MAFIA 51 - LONDON BY GASLIGHT [HIDDEN]

If you have a game you want to play on the forum, you can do so here.
Forum rules
This is an area for forum games. Please note that to support mafia games players cannot edit their own posts in this forum. Off Topic threads will be relocated or deleted. Issues taking place in forum games should be dealt with by respective game GMs and escalated to the moderators only if absolutely necessary.
FlaviusAetius

Re: MAFIA 51 - LONDON BY GASLIGHT [HIDDEN]

#4101 Post by FlaviusAetius » Fri Dec 13, 2019 7:04 am

Vecna wrote:
Tue Dec 10, 2019 7:52 am
semi-hoping were not lynching the roleblocker here
why?

FlaviusAetius

#4102 Post by FlaviusAetius » Fri Dec 13, 2019 7:08 am

Jamiet99uk wrote:
Tue Dec 10, 2019 8:20 am
GM NOTE

As considerably less than 24hrs was left, night will end at the usual time tomorrow.
‘As considerably less than 24 hours left’
What time was the actual EoD suppose to be?

FlaviusAetius

#4103 Post by FlaviusAetius » Fri Dec 13, 2019 7:14 am

Ok so night of N6 was 39 hours,
Yavu you posted a full 17 hours into N6, meaning you posted exactly 2 hours after the real EoD

FlaviusAetius

#4104 Post by FlaviusAetius » Fri Dec 13, 2019 7:15 am

You would of been modes
You were unsurprised and frankly didn’t care
Seems like you had a ball of fun in your mafia QT

yavuzovic

#4105 Post by yavuzovic » Fri Dec 13, 2019 8:45 am

FlaviusAetius wrote:
Fri Dec 13, 2019 6:54 am
yavuzovic wrote:
Fri Dec 13, 2019 4:55 am
flav wrote:I was expecting a reaction, we just got Jack, and you have no responses whatsoever? Seems like you ALREADY reacted to it somewheres else 
ontop of that, were you just going to get modkilled? you didnt vote, you didnt talk, you just went AFK the entire day, and come back with nothing to say?
I came at 11, before the usual EoD. I was going to post before EoD. I don't know why you made this a case.
I’m not sure what timezone your in but when you posted you posted exactly an hour AFTER EoD
Are you RETARDED or what? I didn't know you were going to hammer the day. When I came there was still time for the actual EoD but what is it! you hammered the day. So it became an hour after the EoD

yavuzovic

#4106 Post by yavuzovic » Fri Dec 13, 2019 8:47 am

FlaviusAetius wrote:
Fri Dec 13, 2019 6:56 am
The real EoD that is, that means if the real EoD happened you would of been mod killed since you didn’t vote
And you didn’t even care about us killing dark, THE JACK
That doesn’t look good on your sort and makes it seem like you were just talking away on the mafia QT
Yeah I was doing that on that DAY phase I missed the EoD :smirk:

yavuzovic

#4107 Post by yavuzovic » Fri Dec 13, 2019 8:50 am

FlaviusAetius wrote:
Fri Dec 13, 2019 7:14 am
Yavu you posted a full 17 hours into N6, meaning you posted exactly 2 hours after the real EoD
I don't know about this calculation but I don't really care

Vecna

#4108 Post by Vecna » Fri Dec 13, 2019 9:11 am

ND wrote:
Fri Dec 13, 2019 6:13 am
Hmmmmm

##unend

Something is fishy town unend what u think @bozo @vexna @flav @katel @ten what do you think about this cmdr situation
Ive been weirded out in general how everyone is just sheeping shit in this game.

Also, if Cmdr was really town here he'd be considering the option that town is scumreading him and accusing him of stuff, but just being wrong. This just feels more like he's caught and trying to win the fight by making it appear hes the poor town being accused by scum (which noone is going to believe regardless).

The fact everyone is voting him either means theyre willing to bus him, or theyre just hoping you'll change your mind so they can unvote and sheep you again.

