M59 - Duck Season? - Game Thread

If you have a game you want to play on the forum, you can do so here.
Forum rules
This is an area for forum games. Please note that to support mafia games players cannot edit their own posts in this forum. Off Topic threads will be relocated or deleted. Issues taking place in forum games should be dealt with by respective game GMs and escalated to the moderators only if absolutely necessary.
yavuzovic

Re: M59 - Duck Season? - Game Thread

#881 Post by yavuzovic » Wed Sep 16, 2020 6:06 pm

kgray wrote:
Tue Sep 15, 2020 11:24 pm
summit_fever wrote:
Tue Sep 15, 2020 11:22 pm
MoscowFleet wrote:
Tue Sep 15, 2020 7:12 pm
Ah, bozo. Full disclosure to all, I am totally down to off bozo on principle if people are interested. I don't care if I go next, still worth it.
This would be a horrible thing to do. I'd much rather principle-murder the low posters.
Agreed, no chance I'm voting bozo today.
This is the poles of the stick:
Because Moscow's conclusion is wrong, kgray is saying that he will not vote Bozo regardless what happens.
Not because it's scummy but I didn't like this approach.

bozotheclown

#882 Post by bozotheclown » Wed Sep 16, 2020 6:06 pm

Durga wrote:
Wed Sep 16, 2020 5:42 pm
Food's reads just can't be real. They are so out of touch. That scum team is worse than his reads list.
I understand you do not like foodcoats scumreading you, but you are voting for Macca with foodcoats, and you seemed to find goldfinger questionable.

BunnyGo

#883 Post by BunnyGo » Wed Sep 16, 2020 6:07 pm

BunnyGo wrote:
Wed Sep 16, 2020 6:06 pm
Durga wrote:
Wed Sep 16, 2020 6:05 pm
hthefourth wrote:
Wed Sep 16, 2020 5:57 pm

@Durga, you said that Macca "hasn't changed." Are there other reasons that you are scumreading Macca right now? Also, since you moved your vote from foodcoats to Macca, you've still been throwing a lot of flak foodcoats' way. Why move your vote?

foodcoats' "axis of evil" comment seems really brash to me. But I'd still like to have these questions answered.
Well not really, other than his meta here is the same as it was when he was scum. And he deserves more pressure. I don't like that he came up with another excuse for not being around at EoD when I def remember him saying he could have been around last game but chose not to because he was scum.

Yeah, I moved my vote because food was actually engaging. But his post quality has remained garbage, and I'm actually ready to

##vote food
I wasn’t paying attention to Macca as scum (last game...I got ded quick). They said they could make it in general but chose not to when they were scum with no pressure?
Sorry, corrected.

summit_fever

#884 Post by summit_fever » Wed Sep 16, 2020 6:09 pm

Tom Bombadil wrote:
Wed Sep 16, 2020 5:41 pm
summit_fever wrote:
Wed Sep 16, 2020 5:35 pm
Is there a reason to townread seth? I don't see it.

##vote seth
Is there a reason to scumread him? This seemingly came out of nowhere. Do you not like any of the current wagons?
Not getting any good vibes from seth.
seth24c wrote:
Tue Sep 15, 2020 9:59 pm
worcej wrote:
Tue Sep 15, 2020 9:56 pm
seth24c wrote:
Tue Sep 15, 2020 9:54 pm

Yeah sorry for that one, overslept by 20 minutes that morning and it cost me 350D. Good alliance previous to that though! Getting back to this one though, who have you found the most suspicious thus far?
Currently, while catching up, I am suspicious of Bozo due to the different open. But this is a very undeveloped read since I am still ~8 pages back.
That opening caught my eye as well. I have a hard time reading bozo in general though.
This is where the read started.
seth24c wrote:
Wed Sep 16, 2020 5:19 am
Durga wrote:
Tue Sep 15, 2020 10:35 pm
seth24c wrote:
Tue Sep 15, 2020 9:04 pm
Alright somewhat caught up now, thanks Bunny/Bozo for making it so hard to tell the difference between your posts. I think the only difference is whether a youtube link is included. That said, I am not sure why the multiple back to back votes by bozo was a thing, that felt a little off to me.
Do you think it was scummy? Why?
I would say it definitely didn't feel town to me at first glance. I didn't know how it would benefit either town or scum so I was interested to hear others thoughts. It sounds like the general consensus is that Bozo often makes weird entrances and therefor NAI for him. Unless I see more suspicious behavior from him I don't plan to push it at this point.
What is the further suspicious behaviour? A lot has happened in this game so far and I find it odd to push that wagon further at this point.

As for the wagons I'm not sure where the moscow wagon came from. I like the players on the wagon though.

Bozo's wagon is suspicious to me.

