Mafia 46 - Ace Attorney - GAME THREAD

If you have a game you want to play on the forum, you can do so here.
Forum rules
This is an area for forum games. Please note that to support mafia games players cannot edit their own posts in this forum. Off Topic threads will be relocated or deleted. Issues taking place in forum games should be dealt with by respective game GMs and escalated to the moderators only if absolutely necessary.
yavuzovic

Re: Mafia 46 - Ace Attorney - GAME THREAD

#6801 Post by yavuzovic » Mon Jun 24, 2019 1:48 pm

I'm going to be a little absent today but seems like we have already chosen the lynch and I'm fine with et. I can try to be here at EOD but can't assure you. Instead I can try to come before it.

Foxcastle

#6802 Post by Foxcastle » Mon Jun 24, 2019 2:09 pm

et wrote:
Sat Jun 22, 2019 12:45 am
I reread ND's Day2 now.
He pushed Chippe heavily at first.
After judge choose EP and me, ND started pushing me.
I think, he targeted me after judge's choice.
There were no preparation.
This is accurate, but also, it's not like ND is going to come out swinging against et, since he has to make it look like he came to that conclusion naturally. At this point, I'm not even sure ND would want to push et heavily (he could be NK'd later), but the judge was a good opportunity for ND to use this knowledge to get some towncred (if et flipped). When et didn't flip, it would have looked too suspicious for et to have died, so ND had to hold off, but still pursue his read.

In ND's favor against et's comment here, once the judge vote was called, there's very little uncertainty in ND's reads. I think the judge forced ND's hand, and that's why you don't see him pushing et before that.

Foxcastle

#6803 Post by Foxcastle » Mon Jun 24, 2019 2:13 pm

Percy Williams wrote:
Sat Jun 22, 2019 4:16 am
Squigs44 wrote:
Fri Jun 21, 2019 5:32 pm
What is Percy doing voting for et and then dipping?
I'm writing this before seeing any result, so It's untainted. Et was a common thread in people's scum teams and then just wasn't at some point. I voted for him because nothing he had done seemed overwhelmingly Town, and I townread Foxcastle. I was dipping, because I was going to be unable to access any internet for the rest of the phase, not long enough to need any replacements, but I didn't want anyone to think I could be around to switch my vote because of any new evidence that came up.
I had talked a lot about Percy and ND being weird at each other as a possible scum relationship. I wonder if it was the opposite, that Percy was trying to accomplish something with ND because ND was targeting his scummate...

yavuzovic

#6804 Post by yavuzovic » Mon Jun 24, 2019 2:27 pm

I don't townread Foxcastle anymore.
Foxcastle wrote:
Mon Jun 24, 2019 2:09 pm
et wrote:
I reread ND's Day2 now.
This is accurate, but also, it's not like ND is going to come out swinging against et, since he has to make it look like he came to that conclusion naturally. At this point, I'm not even sure ND would want to push et heavily (he could be NK'd later), but the judge was a good opportunity for ND to use this knowledge to get some towncred (if et flipped). When et didn't flip, it would have looked too suspicious for et to have died, so ND had to hold off, but still pursue his read.

In ND's favor against et's comment here, once the judge vote was called, there's very little uncertainty in ND's reads. I think the judge forced ND's hand, and that's why you don't see him pushing et before that.
Like, he is willing to bus his scummate et, but he also wants to target someone else at the same time. I can't point to a certain expression as scummy, but this feeling is coming and I trust my feelings.

et

#6805 Post by et » Mon Jun 24, 2019 2:45 pm

Foxcastle wrote:
et wrote:
I reread ND's Day2 now.

But, BA pushing PR is dangerous.
If I were reporter, I could catch him soon.
If I were innocent child, I might lynch him.

et

#6806 Post by et » Mon Jun 24, 2019 2:46 pm

yavuzovic wrote:
Mon Jun 24, 2019 2:27 pm
Foxcastle wrote:
et wrote:
I reread ND's Day2 now.

Like, he is willing to bus his scummate et, but he also wants to target someone else at the same time. I can't point to a certain expression as scummy, but this feeling is coming and I trust my feelings.
Who do you think Fox's target?
ND is dead BA.

et

#6807 Post by et » Mon Jun 24, 2019 3:02 pm

@yav
This is big game.
There were much sequence of events.
I know this thread is too huge to catch up.
I understand you follow others and vote me.
But, I recommend you to wait Squigs report before read others.
Though I am being worried that this game ends before report.

Percy Williams

#6808 Post by Percy Williams » Mon Jun 24, 2019 3:07 pm

Foxcastle wrote:
et wrote:
I reread ND's Day2 now.

I know for sure that the innocent child and Reporter hadn't been claimed yet, so that PR info didn't mean ET was certain Mafia day 2.