Vecna

#4109 Post by Vecna » Fri Dec 13, 2019 9:21 am

FlaviusAetius wrote:
Fri Dec 13, 2019 7:04 am
Vecna wrote:
why?
wouldve been better to have hit the other scum roles since the RB wouldve been more helpful in finding the Jack (which wasnt lynched when that comment was made)

CmdrLikely

#4110 Post by CmdrLikely » Fri Dec 13, 2019 2:20 pm

Vecna wrote:
Fri Dec 13, 2019 9:11 am
ND wrote:
Fri Dec 13, 2019 6:13 am
Hmmmmm

##unend

Something is fishy town unend what u think @bozo @vexna @flav @katel @ten what do you think about this cmdr situation
Ive been weirded out in general how everyone is just sheeping shit in this game.

Also, if Cmdr was really town here he'd be considering the option that town is scumreading him and accusing him of stuff, but just being wrong. This just feels more like he's caught and trying to win the fight by making it appear hes the poor town being accused by scum (which noone is going to believe regardless).

The fact everyone is voting him either means theyre willing to bus him, or theyre just hoping you'll change your mind so they can unvote and sheep you again.
This just feels more like he's caught and trying to win the fight by making it appear hes the poor town being accused by scum (which noone is going to believe regardless).
Nobody should feel one way or the other just because Vecna said so. Very manipulative, please don't fall for it. Believe in your heart.

CmdrLikely

#4111 Post by CmdrLikely » Fri Dec 13, 2019 2:25 pm

Temasek22 wrote:
Fri Dec 13, 2019 6:40 am
I think bozo is just as likely to be scum as Cmdr, purple looks fairly towny. I'll keep my vote on Cmdr tho
Yes you said it! Thank you. If everyone still votes me because the facts forced a coinflip situation, then I'm happy at least people didn't sheep blindly.

CmdrLikely

#4112 Post by CmdrLikely » Fri Dec 13, 2019 2:26 pm

I hope when I die, Jamie gives me a cool sounding ye' olde English name.

FlaviusAetius

#4113 Post by FlaviusAetius » Fri Dec 13, 2019 3:02 pm

yavuzovic wrote:
Fri Dec 13, 2019 8:50 am
FlaviusAetius wrote:
Fri Dec 13, 2019 7:14 am
I don't know about this calculation but I don't really care
Ok well I don’t care you don’t care because it’s true no matter if you care or not if you think I’m doing it wrong go and check big guy

FlaviusAetius

#4114 Post by FlaviusAetius » Fri Dec 13, 2019 3:04 pm

Vecna wrote:
Fri Dec 13, 2019 9:21 am
FlaviusAetius wrote:
Fri Dec 13, 2019 7:04 am
Vecna wrote:
why?
wouldve been better to have hit the other scum roles since the RB wouldve been more helpful in finding the Jack (which wasnt lynched when that comment was made)
But getting the actual Jack is worse?

ND

#4115 Post by ND » Fri Dec 13, 2019 3:05 pm

I think vecna is right.

FlaviusAetius

#4116 Post by FlaviusAetius » Fri Dec 13, 2019 3:28 pm

I told cmdr several times he needs to make a case on bozo and purple and he hasn’t done that at all if he was an actual town he would have

KalelChase
Gold Donator
Gold Donator

#4117 Post by KalelChase » Fri Dec 13, 2019 3:36 pm

FlaviusAetius wrote:
Fri Dec 13, 2019 3:28 pm
I told cmdr several times he needs to make a case on bozo and purple and he hasn’t done that at all if he was an actual town he would have
This.

Cmdr, if you're town we'd want to get our vote off you. Although my analysis after the next flip is going to be on Yav and Flav (I think this fight going on right now is staged, if not coordinated).

Vecna

#4118 Post by Vecna » Fri Dec 13, 2019 5:33 pm

Friday evening, might not be online anymore as therell be guests and drinking. WIll try to check in with drunkface around EoD.

CmdrLikely

#4119 Post by CmdrLikely » Fri Dec 13, 2019 5:37 pm

bozotheclown wrote:
Wed Dec 11, 2019 9:13 pm
Since I know either CmdrLikely or purplecow is mafia, I reviewed these two:

Day 1:

CmdrLikely: Low activity (4 posts), voted for Computer_Genius for "low post quantity and quality" and never moved his vote.

purplecow: Moved vote around, changed vote from Vapor to Bob in the last minute of the day after emc tied the vote.

purplecow looks good for trying to prevent the tie, not knowing what Bob would flip. He was taking a chance of looking bad if Bob flipped town and Vapor later flipped scum. This is the kind of risk I would expect mafia to avoid.

