MAFIA 49 -Avengers "Re-release"- GAME THREAD [HIDDEN]

If you have a game you want to play on the forum, you can do so here.
Forum rules
This is an area for forum games. Please note that to support mafia games players cannot edit their own posts in this forum. Off Topic threads will be relocated or deleted. Issues taking place in forum games should be dealt with by respective game GMs and escalated to the moderators only if absolutely necessary.
brainbomb

Re: MAFIA 49 -Avengers "Re-release"- GAME THREAD [HIDDEN]

#1341 Post by brainbomb » Thu Sep 19, 2019 4:16 pm

I imagine God QT is worcej wondering how its possible that bb is the only one who looked at the motives behind why bozo died. like the actual stated reasons and play maie it obvious kit, myself, neph and bunny are all town with thought processes for why we do what we do.

and espressos reasons to vote bozo contradicted itself, called ND null but said later ND is always role playing when hes town. and by the end he lynched bozo because the wagon was meh on ND?? why not just say you lynched Bozo because you townread ND?

Kalel is so far beyond scummy. his reason for voting bozo made no sense at all and came out of nowhere.

Rivera had no business voting bozo. he used a weak argument about him mot being as engaged. and backpedalled on it to opt for subbing kit out for bozo. makes no sense why bozo and kit were interchangeable?

Maniac
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

#1342 Post by Maniac » Thu Sep 19, 2019 4:17 pm

Vaporwave wrote:
Thu Sep 19, 2019 3:30 pm

my ONLY purpose for moving onto ND was to save bozo
[my emphasis on the word ONLY]

A few minutes before the EOD and before Bozo's claim, Vapor was voting for ND. Then he switched to me. Then he said "if Espresso is scum, bomb should hang his head in shame

Maniac, ND or e.m.c

pick your fave bad boys

less sure on ND so I'll abstain"

So he definitely thought ND was a bad boy minutes before the EOD. So why does he say his ONLY reason for voting ND was to save bozo. Is he trying to distance himself from a future ND lynch? Has he forgotten that he thought ND was a bad boy. It's often said liars need good memories. I think he is lying here, for whatever reason. The old adage still stands, 'Lynch all Liars'.

brainbomb

#1343 Post by brainbomb » Thu Sep 19, 2019 4:20 pm

thats a fair observation maniac. if im wrong on anyone its espresso, and we can definetely put vapor on the would lynch list if kalel, ep, or rivera somehow were town

Vaporwave

#1344 Post by Vaporwave » Thu Sep 19, 2019 4:21 pm

:?: you have my quote 'less sure on ND' I wasn't planning to vote him

No, don't do this aerobics style on thread, please include a sci-fi element if you want to present a case against me

make it more futuristic

Maniac
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

#1345 Post by Maniac » Thu Sep 19, 2019 4:21 pm

foodcoats wrote:
Thu Sep 19, 2019 2:41 pm

In retrospect what do you [maniac] think of the ND and bozo wagons? What do you think about xorxes parking on you? What do you think about EP voting bozo because EP didn't trust the ND wagon?
I'll be doing full reads later which will cover some wagon analysis

Vaporwave

#1346 Post by Vaporwave » Thu Sep 19, 2019 4:22 pm

brainbomb wrote:
Thu Sep 19, 2019 4:20 pm
thats a fair observation maniac. if im wrong on anyone its espresso, and we can definetely put vapor on the would lynch list if kalel, ep, or rivera somehow were town
look, you can make 500 cases on people, you still remain a candidate for SK

brainbomb

#1347 Post by brainbomb » Thu Sep 19, 2019 4:24 pm

Im never claiming any role. so if ya wanna shoot me for potentially being thanos go for it.

brainbomb

#1348 Post by brainbomb » Thu Sep 19, 2019 4:25 pm

Scum should probably nightkill me just in case I am thanos

Vaporwave

#1349 Post by Vaporwave » Thu Sep 19, 2019 4:27 pm

brainbomb wrote:
Thu Sep 19, 2019 4:25 pm
Scum should probably nightkill me just in case
We can hope, but that only happens rarely :cry:

e.m.c^42

#1350 Post by e.m.c^42 » Thu Sep 19, 2019 4:28 pm

Maniac wrote:
Thu Sep 19, 2019 4:21 pm
foodcoats wrote:
Thu Sep 19, 2019 2:41 pm

In retrospect what do you [maniac] think of the ND and bozo wagons? What do you think about xorxes parking on you? What do you think about EP voting bozo because EP didn't trust the ND wagon?
Terrific. If it is not too much of a bother, in the future could you use the quote function when quoting? For one, credibility, and two, it saves everyone the time from searching up and double checking all the quotes :D

brainbomb

#1351 Post by brainbomb » Thu Sep 19, 2019 4:28 pm

Alrighty then.
my work here is done

my planet needs me now

KalelChase
Gold Donator
Gold Donator

#1352 Post by KalelChase » Thu Sep 19, 2019 4:37 pm

brainbomb wrote:
Thu Sep 19, 2019 4:16 pm
I imagine God QT is worcej wondering how its possible that bb is the only one who looked at the motives behind why bozo died. like the actual stated reasons and play maie it obvious kit, myself, neph and bunny are all town with thought processes for why we do what we do.

