Mafia Invitational - Welcome to Wakanda

If you have a game you want to play on the forum, you can do so here.
Forum rules
This is an area for forum games. Please note that to support mafia games players cannot edit their own posts in this forum. Off Topic threads will be relocated or deleted. Issues taking place in forum games should be dealt with by respective game GMs and escalated to the moderators only if absolutely necessary.
Ezio

Re: Mafia Invitational - Welcome to Wakanda

#1481 Post by Ezio » Tue Dec 11, 2018 2:02 am

How much do y'all care about meta, because I'm gonna do a meta analysis of xorxes' scum meta, compare it to his town meta, and then look at this game in relation to them.

I haven't done the actual analysis myself because I'm confident in what I'll see, but perhaps everyone else hasn't seen it well enough.

About Bozo vs RD? I think d3 EoD wagons is all you need to see. Be simple minded and see that RD voted for the scum and Bozo voted for the town. That's all there is to it (frankly the same analysis works perfectly well for me too, but I accept I'm a known busser and it's totally within my range to bus Foxcastle in that scenario. I don't think I would have because I like getting to MYLO a day faster and I don't think I could have resisted lynching a town balki, but I've made shitty plays before)

xorxes

#1482 Post by xorxes » Tue Dec 11, 2018 2:11 am

Ezio wrote:
Tue Dec 11, 2018 2:02 am
How much do y'all care about meta, because I'm gonna do a meta analysis of xorxes' scum meta, compare it to his town meta, and then look at this game in relation to them.

I haven't done the actual analysis myself because I'm confident in what I'll see, but perhaps everyone else hasn't seen it well enough.

About Bozo vs RD? I think d3 EoD wagons is all you need to see. Be simple minded and see that RD voted for the scum and Bozo voted for the town. That's all there is to it (frankly the same analysis works perfectly well for me too, but I accept I'm a known busser and it's totally within my range to bus Foxcastle in that scenario. I don't think I would have because I like getting to MYLO a day faster and I don't think I could have resisted lynching a town balki, but I've made shitty plays before)
rivera is a well known busser as well though. I think he consistently busses as scum.

bozotheclown

#1483 Post by bozotheclown » Tue Dec 11, 2018 3:15 am

xorxes wrote:
Tue Dec 11, 2018 12:44 am
ghug wrote:
Mon Dec 10, 2018 11:38 pm
Ugh, Ezio can you contribute please? My gut says town but I'm not going to risk you doing this disappearing shit to me twice, and they're probably all gonna lynch you tomorrow anyway.
Your gut says town? Is this a reaction test or something? What exactly was he doing if he's town?
I agree with xorxes, whether he is scum or not. I thought Ezio was doing things he normally does as town, but then he went off the rails and there is no way he would be serious about his xorxes town clearing theory if he was town.

bozotheclown

#1484 Post by bozotheclown » Tue Dec 11, 2018 3:21 am

xorxes wrote:
Tue Dec 11, 2018 2:11 am
Ezio wrote:
Tue Dec 11, 2018 2:02 am

rivera is a well known busser as well though. I think he consistently busses as scum.
rdrivera was still voting for me D3 when the vote was tied 4-4, and ghug was telling him to vote for Foxcastle. If he voted for Balki, he would have been suspect when Foxcastle flipped scum.

bozotheclown

#1485 Post by bozotheclown » Tue Dec 11, 2018 3:25 am

xorxes wrote:
Tue Dec 11, 2018 1:53 am
bozotheclown wrote:
Wed Dec 05, 2018 3:49 pm
Fluminator wrote:
Mon Dec 03, 2018 9:47 pm
ND has so far thrown a bunch of shade, and voted Squiggs when his wagon was getting pretty big. The closer to deadline it's getting and the more likely squiggs will get lynched, the more confident he seems to be getting on his vote.

