M1009 [HIDDEN]

If you have a game you want to play on the forum, you can do so here.
Forum rules
This is an area for forum games. Please note that to support mafia games players cannot edit their own posts in this forum. Off Topic threads will be relocated or deleted. Issues taking place in forum games should be dealt with by respective game GMs and escalated to the moderators only if absolutely necessary.
Foxcastle

Re: M1009 [HIDDEN]

#781 Post by Foxcastle » Sat Jan 25, 2020 1:48 pm

VOTE COUNT 2.2

goldfinger0303 (2) -- bozotheclown, Tom Bombadil
bozotheclown (2) -- foodcoats, worcej
worcej (1) -- xorxes
Tom Bombadil (1) -- Jamiet99uk
xorxes (1) -- rdrivera2005
FlaviusAetius (1) -- Kakarroto

No one is set to be lynched.

Goldfinger, FlaviusAetius, and e.m.c^42 must make a valid vote.
FlaviusAetius and e.m.c^42 must meet posting requirements.

You have just over 8 hours until EOD!

Jamiet99uk

#782 Post by Jamiet99uk » Sat Jan 25, 2020 1:49 pm

bozotheclown wrote:
Fri Jan 24, 2020 8:37 pm
My research also shows that Chaqa and Kakarroto drive the same kind of car, both watch "Tho Office", and were roommates in college.
Wait a second.
Wait a second.

Are these things true?

If so, you gotta wonder.

Chaqa gonna forget about a guy he bathed with in college, and spent so many hours watching "Tho Office" with?

I guess that is kinda..... suspicious.

Tom Bombadil
Gold Donator
Gold Donator

#783 Post by Tom Bombadil » Sat Jan 25, 2020 2:32 pm

I’ll do what I can today, but I’m on a ski trip this weekend. It’s why I was hesitant to join the game. Sorry - I know it’s not ideal since I am a likely wagon. I will certainly be on before EOD however.

foodcoats

#784 Post by foodcoats » Sat Jan 25, 2020 2:35 pm

So, thinking over what Ive thought about, my reads are:

Jamie bumped to townlean
Worcej and xorxes converging to null, with hackles raised
Emc scumlean
Rdr townlean
Goldfinger, Tom null
Bozo scumlean
Kakarroto very strong town
By POE, Flavius strong contender for 3rd scum

I need to iso Tom, Flav and Goldfinger and will hopefully get a moment to do at least one of them this afternoon.

rdrivera2005
Gold Donator
Gold Donator

#785 Post by rdrivera2005 » Sat Jan 25, 2020 4:24 pm

xorxes wrote:
Sat Jan 25, 2020 10:53 am
rdrivera2005 wrote:
Sat Jan 25, 2020 2:22 am

You are right I wasn't carefully following this at the time. I still don't see why him not seeing Jamiet voted Damo is scum indicative or why he would make all this instead of just saying "ops, my bad, didn't see the vote"?

What am I missing, as I really fail to see why this is so scum indicative?
If he had said something like that, that he saw the two votes on Jamie but missed Jamie's vote on damo, that would be a reasonable explanation. But he disn't say that, instead he claimed it was a reaction test. I don't know why he did that, maybe he thought it would be more believable. I thought it was weird at the time, but I didn't realize how much weird it was until I went back and reread it.

For it to really have been a reaction test, it had to be a very elabotate one, and why go to so much trouble when the result is going to be NAI.

And what do you make of this post now that you know it either came from scum or that it was part of a reaction test:
worcej wrote:
Wed Jan 22, 2020 6:33 pm
rdrivera2005 wrote:
Wed Jan 22, 2020 1:10 pm
Both Tom and Xorxes voting Jamiet and Food watching him. Interesting.

I thought that the mass claim was a joke but the emc question is useless unless Jamiet is questioning if emc should be posting flavor. Will wait for his answers.
I had the same thought when I quickly checked the bot for votes.

Tom seems to be in typical form, xorxes is a little more laid back. NAI but at least observations.
Worcej still hasn't clarified whether "I had the same thought" was real or just something he made up in order to complete his test.

