Mafia 46 - Ace Attorney - GAME THREAD

If you have a game you want to play on the forum, you can do so here.
Forum rules
This is an area for forum games. Please note that to support mafia games players cannot edit their own posts in this forum. Off Topic threads will be relocated or deleted. Issues taking place in forum games should be dealt with by respective game GMs and escalated to the moderators only if absolutely necessary.
Squigs44
Developer
Developer

Re: Mafia 46 - Ace Attorney - GAME THREAD

#6121 Post by Squigs44 » Sun Jun 16, 2019 4:12 am

ND wrote:
Sun Jun 16, 2019 4:02 am
And I don't really understand what he's talking about with my interactions with Xorxes. I voted the f***er. It's just stupid. An exercise in making a square peg fit in a round hole. I've seen it before you can't fix stupid and unfortunately I do townread Squigs heavily. So idk, it is what it is I guess.
10 people voted for Xorxes, including scum Balki.
But you spent the day voting Balki, then Fox, then an unvote, then et, then:
ND wrote:
Tue Jun 11, 2019 5:28 pm
I will reluctantly ##vote xorxes
Previous to that you were giving him very hedgy slight scum reads.

Side note: Just realized ND was voting for Fox on that day which gives me pause.

ND

#6122 Post by ND » Sun Jun 16, 2019 4:13 am

Yeah I wanted to lynch ET because I heavily scumread him you f*ing moron. I was clear about that.

ND

#6123 Post by ND » Sun Jun 16, 2019 4:14 am

i've been very clear about that for a very long time. Do you know how to read idiot?

FlaviusAetius

#6124 Post by FlaviusAetius » Sun Jun 16, 2019 4:38 am

Foxcastle wrote:
Sun Jun 16, 2019 3:40 am
What a monument to his enormous idiocy Flavius is building :eyeroll:
So guys, I suspect him a little, and he goes whack on me
I then suspect him a lot, and he just ignores me
I then ask questions, he ignores
I build a good case on him, he ignores
Ignores, states does not explain, FoxCastle in a nut shell

et

#6125 Post by et » Sun Jun 16, 2019 4:39 am

Squigs44 wrote:
Sun Jun 16, 2019 4:12 am
ND wrote:
And I don't really understand what he's talking about with my interactions with Xorxes. I voted the f***er. It's just stupid. An exercise in making a square peg fit in a round hole. I've seen it before you can't fix stupid and unfortunately I do townread Squigs heavily. So idk, it is what it is I guess.
ND wrote:

Side note: Just realized ND was voting for Fox on that day which gives me pause.
That's why I thought Fox/ND.
But there were other mafia's, so I thought I can't say Fox/ND by that.
I am worried more about ND requested judge to choose damo, Fox, and me Day4.
So, I will reread Fox afterward.

FlaviusAetius

#6126 Post by FlaviusAetius » Sun Jun 16, 2019 4:40 am

ChippeRock wrote:
Sun Jun 16, 2019 3:47 am
Okay, I don't like this early full wagon on damo.

Though I can't understand damo's actions - he's probably scum, but perhaps he's idiot town - but either damo's scum buddies are completely bussing him or damo is legitimately town.

But I want to find out which of those it is, and while I think damo is the scummiest out of everyone, having such a lopsided early vote isn't going to bring us any information from the votes and vote flips.

So, for now, I will ##VOTE connorcompton. We'll see what happens, but competitive wagons brings town more information than an easy wagon.
Dude we've exhausted this conversation for a few days now, when it comes to damo v connor, its damo 100%
Now in my opinion I think we should just let the BA get an easy kill on damo, but I dont see much movement, if someone is willing to join FoxCastle with me, lets make it happen

FlaviusAetius

#6127 Post by FlaviusAetius » Sun Jun 16, 2019 4:41 am

ChippeRock wrote:
Sun Jun 16, 2019 3:49 am
ChippeRock wrote:

Though I can't understand damo's actions - he's probably scum, but perhaps he's idiot town - but either damo's scum buddies are completely bussing him or damo is legitimately town.

But I want to find out which of those it is, and while I think damo is the scummiest out of everyone, having such a lopsided early vote isn't going to bring us any information from the votes and vote flips.

