Mafia XXXIV Game Thread - Who Framed Roger Rabbit?

If you have a game you want to play on the forum, you can do so here.
Forum rules
This is an area for forum games. Please note that to support mafia games players cannot edit their own posts in this forum. Off Topic threads will be relocated or deleted. Issues taking place in forum games should be dealt with by respective game GMs and escalated to the moderators only if absolutely necessary.
Balki Bartokomous
Gold Donator
Gold Donator

Re: Mafia XXXIV Game Thread - Who Framed Roger Rabbit?

#1001 Post by Balki Bartokomous » Tue Jan 30, 2018 4:06 am

@brainbomb,

Please explain your progression on DemonRHK. You had a relatively strong Town read on him all Day 1. Then we see the Jamiet flip, and we see that DemonRHK cast a critical vote to lynch scum, and yet you come out with a completely opposite view of DemonRHK.

I don't understand how this happened. Please help me understand.

DemonRHK
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

#1002 Post by DemonRHK » Tue Jan 30, 2018 4:07 am

So.
Brain is now covering for Rj, who is/was deflecting off of Mean.
Brain has 5 scumreads against 4 remaining scum.
RJ's end of night read list consists of 13 of the surviving 20 people, missing involved names like Mean(!) and Balki, but he's got 3 massive lurkers accounted for.
RJ, for all intents and purposes, scumreads me for scumreading him. Like he's pretty much admitted it's OMGUS.

So that last bit of harping I'm going to do on RJ, then I'm switching gears to finding other scum until we get much closer to EoD (OR, if a significant discussion on him arises):

On page 5, he's stated he's played mafia-like games, but never played mafia. D1 he can't quote properly, has lots of 10 word posts with no real content.
Night 1, he's ripping quotes from all over, attacking everything he can get his hands on, and accusing me of tunneling (fair) and confirmation bias(!!).

Less than 72 hours into his mafia career and he's playing like old hat. Shit at this rate he'll be the Carlsen of Mafia by Day 4.

Whatever. I'm done on RJ for now. No one is listening to me anyway. Going to find other links.

Also, everyone's posted today. There is a ton of info still missing. Odd, and not good.

brainbomb

#1003 Post by brainbomb » Tue Jan 30, 2018 4:10 am

You havent proven shit. You easily couldve been roleblocked by town and scum roleblock was on dead.

Not only that but this is how you play more as scum. Its spammy and long winded. Its very hard to reply too almost tedious to bother. You did this crap to me a few games ago and flooded the game with it.

You keep repeating that in spite of how EOD went down they havent reevaluated, 99.9999999% of the time that means its stubborn paranoid town that has lingering doubts.

Im calling bullshit

brainbomb

#1004 Post by brainbomb » Tue Jan 30, 2018 4:14 am

In the future.

Nk me.

You guys are absolutely terrible as a scumteam.

RHK outed scum
Balki basic bitch scum
Tom the bomb accidentally slippin that snowy was nk.

SO HE REPOSTS HIS READS 2 POSTS LATER WITH REEDER AT THE TOP BECAUSE HE FREAKED OUT!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHA

oh my god. This is an instant classic

Balki Bartokomous
Gold Donator
Gold Donator

#1005 Post by Balki Bartokomous » Tue Jan 30, 2018 4:20 am

Balki Bartokomous wrote:
Tue Jan 30, 2018 4:06 am
@brainbomb,

Please explain your progression on DemonRHK. You had a relatively strong Town read on him all Day 1. Then we see the Jamiet flip, and we see that DemonRHK cast a critical vote to lynch scum, and yet you come out with a completely opposite view of DemonRHK.

I don't understand how this happened. Please help me understand.

brainbomb

#1006 Post by brainbomb » Tue Jan 30, 2018 4:22 am

From the Maf Qt

*tumbleweeds roll by outside an old saloon*

Tom Bombadil: Haha, brain thinks reedeer is scum. Lol. Omg. Hes so dumb. Im gonna fuck with him and hardcore make reasons up why reedeer is town.

Balki: Good. Yea lets roleblock Snowy and kill him.

Tom Bombadil: Oh shit I just put Snowy at top my townreads! Fuck. What do we do?

DemonRHK: Ugh who would even notice? Keep it.

Tom Bombadil: Brainbomb wont stop reedeer pestering. Ill just repost them and itll look like nothin. Nobody will know.

Balki: Oh good. *smokes a corncob pipe* now back to our evil plans

Balki Bartokomous
Gold Donator
Gold Donator

#1007 Post by Balki Bartokomous » Tue Jan 30, 2018 4:24 am

@Reedeer1, I can't quote the PM, but suffice to say that while it mentioned a distracting person, it provided no clue about whether that individual was a Hooker or a Nurse. I can tell you only that she was smoking hot, and good at her job.

dargorygel
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

#1008 Post by dargorygel » Tue Jan 30, 2018 4:29 am

Thinking about Mean:
She doesn't know the group that plays in here. She knows the game. She is articulate. She is not shy.
And she rolls scum. She knows what she is supposed to do (hide in plain site,) and knows who the other scum are. On page 13 rjmcf sees her speaking, and as a fellow scum who also doesn't know anyone, encourages her to be a room leader.
Suddenly her demeanor changes.
She steps up, and attempts to become the leader that rjmcf hinted to her to become. This continues throughout the day, pushing on Balki, throwing some articulate shade.
Then EoD, and she enters the QT. Where the experienced scum suggest that she tone it down, since she is drawing attention, particularly from Balki.
So she does. And is quiet throughout the night. She now still interacts, but is more quiet. More hidey.
LOTS of holes in this. duh. But maybe added to what others have seen in her... maybe.

