Mini Mafia 1008 - Triple Agent

If you have a game you want to play on the forum, you can do so here.
Forum rules
This is an area for forum games. Please note that to support mafia games players cannot edit their own posts in this forum. Off Topic threads will be relocated or deleted. Issues taking place in forum games should be dealt with by respective game GMs and escalated to the moderators only if absolutely necessary.
RagingIke297

Re: Mini Mafia 1008 - Triple Agent

#581 Post by RagingIke297 » Tue Sep 10, 2019 11:41 pm

yuuki wrote:
Tue Sep 10, 2019 10:59 pm

By the way, DYZ would be an incredibly unlikely scenario given that damo said bozo and I are on the same team. If damo were scum that would had been a perfect opportunity to try to 'clear' a scum in the mind of one townie. Almost as unlikely is EDY. When you think about it all scum teams that include me make very little sense given behaviors, votes, and claims. Whereas the scum team BEX makes perfect sense from beginning to end.
See here sonny, you need to look at the timeline. YOU said that both Damo and Bozo are town BEFORE Damo said you and Bozo are on the same team. This then clears allllllllll three of you based on 2 pieces of interlocking info, the second piece doesn't need to explicitly say town because the first piece does that for it...

RagingIke297

#582 Post by RagingIke297 » Tue Sep 10, 2019 11:43 pm

bozotheclown wrote:
Tue Sep 10, 2019 11:35 pm
RagingIke297 wrote:
Tue Sep 10, 2019 10:18 pm
I mean, I would have a reallllllllly hard time not voting for EP because there's info out there that says they're confirmed scum...but, Yuuki, Bozo and Damo have seemed like they are cooperating, and have from the start. Look at the day 1 votes for who to give info to:
votes for xorxes target:
bozo: damo
rdrivera: rdrivera
damo: yuuki
yuuki: damo

and I have to remember that these are possible too: EYZ / BDY
I know it is either BEX or BDY, which is why I voted for brainbomb. xorxes and Espresso refusing to consider voting for brainbomb and insisting on voting with rdrivera when we do not know rdrivera's wincon confirms to me that it is BEX.

As for the phase 1 votes for the targets, the town (except for you, who missed phase 1) committed to votes, while the entire mafia team failed to place votes, leaving as little information about them as possible.
Xorxes and EP are voting Yuuki not RDR???

RagingIke297

#583 Post by RagingIke297 » Tue Sep 10, 2019 11:45 pm

Literally haven't been paying much attention all game and now its up to me....

bozotheclown

#584 Post by bozotheclown » Tue Sep 10, 2019 11:46 pm

xorxes wrote:
Tue Sep 10, 2019 10:51 pm
RagingIke297 wrote:
I mean, I would have a reallllllllly hard time not voting for EP because there's info out there that says they're confirmed scum...but, Yuuki, Bozo and Damo have seemed like they are cooperating, and have from the start. Look at the day 1 votes for who to give info to:
votes for xorxes target:
rdrivera: rdrivera
damo: yuuki
They didn't just want me to confess to them, they also strongarmed Espresso and yourself to confess to them, basically controlling and deciding most of the information we got. If they were town, they would want to spread the information as widely as possible so all townies get some, not hog it all to themselves.
The town was not afraid to vote together to keep Espresso from confessing to his the teammate of his choice. Here was the final vote:

votes for Espresso target:
damo: damo
rdrivera: damo
brainbomb: RagingIke
RagingIke: damo

Just like with xorxes, Espresso and xorxes failed to place votes, and now xorxes claims the mafia strongarmed the vote, while you and rdrivera were voting for damo as the target, and he and Espresso failed to vote at all.

bozotheclown

#585 Post by bozotheclown » Tue Sep 10, 2019 11:47 pm

RagingIke297 wrote:
Tue Sep 10, 2019 11:43 pm
bozotheclown wrote:
Tue Sep 10, 2019 11:35 pm
RagingIke297 wrote:

and I have to remember that these are possible too: EYZ / BDY
I know it is either BEX or BDY, which is why I voted for brainbomb. xorxes and Espresso refusing to consider voting for brainbomb and insisting on voting with rdrivera when we do not know rdrivera's wincon confirms to me that it is BEX.

As for the phase 1 votes for the targets, the town (except for you, who missed phase 1) committed to votes, while the entire mafia team failed to place votes, leaving as little information about them as possible.
Xorxes and EP are voting Yuuki not RDR???
I said voting with rdrivera, on his chosen target of yuuki, because rdrivera likely needs a yuuki lynch to win.

e.m.c^42

#586 Post by e.m.c^42 » Tue Sep 10, 2019 11:49 pm

rdrivera2005 wrote:
Tue Sep 10, 2019 10:27 pm
This pathetic excuse of a game that isn't Mafia haven't finished yet?