So, for now, I will ##VOTE connorcompton. We'll see what happens, but competitive wagons brings town more information than an easy wagon.
Additionally, people aren't posting at the same rates they typically do when there isn't such an easy wagon - hopefully people will start talking so that god damn Flav isn't the one making 40% of the posts today...
Literally why do you now not like me, what have I ever done so wrong to you guys. Im just trying to help and solve, you of all people should understand that Chippie

ND

#6128 Post by ND » Sun Jun 16, 2019 4:46 am

et wrote:
Sun Jun 16, 2019 4:39 am
Squigs44 wrote:
ND wrote:
ND wrote:

Yeah if judge listened to me and put et or damo up we would have most likely hit scum.

ND

#6129 Post by ND » Sun Jun 16, 2019 4:49 am

Flav, I'll take another look at Fox but I'm voting damo today.

Even thu we just spent all day on that I'll look over it all again.

ND

#6130 Post by ND » Sun Jun 16, 2019 4:50 am

I'm going to bed now.

et

#6131 Post by et » Sun Jun 16, 2019 4:51 am

ND wrote:
Sun Jun 16, 2019 4:46 am
et wrote:
Sun Jun 16, 2019 4:39 am
Squigs44 wrote:

Yeah if judge listened to me and put et or damo up we would have most likely hit scum.
That's true.

Squigs44
Developer
Developer

#6132 Post by Squigs44 » Sun Jun 16, 2019 5:01 am

ND wrote:
Sun Jun 16, 2019 4:14 am
i've been very clear about that for a very long time. Do you know how to read idiot?
Yes I understand you wanted to kill et, I get that. It's not your read of et that has me scumreading you, it was your reads of Xorxes. Hedgy and always a "I'll look at him later" attitude, right up until he was the leading wagon and it was fairly certain that he was going to be lynched, and then you hopped on.

connorcompton

#6133 Post by connorcompton » Sun Jun 16, 2019 5:45 am

ChippeRock wrote:
Sat Jun 15, 2019 11:12 pm
Three comments:

1) The fact that the BA killed peterlund over damo/connor indicates to me that one of those two is the BA. Damo is acting too scummy - and he should know better than that, so I think perhaps they're both scum, I dunno. One of damo/connor has to be scum - unless somebody can offer an explanation for why a townie fake claimed RB (still can't think of an explanation on why somebody fake RB in the first place).

2) I guess Mafia must of thought Neph was more useful to town than Durga - since they were both confirmed, it was only a matter of choosing who was more useful to town.

3) Mafia not roleblocking one of damo/connor is interesting - why wouldn't they suspect that whichever of those two who they didn't roleblock was the BA? This supports my theory that both connor & damo are scum.
For 3:
If one of us is mafia, and the other is town that was roleblocked, then Mafia knows that neither of us are BA, so wouldn't roleblock us.

In short, one of us is scum.

connorcompton

#6134 Post by connorcompton » Sun Jun 16, 2019 5:46 am

damo666 wrote:
Sat Jun 15, 2019 11:20 pm
ChippeRock wrote:
Three comments:

1) The fact that the BA killed peterlund over damo/connor indicates to me that one of those two is the BA. Damo is acting too scummy - and he should know better than that, so I think perhaps they're both scum, I dunno. One of damo/connor has to be scum - unless somebody can offer an explanation for why a townie fake claimed RB (still can't think of an explanation on why somebody fake RB in the first place).

2) I guess Mafia must of thought Neph was more useful to town than Durga - since they were both confirmed, it was only a matter of choosing who was more useful to town.

3) Mafia not roleblocking one of damo/connor is interesting - why wouldn't they suspect that whichever of those two who they didn't roleblock was the BA? This supports my theory that both connor & damo are scum.
On the one hand you say one of must be BA on the other we might be both scum. Make your mind up.

If it helps I can confirm it's not scum scum
And I agree with damo?

ChippeRock

#6135 Post by ChippeRock » Sun Jun 16, 2019 5:48 am

connorcompton wrote:
Sun Jun 16, 2019 5:45 am
ChippeRock wrote:
Three comments:

For 3:
If one of us is mafia, and the other is town that was roleblocked, then Mafia knows that neither of us are BA, so wouldn't roleblock us.

