Mafia 42 - Space Ghost Coast to Coast - OFFICIAL GAME THREAD

If you have a game you want to play on the forum, you can do so here.
Forum rules
This is an area for forum games. Please note that to support mafia games players cannot edit their own posts in this forum. Off Topic threads will be relocated or deleted. Issues taking place in forum games should be dealt with by respective game GMs and escalated to the moderators only if absolutely necessary.
Nephthys

Re: Mafia 42 - Space Ghost Coast to Coast - OFFICIAL GAME THREAD

#3661 Post by Nephthys » Tue Feb 12, 2019 7:23 pm

DoubtingThomas wrote:
Tue Feb 05, 2019 5:32 pm
-snip-

no, i think that is in scum brain's range

i scummed with brain before and he was just trolling and calling out the scum team out loud (including himself)

i town read brainbomb regardless of that rn tho
DoubtingThomas wrote:
Tue Feb 05, 2019 5:57 pm
is it funny Jamie is scum reading brainbomb but then also thinks LordQuas who 0 posted is in the same mafia team as Brainbomb who brainbomb pushed like out of nowhere which mafis would never do as a taem?
These posts are less than a page apart. The first one indicates that brain would certainly push a 0 post scum buddy while the second adamantly states he wouldn't...

Also,
DoubtingThomas wrote:
Tue Feb 05, 2019 5:35 pm
Jamie when you are playing a game of mafia there are more players than Brainbomb

your whole game cannot resonate around Brainbomb

You can't vote moscow for thinking he is team with Brainbomb

It is bad both as town and scum because as town you are not solving and considering other slots. as scum you are just tunneling on a single player every game (which you have been in every game I've seen you) and cannot interact with other players besides Brainbomb

please attempt to solve other slots
coaching? This was pretty early in D1.

DoubtingThomas wrote:
Wed Feb 06, 2019 12:56 am
-snip-
No, I am not going to and it's not even necessary for me to explain every single read I find scummy

they are objective at best and can be very wrong. all i need to do is express what i feel and if i come up with some conclusive answer I can show it and slam dunk a scum

but for now i am not gonna teeter with asinine and useless questions because then jamie is probably gonna come in ask another dumb question and it will just be an endless train of dumb questions and umb answers and just clog the thread up
I really dislike this. As town, throwing out all ideas is useful as it may help others to see information they've missed or see new viewpoints. NAI though I guess...
DoubtingThomas wrote:
Thu Feb 07, 2019 11:47 pm
would wolf!jamie claim a useless "not roleblocked"

i dont think he has the fun/creativity in him as a wolf to do that
Defense?

Overall there is a distinct lack of original content which, although he says he doesn't do, really doesn't sit well with me. It's literally the most anti-town move possible. It gives you a free pass to vote people for no reason which obviously is the most scummy thing possible.

Nephthys

#3662 Post by Nephthys » Tue Feb 12, 2019 7:25 pm

Vaporwave wrote:
Tue Feb 12, 2019 7:19 pm
feeling sick, won't make it for EOD

ate curry rice and it created gremlins in my stomach

okay with my vote, haven't caught on recent post :sick:
If you aren't gonna be on for EOD perhaps join an actual wagon? You've been off wagon both days so far so it would be nice for you to make a decision that actually influences the game at some point.

Vaporwave

#3663 Post by Vaporwave » Tue Feb 12, 2019 7:27 pm

Nephthys wrote:
Tue Feb 12, 2019 7:25 pm
Vaporwave wrote:
Tue Feb 12, 2019 7:19 pm
feeling sick, won't make it for EOD

ate curry rice and it created gremlins in my stomach

okay with my vote, haven't caught on recent post :sick:
If you aren't gonna be on for EOD perhaps join an actual wagon? You've been off wagon both days so far so it would be nice for you to make a decision that actually influences the game at some point.
##vote thamrick

50 confidence on a scam flip + bombadil's sheep

ghug
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

#3664 Post by ghug » Tue Feb 12, 2019 7:28 pm

Nephthys wrote:
Tue Feb 12, 2019 7:23 pm
DoubtingThomas wrote:
-snip-

i scummed with brain before and he was just trolling and calling out the scum team out loud (including himself)

DoubtingThomas wrote:
is it funny Jamie is scum reading brainbomb but then also thinks LordQuas who 0 posted is in the same mafia team as Brainbomb who brainbomb pushed like out of nowhere which mafis would never do as a taem?
These posts are less than a page apart. The first one indicates that brain would certainly push a 0 post scum buddy while the second adamantly states he wouldn't...

