MAFIA 49 -Avengers "Re-release"- GAME THREAD [HIDDEN]

If you have a game you want to play on the forum, you can do so here.
Forum rules
This is an area for forum games. Please note that to support mafia games players cannot edit their own posts in this forum. Off Topic threads will be relocated or deleted. Issues taking place in forum games should be dealt with by respective game GMs and escalated to the moderators only if absolutely necessary.
Nephthys

Re: MAFIA 49 -Avengers "Re-release"- GAME THREAD [HIDDEN]

#1501 Post by Nephthys » Thu Sep 19, 2019 9:51 pm

foodcoats wrote:
Thu Sep 19, 2019 9:44 pm
Neph, what changed in the 11 minute interval to shift your xorxes read from SK to solid town?
Nephthys wrote:
Thu Sep 19, 2019 8:22 am
xorxes wrote:
Wed Sep 18, 2019 10:33 pm

True.

Thanos would probably want to be on the lynching wagon in case there's a stone to be had though. That makes our best candidates for Thanos:

Nephthys
rdrivera2005
BunnyGo
Kitsune
KalelChase
brainbomb
EspressoPatronum

There's an argument to be made that Thanos would not be on the wagon though, so I guess that's not saying a lot.
This post is limp. There is little point to it.

Xorx is my prime Thanos candidate. He seems lacking in the final sentence on all his posts that sum things up. Its like he buys the present, wraps it up then lets someone else give it to the recipient.
Nephthys wrote:
Thu Sep 19, 2019 8:33 am
Town
Brain
Xorx
Kitsune
EMC
Bunny

Townlean
Damo

Scumlean
Food
Jamie
Kalel

Scum
Espresso
Rdr

Just some from the top of my head
Already responded to this.

SK in my lists is town. I find it easier to consider them town with an agenda

Vaporwave

#1502 Post by Vaporwave » Thu Sep 19, 2019 9:53 pm

Still think bomb-a-tron is town mainly because I see a desire to fight, a longing to have sex *remember his comment to Jamie, an irrational itch to attack people for attention, all these would have been accomplished by him having partners on thread and perform thread fights, but no..it's bomb vs the world, he seems all by himself with no satisfaction

foodcoats

#1503 Post by foodcoats » Thu Sep 19, 2019 9:54 pm

Nephthys wrote:
Thu Sep 19, 2019 9:51 pm
Already responded to this.

SK in my lists is town. I find it easier to consider them town with an agenda
Ah, I missed that. Okay, thank you Neph.

dargorygel
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

#1504 Post by dargorygel » Thu Sep 19, 2019 9:55 pm

@Neph
So what do you do with xorxes vote? Wouldn't he have come up with a reason to be on Bozo's train? Especially after the claim?

Maniac
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

#1505 Post by Maniac » Thu Sep 19, 2019 9:56 pm

brainbomb wrote:
Thu Sep 19, 2019 9:25 pm
if rivera is town I will buy the entire webdip website kfc chicken for a year
Oh no, I can see another PizzaGate scenario developing

foodcoats

#1507 Post by foodcoats » Thu Sep 19, 2019 9:57 pm

So if yuuki comes in and says they got spacestoned, what do people think?

yuuki's D1 was a swoop in and comment. Really no original ideas at all. I only played one day phase with yuuki previously but they were super aggressive and analytical.

Maybe scum!yuuki was worried about their ability to fake their town meta and so claimed a shortened day, and scum decided to spacestone/fakestone one of their own as a clearing mechanism.

Something to be on the lookout for, anyway. yuuki was not nearly townie enough for a spacestone claim to be a clear.

Maniac
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

#1508 Post by Maniac » Thu Sep 19, 2019 9:58 pm

Really sorry – I just don’t have time to make cases with full quotes.

Bozotheclown – RIP VT TOWN – Lynched D1
brainbomb – Scum. I just don’t get his thought processes at EOD. Brainbomb keeps saying ND is scum and he’ll vote for him but when it comes down to Bozo versus ND at the end, he stays on Bozo. He was on at EOD and would’ve seen Bozo claim (which in fairness most players regardless of alignment would do) yet didn’t switch to ND. Town like to nail their top scum reads, and Brainbomb had that opportunity but passed it by.
BunnyGo – I had him as scum early doors. But now I’m not so sure. His Bozo vote seemed genuine. Not sure if he liked my xorxes case to curry favour with me and the case painted him in a better light.
Chaqa – Chaqa hasn’t stood out to me at all. I think his ND vote was lazy and without good reason. I seem to recall he is always a light poster?
damo666 – very short posts without much content. I have an aversion to players who sit on the sidelines when it comes to EOD voting and waste their votes. Damo666 please make a decision between the two leading wagons if you’re still with us tomorrow.
dargo – someone else who has wasted their vote. Not confrontational, quite bland posts and reads are not great.
e.m.c^42 – wasted his vote on me at EOD. Watched as the wagons were tied and did nothing. Perhaps he knew they weren;t really tied and he is the SK?
EspressoPatronum – Scum 2, if xorxes is. Would make a good info lynch.
foodcoats – seems legit in his questioning
Foxcastle – he is off my radar, I’ll have to watch him
Jamiet99uk – this doesn’t seem to be the balls-out Jamie that I remember. @other veterans, has he calmed down over last 20 odd games or is this a new calmer Jamie?
KalelChase – I thought xorxes was covering for him a little. Not sure why people think he is an auto-lynch tomorrow.
Kitsune – seems uncertain about things including his bozo vote. It could be he is scum and knew bozo would flip town.
Look at this post for uncertainty

