M55: The Last Party - Game Thread

If you have a game you want to play on the forum, you can do so here.
Forum rules
This is an area for forum games. Please note that to support mafia games players cannot edit their own posts in this forum. Off Topic threads will be relocated or deleted. Issues taking place in forum games should be dealt with by respective game GMs and escalated to the moderators only if absolutely necessary.
Message
Author
Chaqa
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
Posts: 5474
Joined: Fri Sep 29, 2017 7:33 pm
Location: Allentown, PA, USA
Karma: 2117

Re: M55: The Last Party - Game Thread

#8801 Post by Chaqa » Thu May 14, 2020 12:16 am

@worcej - the game was fun, it definitely got better as the zaniness heightened. I'm still maintaining relaying any information through flavor is a bit dicey, but if there were a situation to do so, Closed Madness is probably the one.
1

e.m.c^42
Posts: 5532
Joined: Thu Jan 11, 2018 7:00 pm
Location: Rated 0/5 Stars; ☆☆☆☆☆
Karma: 1452

Re: M55: The Last Party - Game Thread

#8802 Post by e.m.c^42 » Thu May 14, 2020 12:18 am

The game was pretty fun! I do hope you stay more like this Jamie, lol, I'm glad for the return of soft!Jamie.

As for tinfoil, man, surprisingly I didn't get to do it. It's quite sad I never got to egg on Vecna haha.

Chaqa
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
Posts: 5474
Joined: Fri Sep 29, 2017 7:33 pm
Location: Allentown, PA, USA
Karma: 2117

Re: M55: The Last Party - Game Thread

#8803 Post by Chaqa » Thu May 14, 2020 12:21 am

So Vecna owes me Chipotle. Nice.
3

e.m.c^42
Posts: 5532
Joined: Thu Jan 11, 2018 7:00 pm
Location: Rated 0/5 Stars; ☆☆☆☆☆
Karma: 1452

Re: M55: The Last Party - Game Thread

#8804 Post by e.m.c^42 » Thu May 14, 2020 12:21 am

Chaqa wrote:
Thu May 14, 2020 12:13 am
worcej wrote:
Thu May 14, 2020 12:05 am
[*]The +1 allowance was a red herring to keep you all guessing. I loved how emc and Chaqa decided to troll with its use.[/list]
Never let EMC and I go full troll mode.
I wish we randed 3p!masons together, or gotten recruited to Rivera's side lmao

But regardless, we vibed pretty well this game :D

e.m.c^42
Posts: 5532
Joined: Thu Jan 11, 2018 7:00 pm
Location: Rated 0/5 Stars; ☆☆☆☆☆
Karma: 1452

Re: M55: The Last Party - Game Thread

#8805 Post by e.m.c^42 » Thu May 14, 2020 12:22 am

Chaqa wrote:
Thu May 14, 2020 12:21 am
So Vecna owes me Chipotle. Nice.
Chaqotle 2: Vecna Comes for Chipotle
1

Chaqa
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
Posts: 5474
Joined: Fri Sep 29, 2017 7:33 pm
Location: Allentown, PA, USA
Karma: 2117

Re: M55: The Last Party - Game Thread

#8806 Post by Chaqa » Thu May 14, 2020 12:23 am

I'll tell you what, I wish I WAS the Mastermind lol

The setup was neat, I think mafia should have had a factional RB and a JOAT or some other role instead of the Hooker (NO ONE thought they had one) or the Doc
1

Chaqa
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
Posts: 5474
Joined: Fri Sep 29, 2017 7:33 pm
Location: Allentown, PA, USA
Karma: 2117

Re: M55: The Last Party - Game Thread

#8807 Post by Chaqa » Thu May 14, 2020 12:23 am

e.m.c^42 wrote:
Thu May 14, 2020 12:21 am
Chaqa wrote:
Thu May 14, 2020 12:13 am
worcej wrote:
Thu May 14, 2020 12:05 am
[*]The +1 allowance was a red herring to keep you all guessing. I loved how emc and Chaqa decided to troll with its use.[/list]
Never let EMC and I go full troll mode.
I wish we randed 3p!masons together, or gotten recruited to Rivera's side lmao