If it was made up, it looks like something someone might say for buddying purposes. If it was real, then he was very lucky that a post came up in his catching up that would allow him to insert what he needed to complete his test so seamlessly.
I understand it's a convoluted explanation but I fail to see what is the scum motivation to this. Get towncred by carrying a useless reaction test?
Maybe I am biased, but I always try to avoid the spotlight as scum and I think this is what most people does.

Anyway, can we agree to disagree and lynch Tom as we both scumread him?

Jamiet99uk

#786 Post by Jamiet99uk » Sat Jan 25, 2020 4:45 pm

Kakarroto wrote:
Sat Jan 25, 2020 12:59 am
bozotheclown wrote:
My research also shows that Chaqa and Kakarroto drive the same kind of car, both watch "Tho Office", and were roommates in college.
actually, we were twins got seperated at birth, though I was sent over the ocean he grew up in the US of A. I have no car (public transport rules), never watched the office (everyone tells me I finally should get to it) and it all started ON THE SAME PAGE with the flavour from e.m.c^42

... now, can you please answer my question?
Hold It right there.

Kakarroto, you are calling Clown Bozo a LIAR. You all know what Jamie the T thinks about liars. Yeah, YEAH.

Lying about the real life history of the Kak and the Chaq would be a very, very seedy thing for Clown Bozo to do at this stage. A nasty, cynical, dirty heel trick, and no misTAKE. Why? Because the Chaq ain't here anymore. The Finger of Gold has tagged in. Chaqa ain't in the ring. I'm gonna assume Goldfinger has no particular information on what TV shows Chaqa does or does not enjoy viewing.

So if Clown Bozo is lying about these small details of the real life connections of the Kak and the Chaq, in order to amplify his case against Goldchaqa, that is a very, very, very scummy thing to do.

CLOWN BOZO, come out here. Come out here and answer me:

1. Were you lying about Kak and Chaq enjoying "Tho Office" together?
2. If you were NOT, where did you get this information, and why do you think Kak is lying about not having watched a TV show you can apparently confirm him being a fan of?

I genuinely want Bozo to answer this.

I also call upon GOLD FINGERED CHAQA to comment. You don't know Chaqa's viewing habits, I assume, but what do you think of what Clown Bozo is doing here?

In the meantime ##VOTE BOZO

Jamiet99uk

#787 Post by Jamiet99uk » Sat Jan 25, 2020 4:46 pm

Sorry I missed one thing:

YEAH!

bozotheclown

#788 Post by bozotheclown » Sat Jan 25, 2020 4:50 pm

rdrivera2005 wrote:
Sat Jan 25, 2020 4:24 pm
xorxes wrote:
rdrivera2005 wrote:

You are right I wasn't carefully following this at the time. I still don't see why him not seeing Jamiet voted Damo is scum indicative or why he would make all this instead of just saying "ops, my bad, didn't see the vote"?

If he had said something like that, that he saw the two votes on Jamie but missed Jamie's vote on damo, that would be a reasonable explanation. But he disn't say that, instead he claimed it was a reaction test. I don't know why he did that, maybe he thought it would be more believable. I thought it was weird at the time, but I didn't realize how much weird it was until I went back and reread it.

For it to really have been a reaction test, it had to be a very elabotate one, and why go to so much trouble when the result is going to be NAI.

And what do you make of this post now that you know it either came from scum or that it was part of a reaction test:
worcej wrote:

Tom seems to be in typical form, xorxes is a little more laid back. NAI but at least observations.
Worcej still hasn't clarified whether "I had the same thought" was real or just something he made up in order to complete his test.

If it was made up, it looks like something someone might say for buddying purposes. If it was real, then he was very lucky that a post came up in his catching up that would allow him to insert what he needed to complete his test so seamlessly.
I understand it's a convoluted explanation but I fail to see what is the scum motivation to this. Get towncred by carrying a useless reaction test?
Maybe I am biased, but I always try to avoid the spotlight as scum and I think this is what most people does.

