Mafia 57 Matrix

If you have a game you want to play on the forum, you can do so here.
Forum rules
This is an area for forum games. Please note that to support mafia games players cannot edit their own posts in this forum. Off Topic threads will be relocated or deleted. Issues taking place in forum games should be dealt with by respective game GMs and escalated to the moderators only if absolutely necessary.
rdrivera2005
Gold Donator
Gold Donator

Re: Mafia 57 Matrix

#1661 Post by rdrivera2005 » Sun Jul 12, 2020 11:25 am

BunnyGo wrote:
Sun Jul 12, 2020 3:32 am
bo_sox48 wrote:
Sun Jul 12, 2020 3:20 am
Bunny, if you're drunk you really don't know how to have fun.

I voted you all day on day 1. Didn't have any reason to change it when I left for the day. Day 2 lasted all of 20 minutes, and I pushed hammering RHK because it was not only the correct but obvious thing to do. Day 3 just started and I haven't voted for anyone yet because I have not yet decided whether or not to fall back on my old reads or try and expand my reach. Sorry for not focusing my entire attention on you. That's generally considered bad practice for a variety of reasons.

Your second highest scumread is rdrivera, who is voting for you currently. Do you instinctively scumread people who scumread you? Aside from vague "this isn't you" sort of statements, why do you scumread him? It would pay to be mindful that you don't vote for everyone in this game. While solving the game is part of the responsibility you carry if you're town, convincing the rest of the town of your conclusions is the larger and more difficult component of your responsibility.

You say you have three "dumb scum" in your bottom six. Who are those candidates? I do not know Temasek well, but I don't consider any of Tom, rdrivera, HR, emc, or myself to be "dumb" in the way you imply.
Do I instinctively scumread people voting me? No: see Gold, Fox.

I didn't call the scum dumb. They're doing great. I called webdip mafia dumb. Mostly our town play. It's pretty awful.

Let's look at what rdr did day 1 and 2 and nights:

Look, he *was* here at end of day (check the ISO) had 3 posts between 2.5 hours to go and 1.5 hours. Including at 1.5 asking for an official vote count. Then didn't care to be around BECAUSE IT WAS ALL TOWN WAGONS!! RDR works, sure, but he's in eastern time zone. He can make a 6 PM EOD if he has to. He's done it plenty in other games. He was there 90 minutes before and 60 after.

Now, rdr thinks that bozo somehow hinted PR (posted night 2). Has ANYBODY ALIVE managed to find it?! Nobody has copped to it. So basically, no. He just is a good player. But rdr disparaged that analysis and instead just tried to change the topic. NOT LIKE TOWN!RDR.

His posts have all just been "showing up".

He was one of the BIG pushers on damo for "important role". But do you think the scum chat didn't alert each other about it? I think they ALL knew damo was a mason right away. So everyone voting damo and leaving it there ALL DAY is suspect.

Quite frankly, I have mostly given up on people's abilities to hunt at this point. My ability to convince them of anything is feeling pretty low. So the best I can do is ASK PEOPLE TO COMMUNICATE THEIR THOUGHTS by presenting mine. Do you know how many people this game have presented their full reads on all living players?

It's DAY 3!! So f**K it I'm a gonna go full BOZO on you MOFOs

Please list your top 4 scum reads. I'll compile a list. We'll FINALLY get some data.
Bunny, I don't know if you are being malicious on this or not. I live on GMT
-3, which make EOD at 7PM local time. I work until 6:30 now with the pandemic as we are working on shifts to not have all people at the same time. So, EOD is in the middle of my way back home ( and I said this many times, go dig the bot). Sometimes I just wait at work, I also had stopped the car to look EOD, but this EOD1 I couldn't do this because I got stucked in a video call at work where I can't use my cellphone.

About pushing Damo I know 3 of his voters are town so I think it could easily be a town only wagon.

And you are again distorting things. I never said Bozo hinted PR. I said I think scum were trying to hit PR (that's what I always will push as scum on D1) and either get something from Bozo or had a extreme good luck. This kind of distortion and fabrication is what is making me vote you Bunny.

rdrivera2005
Gold Donator
Gold Donator

#1662 Post by rdrivera2005 » Sun Jul 12, 2020 11:27 am

BunnyGo wrote:
Sun Jul 12, 2020 4:15 am
ghug wrote:
Sun Jul 12, 2020 4:12 am
BunnyGo wrote:
Sun Jul 12, 2020 4:08 am

I liked his pushes on me. They felt sincere.

How do HR and Tom talk about damo?

Hmm...why do you say that ghug?
Because they're not as stupid as the rest of you.
When Tom jumped off summit he joined the fledgeling flash wagon. If he'd jumped to damo it'd have been a tie for first.

You think that if he were scum he'd have known Damo wasn't VT and wasn't scum and should have voted for them?