But regardless, we vibed pretty well this game :D
We basically were Masons, though. We had a QT from Day 1 lol
1

e.m.c^42
Posts: 5532
Joined: Thu Jan 11, 2018 7:00 pm
Location: Rated 0/5 Stars; ☆☆☆☆☆
Karma: 1452

Re: M55: The Last Party - Game Thread

#8808 Post by e.m.c^42 » Thu May 14, 2020 12:25 am

I maintain, best part about this game was still the +1's
1

Chaqa
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
Posts: 5474
Joined: Fri Sep 29, 2017 7:33 pm
Location: Allentown, PA, USA
Karma: 2117

Re: M55: The Last Party - Game Thread

#8809 Post by Chaqa » Thu May 14, 2020 12:26 am

e.m.c^42 wrote:
Thu May 14, 2020 12:25 am
I maintain, best part about this game was still the +1's
I loved it, it made Day 1-2 very interesting for sure.
1

e.m.c^42
Posts: 5532
Joined: Thu Jan 11, 2018 7:00 pm
Location: Rated 0/5 Stars; ☆☆☆☆☆
Karma: 1452

10k

#8810 Post by e.m.c^42 » Thu May 14, 2020 12:32 am

I wonder if we can reach that here, it's not too far...

e.m.c^42
Posts: 5532
Joined: Thu Jan 11, 2018 7:00 pm
Location: Rated 0/5 Stars; ☆☆☆☆☆
Karma: 1452

Re: M55: The Last Party - Game Thread

#8811 Post by e.m.c^42 » Thu May 14, 2020 12:35 am

Vecna, I hope you enjoy finally reading the QT lmao
1

Nephthys
Posts: 2818
Joined: Sat Feb 10, 2018 5:47 am
Location: Not a GM
Karma: 789

Re: M55: The Last Party - Game Thread

#8812 Post by Nephthys » Thu May 14, 2020 12:40 am

Some general thoughts

- I wouldn't run a complete neighbourizer again. It cut so many players out of a large majority of the game. The last two days were just sit around and see what we get told to do. (also speaking of which, aren't codes against the rules?)
- That was unfortunate for scum
- First few days were the most fun I've had playing mafia
3

Nephthys
Posts: 2818
Joined: Sat Feb 10, 2018 5:47 am
Location: Not a GM
Karma: 789

Re: M55: The Last Party - Game Thread

#8813 Post by Nephthys » Thu May 14, 2020 12:41 am

Also Vecna

What's up, that was a kinda.... interesting game from you
2

xorxes
Posts: 7790
Joined: Sun Dec 31, 2017 9:45 am
Karma: 1326

Re: M55: The Last Party - Game Thread

#8814 Post by xorxes » Thu May 14, 2020 1:18 am

worcej wrote:
Wed May 13, 2020 11:52 pm

bozotheclown Survived! He was the Town Hider!
You are the Town Hider! Your only goal is to survive during the dark and scary nights… During the night, you can ##hide behind a player. When you do, you are immune to actions that target you and anyone that does target you and fails will learn that their ability failed because you could not be found. If the person you hide behind is targeted by a killing action, you die as well since you are right behind them. Your ability is considered a Protective-type ability.
You win when the Town faction is the last faction left standing.
How come that my scan of bozo did not fail? If it had failed, I could not have semi-cleared bozo.
2

BismarckAlive
Posts: 267
Joined: Sun Apr 01, 2018 4:15 am
Location: Saxony
Karma: 126