Also,
DoubtingThomas wrote:
Jamie when you are playing a game of mafia there are more players than Brainbomb

It is bad both as town and scum because as town you are not solving and considering other slots. as scum you are just tunneling on a single player every game (which you have been in every game I've seen you) and cannot interact with other players besides Brainbomb

DoubtingThomas wrote:
-snip-
No, I am not going to and it's not even necessary for me to explain every single read I find scummy

they are objective at best and can be very wrong. all i need to do is express what i feel and if i come up with some conclusive answer I can show it and slam dunk a scum

but for now i am not gonna teeter with asinine and useless questions because then jamie is probably gonna come in ask another dumb question and it will just be an endless train of dumb questions and umb answers and just clog the thread up
I really dislike this. As town, throwing out all ideas is useful as it may help others to see information they've missed or see new viewpoints. NAI though I guess...
DoubtingThomas wrote:

Defense?

Overall there is a distinct lack of original content which, although he says he doesn't do, really doesn't sit well with me. It's literally the most anti-town move possible. It gives you a free pass to vote people for no reason which obviously is the most scummy thing possible.
This is really awful analysis

ghug
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

#3665 Post by ghug » Tue Feb 12, 2019 7:29 pm

Does literally anyone townread xorxes?

peterlund
Gold Donator
Gold Donator

#3666 Post by peterlund » Tue Feb 12, 2019 7:30 pm

Nephthys wrote:
Tue Feb 12, 2019 6:59 pm
I question how you are able to publish a reads list without reading large parts of the recent thread (30 mins between finding out brain/Jamie died and publishing a full reads list is not enough to read and consider it).
I do not get what you are talking about. I have never published any "read list" so far in this game. Are you mistaking me for some other person in the game perhaps? How is it with your own reading of the thread? This is exactly the reason why I don' like Tham to put you into his town read section...

yavuzovic

#3667 Post by yavuzovic » Tue Feb 12, 2019 7:30 pm

Vaporwave wrote:
Tue Feb 12, 2019 7:20 pm
worcej wrote:
Tue Feb 12, 2019 7:11 pm
GM Note:
HAS REPLACED CrimsonFox.
No, Fox, come back :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
Can I help instead?

Nephthys

#3668 Post by Nephthys » Tue Feb 12, 2019 7:31 pm

peterlund wrote:
Tue Feb 12, 2019 7:30 pm
Nephthys wrote:
I question how you are able to publish a reads list without reading large parts of the recent thread (30 mins between finding out brain/Jamie died and publishing a full reads list is not enough to read and consider it).
I do not get what you are talking about. I have never published any "read list" so far in this game. Are you mistaking me for some other person in the game perhaps? How is it with your own reading of the thread? This is exactly the reason why I don' like Tham to put you into his town read section...
I'm talking about DT lol. If you didn't publish anything then why would I be talking about you?

Nephthys

#3669 Post by Nephthys » Tue Feb 12, 2019 7:32 pm

Nephthys wrote:
Tue Feb 12, 2019 7:31 pm
peterlund wrote:
Tue Feb 12, 2019 7:30 pm
Nephthys wrote:
I'm talking about DT lol. If you didn't publish anything then why would I be talking about you?
Ooooops soz so I totally misquoted, forgive me

Nephthys

#3670 Post by Nephthys » Tue Feb 12, 2019 7:33 pm

@Peter, first paragraph still stands more or less

rdrivera2005
Gold Donator
Gold Donator

#3671 Post by rdrivera2005 » Tue Feb 12, 2019 7:37 pm

ghug wrote:
Tue Feb 12, 2019 7:29 pm
Xorxes was on my null list, I was serious when I said he should be lynched after D4 if he is still alive.