This seems like lazy scum to me.
I did not agree with Fluminator on ND, and his push for the ND wagon could have been to prevent a Squigs lynch if Squigs is scum. Since Squigs apparently is safe today for talking to a dead Tom:

##VOTE Fluminator

Before anyone brings it up, I know I am voting with ghug again and that ghug is currently the top wagon.
This is so weird. Why would anyone care that you were voting with ghug again or that he was the top wagon?
I don't know, why do you care about it now?

bozotheclown

#1486 Post by bozotheclown » Tue Dec 11, 2018 3:44 am

Ezio and rdrivera started scum reading me for poor or nonexistent reasons on D3, when the scum team needed to start setting someone up for their final mislynch. They knew they could get a mislynch out of a fake claim, and they thought they could get me lynched with Vecna and Balki already scum reading me.

On D3, Ezio never gave a reason for voting for me and said he would make a case later. rdrivera voted for me because I let the D1 wagon influence my vote, which is a weak reason to make me his top scum read.

Ezio

#1487 Post by Ezio » Tue Dec 11, 2018 3:49 am

First things first: Simple "how right was he with his votes at EoD?" Analysis
M 40: (TOWN)
D1: he ended the day on RHK (SCUM)
D2: he stuck to his read and ended the day on RHK(Scum), after scanning szpoti (scum)

He was fearkilled N2 after I replaced szpoti. His three important actions (his two EoD votes and his scan), all targeted scum.

M39 (TOWN)

D1: he ended the day on squiggs(Scum)
D2: he ended the day on ND(Scum)
fearkilled N2

M38 (TOWN PR) odd role madness game, a gunshot d1 and all around bullshit.
d1: he ended the day on Bo_sox(Town)
d2: he didn't vote? IDK man. Prolly IRL shit went down, day ended early or whatnot.

M36 (Town):
D1: he ended on Bozo (Town)
Nk'd N1.

M35 (SCUM)
D1: Jamiet (Town)
D2: Brainbomb (Scum) ( I forget, but I think there was a scan here, so everyone hammered him. What it looks like from EoD)
D3: Ghug(Town)
D4: RDrivera(Scum)
Lynched D4

M1002 (town replacment)
D2: president Eden (SCUM)
Killed N3.

Vote ending on scum % as town (I'd say scumhunting %)
5/7. 5/7 votes that he ended on were scum, in the past like 5 games.

This game ending on scum %:
1/4. That one doesn't even count because everyone was forced to sheep ghug, so it's actually
0/3. FUCKING HMMMM??????

Next: simple posting statistics. Sorting by word count placement per day, which tends to be the best indicator for how much they're interacting with other players, rather than absolute post count. In a hyper active game, everyone tends to post more. In a slower game, people don't.
This is what I consider lurking%. It's not scum indicative by itself, but it's useful to compare for meta purposes, as some people absolutely lurk as scum.

M40:(TOWN)
D1: 8'th/24
D2:7'th/21

M39:(TOWN)
D1: 2/18 (to brainbomb, I mean come on)
D2:3/16

M36:(TOWN)
D1: 13/22

M35: (SCUM)
d1: 8/19
d2: 13/15
d3: 5/11
d4:7/10

M1002: (Town replacement:)
D2: 9/11. He swapped in pretty late in the day, so didn't have much time to post.

This game posting stats:
D1: 12/16
D2: 9/13
D3: 7/11
D4: 2/11

Those are the past few games he's played. I'm gonna go back and do some more later, if you guys find it necessary.

Which basic stats line up more with this game? His scumhunting % is absolute shit compared to his normal town game. His lurking% This game also lines up SUPER well with his other scum game, and not at all well with his "full" town games.

Ezio

#1488 Post by Ezio » Tue Dec 11, 2018 3:58 am

OOOH THE OTHER GAME JUST ENDED. FUCKING YES. WE CAN TALK ABOUT IT FINALLY.

Look at his posting pattern. Look at his voting pattern. He's voted for town every day in that game (except for the day where he voted for I believe a scanned Jamiet).

Scumhunting%
0/4

Lurking%'s:
D1: 6/14
D2: 6/10
D3: 5/8
D4: 1/5 (on a day where they voted NoLynch, so there was no real pressure around so Xorxes could pontificate as much as he wanted, ANY COMPARISON TO THIS GAME??????? Oh wait, it's literally exactly what happened in this game.
D5: 1/4 Yup. He posted a ton once it became a 1v1. It's a 1v1 here, and look at that. Xorxes started posting a ton again...