If you find his explanation of a reaction test unbelievable, then the logic conclusion is that he is trying to cover up a real slip as scum.

bozotheclown

#789 Post by bozotheclown » Sat Jan 25, 2020 4:50 pm

Jamiet99uk wrote:
Sat Jan 25, 2020 4:45 pm
Kakarroto wrote:
bozotheclown wrote:
actually, we were twins got seperated at birth, though I was sent over the ocean he grew up in the US of A. I have no car (public transport rules), never watched the office (everyone tells me I finally should get to it) and it all started ON THE SAME PAGE with the flavour from e.m.c^42

Hold It right there.

Kakarroto, you are calling Clown Bozo a LIAR. You all know what Jamie the T thinks about liars. Yeah, YEAH.

Lying about the real life history of the Kak and the Chaq would be a very, very seedy thing for Clown Bozo to do at this stage. A nasty, cynical, dirty heel trick, and no misTAKE. Why? Because the Chaq ain't here anymore. The Finger of Gold has tagged in. Chaqa ain't in the ring. I'm gonna assume Goldfinger has no particular information on what TV shows Chaqa does or does not enjoy viewing.

So if Clown Bozo is lying about these small details of the real life connections of the Kak and the Chaq, in order to amplify his case against Goldchaqa, that is a very, very, very scummy thing to do.

2. If you were NOT, where did you get this information, and why do you think Kak is lying about not having watched a TV show you can apparently confirm him being a fan of?

I also call upon GOLD FINGERED CHAQA to comment. You don't know Chaqa's viewing habits, I assume, but what do you think of what Clown Bozo is doing here?

I stand by my extensive research.

xorxes

#790 Post by xorxes » Sat Jan 25, 2020 5:00 pm

rdrivera2005 wrote:
Sat Jan 25, 2020 4:24 pm
xorxes wrote:
rdrivera2005 wrote:

worcej wrote:

No! There was no scum motivation to do a reaction test. None at all, He only claimed "reaction test!" when he was caught having to explain how he did not know Jamiet had voted and at the same time that he had chacked the bot. He made the statements in separate posts. The second statement (that he had checked the bot) was made to explain how he had had the same thought as you. He probably did not realize at the time that it made the question to Jamie a few posts earlier very odd. The reaction test is obviously not something he planned as scum to make himself look townier. It is the best explanation he could come up with after the fact to explain the contradiction. With more thought, he could have come up with a much better explanation, like saying he had not payed attention to Jamie's vote, or had forgotten about it, or whatever. But in the heat of the moment he went with reaction test, which was somewhat plausible until you start looking at the details of how he would have had to construct that test.
Sure, ##VOTE Tom

I only prefer worcej because the evidence against him is much more tangible, but I'm as convinced Tom is scum as I am about worcej. It's just that in the case of Tom it's harder to explain to others as it relies more on my own experiences with him.

bozotheclown

#791 Post by bozotheclown » Sat Jan 25, 2020 5:10 pm

If xorxes is correct about the scum team, it is worcej, Tom, Flavius/emc/goldfinger.

If I am correct about Chaqa, then I think the scum team is goldfinger, Kakarroto, worcej.

Maybe I am wrong about the Chaqa/Kakarroto connection, but got lucky with Chaqa, and it is worcej, Tom, goldfinger. I do think Tom looks suspect.

Town need to start consolidation on a wagon that is likely to be scum. I am OK with worcej, Tom, or goldfinger.

Kakarroto

#792 Post by Kakarroto » Sat Jan 25, 2020 5:14 pm

Nephthys wrote:
Thu Jan 23, 2020 8:41 pm
So, my current thoughts on Jamie.

As town he is known for trying to catch people on stupid technicalities that anyone would fall for because no one else memorises the set-up word for word. However, the difference I find is the length with which he persues them. Scum jamie tends to let them go a little faster if I recall, as he is less motivated to make cases.

As much as I don't want it to be true, I think Jamie is town
Nephthys wrote:
Thu Jan 23, 2020 8:44 pm
Also getting major weird vibes from xorx.
xorxes wrote:
Wed Jan 22, 2020 8:47 pm
I feel like voting for one of Tom/Neph/rd/damo. Everyone else gets one townie point for contributing something.

##VOTE Neph
This post came in the first 10 hours of the game and seems rather non-committal, its a very hedgey way of approaching a pressure vote. It seems awkward.

