Mafia 47 - The Sixth Mass Extinction - GAME THREAD [HIDDEN]

If you have a game you want to play on the forum, you can do so here.
Forum rules
This is an area for forum games. Please note that to support mafia games players cannot edit their own posts in this forum. Off Topic threads will be relocated or deleted. Issues taking place in forum games should be dealt with by respective game GMs and escalated to the moderators only if absolutely necessary.
dargorygel
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Re: Mafia 47 - The Sixth Mass Extinction - GAME THREAD [HIDDEN]

#3341 Post by dargorygel » Tue Jul 23, 2019 8:58 pm

Welcome, Tom Bomb!

Vaporwave

#3342 Post by Vaporwave » Tue Jul 23, 2019 8:59 pm

flash, can you explain your vote?

Vaporwave

#3343 Post by Vaporwave » Tue Jul 23, 2019 8:59 pm

worcej, I feel that you've been waiting to vote me for every small thing

also your criticism can be applicable for more people not just me. If people who are confirmed find it hard to participate and lead town into a clear direction, then you're being unjust in expecting that from me.

I've been reasonable and did offer chances in trying to understand your point of view whereas you haven't

which makes me more confident that your sole purpose is to use me as target, without understanding where I come from.

bo_sox48
Site Admin
Site Admin

#3344 Post by bo_sox48 » Tue Jul 23, 2019 9:04 pm

Vaporwave wrote:
Tue Jul 23, 2019 8:51 pm
Ok since bomb no longer plays, I would like to say:

shame on you bomb for creating a twisted, abnormal take on my 'admiration' of Vecna. It's not even admiration, I find him strong town in many games and openly proclaim when I'm confident

For you to mention sexual innuendos regarding me and him it's really vile. He's a father with kids, I know you don't care about what I think, but at least for him, abstain from this sort of mockery. I'm sorry to Vecna on your behalf

Also, you need to stop talking about players from MU, stop involving them with this site. I'm NOT anyone else, you're CONFUSING and mistaking players and you keep insanely repeating this when it's utterly displeasing

/over

I post this after his leaving because I wasn't about to do a back and forth with bomb on non-game related stuff
This post is fake as shit. You are a total jackass for waiting until he’s no longer here to talk things through and as far as I’m concerned you’re looking for nothing but a target on which to maintain your recently overly emotional rampage. Do you actually have a purpose to anything you’ve done recently other than to be pissed at people or can you simply not handle the pressure you’re under?

##VOTE Vapor

worcej

#3345 Post by worcej » Tue Jul 23, 2019 9:04 pm

Vaporwave wrote:
Tue Jul 23, 2019 8:59 pm
worcej, I feel that you've been waiting to vote me for every small thing

also your criticism can be applicable for more people not just me. If people who are confirmed find it hard to participate and lead town into a clear direction, then you're being unjust in expecting that from me.

I've been reasonable and did offer chances in trying to understand your point of view whereas you haven't

which makes me more confident that your sole purpose is to use me as target, without understanding where I come from.
I do apply my same argument I am using on you to others. But no one else claimed the RB in a situation that would make no practical sense for a scum team to actually do. That sets you apart currently.

Vaporwave

#3346 Post by Vaporwave » Tue Jul 23, 2019 9:41 pm

Would you have preferred an argument between me and bomb on thread?

On a non-game issue? I have my right to be fucking offended if I want to and to address it.

I think you're a jackass for using my post as a way to vote me when that post wasn't meant to give insight into this game, but was simply done to rant against bomb constantly annoying me with things that I've asked him to stop

Vaporwave

#3347 Post by Vaporwave » Tue Jul 23, 2019 9:43 pm

your post also seems charged with emotional rampage, bo_sox

and your outrage at my post feels like a fake as shit way to vote for me for no reason

Vaporwave

#3349 Post by Vaporwave » Tue Jul 23, 2019 9:48 pm

Been handling the pressure quite nicely, thank you.