Foxcastle

#6809 Post by Foxcastle » Mon Jun 24, 2019 3:15 pm

Percy Williams wrote:
Mon Jun 24, 2019 3:07 pm
Foxcastle wrote:
et wrote:
I reread ND's Day2 now.

I know for sure that the innocent child and Reporter hadn't been claimed yet, so that PR info didn't mean ET was certain Mafia day 2.
I don't think that change the BA's calculation to push et. If he found the innocent child, the innocent child would have claimed before lynching, which helps inform the BA's assassination target and means that the mafia would be less likely to target him with the NK and figure out who he is. If the BA is the reporter, also good for a mislynch, since the reporter could potentially expose that the BA wasn't home. And if et was a scum PR, the BA wants to clear them out, too.

So I think it still makes sense for ND to push et after the judge vote is called.

Jamiet99uk

#6810 Post by Jamiet99uk » Mon Jun 24, 2019 3:28 pm

GM NOTE

Vote is unchanged. 3 hours and 32 minutes are left.

et

#6811 Post by et » Mon Jun 24, 2019 3:32 pm

Foxcastle wrote:
Mon Jun 24, 2019 3:15 pm
Percy Williams wrote:
Mon Jun 24, 2019 3:07 pm
Foxcastle wrote:

I don't think that change the BA's calculation to push et. If he found the innocent child, the innocent child would have claimed before lynching, which helps inform the BA's assassination target and means that the mafia would be less likely to target him with the NK and figure out who he is. If the BA is the reporter, also good for a mislynch, since the reporter could potentially expose that the BA wasn't home. And if et was a scum PR, the BA wants to clear them out, too.

So I think it still makes sense for ND to push et after the judge vote is called.
Then, how about Day3,4?
There was innocent child remaining by EOD4.

et

#6812 Post by et » Mon Jun 24, 2019 3:35 pm

And I think I was hard to lynch at Day3,4.

connorcompton

#6813 Post by connorcompton » Mon Jun 24, 2019 3:53 pm

et wrote:
Mon Jun 24, 2019 11:20 am
1.Connor
He thought Mafia killed Chippe and rb'ed ND. Firstly he said ND is BA or Town, afterward voted ND because he come to think ND is BA.
And he wanted to lynch Mafia rather than BA.
I'd like to point out that while I did think killing Mafia was more useful than killing BA, I valued not killing town very highly, and I put the odds of ND being town below the odds of Foxcastle being town, I don't think my actions were inconsistent.

et

#6814 Post by et » Mon Jun 24, 2019 3:58 pm

connorcompton wrote:
Mon Jun 24, 2019 3:53 pm
et wrote:
Mon Jun 24, 2019 11:20 am
1.Connor
He thought Mafia killed Chippe and rb'ed ND. Firstly he said ND is BA or Town, afterward voted ND because he come to think ND is BA.
And he wanted to lynch Mafia rather than BA.
I'd like to point out that while I did think killing Mafia was more useful than killing BA, I valued not killing town very highly, and I put the odds of ND being town below the odds of Foxcastle being town, I don't think my actions were inconsistent.
Thanks. So, I wrote 'rather than'. I don't say your action were inconsistent.

yavuzovic

#6815 Post by yavuzovic » Mon Jun 24, 2019 5:03 pm

et wrote:
Mon Jun 24, 2019 2:46 pm
yavuzovic wrote:
Foxcastle wrote:

ND is dead BA.
Not a specific person, anyone, he's trying to save you!

yavuzovic

#6816 Post by yavuzovic » Mon Jun 24, 2019 5:06 pm

When ND confessed and accused et, was there much time remained?
Is it possible he was trying to save himself - maybe accusing any player that can be town as well as mafia. I think he is scum, but don't find et scummy at all.

et

#6817 Post by et » Mon Jun 24, 2019 5:14 pm

Do you all have any reason of scumreading on me other than ND's claim?
And if you think I am Mafia, why don't you talk about my partner?
Not to tell Mafia information?
If I were mafia, you won't talk about last one at Night7?
If you believe I am Mafia, what is difference?

et

#6818 Post by et » Mon Jun 24, 2019 5:16 pm

yavuzovic wrote:
Mon Jun 24, 2019 5:06 pm
When ND confessed and accused et, was there much time remained?
Is it possible he was trying to save himself - maybe accusing any player that can be town as well as mafia. I think he is scum, but don't find et scummy at all.
No. Already ND's lynch was certainly.

et

#6819 Post by et » Mon Jun 24, 2019 5:17 pm

yavuzovic wrote:
Mon Jun 24, 2019 5:03 pm
et wrote:
Mon Jun 24, 2019 2:46 pm
yavuzovic wrote:
ND is dead BA.
Not a specific person, anyone, he's trying to save you!
OK. I don't feel so, but I understand you felt so.

yavuzovic

#6820 Post by yavuzovic » Mon Jun 24, 2019 5:18 pm

I say scum is with us on et and decide to jump off. Let's see LyLo
##vote no-lynch