I certainly agree - I just don't understand fake claiming RB knowing town was RBed. Perhaps they thought a lurker wouldn't respond in time?

connorcompton

#6136 Post by connorcompton » Sun Jun 16, 2019 6:00 am

FlaviusAetius wrote:
Sun Jun 16, 2019 2:19 am
ChippeRock wrote:
Fri Jun 14, 2019 10:10 pm
Durga wrote:
Fri Jun 14, 2019 9:52 pm

This is very anti town Chippe. Why are you being so anti town. :( Connor isn't even scummy. We won't clear him but you need to scum read him before you propose something so ludacris
Connor is a lurker, so he has no major scum signals he's setting off - you just can't read lurkers.

The main point of my reasoning wasn't because I dislike connor, it's that more people think damo is more scummy than connor.

If damo is NKed and he flips scum, than people will just assume that this "clears" connor - when it could in fact be that both are scum.

If connor is NKed, and he flips scum, than people are much less inclined to think that this "clears" damo - meaning if damo is scum, he is less likely to get away with being "cleared" because people will be more objective about whether or not connor's NK clears damo or not.

Otherwise, if one is town and the other is scum, than NKing one or the other has no impact, because if the one NKed flips town, than it's obvious the other is scum.

It's a better move to catch them both if they're both scum.
I already told you my response to this, if connor and damo are both scum and claimed RB, why in the heck wouldnt a third person right now be claiming they also got RBed, it. makes. no. sense.
The argument is that Mafia didn't roleblock anyone and got scum to fake claim, but one of us didn't get the memo as to who.

connorcompton

#6137 Post by connorcompton » Sun Jun 16, 2019 6:16 am

FlaviusAetius wrote:
Sun Jun 16, 2019 4:40 am
ChippeRock wrote:

Dude we've exhausted this conversation for a few days now, when it comes to damo v connor, its damo 100%
Now in my opinion I think we should just let the BA get an easy kill on damo, but I dont see much movement, if someone is willing to join FoxCastle with me, lets make it happen
We thought it was an easy kill, then they killed Peter. I wouldn't mind lynching Fox, but I wouldn't be sad if everyone stayed on damo though.

connorcompton

#6138 Post by connorcompton » Sun Jun 16, 2019 6:18 am

ChippeRock wrote:
Sun Jun 16, 2019 5:48 am
connorcompton wrote:
Sun Jun 16, 2019 5:45 am
ChippeRock wrote:
Three comments:

For 3:

I certainly agree - I just don't understand fake claiming RB knowing town was RBed. Perhaps they thought a lurker wouldn't respond in time?
That's why I assume they did it.
I certainly wasn't very active the day before, it's easy to imagine them imagining me failing to claim.

Percy Williams

#6139 Post by Percy Williams » Sun Jun 16, 2019 6:51 am

FlaviusAetius wrote:
Sun Jun 16, 2019 3:05 am
Percy comes on to mock me then he leaves, oh my god
I was on for about 5 minutes, and that was all I had time for.

Percy Williams

#6140 Post by Percy Williams » Sun Jun 16, 2019 7:04 am

@Flavius, I'm going to make this one post, because I finally understand how people feel about chippe, and how the ND Durga thing is.

1. My "statistically unlikely" comment was tongue in cheek, it's my kind of humour, but got lost in text translation.

2. Please stop saying everyone who is dead town scum read Fox. I posted proving that only 4/9 dead town scum read fox. If you come to a different conclusion, please show where these players are scum reading Fox, or stop using that as your main push on him being scum.

3.If you want to scum read me, you must explain A) why Xorxes bussed me continuously from almost the beginning. B) why I voted Xorxes before the wagon on him started C) why my roleblock claim is an unchallenged fake claim.

4. And this one is less important, but can you put quotes around what you're quoting? I almost got mad at you for things another player said. If you want to Quote without finding the source text just put

Code: Select all

[Quote] TEXT [/Quote]
And it puts quotation marks around it.