Oh...sh*t.

The damo wagon should be hugely suspect. The scum team knew about that trap from daychat. You (ghug) started talking about that. Demon joined in. Damo fell into a trap. And the scum team had warned each other not to and pounced.

rdr and Bismarck. If they're both town, then scum gave up a chance to daykill a PR/virus on D1.
"Damo wagon is hugely suspect". Until now half of it flipped town.

rdrivera2005
Gold Donator
Gold Donator

#1663 Post by rdrivera2005 » Sun Jul 12, 2020 11:40 am

BunnyGo wrote:
Sun Jul 12, 2020 4:41 am
bozotheclown wrote:
Wed Jul 08, 2020 2:10 pm
rdrivera2005 wrote:
Wed Jul 08, 2020 11:45 am

Care to explain why?

Your reference to the Chosen has nothing to do with Jamiet and you are blatantly lying.

##vote Damo
I am not sure I buy damo's explanation either.

##VOTE damo
NO! Bozo seemed all over it.

So...if Scum understood what was going on, why did they not NK damo?
That's a good question and it puzzled me too. I think that either they didn't buy the slip thing and thought Damo is a possible myslynch or they thought be is the virus and didn't want to waste a myslynch on him. This imply scum wasn6in a big risk on being Virus-vig shot. Or all 5 scum are dumb, which doesn't seems the case considering how things are going until now.

Jamiet99uk

#1664 Post by Jamiet99uk » Sun Jul 12, 2020 11:41 am

Temasek22 wrote:
Sun Jul 12, 2020 5:48 am
Double post by mistake. Sorry
BunnyGo wrote:
Sun Jul 12, 2020 5:45 am

Well, Tem. I'm curious what you think the virus should be doing?
I mean they only need to activate third form to win so there's nothing incentivizing them to work with town
The people on the ship are town.

The virus needs to get onto the ship.

So the virus is motivated to make themselves worth redpilling.

rdrivera2005
Gold Donator
Gold Donator

#1665 Post by rdrivera2005 » Sun Jul 12, 2020 11:50 am

Nanook wrote:
Sun Jul 12, 2020 5:16 am
Um...I guess it’s actually probably fine to just say at this point it’s fairly obvious

If scum believed that damo slipped not-VT it was much more likely he was a mason than chosen one I think, so if I were mafia I’d probably have killed outside him too. Especially given the amount of VT softs during the day, as I recall there were like 3 or so?
That's an interesting explanation I didn't account before. It makes sense as Damo Chosen One reference strongly pointed for him not being Neo.

BunnyGo

#1666 Post by BunnyGo » Sun Jul 12, 2020 12:01 pm

rdrivera2005 wrote:
Sun Jul 12, 2020 11:27 am
BunnyGo wrote:
ghug wrote:
Sun Jul 12, 2020 4:12 am

Because they're not as stupid as the rest of you.
When Tom jumped off summit he joined the fledgeling flash wagon. If he'd jumped to damo it'd have been a tie for first.

You think that if he were scum he'd have known Damo wasn't VT and wasn't scum and should have voted for them?

Oh...sh*t.

The damo wagon should be hugely suspect. The scum team knew about that trap from daychat. You (ghug) started talking about that. Demon joined in. Damo fell into a trap. And the scum team had warned each other not to and pounced.

rdr and Bismarck. If they're both town, then scum gave up a chance to daykill a PR/virus on D1.
You’re smarter than that statement.

BunnyGo

#1667 Post by BunnyGo » Sun Jul 12, 2020 12:03 pm

rdrivera2005 wrote:
Sun Jul 12, 2020 11:25 am
BunnyGo wrote:
Sun Jul 12, 2020 3:32 am
bo_sox48 wrote:
Sun Jul 12, 2020 3:20 am
Bunny, if you're drunk you really don't know how to have fun.

I voted you all day on day 1. Didn't have any reason to change it when I left for the day. Day 2 lasted all of 20 minutes, and I pushed hammering RHK because it was not only the correct but obvious thing to do. Day 3 just started and I haven't voted for anyone yet because I have not yet decided whether or not to fall back on my old reads or try and expand my reach. Sorry for not focusing my entire attention on you. That's generally considered bad practice for a variety of reasons.

Your second highest scumread is rdrivera, who is voting for you currently. Do you instinctively scumread people who scumread you? Aside from vague "this isn't you" sort of statements, why do you scumread him? It would pay to be mindful that you don't vote for everyone in this game. While solving the game is part of the responsibility you carry if you're town, convincing the rest of the town of your conclusions is the larger and more difficult component of your responsibility.

You say you have three "dumb scum" in your bottom six. Who are those candidates? I do not know Temasek well, but I don't consider any of Tom, rdrivera, HR, emc, or myself to be "dumb" in the way you imply.
Do I instinctively scumread people voting me? No: see Gold, Fox.