Ezio

#1489 Post by Ezio » Tue Dec 11, 2018 4:13 am

This is not a fucking town xorxes. This is a scum Xorxes, and I'm fucking shocked you guys are missing it so much.
Yes I get being paranoid of my scumgame, because yes it's fucking amazing. Yes I do absolutely genius plays and next level people all the time. Yes, I COULD have been playing this entire game for MYLO making it me vs Xorxes and trying to next level all of you with the classic "If I were scum, would xorxes still be alive?". If I were scum, would I have bussed my teammates so hardcore so early?
You guys have to play the %'s. What do you guys think is more likely? That I'm doing all of this next leveling plays, AND that Xorxes is scummy AF (potentially possible if we're both scum. I suppose that is a universe, but jesus christ you guys), or simply that I'm town and xorxes is scum.

rdrivera2005
Gold Donator
Gold Donator

#1490 Post by rdrivera2005 » Tue Dec 11, 2018 9:48 am

Ezio wrote:
Tue Dec 11, 2018 3:58 am

Look at his posting pattern. Look at his voting pattern. He's voted for town every day in that game (except for the day where he voted for I believe a scanned Jamiet).

Scumhunting%
0/4

Lurking%'s:
D4: 1/5 (on a day where they voted NoLynch, so there was no real pressure around so Xorxes could pontificate as much as he wanted, ANY COMPARISON TO THIS GAME??????? Oh wait, it's literally exactly what happened in this game.
D5: 1/4 Yup. He posted a ton once it became a 1v1. It's a 1v1 here, and look at that. Xorxes started posting a ton again...
Ezio, as either alignment I think you should avoid this kind of reasoning because both me and Bozo were also playing there and Durga specifically asked to not reference that game.

rdrivera2005
Gold Donator
Gold Donator

#1491 Post by rdrivera2005 » Tue Dec 11, 2018 9:51 am

Ezio wrote:
Tue Dec 11, 2018 4:13 am
This is not a fucking town xorxes. This is a scum Xorxes, and I'm fucking shocked you guys are missing it so much.
Yes I get being paranoid of my scumgame, because yes it's fucking amazing. Yes I do absolutely genius plays and next level people all the time. Yes, I COULD have been playing this entire game for MYLO making it me vs Xorxes and trying to next level all of you with the classic "If I were scum, would xorxes still be alive?". If I were scum, would I have bussed my teammates so hardcore so early?
You guys have to play the %'s. What do you guys think is more likely? That I'm doing all of this next leveling plays, AND that Xorxes is scummy AF (potentially possible if we're both scum. I suppose that is a universe, but jesus christ you guys), or simply that I'm town and xorxes is scum.
Supposing you are right and this is not town Xorxes and you are town, can you explain what you were trying to achieve with your clearing of him? Why do you even soft claimed an inno on him?

xorxes

#1492 Post by xorxes » Tue Dec 11, 2018 10:57 am

bozotheclown wrote:
Tue Dec 11, 2018 3:25 am
xorxes wrote:
Tue Dec 11, 2018 1:53 am
bozotheclown wrote:
Wed Dec 05, 2018 3:49 pm

I did not agree with Fluminator on ND, and his push for the ND wagon could have been to prevent a Squigs lynch if Squigs is scum. Since Squigs apparently is safe today for talking to a dead Tom:

##VOTE Fluminator

Before anyone brings it up, I know I am voting with ghug again and that ghug is currently the top wagon.
This is so weird. Why would anyone care that you were voting with ghug again or that he was the top wagon?
I don't know, why do you care about it now?
Because I need to determine whether you're town or scum.

xorxes

#1493 Post by xorxes » Tue Dec 11, 2018 11:07 am

##CALL GM: Can we talk about ALL finished games? I don't really see the harm now.

bozotheclown

#1494 Post by bozotheclown » Tue Dec 11, 2018 1:41 pm

If rdrivera is town, then all three scum voted consecutively for Squigs to get him lynched over rdrivera. With the mafia day chat, they could have decided to do this knowing it could later implicate rdrivera, so it may be WIFOM. However, with E​zio voting for Squigs 30 minutes before EOD when the vote was tied 3-3, giving no reason other than Tom was voting for Squigs D1, I suspect his goal was to prevent rdrivera's lynch, not to implicate rdrivera to set up his lynch another day.

