinterpret and you choose this one?

Tom Bombadil
Gold Donator
Gold Donator

#1980 Post by Tom Bombadil » Sat Sep 26, 2020 2:34 am

kgray wrote:
Sat Sep 26, 2020 2:32 am
Tom Bombadil wrote:
Yes - but what I’m saying is that scum likely would not have pieced together his crumbs if he hadn’t announced it to the world. The act of doing so slims PR pool. It’s either bad play as town or scum, and I think bunny with a town perspective would not have narrowed the potential PR pool like thag