I didn't call the scum dumb. They're doing great. I called webdip mafia dumb. Mostly our town play. It's pretty awful.

Let's look at what rdr did day 1 and 2 and nights:

Look, he *was* here at end of day (check the ISO) had 3 posts between 2.5 hours to go and 1.5 hours. Including at 1.5 asking for an official vote count. Then didn't care to be around BECAUSE IT WAS ALL TOWN WAGONS!! RDR works, sure, but he's in eastern time zone. He can make a 6 PM EOD if he has to. He's done it plenty in other games. He was there 90 minutes before and 60 after.

Now, rdr thinks that bozo somehow hinted PR (posted night 2). Has ANYBODY ALIVE managed to find it?! Nobody has copped to it. So basically, no. He just is a good player. But rdr disparaged that analysis and instead just tried to change the topic. NOT LIKE TOWN!RDR.

His posts have all just been "showing up".

He was one of the BIG pushers on damo for "important role". But do you think the scum chat didn't alert each other about it? I think they ALL knew damo was a mason right away. So everyone voting damo and leaving it there ALL DAY is suspect.

Quite frankly, I have mostly given up on people's abilities to hunt at this point. My ability to convince them of anything is feeling pretty low. So the best I can do is ASK PEOPLE TO COMMUNICATE THEIR THOUGHTS by presenting mine. Do you know how many people this game have presented their full reads on all living players?

It's DAY 3!! So f**K it I'm a gonna go full BOZO on you MOFOs

Please list your top 4 scum reads. I'll compile a list. We'll FINALLY get some data.
Bunny, I don't know if you are being malicious on this or not. I live on GMT
-3, which make EOD at 7PM local time. I work until 6:30 now with the pandemic as we are working on shifts to not have all people at the same time. So, EOD is in the middle of my way back home ( and I said this many times, go dig the bot). Sometimes I just wait at work, I also had stopped the car to look EOD, but this EOD1 I couldn't do this because I got stucked in a video call at work where I can't use my cellphone.

About pushing Damo I know 3 of his voters are town so I think it could easily be a town only wagon.

And you are again distorting things. I never said Bozo hinted PR. I said I think scum were trying to hit PR (that's what I always will push as scum on D1) and either get something from Bozo or had a extreme good luck. This kind of distortion and fabrication is what is making me vote you Bunny.
No offense intended. I thought BA was same as NYC. And I’m aware real life does come first. I don’t think I was saying Bozo outed himself as PR nor that you claimed he did.

BismarckAlive

#1668 Post by BismarckAlive » Sun Jul 12, 2020 12:53 pm

rdrivera2005 wrote:
Sat Jul 11, 2020 11:16 pm
BunnyGo wrote:
Sat Jul 11, 2020 10:59 pm
Back in a while. Question for anyone who can field it:

Why target worcej?
Probably the same reason they roleblocked him, because they thought he had an action.
Why you are still playing dumb?

##vote Bunny
I think it is now obvious Worcej lied about being roleblocked? The GMs would not tell you that an action failed against you, surely? I would believe that, thinking Worcej sacrificed himself to draw the mafia kill.

Nanook

#1669 Post by Nanook » Sun Jul 12, 2020 12:55 pm

Jamiet99uk wrote:
Sun Jul 12, 2020 10:51 am
Nanook wrote:
Sun Jul 12, 2020 2:22 am
bo_sox48 wrote:
Sun Jul 12, 2020 1:06 am

Can you do something other than proclaim how good you are without showing us even the slightest semblance of evidence that you are coherent
I could link you to games I guess lolol
Try being useful in this one.

What have you done, in this game, to help town?
Not died yet, that’s something

Otherwise I haven’t done anything objectively useful, then again nobody has so 🤷‍♀️

Nanook

#1670 Post by Nanook » Sun Jul 12, 2020 1:02 pm

Jamiet99uk wrote:
Sun Jul 12, 2020 10:59 am
Nanook wrote:
Sun Jul 12, 2020 3:40 am
BunnyGo wrote:
Sun Jul 12, 2020 3:37 am
@Nanook

Can you explain to me in your own words why people are voting for you?
A) I’m coasting, as bo eloquently put it...not tryharding

B) I don’t play in a way people find aesthetically pleasing

C) I’m obnoxious
You can play the game however you like as long as you try to help town.

You are not trying to help town.

Clearly you have time to be here because you are actually posting quite frequently. It's just that your posts are mostly (a) boasting about how great you are (b) telling other people how much they suck, and (c) making excuses for not contributing anything of substance.

You have said you suspect Hellenic Riot (and indeed you are voting that way). Can you break that down for us? Do an ISO of HR since clearly you do have the time, and tell us what stands out?

