Mini Mafia 1008 - Triple Agent

If you have a game you want to play on the forum, you can do so here.
Forum rules
This is an area for forum games. Please note that to support mafia games players cannot edit their own posts in this forum. Off Topic threads will be relocated or deleted. Issues taking place in forum games should be dealt with by respective game GMs and escalated to the moderators only if absolutely necessary.
yuuki

Re: Mini Mafia 1008 - Triple Agent

#321 Post by yuuki » Sat Sep 07, 2019 7:51 am

xorxes wrote:
Fri Sep 06, 2019 8:59 pm
RagingIke297 wrote:
Fri Sep 06, 2019 4:43 pm
yuuki wrote:
Fri Sep 06, 2019 4:42 pm

only way one of Ike and bb is not scum is if the scum team is damo bozo and me
If onw of me and BB is scum, BB will always report my confession as scum
It is false that one of you or bb has to be scum, yuuki is distorting the facts here.

damo-espresso-yuuki, damo-yuuki-bozo, Espresso-yuuki-bozo are all possible teams that don't include you or brainbomb.
Damo and me are voting Espresso. So that theory goes down the drain during voting phase. It is not relevant because if that is the case it will become obvious during voting phase.

yuuki

#322 Post by yuuki » Sat Sep 07, 2019 7:59 am

xorxes wrote:
Fri Sep 06, 2019 8:43 pm
yuuki wrote:
Fri Sep 06, 2019 4:10 pm
The main problem will be if rdrivera is town like brainbomb says and he flips sides. It is now so obvious who is scum and who isn't that he will just be able to join sides with EP and xorxes and we'll draw.
Please explain to me why the mafia team can't be Espresso+Brain+rivera or Espresso+brain+Ike.
1. You did not confess to damo as per popular vote
2. You have been coaching EP
3. You and EP have been pushing the same agenda all game long.
4. If you really were town, you would never automatically think damo is lying about EP alignment since the fact that he said you were town does not say absolutely anything about EP's alignment to you

If you read my post again I said that due to your behavior, you are paired up with EP no matter which way we look at it, so I am disregarding the very very unlikely possibility that you and EP are not in the same team (for the reasons stated above)

I can also add a 5th meta reason after the last mafia game that you seem to do scummy things when you are mafia such as fakeclaiming survivor in the last game and going against what the town votes for in this game.

damo666

#323 Post by damo666 » Sat Sep 07, 2019 11:55 am

IKe should confess to Bozo but he won't because the scumteam is EIX

xorxes

#324 Post by xorxes » Sat Sep 07, 2019 11:58 am

RagingIke297 wrote:
Sat Sep 07, 2019 3:31 am
So Bozo it is?
Bozo is the second best choice. Best choice is me, but it doesn't look like it will happen.

The only objection I really have to bozo is that if he is scum he is being given a lot of power by controlling the last two reveals.

xorxes

#325 Post by xorxes » Sat Sep 07, 2019 12:07 pm

yuuki wrote:
Sat Sep 07, 2019 7:59 am

The vote was 1-1-1 when I had a chance to choose. I planned to wait until closer to the deadline, but then I was unable to make it. And three votes out of eight does not scream towny popular vote to me, very easy for scum to manipulate. A random choice was better in terms of getting information.
How?
False. I don't remember agreeing with EP about anything.
4. If you really were town, you would never automatically think damo is lying about EP alignment since the fact that he said you were town does not say absolutely anything about EP's alignment to you
Good thing I don't automatically think damo is lying then. This is the second time you lie about this.
If you read my post again I said that due to your behavior, you are paired up with EP no matter which way we look at it, so I am disregarding the very very unlikely possibility that you and EP are not in the same team (for the reasons stated above)
None of your reasons are based on any facts though.
I can also add a 5th meta reason after the last mafia game that you seem to do scummy things when you are mafia such as fakeclaiming survivor in the last game and going against what the town votes for in this game.
We don't know that the town wanted me to confess to damo. It's looking more likely that it was scum that wanted me to confess to him.

yuuki

#326 Post by yuuki » Sat Sep 07, 2019 1:25 pm

xorxes wrote:
Sat Sep 07, 2019 12:07 pm
yuuki wrote:

The vote was 1-1-1 when I had a chance to choose. I planned to wait until closer to the deadline, but then I was unable to make it. And three votes out of eight does not scream towny popular vote to me, very easy for scum to manipulate. A random choice was better in terms of getting information.
How?
Good thing I don't automatically think damo is lying then. This is the second time you lie about this.
We don't know that the town wanted me to confess to damo. It's looking more likely that it was scum that wanted me to confess to him.
1. Random is optimal for information when there is no majority. 3 out of 4 votes is a pretty clear majority. Also, if there is no proof that your choice is random (which there isn't) this actually makes random give LESS information as it adds an extra variable.