Also, people refuse to think this owl ability through. What if they really have it? Then I'm almost confirmed town

Nobody takes this route of thinking. Also nobody stops for a second to ponder that there was no need for me to become more 'townish' I was fine before claiming this info, a scum rationale would be to be more clear, very few had votes on me prior to this day

Moreover, I got most votes as people were hopping on this 'fakeclaim' thing

xorxes

#3350 Post by xorxes » Tue Jul 23, 2019 10:07 pm

Vaporwave wrote:
Tue Jul 23, 2019 9:48 pm
Been handling the pressure quite nicely, thank you.

Also, people refuse to think this owl ability through. What if they really have it? Then I'm almost confirmed town

Nobody takes this route of thinking. Also nobody stops for a second to ponder that there was no need for me to become more 'townish' I was fine before claiming this info, a scum rationale would be to be more clear, very few had votes on me prior to this day

Moreover, I got most votes as people were hopping on this 'fakeclaim' thing
If you're town, you did the right thing by claiming the roleblock, even if it gets you lynched. It's information that town needs to know.

Do you understand why the roleblock looks so suspect? Because you don't seem to.

There is only one role that scum would have wanted to roleblock N2, and that's the tracker. The only explanations for the roleblock are:

(1) scum think you're the tracker
(2) you are scum
(3) scum were trying to frame you

(1) is highly unlikely, because nobody took what you said about visiting flash seriously. If you were the real Tracker, the last thing you would want to do is announce that you were going to visit someone. You yourself explained that it was a joke as soon as you said it.

If scum were really worried about a Tracker, they would have roleblocked damo. So it looks like they weren't worried about a Tracker, for whatever reason, maybe the tracker is in their fakelist, or maybe they don't have a roleblocker.

(2) seems the most likely. If you don't at least acknowledge that and work from there, I don't think you can convince anyone.

(3) is a possibility, but I think it's a stretch, because sending their roleblocker on a wild goose chase has two risks: they could be tracked, or they could hit the absorber and give them roleblocking ability.

The fourth possibility is that scum are idiots, but I know you don't believe that.

xorxes

#3351 Post by xorxes » Tue Jul 23, 2019 10:19 pm

I still think Jamiet is probably scum. But EP's Powerthief case makes no sense at all. If Jamiet flips Powerthief, EP is probably scum with him and was making an absurd case just so people would dismiss the notion that Jamie is scum.

Vaporwave

#3352 Post by Vaporwave » Tue Jul 23, 2019 10:22 pm

Thanks for explainig this in depth, xorxes

EspressoPatronum

#3353 Post by EspressoPatronum » Tue Jul 23, 2019 10:26 pm

Vaporwave wrote:
Tue Jul 23, 2019 5:55 pm
Espresso is not just town, he's mighty town.

damo remains town, same for xorxes however I'm prepared to be slapped with a surprise of scum!xorx performing one of his best scum games of all time

foodcoats is a strong new entry in my towncore, he's trying to understand everything and doesn't feign interest in topics
Ahh, here comes the scum spew. I was a little worried about your pocketing of me, but this is next level. I guess you've been brewing up this pot of WIFOM since D1, eh?

##vote Vaporwave

bo_sox48
Site Admin
Site Admin

#3354 Post by bo_sox48 » Tue Jul 23, 2019 10:29 pm

Vaporwave wrote:
Tue Jul 23, 2019 9:43 pm
your post also seems charged with emotional rampage, bo_sox

and your outrage at my post feels like a fake as shit way to vote for me for no reason
It’s not fake. It’s funny to see that your reply to being called out for faking something is “no u” though. You were needlessly a total prick toward brainbomb and it’s shitty regardless of how you flip.

But am I contemplating that you being a total prick toward brainbomb at the most opportune time to make a “genuine town rant” that he can’t counter while the pressure is on you is scummy? You bet.