“Scum: Bozo - On reconsidering... I think I'm actually putting Bozo here now. Combination of the two heuristics, he seems to go from keeping a low profile for long periods of time to pushing his four-row agenda and trying to enlist an increasing number of the players into subscribing to his meta for the game. Maybe he's right? I'm not sure I trust him at this point. Maybe he'll up his clarity later as players who know him better are suggesting.” Full of maybes, ‘I think’; ‘On reconsidering’; and ‘I’m not sure’.

Maniac – Handsome as ever
ND/Sulit – his late wagon was interesting, made up of people like foodcoats, and fox, without strong reasons apart from they didn’t like bozo wagon. They would make a good info lynch.
Nephthys – hasn’t made an impression on me. Was on Bozo early and stayed there.
rdrivera2005 – another one on bozo early.
Temasek22 – who? Seriously, I didn’t even know they were playing. Up your game please.
Vaporwave – Another ND voter who says he only joined that wagon to save Bozo. He actually had read ND as a bad boy, but seemed to have forgotten that. Suspect and maybe scum.
worcej – RIP VT TOWN – shot D1
xorxes – Scum for the reasons set out in my case.
Yuuki – Has to do more.

TL;DR
Scum brainbomb, xorxes, vaporwave?, Esprosso/Kitsure
Serial Killer EMC

xorxes

#1509 Post by xorxes » Thu Sep 19, 2019 9:58 pm

My second theory, for those who wanted to know, was that brain's meltdown was actually a hoax in which he pretended to scumread the people he wanted to protect from the NK by making them look like potential mislynches. If this is true it was not really necessary for me to expose it here because brain would be coming clean anyway and reveal it himself.

This post however:
brainbomb wrote:
Thu Sep 19, 2019 6:49 pm
youre atriciously bad at hiding when you have TMI xorxes
makes me wonder about which information could brain think I had. My new theory here is that he really believes I'm mafia, and then if he is Thanos I would know for a fact that he is not mafia and that would be the reason why I would think he might be Thanos but not mafia. But the reason I think he may be Thanos and not mafia is because I believe he truly has been scumhunting, not because I have TMI. He was also one of the very few people (the other one being bozo basically) aware of the double vote. I admit I had completely forgotten about it until they brought it up in the last minutes.

In case these are my last words, my last bet is for Maniac/EP/yuuki/Temasek for the scumteam, and brain for SK. I'm probably not right about every single one of them, but that's what I got.

If I'm Janitored, nothing to worry about really.

Kitsune

#1510 Post by Kitsune » Thu Sep 19, 2019 9:58 pm

Maniac wrote:
Thu Sep 19, 2019 9:56 pm
brainbomb wrote:
PizzaGate?

I do want to know, but wait for dawn so we can see what happens there first.

Unless you're in the mood for stories as we wait for the sun to rise...

Nephthys

#1511 Post by Nephthys » Thu Sep 19, 2019 9:59 pm

dargorygel wrote:
Thu Sep 19, 2019 9:55 pm
@Neph
So what do you do with xorxes vote? Wouldn't he have come up with a reason to be on Bozo's train? Especially after the claim?
You would think that wouldn't you.

However Xorx is a smart cookie and what better way to divert suspicion than not only vote for someone other than the lead wagon BUT also a vanity wagon

RagingIke297

#1512 Post by RagingIke297 » Thu Sep 19, 2019 10:00 pm

================================

N1 HAS ENDED PLEASE HOLD!!!!!!!!!!!

=================================

brainbomb

#1513 Post by brainbomb » Thu Sep 19, 2019 10:00 pm

Kitsune wrote:
Thu Sep 19, 2019 9:58 pm
Maniac wrote:
Thu Sep 19, 2019 9:56 pm
brainbomb wrote:
PizzaGate?