and espressos reasons to vote bozo contradicted itself, called ND null but said later ND is always role playing when hes town. and by the end he lynched bozo because the wagon was meh on ND?? why not just say you lynched Bozo because you townread ND?

Kalel is so far beyond scummy. his reason for voting bozo made no sense at all and came out of nowhere.

Rivera had no business voting bozo. he used a weak argument about him mot being as engaged. and backpedalled on it to opt for subbing kit out for bozo. makes no sense why bozo and kit were interchangeable?
All - VTs... I've been a village idiot and now see that active lurking and asking about PR is scummy. My reason for switching to Bozo was Information Instead of Analysis (IIoA). Which I've explained many times to the same people. If I understand VI properly Scum will take advantage and jump on this person.

So I'm going to ask the following people; Maniac, Nephthys, Temasek, foodcoats
Do you understand my Bozo vote, has my rational been been made clear?

...and a follow-up question to the following people I trust; Kitsune, rdrivera, bunny, brainbomb.
You guys made the same mistake I did, what do you think about scum jumping on the VI?

Jamiet99uk

#1353 Post by Jamiet99uk » Thu Sep 19, 2019 4:43 pm

Looks like I have some catching up to do.

Jamiet99uk

#1354 Post by Jamiet99uk » Thu Sep 19, 2019 4:44 pm

Should have lynched ND, btw.

rdrivera2005
Gold Donator
Gold Donator

#1355 Post by rdrivera2005 » Thu Sep 19, 2019 4:47 pm

brainbomb wrote:

Brain, I agre my reasons to vote Bozo are weak, but what about yours? It was D1 an anyone that says there were strong reasons to vote anyone is lying.

About Kit, I didn't said he is interchangeable (good word) with Bozo. I voted for Kit first in the day, but then changed my mind and started to scumread Expresso, Kalel and Bozo and maybe Fox. Of course that if Kit is scum I need to reevaluate my other reads. That's one thing I don't like on Bozo top scum thing, it ends making you think on a scumteam instead of focusing on finding each individual scum.

rdrivera2005
Gold Donator
Gold Donator

#1356 Post by rdrivera2005 » Thu Sep 19, 2019 4:50 pm

KalelChase wrote:
Thu Sep 19, 2019 4:37 pm
brainbomb wrote:

All - VTs... I've been a village idiot and now see that active lurking and asking about PR is scummy. My reason for switching to Bozo was Information Instead of Analysis (IIoA). Which I've explained many times to the same people. If I understand VI properly Scum will take advantage and jump on this person.

So I'm going to ask the following people; Maniac, Nephthys, Temasek, foodcoats
Do you understand my Bozo vote, has my rational been been made clear?

...and a follow-up question to the following people I trust; Kitsune, rdrivera, bunny, brainbomb.
You guys made the same mistake I did, what do you think about scum jumping on the VI?
I don't exactly understand your question. What you mean with VI? And I don't think voting Bozo was a mistake. On D1 you vote based on almost nothing and more often then not you end lynching a towny. In fact, Bozo flip is better then a tie as we probably will focus on him again D2.

Maniac
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

#1357 Post by Maniac » Thu Sep 19, 2019 4:58 pm

e.m.c^42 wrote:
Thu Sep 19, 2019 4:28 pm
Maniac wrote:
Thu Sep 19, 2019 4:21 pm

Terrific. If it is not too much of a bother, in the future could you use the quote function when quoting? For one, credibility, and two, it saves everyone the time from searching up and double checking all the quotes :D
I don't know how to put more than one quote in a post. I mean quotes that aren't related. Any advice welcome.

brainbomb

#1358 Post by brainbomb » Thu Sep 19, 2019 5:15 pm

maniac doesnt love me anymore

brainbomb

#1359 Post by brainbomb » Thu Sep 19, 2019 5:17 pm

hey kalel youve said youre vt several times.

thats cool.

why do you feel banner needed to protect you?

Vaporwave

#1360 Post by Vaporwave » Thu Sep 19, 2019 5:20 pm

does anyone remember a cool and mighty player called yuuki?

what happened to him? :o