brainbomb

#1009 Post by brainbomb » Tue Jan 30, 2018 4:35 am

dargorygel wrote:
Tue Jan 30, 2018 4:29 am
Thinking about Mean:
She doesn't know the group that plays in here. She knows the game. She is articulate. She is not shy.
And she rolls scum. She knows what she is supposed to do (hide in plain site,) and knows who the other scum are. On page 13 rjmcf sees her speaking, and as a fellow scum who also doesn't know anyone, encourages her to be a room leader.
Suddenly her demeanor changes.
She steps up, and attempts to become the leader that rjmcf hinted to her to become. This continues throughout the day, pushing on Balki, throwing some articulate shade.
Then EoD, and she enters the QT. Where the experienced scum suggest that she tone it down, since she is drawing attention, particularly from Balki.
So she does. And is quiet throughout the night. She now still interacts, but is more quiet. More hidey.
LOTS of holes in this. duh. But maybe added to what others have seen in her... maybe.
You see darg this is problematic.
You said you wanna shoot Balki.

Now youre taking the side of his accuser? Not a good look

https://youtu.be/IIypdzgZAaI

Scumteam:
Dargo - Stalker
Balki - Godfather
RHK - Hooker
Tom - Witch

.Game solved.

https://youtu.be/IIypdzgZAaI

dargorygel
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

#1010 Post by dargorygel » Tue Jan 30, 2018 4:39 am

@brain
Yep... looking at Mean and rjmcf made me lean more cheerfully at Balki.

brainbomb

#1011 Post by brainbomb » Tue Jan 30, 2018 4:41 am

Yea but mean is not scum

And Balki clearly is.

Sorry you ended up on that team buddy.

Balki Bartokomous
Gold Donator
Gold Donator

#1012 Post by Balki Bartokomous » Tue Jan 30, 2018 4:45 am

Brain....it's like, I ask you a question, and....

What is this?

You're blowing up on me.

I actually want to hear your thoughts on how your view on DemonRHK changed so drastically. And I want you to think about it. I think you're Town. Stop flipping out.

Balki Bartokomous
Gold Donator
Gold Donator

#1013 Post by Balki Bartokomous » Tue Jan 30, 2018 4:57 am

Brain -- you need to learn to work with people. It will not help Town to just hear you rant on about wild theories and Mafia QT skits, and when people (your town reads even) ask you questions, for you to blow up at them, turn your reads inside out, and cry about how you want to be NKed.

Stop it.

bo_sox48
Site Admin
Site Admin

#1014 Post by bo_sox48 » Tue Jan 30, 2018 5:08 am

brainbomb wrote:
Tue Jan 30, 2018 1:32 am
Bo, tell me about your scumreads
What would you like to know about my scumreads?

bo_sox48
Site Admin
Site Admin

#1015 Post by bo_sox48 » Tue Jan 30, 2018 5:10 am

brainbomb wrote:
Tue Jan 30, 2018 2:59 am
Rjmcf - obstinate and random. To an unhealthy psychotic level. Fun though. I love him. I never know what crazy theory he has next. Also he has said some very very pro town things that cannot ever be coached.
Can you expand on this, particularly the last sentence?

bo_sox48
Site Admin
Site Admin

#1016 Post by bo_sox48 » Tue Jan 30, 2018 5:15 am

Apparently you already expanded on it but I do not follow your logic at all. He said you could be a PR other than the gunsmith and you call that a townslip?

brainbomb

#1017 Post by brainbomb » Tue Jan 30, 2018 5:16 am

As for Rjmcf, hes trying to figure out who to follow and how to question. Hes trying to develop a voice beyond being an annoying fly buzzing in peopkes ears. The things he says are amusing. Theyre over the top scummy. I feel like he is having fun. He seems positive, trying to learn how to be aggressive. I feel the learning curve, terminology, meta, mechanics, and overall mystery are fun for him.

When people began saying I wasnt gunsmith he made a pro town comment that I was another PR. That strikes me as a townslip. It also strikes me as something only town could say as mafia would fully know if I was a PR if they stalker scanned me. Rjmcf saying I could be a different PR leaves the door open that im still off limits to lynch. Thats an opinion he as scum wouldnt be able to go back on.

Usually scum have a code for what stalker learns. The codes posted in a qt and then stalker lists it in his first or 3rd post. Its impossible to decode as its a first letter or something hard to realize. In m16 it was the expression honey badger. When I was scum m17 our code was letters at start of third post at start of day
The letters had a meaning of what role target was.

Rjmcf is operating from a POV that protects me which is pro town. Scum would love an excuse to lynch me. If enough dumbasses clung to lynching unccd pr claims, Rj would know that maybe I was able to get lynched. Or at least he wouldve never been coached to encourage people to stay away

brainbomb

#1018 Post by brainbomb » Tue Jan 30, 2018 5:18 am

Yes.

Scum wouldve coached him to drive home the narrative my claim was vt. Adding voice to that idea. I dont think they would want to build up my status and take me out of viability

bo_sox48
Site Admin
Site Admin

#1019 Post by bo_sox48 » Tue Jan 30, 2018 5:19 am

That makes even less sense than it did five minutes ago.

Why would scum care if people think you're a PR or not?

brainbomb

#1020 Post by brainbomb » Tue Jan 30, 2018 5:24 am

Because Im scummy and playing poorly. Until now