Ezio

#1495 Post by Ezio » Tue Dec 11, 2018 3:05 pm

rdrivera2005 wrote:
Tue Dec 11, 2018 9:48 am
Ezio wrote:

Scumhunting%
0/4

Lurking%'s:
Ezio, as either alignment I think you should avoid this kind of reasoning because both me and Bozo were also playing there and Durga specifically asked to not reference that game.
I asked and she said it's ok now that it ended so nothing can affect their game anymore.

rdrivera2005
Gold Donator
Gold Donator

#1496 Post by rdrivera2005 » Tue Dec 11, 2018 3:29 pm

Ezio wrote:
Tue Dec 11, 2018 3:05 pm
rdrivera2005 wrote:
Tue Dec 11, 2018 9:48 am
Ezio wrote:

Scumhunting%
0/4

Lurking%'s:
I asked and she said it's ok now that it ended so nothing can affect their game anymore.
Fine them, sorry for being overzealous.
Big post coming.

rdrivera2005
Gold Donator
Gold Donator

#1497 Post by rdrivera2005 » Tue Dec 11, 2018 3:36 pm

Ok, I used my lunch time to finish re-reading D3. I decide to read D3 with the focus on Fox, Balki and the players that might be scum (Ezio, Bozo and Xorxes).

I made some notes but I know it's probably too long and confused and people usually don't read carefully this kind of post, so I will post the conclusions first:

The biggest one: I am not sure about Ezio. He have some really towny posts (look the sequence at page 54, 03:33 I quoted above), I don't see scum writing that. I know he was really weird and scummy when doing that thing with Xorxes and posting some weird messages about how he fucked up and blaming paranoia for his reads(page 54-55). But I just don't feel confidence to risk losing the game lynching him today.

The other thing that striked me were the Fox message where he was really hedgy on Bozo and when he posted his reads he was second top scum and both Ezio and Xorxes were town and he specifically mention both as being at same level. I don't remember scum Fox being bold as scum to do that. Also, Balki´s message including Fox and Bozo as scum together (page 51 quoted above) have really solid logic. I feel the most confident on voting Bozo today, can´t see any scenario where he isn't scum with either Xorxes or Ezio.

At last Xorxes. I really can't find anything really towny from Xorxes and the kind of inconsistency that I found on page 42/43 and the way he was really hedgy about Fox on page 50 before he become a top wagon make me think he is probably scum. The hard thing on this is that Xorxes didn't make something really scummy that I could point, it's more the inconsistencies and a feeling. Here I have the same lack of confidence I have about Ezio. I know I will have to choose between one of them if Bozo flip scum (if he ir anyone else flip town is game over), but then we will have more info and more time to choose right. And I usually do the right choice at the end…..

Below are some post that stood out to me and the notes I took while reading:

Ezio started the day with some gifs and a message that seems contrived.

Xorxes started the day with a scumread on Ezio after supposedly reading a message he didn't read before.

Interesting post, another post that make feel Xorxes isn't scum with Ezio.
xorxes
Day-3 47:24
page 42 / orig
↑Ezio: "There's a reason I didn't tell us to sheep Ghug. I think he's town but I don't think he's good at scumhunting. I think h..."
To whoever asked about an rd-bozo-Ezio team: doesn't look likely from this post.
Ezio gave another 99.99 town lean on Xorxes.

I found an interesting inconsistency from Xorxes:
Page 42:
xorxes
Day-3 47:14
page 42 / orig
↑damian: "##Vote Rdriveria.

That post on page 31 was really scummy, and entirely consistent with the earlier sense of playing sca..."
So damian basically leaves the final decision to me. I think I can probably discard damian-rdrivera based on this.
Then on page 43:
xorxes
Day-3 46:44
page 43 / orig
↑damian: "So. Unless Scum has a false information role. Ghug, Flum and Squig are all town.

