MAFIA 48 -The Gladiator- GAME THREAD [HIDDEN]

If you have a game you want to play on the forum, you can do so here.
Forum rules
This is an area for forum games. Please note that to support mafia games players cannot edit their own posts in this forum. Off Topic threads will be relocated or deleted. Issues taking place in forum games should be dealt with by respective game GMs and escalated to the moderators only if absolutely necessary.
yuuki

Re: MAFIA 48 -The Gladiator- GAME THREAD [HIDDEN]

#1581 Post by yuuki » Sat Aug 17, 2019 5:08 pm

Vecna wrote:
Sat Aug 17, 2019 4:58 pm
DemonRHK wrote:
Sat Aug 17, 2019 2:00 pm
The more Vapor posts, the less I like it. I was suspicious of the whole jail thing to begin with, but he's cannonballing into my scumreads at this point.
This guy is so town it hurts.
Do you mean Demon or Vaporwave?

Jamiet99uk

#1582 Post by Jamiet99uk » Sat Aug 17, 2019 5:08 pm

worcej wrote:
Sat Aug 17, 2019 4:04 pm
damo666 wrote:
Sat Aug 17, 2019 4:02 pm
worcej wrote:
Sat Aug 17, 2019 4:01 pm
*mostly gets it wrong.

Also, I am legit trying something out this game.
Ok, mostly.

Wanna share what you're trying?
Xorxes can explain it best. And it currently only really applies to you - my other scum reads are newbs so I have no per-existing notions on them.
What the fuck?

Damo asks Worcej a question, and Worcej delegates it to Xorxes to answer.

What is this rubbish?

Jamiet99uk

#1583 Post by Jamiet99uk » Sat Aug 17, 2019 5:09 pm

@Xorxes: Please tell us what Worcej is doing.

Jamiet99uk

#1584 Post by Jamiet99uk » Sat Aug 17, 2019 5:14 pm

damo666 wrote:
Einstein has left the station. All aboard!!
Damo, Damo, Damo.

You said you were voting for EMC as a policy lynch because he holds his vote until the last minute.

Now as you can see, he's changed his behaviour and has cast a vote with several hours still to go.

Your response to this? Well it's: "chO0t Ch0ooT! All aBoaRd!!11!"

You are literally pushing a "policy lynch" on the guy for a crime he is no longer committing.

That does not look good.

Chaqa
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

#1585 Post by Chaqa » Sat Aug 17, 2019 5:16 pm

I don’t know what you guys want from me. You call everything I say a scumslip, which just further proves how much any word-based shit is BS in this game, because I’m not scum.

Someone asked about the EMC post. I had said I was biased last game because he’s my partner in the Coalition Game on Discord. This game is still going on, hence the “like last time, because he’s my partner” thing. Having talked with him a lot due to that game, I know he doesn’t seem like he’s hiding or misrepresenting himself.

Xorxes is a good lunch today. Like I said before, information wil he YUGE from him.

Mafia will have to night kill me since they’ll probably be able to figure out what role I am if they have any brains, so let’s lynch xorxes so the town has a lot of info to work with and likely a dead scum.

Jamiet99uk

#1586 Post by Jamiet99uk » Sat Aug 17, 2019 5:18 pm

Chaqa wrote:
Sat Aug 17, 2019 5:16 pm
I don’t know what you guys want from me. You call everything I say a scumslip, which just further proves how much any word-based shit is BS in this game, because I’m not scum.

Someone asked about the EMC post. I had said I was biased last game because he’s my partner in the Coalition Game on Discord. This game is still going on, hence the “like last time, because he’s my partner” thing. Having talked with him a lot due to that game, I know he doesn’t seem like he’s hiding or misrepresenting himself.

Xorxes is a good lunch today. Like I said before, information wil he YUGE from him.

Mafia will have to night kill me since they’ll probably be able to figure out what role I am if they have any brains, so let’s lynch xorxes so the town has a lot of info to work with and likely a dead scum.
Will you lynch Damo?

damo666

#1587 Post by damo666 » Sat Aug 17, 2019 5:19 pm

Jamiet99uk wrote:
Sat Aug 17, 2019 5:14 pm
damo666 wrote:
Damo, Damo, Damo.

You said you were voting for EMC as a policy lynch because he holds his vote until the last minute.