Sadly, as we all know, starting a wagon on xorx D1 is pointless
Nephthys wrote:
Thu Jan 23, 2020 8:52 pm
From bozo,

If bozo is scum; Chaqa is likely scum and Kaka is town.

Looking back there's a lot of shade he throws between Chaqa and Kaka. The reason I find this interesting it that Chaqa had a reasonably solid amount of pressure and it would be scum 101 to try set up a town lynch off the back of a scum lynch.
Nephthys wrote:
Thu Jan 23, 2020 9:10 pm
All in all

Town; Worcej, Jamie, EMC, Kaka
Scum; Xorx, Tom, bozo, Chaqa
Nephthys wrote:
Thu Jan 23, 2020 9:59 pm
Kill xorx next, was way too defensive when I tried to push him
Nephthys wrote:
Nephthys wrote:
Kill xorx next, was way too defensive when I tried to push him
Except I didn;t even push him. Hes scum
---------------------------------------------------------
This are the reads from Neph: maybe that's what influenced me, I'm myself surprised similar this is to my reads from earlier except Tom. Let's go on to our next VT
damo666 wrote:
Thu Jan 23, 2020 11:26 am
Believe rdr township

Carrot cake is probably town (don't like the posting style though).

Bozo probtown with the vote stuff.

Xorxes is Xorxes. Jamie is Jamie.

EMC is being annoying.

Flav seems immature, probably town but needs to post less.

Tom, worcej and Neph seems a tad strange.

Fodd is meh

Anybody want to join me in ##vote worcej ?
damo666 wrote:
Thu Jan 23, 2020 12:53 pm
food is town
damo666 wrote:
Thu Jan 23, 2020 1:45 pm
bozotheclown wrote:
Thu Jan 23, 2020 1:11 pm
damo666 wrote:
Thu Jan 23, 2020 11:26 am
[...]Cut due to lenght, it's the post before, follow the link if you want to see[...]
I am willing to vote for worcej, but you have already moved on. I still prefer to find out about Chaqa, because if he flips scum it would be a good indication that Kakarroto is scum as well.
willing to lynch either worcej or neph whichever gains traction

disinclined to lynch Chaqa or Kakarrotto (today anyway)
damo666 wrote:
Thu Jan 23, 2020 10:07 pm
Chaqa and Tom are now my main scumleans
damo666 wrote:
Thu Jan 23, 2020 10:11 pm
damo666 wrote:
Thu Jan 23, 2020 10:07 pm
Chaqa and Tom are now my main scumleans
And worcej

And Jamie

And emc
damo666 wrote:
Fri Jan 24, 2020 1:06 pm
xorxes wrote:
Fri Jan 24, 2020 12:57 pm
e.m.c^42 wrote:
Fri Jan 24, 2020 12:55 pm
With all the full deductive reasonings that two hours of sleep gives a guy, gut feeling say xorx carrot tom seem scummy, which means they're prolly town PR, and towny seems jamie carrot rivera so they prolly scum.
How can carrot be on both teams?
fake townslip
no other reads from damo after that, so that was chaqa, Tom, jaimie and worcej (though he added chaqa later and removed emc). Not much info why Chaqa changed though
Chaqa wrote:
Thu Jan 23, 2020 11:08 am
I was up coughing until like 4 AM and I feel worse after minimal sleep.

I’m town reading Bozo and xorxes right now. They seem normal.

Feeling something a bit off from Jamie .

Need more on others

EMC, vote dammit
In no world I see scum Chaqa outright town reading two of his scum mates. Together with all 3 voting on the day 1 vote on the lynch, this just cannot be the scum team. Press F for my reads (Nephthys's too).
worcej wrote:
Thu Jan 23, 2020 10:16 pm
Tom and bozo both look like shit for this EOD imo. They both barely, if at all, shaded Neph before voting him. Tom looks even worse for pounding the 'I don't like the lynch' but voted for it ultimately.