Hard to learn anything about Vecna fro..."
It coud be rdr-damian-Ezio, rdr-damian-bozo, or some other combination of those.
Nothing happened on this half an hour to justify this change and I don't remember Xorxes making this kind of turn.

Xorxes voted Damian.

Xorxes voted Balki after Balki defended Damian. Weird considering he didn´t included Balki on his scum teams above.

Good analysis from Balki, this is exactly what Fox was doing, pointing to Bozo and Ezio being scum:
Balki Bartokomous
Day-3 46:23
page 44 / orig
↑Foxcastle: "I skimmed damian's play from M33 where he was town. I was also in that game but didn't remember him much. But his style ..."
Look at Foxcastle do backflips to suggest that Ezio and Bozo are not scum together.

And look at him fling low-key shade at Damian and Squigs.
Then Balki decided that I am most likely Fox partner :-(

Bozo then voted for Balki with that D1 wagons logic:
bozotheclown
Day-3 36:49
page 46 / orig
Everyone else does not know it yet, but Squigs D1 wagon was all town. It is interesting none of the scum jumped to Squigs instead of ND. Maybe they did not want to be seen as the deciding vote on Squigs.

Assuming all the scum did not move to ND D1, one or more of Foxcastle, Balki, and Ezio are scum. I think there is a good chance Ezio is town, and I suspect Foxcastle is town as well, so I think Balki is the scum. That would mean 2 scum moved to ND, and the possibilities are Vecna, xorxes, damian, and rdrivera. I think damian is one, I am not sure about the other.

##VOTE Balki Bartokomous
Really hedgy post from Fox, is he trying to shade Ezio or just avoiding a scumpartner?
Foxcastle
Day-3 29:57
page 47 / orig
I am not going to be able to add a lot today, but will be able to do some rereading and have more to say tomorrow.

Ezio is big question for me now, and I clearly need to just rethink the game. And I'm glad Balki is here and participating, because (and I'm trying to step back and be objective in reading him and not fall into OMGUS) this is his scum meta.

This is really scummy, it's almost like soft claiming, but would Ezio include Bozo on this if they are both scum?
Ezio
Day-3 29:07
page 48 / orig
Lol. I'm not claiming, but you can assume I am. I said that yesterday.

I'm gonna ##vote bozo. I'll make my case when I'm back from work. It's not gonna be a good one.
If so lvr excited for today to be me vs balki, or bozo vs balki.
Ezio tried to get Ghug to say who he want to get lynched, which is a scummy thing to do.

Xorxes reads are interesting. If he is scum would he include both teammates on the towny group? Another post that made me think he and Ezio aren´t scum together.

xorxes
Day-3 25:39
page 49 / orig
This is where I'm at at the moment:

Sleazy scummy group: Balki, Vecna, rdrivera, bozo
Useless towny group: Ezio, damian, Fox

Balki-Vecna either trying to setup rdrivera (but doing a lousy job of it even with all the help rivera is giving them), or maybe trying to clear him for when one of them flips, not sure which yet. bozo is more of a POE replacement for rivera in that group.

I'm giving Ezio the benefit of the doubt until all the nonsense is cleared up, which looks like it will be sooner rather than later.

From damian and Fox I don't remember a single thing they have said or done so far, other than the color test, so I'm going to be focusing on them next.
I really don't like this sequence from Xorxes, specially the conclusion:
xorxes
Day-3 25:12
page 50 / orig
↑Balki Bartokomous: "(1) Why do you think I am scum?
(2) You really think that Vecna and I could be scum together? Is there any evidence in t..."
Your damian read was what set me off. Your talks with Vecna seem so forced, and how you two are dealing with rivera... I may very well be lost. I'm reading Fox at the moment and it is very boring.
xorxes
Day-3 24:59
page 50 / orig
↑Foxcastle: "I'm scumreading Squigs, because I think it's more likely that he's deliberately trying to cover his scum meta (which he ..."
Fox, how can you write so much without saying anything? I didn't remember this post, but I can see where the scumreads on you are coming from.