I do want to know, but wait for dawn so we can see what happens there first.

Unless you're in the mood for stories as we wait for the sun to rise...
hi kit
happy birthday

RagingIke297

#1514 Post by RagingIke297 » Thu Sep 19, 2019 10:05 pm

A body lies in the middle of the street, no mask, no suit, no cape, no name...

e.m.c^42 has died!!! He was ******************

D2 HAS BEGUN!!!

YOU MAY POST

brainbomb

#1515 Post by brainbomb » Thu Sep 19, 2019 10:06 pm

##Vote Rdrivera

foodcoats

#1516 Post by foodcoats » Thu Sep 19, 2019 10:06 pm

GG emc, you were a good ******************.

BunnyGo

#1517 Post by BunnyGo » Thu Sep 19, 2019 10:07 pm

##CALL GM

I really would like my questions to you before answered.

Especially now.

BunnyGo

#1518 Post by BunnyGo » Thu Sep 19, 2019 10:08 pm

Follow up:

Do Scum know who EMC was before deciding to janitor?

Nephthys

#1519 Post by Nephthys » Thu Sep 19, 2019 10:08 pm

brainbomb wrote:
Thu Sep 19, 2019 10:06 pm
##Vote Rdrivera
I'll jump on this

##vote rdr

foodcoats

#1520 Post by foodcoats » Thu Sep 19, 2019 10:09 pm

Maniac wrote:
Thu Sep 19, 2019 9:58 pm
Really sorry – I just don’t have time to make cases with full quotes.

Bozotheclown – RIP VT TOWN – Lynched D1
brainbomb – Scum. I just don’t get his thought processes at EOD. Brainbomb keeps saying ND is scum and he’ll vote for him but when it comes down to Bozo versus ND at the end, he stays on Bozo. He was on at EOD and would’ve seen Bozo claim (which in fairness most players regardless of alignment would do) yet didn’t switch to ND. Town like to nail their top scum reads, and Brainbomb had that opportunity but passed it by.
BunnyGo – I had him as scum early doors. But now I’m not so sure. His Bozo vote seemed genuine. Not sure if he liked my xorxes case to curry favour with me and the case painted him in a better light.
Chaqa – Chaqa hasn’t stood out to me at all. I think his ND vote was lazy and without good reason. I seem to recall he is always a light poster?
damo666 – very short posts without much content. I have an aversion to players who sit on the sidelines when it comes to EOD voting and waste their votes. Damo666 please make a decision between the two leading wagons if you’re still with us tomorrow.
dargo – someone else who has wasted their vote. Not confrontational, quite bland posts and reads are not great.
e.m.c^42 – wasted his vote on me at EOD. Watched as the wagons were tied and did nothing. Perhaps he knew they weren;t really tied and he is the SK?
EspressoPatronum – Scum 2, if xorxes is. Would make a good info lynch.
foodcoats – seems legit in his questioning
Foxcastle – he is off my radar, I’ll have to watch him
Jamiet99uk – this doesn’t seem to be the balls-out Jamie that I remember. @other veterans, has he calmed down over last 20 odd games or is this a new calmer Jamie?
KalelChase – I thought xorxes was covering for him a little. Not sure why people think he is an auto-lynch tomorrow.
Kitsune – seems uncertain about things including his bozo vote. It could be he is scum and knew bozo would flip town.
Look at this post for uncertainty

“Scum: Bozo - On reconsidering... I think I'm actually putting Bozo here now. Combination of the two heuristics, he seems to go from keeping a low profile for long periods of time to pushing his four-row agenda and trying to enlist an increasing number of the players into subscribing to his meta for the game. Maybe he's right? I'm not sure I trust him at this point. Maybe he'll up his clarity later as players who know him better are suggesting.” Full of maybes, ‘I think’; ‘On reconsidering’; and ‘I’m not sure’.

Maniac – Handsome as ever
ND/Sulit – his late wagon was interesting, made up of people like foodcoats, and fox, without strong reasons apart from they didn’t like bozo wagon. They would make a good info lynch.
Nephthys – hasn’t made an impression on me. Was on Bozo early and stayed there.
rdrivera2005 – another one on bozo early.
Temasek22 – who? Seriously, I didn’t even know they were playing. Up your game please.
Vaporwave – Another ND voter who says he only joined that wagon to save Bozo. He actually had read ND as a bad boy, but seemed to have forgotten that. Suspect and maybe scum.
worcej – RIP VT TOWN – shot D1
xorxes – Scum for the reasons set out in my case.
Yuuki – Has to do more.

TL;DR
Scum brainbomb, xorxes, vaporwave?, Esprosso/Kitsure
Serial Killer EMC
Maniac... who do you think is solidly town? The only town in your list are dead.