Mafia 47 - The Sixth Mass Extinction - GAME THREAD [HIDDEN]

If you have a game you want to play on the forum, you can do so here.
Forum rules
This is an area for forum games. Please note that to support mafia games players cannot edit their own posts in this forum. Off Topic threads will be relocated or deleted. Issues taking place in forum games should be dealt with by respective game GMs and escalated to the moderators only if absolutely necessary.
Vaporwave

Re: Mafia 47 - The Sixth Mass Extinction - GAME THREAD [HIDDEN]

#3301 Post by Vaporwave » Tue Jul 23, 2019 7:06 pm

Would like to comment on some of you, more for myself than for others, also you will see my tinfoils

Percy - town (although I'm prepared, dear Percival, I'm ready for you to be scum who was coached into vomiting your fakeclaim early)

Chaqa - dear Chaqa, I've liked all your posts without townleaning you, when you gave us your lover role, it also felt a bit of a fakeclaim, as much as I have you as townlean, there is a doubt in my head concerning your claim.

Hosuke and Foxy were proven masons and we all love them

foodcoats - I think foodcoats has been trying to make people explain their stances, he's questioning from a perspective of someone that doesn't have an entirety of a picture. I townlean food strongly and there's no tinfoil

Jamie - I'm sure that Jamiebear is town based on tone alone, he also bring up interesting reasons for his cases. No tinfoil, Jambo is no scumbo

Espresso - I've recognised how EP pocketed me through his style, it's not him townleaning me, I just see Espresso as valuable for some reason, I can't attach a negative sticker to value so that's why he's town. I'm prepared to be disappointed by a different reality when it comes to EP

bozo - I've just given a reply to him. Scumlean

dargo - man, dargo is a teddy, offered a few believable derps and I totally bought into that. My tinfoil is him faking stuff, but dargo could be town after all

xorxes - it's him and Percy that I'm concerned about. I'm scared to be deceived by both of these guys, xorxes has a casual style in posting that makes you trust him, Percy has his claim..they are my towns...but but

worcej - I've given a pass to worcej for his dramatism D1 because it reminded me of dramatic worcej vs damo from a past game where worcej exploded on thread and was town, however, there's nothing too townie about worcej's doings, he's accusing me of not keeping up with my leans and that's not an acceptable reason, reads change! and he knows it, he nitpicked my changes however he's conveniently ignoring how I was stable for many people throughout this entire game. Scumlean

flash - no townie points to flash from me, strongarm in revealing my role, this might be an aggressive scum or a prickly townie.

bo_sox - when he quoted a post of mine and made a very unique statement, that's when it made me consider town bo_sox

Vaporwave

#3302 Post by Vaporwave » Tue Jul 23, 2019 7:07 pm

Concise categories:

Strong town (no tinfoil)
foodcoats
Jamie

Town (waffling a bit and thinking I might be deceived)
Percy
Chaqa
xorxes
Espresso

Somewhere in between town and scum
dargo
flash

Scum
bozo
worcej

foodcoats

#3303 Post by foodcoats » Tue Jul 23, 2019 7:09 pm

Jamiet99uk wrote:
Tue Jul 23, 2019 7:03 pm
Oh man look! There's a dude with the username "Chaqa" browsing the forum now! What a cool coincidence! Maybe he'd like to play this game sometime.
It's impossible, Chaqa is playing soccer and sleeping right now.

Jamiet99uk

#3304 Post by Jamiet99uk » Tue Jul 23, 2019 7:12 pm

foodcoats wrote:
Tue Jul 23, 2019 7:09 pm
Jamiet99uk wrote:
Tue Jul 23, 2019 7:03 pm
Oh man look! There's a dude with the username "Chaqa" browsing the forum now! What a cool coincidence! Maybe he'd like to play this game sometime.
It's impossible, Chaqa is playing soccer and sleeping right now.
Both at once?

worcej

#3305 Post by worcej » Tue Jul 23, 2019 7:22 pm

Vaporwave wrote:
Tue Jul 23, 2019 7:06 pm
worcej - I've given a pass to worcej for his dramatism D1 because it reminded me of dramatic worcej vs damo from a past game where worcej exploded on thread and was town, however, there's nothing too townie about worcej's doings, he's accusing me of not keeping up with my leans and that's not an acceptable reason, reads change! and he knows it, he nitpicked my changes however he's conveniently ignoring how I was stable for many people throughout this entire game. Scumlean
It isn’t a problem that your reads are changing. It is how quickly they change, how little actual evidence/reasoning behind your read change exists.

Being scum is hard because you have to falsify reads constantly. An easy out to this is to continue to move them and constantly use POE as your excuse, which is what you are doing. You also have said several times people are playing good, making it difficult for you to keep your reads.

You reek of falsification. That is only something scum should be doing.

worcej

#3306 Post by worcej » Tue Jul 23, 2019 7:23 pm

If I wasnt on my cell, I would go through the bot and post all your reads so far this game vapor. They are all over the map.

worcej

#3308 Post by worcej » Tue Jul 23, 2019 7:34 pm

brainbomb wrote:
Tue Jul 23, 2019 7:28 pm
##Vote xorxes
Come back to posting bb. I am trying to hunt and your disengaged behavior saddens me.

damo666

#3309 Post by damo666 » Tue Jul 23, 2019 7:39 pm

What you doing brain?