I just can't see scum being so extremely and unapologetically hedgy though.
xorxes
Day-3 24:49
page 50 / orig
↑Foxcastle: "Yep, but that was before there was a situation where I thought there was about a 50 percent chance of you being scum."
I thought I remembered something that had made me townread Fox, and I think it was this conversation with ghug. But that was when I thought ghug was scum. With town ghug, I still think Fox looks good here.
Ezio voting Bozo fits the bussing pattern I expect on D3, but why he didn't buss Fox then?
Ezio
Day-3 24:47
page 50 / orig
↑ghug: "Ezio, you still haven't answered me about your final post from yesterday.

I'll be a little more straightforward because..."
I'd choose bozo.

Right now I'm thinking scumteam contains Damian and bozo. Why? I think all of the prolific posters in this game are town.

Vecna, balki, me, you, xorxes all seem super Towny.

This leaves damian, Rd, bozo, fox, and rd. Before EoD yesterday I would have said Rd is super more scummy, but I townread Rd for his play today.

I like the vote analysis of the three of them as scum together (all on separate wagons on a town v town day, and on both wagons for the next, far more concentrated day). I need to look at the analysis of the other permutations, and I'll start working through then when I get home.

You asked me why I said you looked bad regardless of how yesterday's EoD flipped. It was because I was scimreading you pretty hard at that point with your defense of RD and I didn't actually do good analysis if squigs flipped town, as evidenced by me needing to do so Mich work today.
A bit hedgy response from Xorxes about Fox (ata this point Fox have only 1 vote from Balki):
xorxes
Day-3 24:09
page 50 / orig
↑Balki Bartokomous: "@Xorxes, can you tell us why Foxy is in the useless town category? Isn't Foxy generally a pretty good player?"
I don't know his meta, but in this game I don't think I got anything of use from him yet.
Bozo town reads me, first town points for him :-)
bozotheclown
Day-3 23:43
page 50 / orig
↑Balki Bartokomous: "Okay, what do you think of the Day 2 wagons, Bozo? And what do you think of rdrivera's alignment?"
I am not sure about rdrivera, but my guess is that he is town and that there was scum on both wagons.
It´s not only me that thinks this D1 wagon things isn't a towny thing to do:
Balki Bartokomous
Day-3 23:31
page 51 / orig
↑bozotheclown: "I think you are the most likely scum of those that did not vote for ND, and I doubt all three scum voted for ND."
Doesn't really answer the question. Also, what? That is crazy bizarre.

So...the ND wagon lynched a townie, right? So, are you saying that people off of that wagon are particularly likely to be scum? Why?

I agree that probably not all scum voted for ND, but that's just based on general math.

Why do you consider me to be scummy other than the fact that I did not vote to lynch Town!ND?
This post from Balki is really good:
Balki Bartokomous
Day-3 22:48
page 51 / orig
I mean, can Bozo and Foxy really be this dense as Town?

Yesterday they mislynched Squigs:
↑worcej: "​Vote Count:
​Squigs44 (5) ​Fluminator bozotheclown Foxcastle Ezio xorxe​s
rdrivera2005 (4) ​Balki Bartokomous ​ghug ​Squigs44 ..."
So today they are both voting to lynch Balki, who was not on that wagon, and who was actively defending Squigs?

Why in the Hell are they trying to lynch me right now if they are town? Why aren't they recalibrating after lynching a smart, productive townie yesterday?

​Are there townies out there who see what is going on?
First post that make me wonder if I am wrong about Bozo. Would he included both Fox and Ezio as townreads? A bit of hedge on Ezio, but still.
bozotheclown
Day-3 08:51
page 52 / orig
↑Balki Bartokomous: "Doesn't really answer the question. Also, what? That is crazy bizarre.

So...the ND wagon lynched a townie, right? So, a..."
I do not know how this does not answer the question. Obviously I am voting to lynch you because I think you are scum, and I told you the reason why I think that. It is not that complex, but I will restate it:
1. I doubt all three scum moved to the ND wagon at EOD.
2. You, Foxcastle, and Ezio are the only remaining possibilities for a scum that did not vote for ND.
3. I think Foxcastle is town.
4. I was assuming Ezio is town, although I am not as sure now.
5. By POE, you are likely scum.