##Ask GM - Do we have a functional GM to really say what happens if the voting draws? It's unbelievable we don't know the rules in the last 24 hours.

##vote Yukki for now
Yavuzovic is out of commission due to unforeseen outside factors at the moment, so it's just me for now - and yes, there will be something that happens if the vote is drawn. A phase extension is guaranteed at the very least, but further information about the following phase will not be released until certain criteria are met.

RagingIke297

#587 Post by RagingIke297 » Tue Sep 10, 2019 11:53 pm

I'm just not sure I buy that Damo got a scum confession from EP, randed Yuuki and Bozo on the same team and then Bozo proceeded to rand something that provided literally 0 extra info. Yuuki ended up going with his choice for his intel IIRC too

bozotheclown

#588 Post by bozotheclown » Tue Sep 10, 2019 11:58 pm

RagingIke297 wrote:
Tue Sep 10, 2019 11:45 pm
I think you have reached the logical conclusion that damo, yuuki, and I are all on the same team (which I know to be town), and that xorxes, Espresso, and brainbomb are on the same team. If you are not sure, I suggest you ask xorxes, Espresso, and brainbomb to pick someone besides yuuki to lynch to take rdrivera's wincon out of it. If rdrivera is really still town, he should be willing to vote for damo or myself as well. You should also pick who among xorxes, Espresso, and brainbomb you want to be to opposing lynch target.

bozotheclown

#589 Post by bozotheclown » Wed Sep 11, 2019 12:02 am

RagingIke297 wrote:
Tue Sep 10, 2019 11:53 pm
I'm just not sure I buy that Damo got a scum confession from EP, randed Yuuki and Bozo on the same team and then Bozo proceeded to rand something that provided literally 0 extra info. Yuuki ended up going with his choice for his intel IIRC too
My photo information cleared rdrivera, which is something I would have avoided if I was mafia. yuuki's target choices were the top choice and tied for the top choice in the voting. However, xorxes failed to confess to damo, who was the voted choice.

xorxes

#590 Post by xorxes » Wed Sep 11, 2019 12:02 am

yuuki wrote:
Tue Sep 10, 2019 10:59 pm
I have already done everything I can to prove it's BEX. BEX have been scummy since D1 whereas DYZ have been towny since D1.

If you want to go ahead and play the odds and vote for me so be it. It's on you for for letting yourself be manipulated by xorxes strategy of trying to make this about finding the whole team and not just one person which is all we really need. xorxes has spent all game trying to make it seem as if whoever is in more possible teams is scum because he knows that leads to a mislynch of me.
One more lie from yuuki, I never said that. I've spent all game trying to reduce the number of possible teams, while yuuki, bozo and damo kept pushing against the best choices.
You can also see that the scum team refuses to switch targets from me to anyone else in their scum teams because they know that they need rdrivera to vote with them and that rdrivera clearly has it in for me. EP should want damo more than me. The simple fact that they are not trying to push for their logical targets (like bozo and damo who have been pushing for two different targets) should be enough proof of who is scum. Why is EP pushing for my death over damo if damo is the one who said he was scum?
If rivera's wincon whatever it may be requires him to lynch scum, it makes no sense not to use his vote. And the reason I want to vote you and not bozo or damo is because I have confirmation that you are scum, but not that bozo or damo are. I know that at least one of them has to be, but one of them can still be town, and it would be silly to vote for someone that could be town when I can vote for someone I know for sure is scum. Why would EP push for damo instead of you? You are both equally confirmed to him, and you are also the only confirmed scum for brainbomb (although bozo is close to being confirmed for brain due to DEY being so unlikley). EP voting for you instead of damo is obvious because you are confirmed to three other people as well as him and damo is only confirmed to himself.
By the way, DYZ would be an incredibly unlikely scenario given that damo said bozo and I are on the same team. If damo were scum that would had been a perfect opportunity to try to 'clear' a scum in the mind of one townie. Almost as unlikely is EDY. When you think about it all scum teams that include me make very little sense given behaviors, votes, and claims. Whereas the scum team BEX makes perfect sense from beginning to end.
If damo had lied about the two people on the same team, he ran the risk of being caught when further evidence came along. And his claim would not have cleared anyone anyway unless damo was cleared which would have never happened. The question is, why have bozo and damo been so certain that you and each other are town when they had no evidence for that?

