M50 Apocalypse Meme Redux

If you have a game you want to play on the forum, you can do so here.
Forum rules
This is an area for forum games. Please note that to support mafia games players cannot edit their own posts in this forum. Off Topic threads will be relocated or deleted. Issues taking place in forum games should be dealt with by respective game GMs and escalated to the moderators only if absolutely necessary.
FlaviusAetius

Re: M50 Apocalypse Meme Redux

#1741 Post by FlaviusAetius » Sat Nov 02, 2019 5:38 pm

xorxes wrote:
Sat Nov 02, 2019 5:36 pm
FlaviusAetius wrote:
Sat Nov 02, 2019 5:24 pm
xorxes wrote:
Sat Nov 02, 2019 5:17 pm

The last thing the Tanner wants is to get lynched. They want to die in any other way than a lynch, They lose if they are lynched.
Good point, so then why did anyone think Ezio was a tanner then?
They thought he was trying to get the Vig to shoot him. The Vig always shoots Ezio, it's a tradition we have here.
No people at the time thought bo was shot by the Vig not by the Traitor. The two dont add up, there's a break in logic people used, and are pretending events happened in a different order than they actually did

KalelChase
Gold Donator
Gold Donator

#1742 Post by KalelChase » Sat Nov 02, 2019 5:38 pm

KalelChase wrote:
BunnyGo wrote:
Sat Nov 02, 2019 5:34 pm
KalelChase wrote:
Sat Nov 02, 2019 4:14 pm

Yeah, I thought about it. The big danger of a full 'outing' is if Cat is on the Assassin list. It's been strongly recommend to me against claiming for that very reason. Are you not so sensitive to that Bunny? You're plan advocates Flav outing Cat, correct? Isn't that falling into the Assassin's hands, or do you think it's worth it to take the risk that The Cat isn't one of the other two targets?

As a team, we also need aware that if we make too good of use of the Flav townclear then they may NK him. Which would shorten the pay-off value of the sacrifice we forced him to make for us. It might be a good idea to have a couple of other hard (or even confirmed claims) to protect him...
It would have to be one-shot PRs, and then, as usual, I come back to the damn assassin and the advice I was given.
Did I not literally write exactly that when I first started this thread? Are you literate or just a troll?
Out of those two choices I choose literate.
And the fact that you're willing to give up an ID to the Assassin is scum points in my view.

That and your belligerent attitude towards someone who was essentially agreeing with you strikes of trying to generate false conflict.

##Vote BunnyGo

To think, after last game I thought you were a townie I could try and give crumbs to.

Ezio

#1743 Post by Ezio » Sat Nov 02, 2019 5:40 pm

FlaviusAetius wrote:
Sat Nov 02, 2019 4:50 pm
Ezio wrote:
Thu Oct 31, 2019 7:47 am
Town:

Xorxes (he's not confirmed like he was last game though), squigs, prado, Flavious (even if not town, activity alone means he's worth more alive than dead), worcej.

Scum:
Vecna, Rd. I don't actually think either of these players are scum, but we should lynch them on principle of me never being able to read them correctly.

Super scummy:
Idk probably that Yuuki fellow.
oh yea and the guy who my vote happens to be on... Read my previous post to find out more.
O_O guys omg, here is the MAJORRRRR read list HUZZAH
Ezio this list is so ridiculous Im literally crying right now with how you even thought this was valid
Your honestly acting like a big joke right now, and you need to be lynched
That clearly wasn't my case. My case was the push on you that you criticized me for earlier. It clearly only existed because your push on me (directly because of my reaction test) was so scummy.

My play isn't nicely confined to singular posts you can quote unlike most other players here. The comprehensive read list is the easiest thing to fake and frequently does jack shit as town. What matters are "do not lynch" lists, and notable connections and interactions/statements.

FlaviusAetius

#1744 Post by FlaviusAetius » Sat Nov 02, 2019 5:40 pm

KalelChase wrote:
Sat Nov 02, 2019 5:38 pm
KalelChase wrote:
BunnyGo wrote:
Sat Nov 02, 2019 5:34 pm

Did I not literally write exactly that when I first started this thread? Are you literate or just a troll?
And the fact that you're willing to give up an ID to the Assassin is scum points in my view.

That and your belligerent attitude towards someone who was essentially agreeing with you strikes of trying to generate false conflict.

##Vote BunnyGo

To think, after last game I thought you were a townie I could try and give crumbs to.
Maybe he's mafia, maybe he's not, we are starting too many new wagons on people who havent been suspected for no reason, lets buckle down and focus down.
We have four people in my view who could be guilty;
xorxes, Ezio, bozo and rdrivera, lets decide among them, instead of this

FlaviusAetius

#1745 Post by FlaviusAetius » Sat Nov 02, 2019 5:43 pm

Ezio wrote:
Sat Nov 02, 2019 5:40 pm
FlaviusAetius wrote:
Ezio wrote:
Thu Oct 31, 2019 7:47 am
Town:

Xorxes (he's not confirmed like he was last game though), squigs, prado, Flavious (even if not town, activity alone means he's worth more alive than dead), worcej.