To answer your other question, yes, I think there are other reasons to suspect you as scum. I like some of the points made Vecna, xorxes, and Foxcastle. Some examples of things I find suspicious are your town read of damian for his color test results and your push on Foxcastle
This looks so forced, I am back to scumread Bozo
bozotheclown
Day-3 06:14
page 53 / orig
↑damian: "Consider how the EOD went.
The vote was tied, there was a very serious chance of him being lynched depending on what Xor..."
rdrivera was never leading in votes, the scum could have gotten away with never voting for Squigs with rdrivera as scum. However, I did not say I did not think rdrivera was town.
This sequence of messages from Ezio looks so towny. It was just before Ghug voted Fox, when Fox was at 1 and Bozo at 3 tied with Balki. I think the only way Ezio is scum here is if Bozo is the other one.
Ezio
Day-3 03:33
page 54 / orig
K ive got about 10 mins now and gonna have 10 mins in a few hours.

Balki deserves an extra day just because of his effort today. It's all looked good from my cursory look through.

I feel bad for ghug because he usually relies on how people read him to formulate his own reads, but he can't do any of that now, and his reads are probably going to suffer as a result.

Xorxes needs to do more, and right now. I don't agree with his assment of balki and that scares me. He was wrong d1 and d2. For him to be wrong day 3 would be unheard of. Maybe I'm just wrong, but I doubt it.

I like Damian's scumread of me. I hste his basic analysis that "he's posting less today" bit.

I loved Rd ls play when he thought he was under the gun and I'm gonna stick to that feeling. It's a little concerning that flum started d2 pushing him, and if my reads are correct, it means a lot of townies pushed him yesterday.

Foxcastle is scum right now, and I'm not sure how to rucking change that. He's done these wall posts but I can't remember anything he's actually fucking said. It's a pretty normal style, and I think it's even in meta for him, but holy crap I can't do anything about it.
damian
Day-3 03:28
page 54 / orig
I’m confused. When you say you can doing nothing about that You could vote Fox could you not?

Are you referring to just the lack of time to make a case on him?
Ezio
Day-3 03:26
page 54 / orig
Shit you know what it is? I don't think bozo or fox talked to me at all yesterday. I think that's what feels weird about them.
I was around so much, spewing so much bullshit,ni was expecting some sort of reaction or response. Something from them to me, or at least talking to people about me, or at least concrete reads of what I was doing and what th y thought about it.
I'm not sure I got any nod that from fox or bozo, or RD, or frankly xorxes. I understand why xorxes would have a hard time with it, given that I was doing it about him.

I don't think I'm crazy, but I think balki, vecns, ghug, Damian, and flum all were interacting with me yesterday. I don't have time to check this shit, but that's what I think is causing me to feel this way.
Ezio
Day-3 03:24
page 54 / orig
↑damian: "I’m confused. When you say you can doing nothing about that You could vote Fox could you not?

Are you referring to just..."
My point is I don't have q case on fox, so I shouldn't think he's scum. I think this is super normal and not scum indicative, but makes me feel bad.
Ezio
Day-3 03:24
page 54 / orig
And that's it for now. I'm sorry town I fucked today up badly.

Really hedge post from Fox about Bozo:
Foxcastle
Day-3 02:08
page 55 / orig
I'm still stuck on Bozo because I just don't see how scum didn't end on Squigs day 1. Squigs is is good cover for scum. If scum isn't on squigs, then they have 2-3 clumped up on ND, or are naturally exposed to scrutiny if/when Ezio or Damian flip.

I don't find his no-lynch idea scummy on its own. But he basically ran with that idea because people (including me) were questioning whether there was a night kill. He hedges on that ("does not seem particularly likely") but uses it as the basis for pushing no-lynch.

P9, "I like you as a counterwagon to damian right now." Said in context of discounting Squigs vote on him. I know Bozo is logical and process oriented, but looking at things in terms of counter wagons on page 9 seems early when there's still a lot of scumhunting to do. Why is Bozo already thinking of counter wagons? That seems like something scum would be thinking of early.