RagingIke297

#591 Post by RagingIke297 » Wed Sep 11, 2019 12:04 am

bozotheclown wrote:
Tue Sep 10, 2019 11:58 pm
RagingIke297 wrote:
I think you have reached the logical conclusion that damo, yuuki, and I are all on the same team (which I know to be town), and that xorxes, Espresso, and brainbomb are on the same team. If you are not sure, I suggest you ask xorxes, Espresso, and brainbomb to pick someone besides yuuki to lynch to take rdrivera's wincon out of it. If rdrivera is really still town, he should be willing to vote for damo or myself as well. You should also pick who among xorxes, Espresso, and brainbomb you want to be to opposing lynch target.
If I have to pit two people against each other, it would certainly be EP and Damo. There's 100% one scum between the two of them.

RagingIke297

#592 Post by RagingIke297 » Wed Sep 11, 2019 12:04 am

bozotheclown wrote:
Wed Sep 11, 2019 12:02 am
RagingIke297 wrote:
My photo information cleared rdrivera, which is something I would have avoided if I was mafia. yuuki's target choices were the top choice and tied for the top choice in the voting. However, xorxes failed to confess to damo, who was the voted choice.
RDR was already clear my dude

bozotheclown

#593 Post by bozotheclown » Wed Sep 11, 2019 12:05 am

RagingIke297 wrote:
It sounds like we could get more information if the first vote is tied. If you are not convinced BEX is the mafia team, please at least force a tie, we might get something that confirms the mafia.

bozotheclown

#594 Post by bozotheclown » Wed Sep 11, 2019 12:08 am

RagingIke297 wrote:
Wed Sep 11, 2019 12:04 am
bozotheclown wrote:
RagingIke297 wrote:
If you review the possible combinations before phase 7, you will see that BER was still a possible mafia combination. The fact that I confirmed rdrivera started on your team meant he had to be town at the game start, because there was no combination where rdrivera and I were mafia.

RagingIke297

#595 Post by RagingIke297 » Wed Sep 11, 2019 12:09 am

bozotheclown wrote:
Wed Sep 11, 2019 12:05 am
RagingIke297 wrote:
It sounds like we could get more information if the first vote is tied. If you are not convinced BEX is the mafia team, please at least force a tie, we might get something that confirms the mafia.
I'm 99% certain its BEX or DYZ, DYZ has contolled basically every piece of info they can besides Xorxes' confession, BEX just seems unmotivated, maybe it's lack of info, maybe its the EP got outted, i really dunno

xorxes

#596 Post by xorxes » Wed Sep 11, 2019 12:12 am

bozotheclown wrote:
RagingIke297 wrote:
False. town!rivera could have a grudge against scum!yuuki, in which case he would not be willing to vote for any other scum.

Also, even if rivera just had a tip about yuuki as he said, he would still rather lynch yuuki, which is certain, and not one of the others, that are likely but uncertain. There's no reason to lynch anyone but yuuki for me, rivera or brainbomb. EP is the only one that would also be happy to lynch damo, but given the three votes for yuuki he should vote yuuki as well. The fact that you would offer yourself as a target over yuuki is also telling. If you were town you would be 100% certain that you were a mislynch, but less than 100% certain about yuuki.

bozotheclown

#597 Post by bozotheclown » Wed Sep 11, 2019 12:13 am

RagingIke297 wrote:
Wed Sep 11, 2019 12:09 am
bozotheclown wrote:
RagingIke297 wrote:
I'm 99% certain its BEX or DYZ, DYZ has contolled basically every piece of info they can besides Xorxes' confession, BEX just seems unmotivated, maybe it's lack of info, maybe its the EP got outted, i really dunno
It is because they were avoiding leaving trails by failing to register votes on any of the targets.

RagingIke297

#598 Post by RagingIke297 » Wed Sep 11, 2019 12:13 am

bozotheclown wrote:
Wed Sep 11, 2019 12:08 am
RagingIke297 wrote:
bozotheclown wrote:

If you review the possible combinations before phase 7, you will see that BER was still a possible mafia combination. The fact that I confirmed rdrivera started on your team meant he had to be town at the game start, because there was no combination where rdrivera and I were mafia.
But maybe you picked that because BER was an extremely unlikely combination with everything else we have on the table, so it wasn't really a loss of cover and the best possible outcome for scum. If it's me and B, E, D, Y, or Z the game is essentially over. The only other person that doesn't solve the game is me and X

xorxes

#599 Post by xorxes » Wed Sep 11, 2019 12:18 am

RagingIke297 wrote:
bozotheclown wrote:
RagingIke297 wrote:
If I have to pit two people against each other, it would certainly be EP and Damo. There's 100% one scum between the two of them.
There's also 100% one scum between yuuki and any of EP, brainbomb, xorxes. None of us can be town with yuuki.

xorxes

#600 Post by xorxes » Wed Sep 11, 2019 12:19 am

bozotheclown wrote:
RagingIke297 wrote:
Isn't a tied vote a win for mafia? I don't think the GMs have clarified that. We don't want a tie if that's a win for mafia.