I mean, that's what you might do if you're town and want to help us.
“You can play how you want”

“Play this way”

Look dude you can harangue me and disparage me all you want, it’s not gonna fucking change anything except the amount you’re being an ass 🤷‍♀️

Re: HR, why would I iso him and pull quotes and whatever, when my suspicion of him is based largely (not entirely but largely) on his one post where he found a bunch of meaningless nitpicky stuff to scumread me on after there was already a push towards me. It fits the classic scum strategy of jumping on an already existent push while finding some nitpicky stuff to make it look like you’re not being opportunistic.

Now, I have no idea if that’s something scumHR actually does or not, but without the benefit of meta and/or VCA it’s about as good as it’s gonna get barring an actual scum slip, so 🤷‍♀️

Nanook

#1671 Post by Nanook » Sun Jul 12, 2020 1:04 pm

Jamiet99uk wrote:
Sun Jul 12, 2020 11:21 am
Nanook wrote:
Sun Jul 12, 2020 4:49 am
Asking for townreads is usually better if you’re gonna do surveys tbh, a lot of scum hesitate to hard TR partners and it can show up a bit more easily than if you’re asking for scumreads
Most insightful thing you've said. More of this please.
I mean...if you wanna talk theory we can talk theory, that isn’t super relevant to my usefulness this game lol

BunnyGo

#1672 Post by BunnyGo » Sun Jul 12, 2020 1:35 pm

BismarckAlive wrote:
Sun Jul 12, 2020 12:53 pm
rdrivera2005 wrote:
BunnyGo wrote:

Why target worcej?
Probably the same reason they roleblocked him, because they thought he had an action.

##vote Bunny
I think it is now obvious Worcej lied about being roleblocked? The GMs would not tell you that an action failed against you, surely? I would believe that, thinking Worcej sacrificed himself to draw the mafia kill.
Have you played here before?

BunnyGo

#1673 Post by BunnyGo » Sun Jul 12, 2020 1:36 pm

BismarckAlive wrote:
rdrivera2005 wrote:
BunnyGo wrote:

Why target worcej?

##vote Bunny
You know what? I don't care. This is too dumb to justify.

##vote Bismarck

BunnyGo

#1674 Post by BunnyGo » Sun Jul 12, 2020 1:38 pm

BismarckAlive wrote:
rdrivera2005 wrote:
BunnyGo wrote:

Why target worcej?

##vote Bunny
In addition to being dumb, I think you scum slipped.

Foxcastle

#1675 Post by Foxcastle » Sun Jul 12, 2020 1:45 pm

Ended up with a busy weekend, going hiking now, but will be around later today.

BunnyGo

#1676 Post by BunnyGo » Sun Jul 12, 2020 1:50 pm

Foxcastle wrote:
Sun Jul 12, 2020 1:45 pm
Ended up with a busy weekend, going hiking now, but will be around later today.
Enjoy the hike.

Jamiet99uk

#1677 Post by Jamiet99uk » Sun Jul 12, 2020 1:51 pm

BismarckAlive wrote:
rdrivera2005 wrote:
BunnyGo wrote:

Why target worcej?

##vote Bunny
If the Roleblock is directed against someone with no action, that is not a "fail" unless the Roleblocker is somehow prevented from getting through. You can be roleblocked whether you actually had an action or not. That's the convention here.

I see no reason to assume Worcej lied.

BunnyGo

#1678 Post by BunnyGo » Sun Jul 12, 2020 1:54 pm

Jamiet99uk wrote:
Sun Jul 12, 2020 1:51 pm
BismarckAlive wrote:
rdrivera2005 wrote:

##vote Bunny
If the Roleblock is directed against someone with no action, that is not a "fail" unless the Roleblocker is somehow prevented from getting through. You can be roleblocked whether you actually had an action or not. That's the convention here.

I see no reason to assume Worcej lied.
Go the next step

Jamiet99uk

#1679 Post by Jamiet99uk » Sun Jul 12, 2020 1:55 pm

BunnyGo wrote:
Sun Jul 12, 2020 1:54 pm
Go the next step
Que?

rdrivera2005
Gold Donator
Gold Donator

#1680 Post by rdrivera2005 » Sun Jul 12, 2020 2:00 pm

BunnyGo wrote:
Sun Jul 12, 2020 12:01 pm
rdrivera2005 wrote:
Sun Jul 12, 2020 11:27 am
BunnyGo wrote:

Oh...sh*t.

You’re smarter than that statement.
What you mean with this? Two on the wagon flipped town. I know I am town. Bozo voted for Damo and was town. It only left Bismarck I think and he joined in the end. I am completely sure Damo wagon was totally town driven and you are pushing a narrative that doesn't make sense. Smart scum play was not get involved and let town push Damo lynch to get either a myslynch or a claim and not look bad and it's exactly what I think they did.

Now, explain me why you think scum me and/or scum Bismarck drove that wagon?