But I really find odd Xorxes saying my votes D2 are bad (which they really are) and but pushing me, like he was waiting too see if anyone else (maybe Dargo, a town who already scumread me) start the wagon. He moved to my scum list. Of course it's a bit biased.

Nephthys

#3672 Post by Nephthys » Tue Feb 12, 2019 7:40 pm

ghug wrote:
Tue Feb 12, 2019 7:29 pm
I don't townread him thats for sure.

peterlund
Gold Donator
Gold Donator

#3673 Post by peterlund » Tue Feb 12, 2019 7:41 pm

worcej wrote:
Tue Feb 12, 2019 7:11 pm
GM Note:
yavuzovic HAS REPLACED CrimsonFox.
It failed since the bot does not like the period sign as part of CFox's name. Remove it and thus get CFox's name corrrectly spelled.

peterlund
Gold Donator
Gold Donator

#3674 Post by peterlund » Tue Feb 12, 2019 7:42 pm

Sorry I intended it to be a pm to worc but I failed...

worcej

#3675 Post by worcej » Tue Feb 12, 2019 7:57 pm

GM Note:
yavuzovic HAS REPLACED CrimsonFox

yavuzovic

#3676 Post by yavuzovic » Tue Feb 12, 2019 7:57 pm

I tried to do some reread but I just walked a long distance and I will have rest early :) I will attend tomorrow - unfortunately missing EoD but I just learned there's an empty place for me and wasn't expecting an EoD.

This vote will be a less serious vote; I haven't read much from this game. But when I look at vote statistics I see MoscowFleet has a lot of vote. In the game I was scum with ND we lynched bo_sox (or ghug) when he was away. I believe it's a scum strategy to vote for people who can't defend themselves. I believe at least 1 scum is on this wagon. I don't know which one to choose, I don't have information, but I will follow the most crowded wagon by ##VOTE thamrick

ghug
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

#3677 Post by ghug » Tue Feb 12, 2019 7:59 pm

yavuzovic wrote:
Tue Feb 12, 2019 7:57 pm
I tried to do some reread but I just walked a long distance and I will have rest early :) I will attend tomorrow - unfortunately missing EoD but I just learned there's an empty place for me and wasn't expecting an EoD.

This vote will be a less serious vote; I haven't read much from this game. But when I look at vote statistics I see MoscowFleet has a lot of vote. In the game I was scum with ND we lynched bo_sox (or ghug) when he was away. I believe it's a scum strategy to vote for people who can't defend themselves. I believe at least 1 scum is on this wagon. I don't know which one to choose, I don't have information, but I will follow the most crowded wagon by ##VOTE thamrick
Yav and tham are probably not scum together.

DoubtingThomas

#3679 Post by DoubtingThomas » Tue Feb 12, 2019 8:10 pm

Nephthys wrote:
Tue Feb 12, 2019 7:23 pm
DoubtingThomas wrote:
-snip-

DoubtingThomas wrote:

I mean. in the second post i am not saying brainbomb does not bus. i am saying why would brainbomb bus a 0 posting teammate early in the game and why would jamie thinking who brainbomb is scum also put lord quas (who is a 0 poster and dindt do shit) as a team? i am pointing out that jamie's logic there was terrible. like jamie was literally scum reading lord qaus because "brainbomb could have bussed there" but like JUST BECAUSE brainbomb busses doesnt make them scum. and it was hard to understand why jamie would scum read lord quas without reading any of his posts

Also,
DoubtingThomas wrote:

DoubtingThomas wrote:
-snip-

DoubtingThomas wrote:

Defense?

everything else is just assumption so i just replied to first point

ghug
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

#3680 Post by ghug » Tue Feb 12, 2019 8:10 pm

DoubtingThomas wrote:
Tue Feb 12, 2019 8:08 pm
yav town (bc of crimson)
Why was Crimson town?