Re: M55: The Last Party - Game Thread

#8815 Post by BismarckAlive » Thu May 14, 2020 2:09 am

A really enjoyable setup, Worcej! Glad Town won, and yes, all kudos to Chaqa and his uncanny ability to recruit TOWN players!! Hopefully, more of these Mafia games will be similar - closed setups, lots of guessing, private rooms, recruiting roles etc.
Well done all!! The amount of press was astounding - a reflection of the commitment by everybody.
1

Chaqa
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
Posts: 5474
Joined: Fri Sep 29, 2017 7:33 pm
Location: Allentown, PA, USA
Karma: 2117

Re: M55: The Last Party - Game Thread

#8816 Post by Chaqa » Thu May 14, 2020 2:14 am

BismarckAlive wrote:
Thu May 14, 2020 2:09 am
A really enjoyable setup, Worcej! Glad Town won, and yes, all kudos to Chaqa and his uncanny ability to recruit TOWN players!! Hopefully, more of these Mafia games will be similar - closed setups, lots of guessing, private rooms, recruiting roles etc.
Well done all!! The amount of press was astounding - a reflection of the commitment by everybody.
This is the first closed setup we've ever done, I think. There may have been one other, but since around 2014 it's mainly been open or semi-open.
2

BunnyGo
Posts: 7429
Joined: Thu Jul 18, 2019 12:21 am
Karma: 480

Re: M55: The Last Party - Game Thread

#8817 Post by BunnyGo » Thu May 14, 2020 2:59 am

xorxes wrote:
Thu May 14, 2020 1:18 am
worcej wrote:
Wed May 13, 2020 11:52 pm

bozotheclown Survived! He was the Town Hider!
You are the Town Hider! Your only goal is to survive during the dark and scary nights… During the night, you can ##hide behind a player. When you do, you are immune to actions that target you and anyone that does target you and fails will learn that their ability failed because you could not be found. If the person you hide behind is targeted by a killing action, you die as well since you are right behind them. Your ability is considered a Protective-type ability.
You win when the Town faction is the last faction left standing.
How come that my scan of bozo did not fail? If it had failed, I could not have semi-cleared bozo.
Interesting question. Maybe he didn't hide that night?
1

Temasek22
Posts: 706
Joined: Sat Jan 05, 2019 8:00 am
Location: Not Singapore
Karma: 195

Re: M55: The Last Party - Game Thread

#8818 Post by Temasek22 » Thu May 14, 2020 3:21 am

Sorry for wasting the role (although getting lynched didn't help)

First win! (albeit as a sub...)
1

worcej
Posts: 6263
Joined: Fri Jan 19, 2018 9:39 am
Location: Washington
Karma: 1887

Re: M55: The Last Party - Game Thread

#8819 Post by worcej » Thu May 14, 2020 4:21 am

BunnyGo wrote:
Thu May 14, 2020 2:59 am
xorxes wrote:
Thu May 14, 2020 1:18 am
worcej wrote:
Wed May 13, 2020 11:52 pm

bozotheclown Survived! He was the Town Hider!

How come that my scan of bozo did not fail? If it had failed, I could not have semi-cleared bozo.
Interesting question. Maybe he didn't hide that night?
No, I fucked up.
3

Chaqa
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
Posts: 5474
Joined: Fri Sep 29, 2017 7:33 pm
Location: Allentown, PA, USA
Karma: 2117

Re: M55: The Last Party - Game Thread

#8820 Post by Chaqa » Thu May 14, 2020 4:24 am

Hmm. I wonder what that would have changed. We were well on our way to considering lynching Bozo. I imagine Day 5 would have been a bit different if Bozo, Tem, and Squigs were all wagons. Maybe Squigs doesn't get pressured as much. Squigs likely still gets lynched eventually, but it's possible things go quite different.

I feel like town would still win, but it may be closer.

That said, Bozo would probably be able to claim Commuter or Hider and be cleared by xorx...
1

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Claesar, Google [Bot], Victor-Samuel-III and 8 guests