2. By the use of subtle hints. By trying to muddy up information making it seem as if it is necessary to catch the entire scum team and not just one of them. Using probabilities to show EP that revealing himself as scum to damo was better than choosing someone else.

3. You have been in agreement about trying to get the confessions to go to anyone outside the so-called 'yuuki-chain'. Also, what can be more 'same agenda' than wanting to confess to each other, which by the way was the option that yielded LESS information.

4. You haven't said it but you have behaved like it. You have been against confessions going towards damo, and have repeatedly insisted on the damo-yuuki scum team possibility. Worth noting that you have completely ignored the fact that I have supported equally confessions going to bozo or damo yet have chosen to emphasize yuuki-damo connection over yuuki-bozo connection. You keep trying to create suspicion between damo and bozo of each other

yuuki

#327 Post by yuuki » Sat Sep 07, 2019 1:30 pm

[/quote]

[/quote]

Regardless of alignment you limited information to town by making the choice you made. If you had confessed to damo, EP could had confessed to bozo, and Ike to someone else giving us more information.

xorxes

#328 Post by xorxes » Sat Sep 07, 2019 1:48 pm

yuuki wrote:
Sat Sep 07, 2019 1:25 pm

1. Random is optimal for information when there is no majority. 3 out of 4 votes is a pretty clear majority. Also, if there is no proof that your choice is random (which there isn't) this actually makes random give LESS information as it adds an extra variable.
If you read what emc wrote, it should be obvious that it was random. And since there was no information prior to that, any choice (except for rivera) would give the same information. The only reason I should not have let it go to chance is that it could have landed on rivera, I admit I did not think of that at the time. In any case, it was accidental, as I did not intend it to be random.
2. By the use of subtle hints. By trying to muddy up information making it seem as if it is necessary to catch the entire scum team and not just one of them. Using probabilities to show EP that revealing himself as scum to damo was better than choosing someone else.
You are again distorting the facts. I never said we needed to catch the entire team. Of course confirming one is ideal, but no choice gives us that.
3. You have been in agreement about trying to get the confessions to go to anyone outside the so-called 'yuuki-chain'. Also, what can be more 'same agenda' than wanting to confess to each other, which by the way was the option that yielded LESS information.
You are either lying or you don't understand how logical implications work. I listed all the options from most informative to less informative.
4. You haven't said it but you have behaved like it. You have been against confessions going towards damo, and have repeatedly insisted on the damo-yuuki scum team possibility. Worth noting that you have completely ignored the fact that I have supported equally confessions going to bozo or damo yet have chosen to emphasize yuuki-damo connection over yuuki-bozo connection. You keep trying to create suspicion between damo and bozo of each other
Another lie. I have listed all the possible combinations that remain. I pointed out the yuuki-bozo connection when it looked like you two were trying to pocket damo. But it makes little sense to decide who is scum or who is town when there is hard evidence still coming.

bozotheclown

#329 Post by bozotheclown » Sat Sep 07, 2019 1:52 pm

xorxes wrote:
Sat Sep 07, 2019 12:07 pm
yuuki wrote:

How?
Why is it looking more likely that scum wanted you to confess to damo?

BDY
BEI
BER
BEX
(DEY)
DIY
DYZ
EIX
EYZ

Why does DYZ look more likely to you than BEI or BER? It seems like you contradicted what you just said about not necessarily believing Espresso over damo.

bozotheclown

#330 Post by bozotheclown » Sat Sep 07, 2019 2:02 pm

xorxes wrote:
Sat Sep 07, 2019 1:48 pm
yuuki wrote:
Sat Sep 07, 2019 1:25 pm

If you read what emc wrote, it should be obvious that it was random. And since there was no information prior to that, any choice (except for rivera) would give the same information. The only reason I should not have let it go to chance is that it could have landed on rivera, I admit I did not think of that at the time. In any case, it was accidental, as I did not intend it to be random.
You are again distorting the facts. I never said we needed to catch the entire team. Of course confirming one is ideal, but no choice gives us that.
You are either lying or you don't understand how logical implications work. I listed all the options from most informative to less informative.
Another lie. I have listed all the possible combinations that remain. I pointed out the yuuki-bozo connection when it looked like you two were trying to pocket damo. But it makes little sense to decide who is scum or who is town when there is hard evidence still coming.
If letting the choice go to a random selection was accidental, why are you suggesting that a random selection was better than following the vote since the mafia might have been controlling the vote?