Damo and Chaqa at least planted the seeds of not liking his play early in the day. If they are scum, at least they stuck to a script.
I still buy the self-preservation vote from Tom, he even mistyped once in the chat. I don't say that it is town indicative, that vote says nothing more than 'I want to survive and play'. Speaking of "surviving and play"
Tom Bombadil wrote:
Fri Jan 24, 2020 1:12 pm
I feel like the bad players are playing badly and the good players aren’t trying. :(
yeah, sorry. I try to balance it with better participation.
Tom Bombadil wrote:
Fri Jan 24, 2020 1:56 pm
Ok. Let me try again then. What specifically makes you say that I wasn’t tying D1?
you haven't tied, that's the point ... *badum tss*

yeah, I know, was just a mistype of trying
Tom Bombadil wrote:
Sat Jan 25, 2020 2:32 pm
I’ll do what I can today, but I’m on a ski trip this weekend. It’s why I was hesitant to join the game. Sorry - I know it’s not ideal since I am a likely wagon. I will certainly be on before EOD however.
I wanted to say, please do something then, then I had a little look at our peterlund™-bot, saying you had the most posts in night 1 (while low participation in both days) ... I'm rereading the night(post 532 - 658) regarding Tom

responding to jaimie explaining RD, explaining his reasons, defending a bit, one small jab against Flavius, explaining his reasons. Getting ... frustrated? in the end. It's not what Tom says, it's ok, I miss him going against someone though. It is correct what Tom said, he himself is a slow starter and needs more data to become a strong town, if I'm not mistaken, so that's that. Well let's see where this is going. Btw, something irked me with his interactions with RD, maybe a bit too close, though might be good friends, that might explain it?

bozotheclown

#793 Post by bozotheclown » Sat Jan 25, 2020 5:20 pm

I think damo was NKed because he had good reads and the scum team thought he might really be the doctor.

bozotheclown

#794 Post by bozotheclown » Sat Jan 25, 2020 5:20 pm

##VOTE worcej

bozotheclown

#795 Post by bozotheclown » Sat Jan 25, 2020 5:21 pm

##VOTE Tom

rdrivera2005
Gold Donator
Gold Donator

#796 Post by rdrivera2005 » Sat Jan 25, 2020 5:22 pm

Kakarroto wrote:
Sat Jan 25, 2020 1:23 pm
I've slept a bit, had a new look at what xorxes noticed, I can't say I see a major flaw right now in my reasoning, maybe a bit tunneled. There is one other explanation, which isn't really role indicative, that he made a mistake by overlooking it and didn't want to find anyone out so he constructed this story (for whatever reason), but after so long, wouldn't he just tell us that?

Considering the current flow of the game, it's standing quite still with only some trying right now. Maybe it's because of the weekend, maybe because scum is content with the current state. This 2-2-2 doesn't seem to tingle even anyone, maybe I shouldn't have declared that, now everyone seems not liking to vote.

Thank you for answering bozo, that was yesterday I think, I must've missed it then with me being all over the xorx/wor thing. Missing EoD? I'm guilty of that too (thanks to unforseen circumstances), Chaqa was ill at that time (was even replaced) ... that's 3 out of 5, Nephthys had a really bad luck that day it seems.

Goldfinger taking his time getting to read what has happened, I presume, with my current information, I'll need to have a look at him and Chaqa previously again.

I'm not too keen to vote worc right now, I know, I said myself there is something wrong with that post streak, but I'm not too keen to follow xorx (again) given the outcome yesterday. I like much more my vote going to ##VOTE FlaviusAetius
This post rubbed me the wrong way. Why start a wagon on a lurker right now?

bozotheclown

#797 Post by bozotheclown » Sat Jan 25, 2020 5:23 pm

##VOTE goldfinger

bozotheclown

#798 Post by bozotheclown » Sat Jan 25, 2020 5:24 pm

##VOTE worcej

rdrivera2005
Gold Donator
Gold Donator

#799 Post by rdrivera2005 » Sat Jan 25, 2020 5:24 pm

Jamiet99uk wrote:
Sat Jan 25, 2020 4:45 pm
Kakarroto wrote:
bozotheclown wrote:

Hold It right there.

Jamiet, either you lost any reading ability or you are high. It's obvious Chaqa and Kaka doesn't know each other in real live, they even live in different continents. Or you want to find a way to backtrack on Tom now he is getting traction?

##vote Tom

bozotheclown

#800 Post by bozotheclown » Sat Jan 25, 2020 5:25 pm

##VOTE Tom