Coalition I : The Playtest

If you have a game you want to play on the forum, you can do so here.
Forum rules
This is an area for forum games. Please note that to support mafia games players cannot edit their own posts in this forum. Off Topic threads will be relocated or deleted. Issues taking place in forum games should be dealt with by respective game GMs and escalated to the moderators only if absolutely necessary.
michaelf77

Re: Coalition I : The Playtest

#521 Post by michaelf77 » Wed Jan 02, 2019 9:13 am

Sorry for the lack of participation, I underestimated how much free time I'd have available during the holidays.

Claesar

Re: Coalition I : The Playtest

#522 Post by Claesar » Wed Jan 02, 2019 11:41 am

Squigs44 wrote:
Tue Jan 01, 2019 11:52 pm
Also, how did you guys feel about only being able to create a coalition in the first half of the phase?
I thought that rule was really good. It's also much nicer for the players, to at least have some idea of what's happening.

I was also very happy with the deadline time (though an hour earlier would've been even better). I have to admit that greatly increased my odds, to not have to completely warp my schedule.

For me the phases with 3 Coalitions were good too though. It offered enough tactical choices to me.