Day 2:

CmdrLikely: Voted for ND when ND claimed Jekyll and Chaqa after Chaqa retracted his claim, never moved his vote from Chaqa, argued against a late Temasek wagon.

purplecow: Joined the Chaqa wagon late (11th vote), then joined the frostwind wagon late (11th vote).

CmdrLikely concentrated on ND vs. Chaqa, which was a fairly safe topic. purplecow played it safe as well. CmdrLikely's strong defense of Temasek EOD is interesting because he had not previously mentioned Temasek, and because there is a 2 in 5 chance Temasek is mafia.

Day 3:

CmdrLikely: Spent the day on single vote wagons for Flavius and Kalel before voting for rdrivera after Tom's guilty report.

purplecow: Voted for ND, myself, and Tom, before also voting for rdrivera after Tom's guilty report.

CmdrLikely was not pushing for anyone likely to be lynched, and again it is interesting Flavius and Kalel are still around and in the scum pool. Temasek, Flavius, and Kalel can't all be scum with CmdrLikely, but bussing Flavius or Kalel is a possibility. purplecow was less careful, voting for Tom when he was picking up votes and helping him become the top wagon.

Day 4:

CmdrLikely: Joined the wagon on purplecow when it was already large (7th vote), approved of the DemonRHK wagon but never joined it, voted for Kalel again, but this time Kalel was a viable wagon, ended as the only vote on Kalel.

purplecow: Self voted when he became a top wagon early, later put a second vote on Flavius, never moved to BionicMole or Kitsune despite being on at EOD.

CmdrLikely's voting was safe again. purplecow's self vote is suspicious, it is often a scum mechanism when becoming a top wagon. purplecow played it safe by not taking a position on BionicMole vs. Kitsune.

Day 5:

CmdrLikely: Voted for Flavius, off the top wagon of yavuzovic and BionicMole.

purplecow: Voted for yavuzovic most of the day, but followed ND onto BionicMole at EOD, placing a key vote in getting BionicMole lynched.

purplecow again looks good for being willing to change votes at EOD to impact the lynch.

Day 6:

CmdrLikely: Voted for dargorygel, following ND.

purplecow: Voted for dargorygel.

Conclusion: I suspect CmdrLikely is the mafia between CmdrLikely and purplecow. CmdrLikely staying off the top wagons, especially D4 and D5, seems like he was trying to avoid drawing attention to himself and avoid being a risk to the other mafia team, the SK, or Hyde. purplecow's willingness to change his vote at EOD with votes critical to the lynch is more consistent with a town trying to lynch scum than scum trying to survive.
Everyone seemed pretty adamant, what with the END hammer voting. I was more focused on making sure you folks understood my last will (kill bozo and vecna), instead of noising up the place with analysis that wasn't going to be even considered. But since you asked, I'm happy to oblige.

I quoted above Bozo the Clown's case against me. I stated time and again in this game that I strongly discourage rushed decisions. I hate to be the "told you so" guy, but I don't have anymore runway to be coy. When town killed Kitsune, I told you so.

Anyways, as to what Bozo was saying about me (in the "Conclusion"), his claim is that I'm scummy for staying off wagons, especially last minute, EOD wagons. He says PurpleCow is moreso town because of his willingness to switch votes at EOD. I don't agree with that, but to be clear I don't think purple is scummy for that either, the majority of town is guilty of that behavior. Am I looking guilty for being the black sheep in that regard...? maybe.

And one last thing, why do people keep bringing this up?
CmdrLikely's strong defense of Temasek EOD is interesting because he had not previously mentioned Temasek, and because there is a 2 in 5 chance Temasek is mafia
Again, I wasn't motivated to behave the way I did by anything Temasek did or say. I was motivated by my principal to Never lynch without thorough review, with the obvious exception of an egregious scumslip which there were none held against Temasek.

CmdrLikely

#4120 Post by CmdrLikely » Fri Dec 13, 2019 5:39 pm

Vecna wrote:
Fri Dec 13, 2019 5:33 pm
Friday evening, might not be online anymore as therell be guests and drinking. WIll try to check in with drunkface around EoD.
Haha we may be facing off in game, but cheers to you buddy! I'll be drinking with you in spirit. Oooh that's like a triple entendre if I get lynched.