EspressoPatronum

#3355 Post by EspressoPatronum » Tue Jul 23, 2019 10:32 pm

bo_sox48 wrote:
Tue Jul 23, 2019 6:01 pm
EspressoPatronum wrote:
Tue Jul 23, 2019 5:02 pm
The worcej wagon looks fine to me. I don't think Vapor is scum, but my read of him is likely influenced by his hard townread of me.

VOTE## worcej

Assuming I have the correct interpretation of the power thief role, I suggest bo_sox unvote and then vote for worcej again. That would leave Fox and Brain as the first two on the wagon.
Are you trying to clear me from suspicion of being the role thief?
No, I don't want anyone who isn't cleared to be within the first two on a wagon. In the event of a power thief in this game, I want us to make it as difficult as possible for the PT to use their power.

I suppose your compliance could make you look less likely to be PT, but that's not the goal here.

Vaporwave

#3356 Post by Vaporwave » Tue Jul 23, 2019 10:36 pm

My rant doesn't involve you because clearly you can't place yourself in my shoes and understand that what bomb did to me was wrong

and I really want you to stop talking about bomb since we're not concerned with him anymore

as for your vote, you know already it's as weak and as shitty as you are

Vaporwave

#3357 Post by Vaporwave » Tue Jul 23, 2019 10:37 pm

EspressoPatronum wrote:
Tue Jul 23, 2019 10:26 pm
Vaporwave wrote:
Tue Jul 23, 2019 5:55 pm
Espresso is not just town, he's mighty town.

damo remains town, same for xorxes however I'm prepared to be slapped with a surprise of scum!xorx performing one of his best scum games of all time

foodcoats is a strong new entry in my towncore, he's trying to understand everything and doesn't feign interest in topics
Ahh, here comes the scum spew. I was a little worried about your pocketing of me, but this is next level. I guess you've been brewing up this pot of WIFOM since D1, eh?

##vote Vaporwave
Fine, I'll make sure to NEVER compliment or say anything positive about ANY player from now on.

I meant it honestly, it was taken wrongly, as usual

bo_sox48
Site Admin
Site Admin

#3358 Post by bo_sox48 » Tue Jul 23, 2019 10:40 pm

Vaporwave wrote:
Tue Jul 23, 2019 10:36 pm
My rant doesn't involve you because clearly you can't place yourself in my shoes and understand that what bomb did to me was wrong

and I really want you to stop talking about bomb since we're not concerned with him anymore

as for your vote, you know already it's as weak and as shitty as you are
That’s called deflection and that’s scummy too, hey!

bo_sox48
Site Admin
Site Admin

#3359 Post by bo_sox48 » Tue Jul 23, 2019 10:41 pm

EspressoPatronum wrote:
Tue Jul 23, 2019 10:32 pm
bo_sox48 wrote:
EspressoPatronum wrote:
The worcej wagon looks fine to me. I don't think Vapor is scum, but my read of him is likely influenced by his hard townread of me.

VOTE## worcej

Assuming I have the correct interpretation of the power thief role, I suggest bo_sox unvote and then vote for worcej again. That would leave Fox and Brain as the first two on the wagon.
No, I don't want anyone who isn't cleared to be within the first two on a wagon. In the event of a power thief in this game, I want us to make it as difficult as possible for the PT to use their power.

I suppose your compliance could make you look less likely to be PT, but that's not the goal here.
I still don’t understand this. You want two clears to be the first people to vote on any wagon?

xorxes

#3360 Post by xorxes » Tue Jul 23, 2019 10:45 pm

EspressoPatronum wrote:
Tue Jul 23, 2019 10:32 pm
bo_sox48 wrote:
EspressoPatronum wrote:

VOTE## worcej

Why do you care so much if the Power Thief uses their power? Which Power are you concerned that they might steal? Town doesn't have any powers left that could be of much interest to scum, as far as I can tell. Only Tracker might be minimally useful to them, but nothing else.