Scum:
Vecna, Rd. I don't actually think either of these players are scum, but we should lynch them on principle of me never being able to read them correctly.

Super scummy:
Idk probably that Yuuki fellow.
oh yea and the guy who my vote happens to be on... Read my previous post to find out more.
Ezio this list is so ridiculous Im literally crying right now with how you even thought this was valid
That clearly wasn't my case. My case was the push on you that you criticized me for earlier. It clearly only existed because your push on me (directly because of my reaction test) was so scummy.

My play isn't nicely confined to singular posts you can quote unlike most other players here. The comprehensive read list is the easiest thing to fake and frequently does jack shit as town. What matters are "do not lynch" lists, and notable connections and interactions/statements.
Would you like me to quote the singular quote you found interesting a quote that was already decided as cleared, you arent helping yourself here, not literally at all. You derailed this game for 12 hours, you were on for at least 30 mintues after you posted it. And what do you have to show it for it?

Literally nothing. You pursued nothing, you found nothing, you are one big nothing burger.

And when that all blew over, you just went back to staying silent until I allegedly scumslipped and then you randomly pop back up and fuel the flames even more.

You need a lynch

Ezio

#1746 Post by Ezio » Sat Nov 02, 2019 5:43 pm

What's the case against bozo flavious?

KalelChase
Gold Donator
Gold Donator

#1747 Post by KalelChase » Sat Nov 02, 2019 5:46 pm

FlaviusAetius wrote:
KalelChase wrote:
KalelChase wrote:

##Vote BunnyGo

Maybe he's mafia, maybe he's not, we are starting too many new wagons on people who havent been suspected for no reason, lets buckle down and focus down.
Aye Aye captain (no sarcasm here),

##Vote rdrivera

Ezio

#1748 Post by Ezio » Sat Nov 02, 2019 5:49 pm

FlaviusAetius wrote:
Sat Nov 02, 2019 5:43 pm
Ezio wrote:
FlaviusAetius wrote:

Would you like me to quote the singular quote you found interesting a quote that was already decided as cleared, you arent helping yourself here, not literally at all. You derailed this game for 12 hours, you were on for at least 30 mintues after you posted it. And what do you have to show it for it?

Literally nothing. You pursued nothing, you found nothing, you are one big nothing burger.

And when that all blew over, you just went back to staying silent until I allegedly scumslipped and then you randomly pop back up and fuel the flames even more.

You need a lynch
Flavious you contradict yourself in your own post. You say "I found nothing", and "pushed nothing", but then you later say I came back right when you scumslipped. You're ignoring that the reaction test was the only reason you scumslipped. When I saw something worth pushing, I immediately pushed it.

Calling it "random" is disingenuous and screams to me that you're assuming scum motivation in what I've done, rather than looking at what I've done and weighing scum motivation vs town motivation. This is very common among beginners when they think they've got a scum.

Ezio

#1749 Post by Ezio » Sat Nov 02, 2019 5:50 pm

KalelChase wrote:
Sat Nov 02, 2019 5:46 pm
FlaviusAetius wrote:
KalelChase wrote:

##Vote BunnyGo

Aye Aye captain (no sarcasm here),

##Vote rdrivera
Why are you voting Rivera?

FlaviusAetius

#1750 Post by FlaviusAetius » Sat Nov 02, 2019 5:51 pm

Ezio wrote:
Sat Nov 02, 2019 5:49 pm
FlaviusAetius wrote:
Ezio wrote:

You need a lynch
Flavious you contradict yourself in your own post. You say "I found nothing", and "pushed nothing", but then you later say I came back right when you scumslipped. You're ignoring that the reaction test was the only reason you scumslipped. When I saw something worth pushing, I immediately pushed it.

Calling it "random" is disingenuous and screams to me that you're assuming scum motivation in what I've done, rather than looking at what I've done and weighing scum motivation vs town motivation. This is very common among beginners when they think they've got a scum.
Dont be like that, answer the question on its merits, no need to personally attack me. I'm not saying you didnt find anything, but you found something... 30 pages later. When you posted it, and you come back 12 hours later, you found nothing, when I allegedly scumslipped is the only time you came and started pushing. Before that, literally nothing.

