Mafia 41 - Sid Meiers Civilizaton Mafia - Official Game Thread

If you have a game you want to play on the forum, you can do so here.
Forum rules
This is an area for forum games. Please note that to support mafia games players cannot edit their own posts in this forum. Off Topic threads will be relocated or deleted. Issues taking place in forum games should be dealt with by respective game GMs and escalated to the moderators only if absolutely necessary.
Nephthys

Re: Mafia 41 - Sid Meiers Civilizaton Mafia - Official Game Thread

#3141 Post by Nephthys » Sat Jan 19, 2019 3:55 am

##vote foxcastle

helps to spell properly

Nephthys

#3142 Post by Nephthys » Sat Jan 19, 2019 7:26 pm

Well I've re-read the cases and there is really nothing to point to Bozo being scum over Fox.

Fox seems by far the scummier of the two and I dislike that he hasn't tried to provide much of a case against bozo.

Nephthys

#3143 Post by Nephthys » Sat Jan 19, 2019 7:26 pm

@Fox do you intend on engaging with this any further?

Foxcastle

#3144 Post by Foxcastle » Sat Jan 19, 2019 8:50 pm

Sorry, all, I've been overtaken by events and am in a round-the-clock puzzle competition. Any thought I had of being able to go back and reread was vastly overestimated.

So I'm not going to be able to reread Bozo and prove he's scum. One of the things about him that I question is how voraciously he has come after me. Yes, I look scummy, really scummy, in no small part because I've been trying to defend myself from a mislynch since Day 1. But Bozo isn't even bothering to considering the possibility that you could be scum, Neph.

You probably aren't, but you could be. But Bozo isn't even considering it, because he knows his best chance is to railroad me. He's played really well, and he's taking advantage of how bad I look.

So Neph, it could be you, I hope it's not--well done if you've managed Bozo and me against each other--but I'm going to ##VOTE BOZO.

Again, apologies that I won't be able to really finish this out on a strong note, especially since it seems like my inability to refute Bozo and reconsider Neph is going to possibly throw the game to scum.

I'll try to check in later, but that's the last substantive material I'll be able to provide. Sorry, and good luck.

brainbomb

#3145 Post by brainbomb » Sat Jan 19, 2019 9:31 pm

25 hours remain in the day
Fox is scheduled to be lynched

bozotheclown

#3146 Post by bozotheclown » Sat Jan 19, 2019 10:33 pm

Foxcastle wrote:
Sat Jan 19, 2019 8:50 pm
Sorry, all, I've been overtaken by events and am in a round-the-clock puzzle competition. Any thought I had of being able to go back and reread was vastly overestimated.

So I'm not going to be able to reread Bozo and prove he's scum. One of the things about him that I question is how voraciously he has come after me. Yes, I look scummy, really scummy, in no small part because I've been trying to defend myself from a mislynch since Day 1. But Bozo isn't even bothering to considering the possibility that you could be scum, Neph.

You probably aren't, but you could be. But Bozo isn't even considering it, because he knows his best chance is to railroad me. He's played really well, and he's taking advantage of how bad I look.

So Neph, it could be you, I hope it's not--well done if you've managed Bozo and me against each other--but I'm going to ##VOTE BOZO.

Again, apologies that I won't be able to really finish this out on a strong note, especially since it seems like my inability to refute Bozo and reconsider Neph is going to possibly throw the game to scum.

I'll try to check in later, but that's the last substantive material I'll be able to provide. Sorry, and good luck.
If Nephthys is scum, he covered it very well, and he would have been hard bussing dargorygel D3 at a time that it does not seem likely.

Nephthys

#3147 Post by Nephthys » Sun Jan 20, 2019 8:26 pm

Foxcastle wrote:
Sat Jan 19, 2019 8:50 pm

You are right, all the evidence does kinda point to you.

The simplest answer is usually the right one. Plus I love the elaborate scheme you guys would have been trying to pull if you were scum.

Well done Bozo if its you.

##end

Nephthys

#3148 Post by Nephthys » Sun Jan 20, 2019 10:54 pm

5 mins to go.. ##unend

brainbomb

#3149 Post by brainbomb » Sun Jan 20, 2019 10:59 pm

PLEASE HOLD GAME HAS ENDED

brainbomb

#3150 Post by brainbomb » Sun Jan 20, 2019 11:02 pm

(As Islanders and Vikings paddled their way across the Potomac they rushed the white house lawn.

When they finally reached Donald, he had turned himself into an amoeba in a highly risky experiment.)

Harald: Ohana my brother. its over. The Orange men lose. I say we pillage America and return to our opposite sides of the worlds we live in.

Khamehama: Ohana Harald. If you should ever want to sample our guava and fish, you know where to find Polynesia. And you have the ships. Come find us.

Harald: Actually I have no idea where Polynesia is. New Guinea? Borneo? I really don't know.

Khamehama: You need only imagine Polynesia and you'll be there.

Harald: What are we lookin at here?

Science Advisor: Plan C. Donald ingests ancient egyptian vitamins and we transfer his consciousness into this amoeba.

Harald: And then what?

Science Advisor: He takes over a new host body by being a brain eating parasite.

Harald: And how would he rule?

Science Advisor: He was going to be sent back in time to the ancient era to infect ancient India.

Khamehama: Good thing he failed.

(the amoeba slithers out of the jar and tries to escape)

Harald: (crushes the amoeba with his boot)

Foxcastle has died, he was Enrico Donald Dondalo Trump, Mafia Jack of all Trades

https://youtu.be/IJiHDmyhE1A

Game has Ended

Just one more turn?

New Game
Load Game
Multiplayer
Options
Exit Game

3200 BC a man dismounts from his camel and investigates a strange sound in the desert. As he reaches the source he finds Ahmad al-Mansur, King of Morocco left for dead beside a dead camel. In the valley below is the Hanging Gardens, mysteriously beckoning they come closer...the man removes his cloak revealing he is Xerxes; no longer the ant crushing brat he was as a boy. Xerxes looked puzzled, “How did this get here?, and how did you get here?”. Xerxes smiled showing off a golden tooth, “I was told this is where we start over, and undo the damages. To get a second chance at standing the test of time”.

brainbomb

#3152 Post by brainbomb » Sun Jan 20, 2019 11:06 pm

TOWN HAS WON
Thank you for playing Mafia 41

DemonRHK
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

#3153 Post by DemonRHK » Sun Jan 20, 2019 11:20 pm

gga

Jamiet99uk

#3154 Post by Jamiet99uk » Sun Jan 20, 2019 11:21 pm

Yay town!

Jamiet99uk

#3155 Post by Jamiet99uk » Sun Jan 20, 2019 11:22 pm

Well done Bozo for sticking to your guns on Foxcastle at the end.

Scum, that was one hell of a gambit, but just too much of a risk in the end.

Vecna

#3157 Post by Vecna » Sun Jan 20, 2019 11:25 pm

woohoo

That was a very boring 3way though

bo_sox48
Site Admin
Site Admin

#3159 Post by bo_sox48 » Sun Jan 20, 2019 11:56 pm

Vecna wrote:
Sun Jan 20, 2019 11:25 pm
That was a very boring 3way though
:smirk:

Nephthys

#3160 Post by Nephthys » Mon Jan 21, 2019 12:21 am

Gotta say I'm shocked scum were targeting me...

I claimed because I thought there was no way they would hit me over worcej.

I guess I failed really hard with reading the doc, sorry brain for all the calls, I got lost in my own theories.

Well done bozo for bringing us home.