Macca's wagon seems lazy to me. Macca's meta has changed here. I'm not sure what that means, but I'm getting the impression they've rolled town.

Durga

#885 Post by Durga » Wed Sep 16, 2020 6:09 pm

bozotheclown wrote:
Durga wrote:
Food's reads just can't be real. They are so out of touch. That scum team is worse than his reads list.
I understand you do not like foodcoats scumreading you, but you are voting for Macca with foodcoats, and you seemed to find goldfinger questionable.
a) I don't care about his scum read on me
b) I don't like that he's scum reading me AND macca when I literally was the only person voting for macca and there is no reason for me to bus here if I was scum
c) damo?????? ffs
d) i actually don't find goldie questionable? in fact i'm leaning town.
e) foodcoats was scumreading ME and then joined the wagon I was on. I am not voting for macca w/ foodcoats

bozotheclown

#886 Post by bozotheclown » Wed Sep 16, 2020 6:12 pm

BunnyGo wrote:
Wed Sep 16, 2020 6:07 pm
BunnyGo wrote:
Durga wrote:
Wed Sep 16, 2020 6:05 pm

Well not really, other than his meta here is the same as it was when he was scum. And he deserves more pressure. I don't like that he came up with another excuse for not being around at EoD when I def remember him saying he could have been around last game but chose not to because he was scum.

Yeah, I moved my vote because food was actually engaging. But his post quality has remained garbage, and I'm actually ready to

##vote food
I wasn’t paying attention to Macca as scum (last game...I got ded quick). They said they could make it in general but chose not to when they were scum with no pressure?
Sorry, corrected.
I think they said they chose not to be online because it would involve getting up too early, but made sure they were online the last day because it was possible scum could ensure a win with a late day move.

summit_fever

#887 Post by summit_fever » Wed Sep 16, 2020 6:12 pm

seth24c wrote:
Wed Sep 16, 2020 5:23 pm
I feel pretty good to ##vote bozo

Didn't like his entrance and I think some of those jumping to his defense for the opening could have been teammates.
From my wonderful memory we had foodcoats/kgray and myself "defend" bozo. RDR may have acknowledged it?

Who are scum!bozo's teammates? Why throw aspersions like that around without elaborating?

kgray
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

#888 Post by kgray » Wed Sep 16, 2020 6:13 pm

foodcoats wrote:
Wed Sep 16, 2020 4:56 pm
Hellenic Riot wrote:
Wed Sep 16, 2020 4:49 pm
##vote foodcoats

I'm yet to see a satisfying explanation for why kgray was the only person who deserved calling out for querying his lurking
Because kgray specifically said (something like) "Lurking is unlike [foodcoats]."

I am 3-0 as scum here and intend to keep my winstreak when I roll it next. Before the game began I was literally thinking "Fuck I hope I don't roll scum so I can just lurk for a bit."

:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
I do not understand why this is somehow worse than voting for a random lurker, as you seem to think others were doing, especially if they're prone to lurking as either alignment as it sounds like is the case with flash or Moscow. For those people, lurking is more NAI than someone who is normally active as town.

foodcoats

#889 Post by foodcoats » Wed Sep 16, 2020 6:13 pm

yavuzovic wrote:
Tue Sep 15, 2020 10:10 am
Because bozo, you voted many times with weak reasoning, I know that you would have better reasons if you were serious. You are probably not serious though. I don't strongly scumread you but you are the lead anyway.
yavu, do you still only weakly scumread booz? How do you feel about bozo at this point in the game? How do you feel about me vs. MF?

BunnyGo

#890 Post by BunnyGo » Wed Sep 16, 2020 6:14 pm

bozotheclown wrote:
Wed Sep 16, 2020 6:12 pm
BunnyGo wrote:
BunnyGo wrote:

Sorry, corrected.
I think they said they chose not to be online because it would involve getting up too early, but made sure they were online the last day because it was possible scum could ensure a win with a late day move.
Ok. That’s lazy, but seems less alignment indicative. I’d assume they’d make it for EOD of KiLo regardless and would be a lazy sleeping in student regardless.

summit_fever

#891 Post by summit_fever » Wed Sep 16, 2020 6:14 pm

bozotheclown wrote:
Wed Sep 16, 2020 5:41 pm
I am surprised there is no interest in flash today. M47 demonstrated that he will use his history of low D1 participation to his advantage as scum.
It's a reasonable option and flash would be my top choice of a lurker to kill.

damo666

#892 Post by damo666 » Wed Sep 16, 2020 6:16 pm

seth24c wrote:
Wed Sep 16, 2020 5:08 pm
damo666 wrote:
Wed Sep 16, 2020 4:46 pm
seth24c wrote:
Wed Sep 16, 2020 4:42 pm

Damo how are you so confident in all of your posts. I get the feeling you know everything already.
If I am confident in my opinions I am not afraid to make them.