Not a contradiction, a misrepresentation by you :? wonder why

FlaviusAetius

#1751 Post by FlaviusAetius » Sat Nov 02, 2019 5:54 pm

Ezio wrote:
What's the case against bozo flavious?
I gotta do an ISO on him to show you the full case just he's done a lot of little things that have added up, I'll show a more thorough case laters

FlaviusAetius

#1752 Post by FlaviusAetius » Sat Nov 02, 2019 5:56 pm

FlaviusAetius wrote:
Sat Nov 02, 2019 5:51 pm
Ezio wrote:
Sat Nov 02, 2019 5:49 pm
FlaviusAetius wrote:

You need a lynch

Dont be like that, answer the question on its merits, no need to personally attack me. I'm not saying you didnt find anything, but you found something... 30 pages later. When you posted it, and you come back 12 hours later, you found nothing, when I allegedly scumslipped is the only time you came and started pushing. Before that, literally nothing.

Not a contradiction, a misrepresentation by you :? wonder why
Also no one here believes you are a town, its scum versus tanner, be aware of the arguments against you...? unless you cant argue them, so instead you make a strawman :?

BunnyGo

#1753 Post by BunnyGo » Sat Nov 02, 2019 5:57 pm

xorxes wrote:
Sat Nov 02, 2019 4:37 pm
BunnyGo wrote:
Sat Nov 02, 2019 10:58 am
Last game people explained to me that claiming that you were role blocked was a safe claim for town because scum already knew it. Is this still true with the different roles and 3P?
It's not as clearcut because it also gives info to the Traitor and the Assasin, but still probably more help to town than not.
It helps the assassin by denying they are the role blocker? That seems small. How does it help the traitor by town leaning them? Are we not going to ever town clear people?

Ezio

#1754 Post by Ezio » Sat Nov 02, 2019 5:57 pm

It's like you think the reaction test's only purpose is in the first phase when people see it, rather than in the aftermath when everyone is trying to act on their analysis. It's much easier to scumread people for their actions and pushes rather than simply the whimsical pontification and knee jerk reactions.

Let's assume you're correct though. The reaction test accomplished nothing for me and I got no reads out of it. How is it scummy to do something with potential to catch someone (and clearly try to catch someone), and then fail?

worcej

#1755 Post by worcej » Sat Nov 02, 2019 5:57 pm

FlaviusAetius wrote:
Sat Nov 02, 2019 5:08 pm
sigh fine if none of you want to join me on Ezio, I will be moving my vote to rdrivera;

#vote rdrivera
Not rushing to a conclusion atm, so don't fret.

TrPrado
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Location: OOOOOOKLAHOMA WHERE THE WIND COMES SWEEPING DOWN THE PLAIN

#1756 Post by TrPrado » Sat Nov 02, 2019 5:59 pm

BunnyGo wrote:
Sat Nov 02, 2019 10:14 am
Ezio wrote:
Sat Nov 02, 2019 4:37 am
BunnyGo wrote:
Sat Nov 02, 2019 4:13 am

This followed by this

Are mutually incompatible.
I don't see how they're incompatible at all. Can you explain?
in the light of the morning and no alcohol, i don't see what I was thinking
Oddly, the only time I've drunk posted in Mafia, the ideas I spitballed were the most correct things I said all game.

dargorygel
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

#1757 Post by dargorygel » Sat Nov 02, 2019 6:00 pm

@xorxes
Why all the talk about role thief? (Anyone can answer)

TrPrado
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

#1758 Post by TrPrado » Sat Nov 02, 2019 6:01 pm

BunnyGo wrote:
Sat Nov 02, 2019 10:35 am
BunnyGo wrote:
Sat Nov 02, 2019 10:24 am
TrPrado wrote:
Sat Nov 02, 2019 7:43 am

Bonus points for calling me a tool? This is the first time we’ve played together isn’t it? How did you reach that conclusion?
Honestly? I don't remember writing that...
Bud I'm guessing it made me laugh while reading his iso. Rdrivera iSO is solidly town.
I really don't see much in the way of towniness in his iso, could you point to specific posts? I get the impression of him spending a lot of time trying to seem more present and involved than he really is.

worcej

#1759 Post by worcej » Sat Nov 02, 2019 6:05 pm

If you care, upon reading this is where I am at currently:

RIP: Bo and Damo (most likely town, maybe a 3p, def not scum)
Obv!town: Flav, Vapor, Bunny, bozo
Town-lean: rdr, kitsune, ezio, darg, Squigs
Neutral: Bionic, Temasek, Bob, Kalel, Ike
Suspect, aka :? -face: xorxes, Vecna, Jaime, TrPrado

TrPrado
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

#1760 Post by TrPrado » Sat Nov 02, 2019 6:10 pm

Kitsune's long posts look REALLY good. There's a pretty clear display of a lot of time and thought going into them, a lot of energy of trying to figure out info and piece information together. Pretty solid town in my book.