I disagree that the only reason not to let your choice be random was that it might have been rdrivera. The primary reason not to let it go to a random choice was to avoid the appearance that you were not willing to confess to the voted target.

xorxes

#331 Post by xorxes » Sat Sep 07, 2019 2:04 pm

bozotheclown wrote:
Sat Sep 07, 2019 1:52 pm

Why is it looking more likely that scum wanted you to confess to damo?

BDY
BEI
BER
BEX
(DEY)
DIY
DYZ
EIX
EYZ

Why does DYZ look more likely to you than BEI or BER?
Because yuuki's lies make him look scummy at the moment.
It seems like you contradicted what you just said about not necessarily believing Espresso over damo.
Either option is about equally likely in isolation.

xorxes

#332 Post by xorxes » Sat Sep 07, 2019 2:12 pm

bozotheclown wrote:
Sat Sep 07, 2019 2:02 pm

If letting the choice go to a random selection was accidental, why are you suggesting that a random selection was better than following the vote since the mafia might have been controlling the vote?
I'm not suggesting that. I was in fact planning to follow the vote, but I didn't get to see what the vote was because I got caught up at work and did not have time to check before the deadline.
I disagree that the only reason not to let your choice be random was that it might have been rdrivera. The primary reason not to let it go to a random choice was to avoid the appearance that you were not willing to confess to the voted target.
There was no voted target at the time when I could have made a choice. The vote was 1-1-1. If you don't want to believe that I work and can't devote all my time to mafia, suit yourself. You should know me well enough by now to know what my mafia hours are.

yavuzovic

#333 Post by yavuzovic » Sat Sep 07, 2019 3:33 pm

RagingIke takes bozo to a corner, where they can talk privately.

bozotheclown

#334 Post by bozotheclown » Sat Sep 07, 2019 3:49 pm

Ike is town, so we are down to these possibilities:

BDY
BER
BEX
(DEY)
DYZ
EYZ

xorxes

#335 Post by xorxes » Sat Sep 07, 2019 3:56 pm

bozotheclown wrote:
Sat Sep 07, 2019 3:49 pm

BDY
BER
BEX
(DEY)
DYZ
EYZ
OK, hopefully your old photos can narrow it down even further.

Now we need to hear what rivera has to tell us.

yuuki

#336 Post by yuuki » Sat Sep 07, 2019 3:58 pm

Perfect. As expected I would say based on behavior.

Worth noting EP had been pushing Ike to confess to brainbomb so I think it is EP brainbomb and xorxes.

yuuki

#337 Post by yuuki » Sat Sep 07, 2019 3:59 pm

xorxes wrote:
Sat Sep 07, 2019 3:56 pm
bozotheclown wrote:
Sat Sep 07, 2019 3:49 pm

BDY
BER
BEX
(DEY)
DYZ
EYZ
OK, hopefully your old photos can narrow it down even further.

Now we need to hear what rivera has to tell us.
Pretty sure rivera is not going to tell the truth regardless of what his new win con is.

yavuzovic

#338 Post by yavuzovic » Sat Sep 07, 2019 4:02 pm

Phase 6:

Sixth phase. rdrivera2005 has hidden agenda.

yavuzovic

#339 Post by yavuzovic » Sat Sep 07, 2019 4:03 pm

● Hidden Agenda : You receive a mail including your new orders. Others don't
see what you received. It can be one of the following:**
▪Grudge: You learn the player who involved the complo your father
died. You now hate them with all your heart and your only win condition
is making them lynched from now on.
▪Infatuation: You fall madly in love with one of the players. Now your
only win condition is making them win regardless they share the same
alignment with you.
▪Deep Cover: You prepare a conspiracy with your superiors to let you
escape from death and escape from all these factions. You can go to
your secret house in Miami and stop worrying. Now you only win when
you are lynched.
▪Sleeper cell: You actually were a sleeper cell in other agency and it's
time to be back in your real agency. You switch sides. Mafia to town, or
vice versa.
▪Secret Tip: You learn another players role.

xorxes

#340 Post by xorxes » Sat Sep 07, 2019 4:04 pm

yuuki wrote:
Sat Sep 07, 2019 3:58 pm
Perfect. As expected I would say based on behavior.

Worth noting EP had been pushing Ike to confess to brainbomb so I think it is EP brainbomb and xorxes.
Since BER and BEX are the only two options left for you, your second sentence is strange.