Now as you can see, he's changed his behaviour and has cast a vote with several hours still to go.

You are literally pushing a "policy lynch" on the guy for a crime he is no longer committing.

That does not look good.
The vote started as a policy vote; the choo choo is in response to his bonkers "I won't be around for rest of day" post where he likens Xorxes to a cat, a post you yourself disparaged.

damo666

#1588 Post by damo666 » Sat Aug 17, 2019 5:20 pm

Chaqa wrote:

Chaqa I believe you are town but why do you want a repast of cat?

yuuki

#1589 Post by yuuki » Sat Aug 17, 2019 5:22 pm

Chaqa wrote:

What sort of information do we get from a xorxes town flip? Besides that you are scum which we already almost know.

Jamiet99uk

#1590 Post by Jamiet99uk » Sat Aug 17, 2019 5:23 pm

damo666 wrote:
Sat Aug 17, 2019 5:19 pm
Jamiet99uk wrote:
Sat Aug 17, 2019 5:14 pm
damo666 wrote:
Damo, Damo, Damo.

That does not look good.
The vote started as a policy vote; the choo choo is in response to his bonkers "I won't be around for rest of day" post where he likens Xorxes to a cat, a post you yourself disparaged.
Ok you could have made that clearer, but I agree his Schrodinger's Xorxes remarks were very odd.

worcej

#1591 Post by worcej » Sat Aug 17, 2019 5:23 pm

Vecna wrote:
Sat Aug 17, 2019 5:07 pm
##vote JamietUK
YOU LIED!

damo666

#1592 Post by damo666 » Sat Aug 17, 2019 5:24 pm

What the hell is going on?

worcej thinks he's Xorxes who emc thinks is a cat who Chaqa wants to eat and Vecna switches vote to Prof Jamie without explanation.

You're all mad.

Chaqa
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

#1593 Post by Chaqa » Sat Aug 17, 2019 5:24 pm

Jamiet99uk wrote:
Sat Aug 17, 2019 5:18 pm
Chaqa wrote:

Will you lynch Damo?
I’d be open to that, yes. I see him as being quite off this game.

worcej

#1594 Post by worcej » Sat Aug 17, 2019 5:24 pm

Chaqa wrote:

FWIW I don't think you're scum.

Chaqa
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

#1595 Post by Chaqa » Sat Aug 17, 2019 5:24 pm

damo666 wrote:
Sat Aug 17, 2019 5:20 pm
Chaqa wrote:

Chaqa I believe you are town but why do you want a repast of cat?
I’m not sure I understand your question?

yuuki

#1596 Post by yuuki » Sat Aug 17, 2019 5:25 pm

Chaqa wrote:

Also, if you are soft claiming PR this early in the day with this amount of pressure it means you are fakeclaiming.

worcej

#1597 Post by worcej » Sat Aug 17, 2019 5:25 pm

damo666 wrote:
Sat Aug 17, 2019 5:24 pm

worcej thinks he's Xorxes who emc thinks is a cat who Chaqa wants to eat and Vecna switches vote to Prof Jamie without explanation.

You're all mad.
No, I am just being obtuse so you think harder about what xorxes has said about me numerous times.

damo666

#1598 Post by damo666 » Sat Aug 17, 2019 5:25 pm

worcej wrote:
Sat Aug 17, 2019 5:23 pm
Vecna wrote:
Sat Aug 17, 2019 5:07 pm
##vote JamietUK
YOU LIED!
I guessed he'd do that. Do you feel betrayed?

Chaqa
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

#1599 Post by Chaqa » Sat Aug 17, 2019 5:26 pm

yuuki wrote:
Sat Aug 17, 2019 5:22 pm
Chaqa wrote:

What sort of information do we get from a xorxes town flip? Besides that you are scum which we already almost know.
You’re hilarious yuuki. Xorx is likely not town and even if he is, we get a ton of information based on who pushed him, who defends him, etc.

damo666

#1600 Post by damo666 » Sat Aug 17, 2019 5:27 pm

worcej wrote:
Sat Aug 17, 2019 5:25 pm
damo666 wrote:
Sat Aug 17, 2019 5:24 pm

You're all mad.
No, I am just being obtuse so you think harder about what xorxes has said about me numerous times.
Are you referring to thinking the oppo of your stated reads?