Chaqa
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

#3310 Post by Chaqa » Tue Jul 23, 2019 7:43 pm

Damn you guys post a lot. I just finished getting caught up, and I don’t really have anything new to offer right now besides being glad Fox and Hosuke sorted out their town clear status and reiterating i am voting in the scum group I provided on Night 2.

Foxcastle

#3311 Post by Foxcastle » Tue Jul 23, 2019 7:52 pm

worcej wrote:
Tue Jul 23, 2019 7:34 pm
brainbomb wrote:
##Vote xorxes
Come back to posting bb. I am trying to hunt and your disengaged behavior saddens me.
I don't think you're trying to hunt. I can't see where you've been trying to hunt the whole game.

worcej

#3312 Post by worcej » Tue Jul 23, 2019 7:58 pm

Foxcastle wrote:
Tue Jul 23, 2019 7:52 pm
worcej wrote:
Tue Jul 23, 2019 7:34 pm
brainbomb wrote:
##Vote xorxes
I don't think you're trying to hunt. I can't see where you've been trying to hunt the whole game.
Your opinion is noted by the vote you placed on me.

worcej

#3313 Post by worcej » Tue Jul 23, 2019 8:01 pm

Reminder: Fox, I already told you there is nothing I can say or do to change your mind. You won’t believe me regardless.

Foxcastle

#3314 Post by Foxcastle » Tue Jul 23, 2019 8:03 pm

worcej wrote:
Tue Jul 23, 2019 8:01 pm
Reminder: Fox, I already told you there is nothing I can say or do to change your mind. You won’t believe me regardless.
Oh. I'm sorry, you thought I was talking to you.

No, I'm encouraging everyone else to do their due diligence and then vote you.

Foxcastle

#3315 Post by Foxcastle » Tue Jul 23, 2019 8:05 pm

worcej wrote:
Also, your entire response to me has been scummy. Accusing me of tunneling. Promising me I'll regret it if I get you lynched (by trying some emotional manipulation tied to M46?). And now trying to paint me as irrational.

worcej

#3316 Post by worcej » Tue Jul 23, 2019 8:07 pm

Foxcastle wrote:
Tue Jul 23, 2019 8:03 pm
worcej wrote:

I cannot wait for your ‘Opps!’ post once I flip.

Actually, I bet you will just say I played bad and was just sooo scummy so it was my own fault.

Foxcastle

#3317 Post by Foxcastle » Tue Jul 23, 2019 8:10 pm

worcej wrote:
Tue Jul 23, 2019 8:07 pm
Foxcastle wrote:
worcej wrote:

Actually, I bet you will just say I played bad and was just sooo scummy so it was my own fault.
Possibly. I've certainly been wrong about people before, up to and including mislynching them. If you're innocent, you certainly won't be the last.

But this is also the least helpful way to respond to your wagon. So yeah, it might be your own fault.

worcej

#3318 Post by worcej » Tue Jul 23, 2019 8:12 pm

Foxcastle wrote:
Tue Jul 23, 2019 8:05 pm
worcej wrote:
Also, your entire response to me has been scummy. Accusing me of tunneling. Promising me I'll regret it if I get you lynched (by trying some emotional manipulation tied to M46?). And now trying to paint me as irrational.
It’s only scummy because I am trying to tell you you’re wrong and you wont listen and are just saying I am scummy. You are wrong on your read on me. Simple fact that you will see if I flip. I want you to learn from it, but you haven’t been learning when you have been wrong.

Go beyond just being offended by me saying your bad:
What have I done that has scummy motivation this game?
What have I pushed that is scummy?

Being an asshole like I am is not scummy btw, it’s just rude.

worcej

#3319 Post by worcej » Tue Jul 23, 2019 8:13 pm

Foxcastle wrote:
Tue Jul 23, 2019 8:10 pm
worcej wrote:
Tue Jul 23, 2019 8:07 pm
Foxcastle wrote:

Possibly. I've certainly been wrong about people before, up to and including mislynching them. If you're innocent, you certainly won't be the last.

But this is also the least helpful way to respond to your wagon. So yeah, it might be your own fault.
I responded to each of your questions and you either ignored the response or dismissed it.

What more do you want from me? Clearly it doesn’t matter what I say if you don’t believe anything I am doing.

Foxcastle

#3320 Post by Foxcastle » Tue Jul 23, 2019 8:15 pm

worcej wrote:
Tue Jul 23, 2019 8:12 pm
Foxcastle wrote:
Tue Jul 23, 2019 8:05 pm
worcej wrote:
It’s only scummy because I am trying to tell you you’re wrong and you wont listen and are just saying I am scummy. You are wrong on your read on me. Simple fact that you will see if I flip. I want you to learn from it, but you haven’t been learning when you have been wrong.

Go beyond just being offended by me saying your bad:
What have I done that has scummy motivation this game?
What have I pushed that is scummy?

Being an asshole like I am is not scummy btw, it’s just rude.
You need to do better than assertions that you are not scum. If that's all it took, we'd never lynch anyone.

And I'm not offended by you criticizing my play. I cannot imagine how you would think I am offended, unless you are totally misreading my tone. I think you're scum and trying to provoke me.