Does anyone know if belligerent Bozo is town or scum?

He looks better more recently, or maybe I'm just biased because I like his vote on Balki. That said, I am skeptical that Balki and Bozo would be scum together.
Would Ezio say this if he knows that both Balki and Damian were town?
Ezio
Day-3 01:26
page 55 / orig
Sorry I phrased poorly.

Foxcastle wagon gav me a e terrible feel.

Felt like balki and Damian hopped on too fast after the townclear lead the way.

As I said, probably paranoia.
And then this? Can see what could be the town motivation for this:
Ezio
Day-3 01:24
page 55 / orig
↑xorxes: "Aaargh! This is so disingenuous I almost want to lynch Ezio now. The reason nobody has paid any attention to you, and I ..."
My privelaged information is that I've spent a ton of time looking at your metas. I think I've found it, and I think you're town. And I mean, I'm fucking certain you're town. I am not claiming. I have never said I'm claiming. I've just said this read is golden, and town might as well treat it like a claim.
And then this, three minutes after:
Ezio
Day-3 01:21
page 56 / orig
Hey guys look at balki and bozos interactions. Again, don't have fucking timr. I should have done this yesterday.

Does that look like scum teammates to you guys? If it does, we're home and you can all trust xorxes for yourselves.

If you're convinced balki is town, and he actually is, xorxes probably found his tell and faked it this game which fooled me. No way town xorxes is wrong these three days.
Reads from Fox. I know it´s WIFOM, but would he include both his teammates as town and reference both?
Foxcastle
Day-3 00:48
page 57 / orig
↑xorxes: "Why are you skeptical?

I don't know if you already did this, but could you list your seven unknowns from scummiest to t..."
Scum

Balki
Bozo
Dam​ian
Rdrviera
Xorxes
Ezio
Vecna

Town

Or maybe it's Ezio/Xorxes, those are close.
Ghug made an interesting reaction test asking people to vote Damian insead of Balki (I missed this one):
ghug
Day-3 00:23
page 58 / orig
I demand that everyone on Foxcastle remain on Foxcastle.

I demand that everyone on Balki switch to Damian

I demand that anyone not on Balki, Damian, or Foxcastle vote for one of the three.

I am your Lord Ghegus Ghrist and my holy word must be followed without question if you are to prove your faith to Me.

ghug
Day-3 00:11
page 59 / orig
Alright. Balki gets town points for actually questioning me. Damian questioned it mechanically instead of getting pissed at me, which I dislike, but it's also a scarier proposition for him than anyone else, so it doesn't move the needle much. Bozo and Fox being here and responding slowly is stinky. Damian not defending his townread or really pushing Fox is stinky.

Don't actually follow me blindly, but I really think Fox is the better lynch today.
At EOD, Ezio voted Fox after I didn't want to vote because it would tie. I voted Fox after Ezio vote and after Ghug asked for it. Bozo stayed on Balki and seems to not be around near EOD (last post with 0:17 to EOD) and Xorxes was around and stayed on Balk, but immediately voted Fox after the flip.

damian

#1498 Post by damian » Tue Dec 11, 2018 4:34 pm

What do people make of both Xorxes and Bozo pushing the Ezio lynch?

Ezio

#1499 Post by Ezio » Tue Dec 11, 2018 6:11 pm

damian wrote:
Tue Dec 11, 2018 4:34 pm
What do people make of both Xorxes and Bozo pushing the Ezio lynch?
Either they're scum teammates pushing the Lynch, or bozo is just wrong again.
I'm getting flashbacks to m35 (where it came down to bozo vs RD and people ended up lynching bozo after he made some crazy scummy analysis)

Again, we fucking kill XORXES today, and we get one of bozo or RD tomorrow.

damian

#1500 Post by damian » Tue Dec 11, 2018 6:33 pm

Since we seem to be allowed to mention the other game. Do you think playing two games concurrently might have affected Xorxes posting patterns/scum hunting ability?

Isn’t that the main flaw in your analysis.