What I was clearly saying in the quote above was that a Flum wagon was most unlikely imo (Flum is reasonably widely townread) and therefore suggesting to Vecna he was wasting his vote. Indeed Vecna has now moved.
I understood what you were saying. I was referencing your whole persona this game. I can't get a consistent feeling about you. The crumb conversation with food especially seems suspicious. That felt like a move to shake up the top wagons and it looks like it has succeeded somewhat. Do you have any further comment about that?
No. I believe I've said enough.

bozotheclown

#893 Post by bozotheclown » Wed Sep 16, 2020 6:16 pm

Durga wrote:
Wed Sep 16, 2020 6:09 pm
bozotheclown wrote:
Durga wrote:
b) I don't like that he's scum reading me AND macca when I literally was the only person voting for macca and there is no reason for me to bus here if I was scum
c) damo?????? ffs
e) foodcoats was scumreading ME and then joined the wagon I was on. I am not voting for macca w/ foodcoats

I do not think it is inconsistent to find you and Macca suspicious without considering how likely it is you are scum teammates.

foodcoats

#894 Post by foodcoats » Wed Sep 16, 2020 6:17 pm

kgray wrote:
Wed Sep 16, 2020 6:13 pm
foodcoats wrote:
Wed Sep 16, 2020 4:56 pm
Hellenic Riot wrote:
Wed Sep 16, 2020 4:49 pm
##vote foodcoats

I'm yet to see a satisfying explanation for why kgray was the only person who deserved calling out for querying his lurking
Because kgray specifically said (something like) "Lurking is unlike [foodcoats]."

I am 3-0 as scum here and intend to keep my winstreak when I roll it next. Before the game began I was literally thinking "Fuck I hope I don't roll scum so I can just lurk for a bit."

:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
I do not understand why this is somehow worse than voting for a random lurker, as you seem to think others were doing, especially if they're prone to lurking as either alignment as it sounds like is the case with flash or Moscow. For those people, lurking is more NAI than someone who is normally active as town.
Okay.

Durga

#895 Post by Durga » Wed Sep 16, 2020 6:19 pm

bozotheclown wrote:
Wed Sep 16, 2020 6:16 pm
Durga wrote:
bozotheclown wrote:

c) damo?????? ffs

I do not think it is inconsistent to find you and Macca suspicious without considering how likely it is you are scum teammates.
Well congrats on being wrong but it's generally bad practice if you're town and genuinely scum read someone only to then join them on voting the person they scum read.

Regardless, nothing about food has been townie. And like I said, if not me and Macca - his damo and goldie reads feel so off.

I want to know what he thinks is scummy about goldeen.

bozotheclown

#896 Post by bozotheclown » Wed Sep 16, 2020 6:20 pm

BunnyGo wrote:
Wed Sep 16, 2020 6:14 pm
bozotheclown wrote:
Wed Sep 16, 2020 6:12 pm
BunnyGo wrote:

Sorry, corrected.
Ok. That’s lazy, but seems less alignment indicative. I’d assume they’d make it for EOD of KiLo regardless and would be a lazy sleeping in student regardless.
I do not know what time zone they are in, so I do not know if it is unreasonable to not want to get up just to be online at EOD.

Regardless of their ability to be online at EOD, Macca has not done anything D1 to convince me they are town.

BunnyGo

#897 Post by BunnyGo » Wed Sep 16, 2020 6:22 pm

Oh god. Just read flash’s iso. It’s short and awful. Every post. Let’s make this a viable option. ##vote flash.

bozotheclown

#898 Post by bozotheclown » Wed Sep 16, 2020 6:24 pm

Durga wrote:
Wed Sep 16, 2020 6:19 pm
bozotheclown wrote:
Durga wrote:

c) damo?????? ffs

Well congrats on being wrong but it's generally bad practice if you're town and genuinely scum read someone only to then join them on voting the person they scum read.

Regardless, nothing about food has been townie. And like I said, if not me and Macca - his damo and goldie reads feel so off.

I do that frequently when I consider bussing a possibility. In this case, foodcoats has not said he suspects you and Macca are scum teammates, he just listed both of you among scum suspects.

summit_fever

#899 Post by summit_fever » Wed Sep 16, 2020 6:25 pm

##vote flash

Durga

#900 Post by Durga » Wed Sep 16, 2020 6:27 pm

bozotheclown wrote:
Wed Sep 16, 2020 6:24 pm
Durga wrote:
Wed Sep 16, 2020 6:19 pm
bozotheclown wrote:

I do that frequently when I consider bussing a possibility. In this case, foodcoats has not said he suspects you and Macca are scum teammates, he just listed both of you among scum suspects.
No he said something about me bussing