MINI MAFIA IV GAME THREAD

If you have a game you want to play on the forum, you can do so here.
Forum rules
This is an area for forum games. Please note that to support mafia games players cannot edit their own posts in this forum. Off Topic threads will be relocated or deleted. Issues taking place in forum games should be dealt with by respective game GMs and escalated to the moderators only if absolutely necessary.
foodcoats

Re: MINI MAFIA IV GAME THREAD

#841 Post by foodcoats » Mon Dec 03, 2018 5:03 pm

yavuzovic wrote:
Mon Dec 03, 2018 4:59 pm
foodcoats wrote:
Mon Dec 03, 2018 4:49 pm
##CALL GM

do the mafia have access to their QT all the time, or only during Night?
GM NOTE:
Only during night. During the day mafia cannot write on Mafia QT.
foodcoats wrote:
Mon Dec 03, 2018 4:52 pm
##CALL GM

is the vigilante's bullet used if the mafia NK the same target?
GM NOTE:
I don't think I can say that.
Okay, thanks!

bozotheclown

#842 Post by bozotheclown » Mon Dec 03, 2018 6:04 pm

foodcoats wrote:
Mon Dec 03, 2018 3:33 pm
DrCJG wrote:
Mon Dec 03, 2018 1:28 pm
foodcoats wrote:
Sun Dec 02, 2018 9:43 pm
I, foodcoats, am the Vigilante.

*snipped*
I think we were better off with you not revealing until EON at which point you could just name a target because I think Jamie really believed BB to be doctor and the remaining scum team may have fallen for the same rouse and given Worcej another night.
Actually, I may have massively misinterpreted something.

Do scum "visit" someone when they NK?

Ah fack...

Yes, the NK counts as a visit, which is why worcej saw Jamie visit RagingIke. Jamie probably role blocked RagingIke also as long as he was already visiting him, but if the NK did not count as a visit the scum could withhold the role block and not risk being tracked.

bozotheclown

#843 Post by bozotheclown » Mon Dec 03, 2018 6:07 pm

worcej wrote:
Mon Dec 03, 2018 3:29 pm
foodcoats wrote:

*snipped*
FWIW Food, you need to realize that 2 people are going to give you suggestions that are motivated to make you go elsewhere. Off who you feel is scum and deal with the ramifications afterwards - you are your own best judge of this than letting others manipulate.
This is why is concerns me that everyone is OK with shooting rdrivera.

bozotheclown

#844 Post by bozotheclown » Mon Dec 03, 2018 6:28 pm

@foodcoats: I know you can't be sure I am town, but from my perspective, the possibilities for the remaining scum are brainbomb, DrCJG, Nephthys, rdrivera, and xorxes.

Here are their latest top scum reads:
brainbomb: rdrivera, DrCJG, and myself
DrCJG: rdrivera and Nephthys
Nephthys: rdrivera and xorxes
rdrivera: unknown
xorxes: rdrivera and Nephthys

I think I was the first to suggest you shoot rdrivera, but if rdrivera is scum, that means the other scum is bussing him. That is possible, but I am not sure scum would want to do that with only two scum left.

rdrivera2005
Gold Donator
Gold Donator

#845 Post by rdrivera2005 » Mon Dec 03, 2018 6:38 pm

Well, entering this game was a new experience to me as I have never been a sub. I wasn't reading the thread on D1, started to read it on D2 when Yav started the negotiations to have me as a sub, but with Worcej claim it was a dead EOD.
It's interesting to read the game knowing one of the scum members, this give a different perspective, not sure a better one, but can´t help looking the game with this eye.

I said before, I will not try to explain/defend thd´s actions as I don´t have any idea of his intentions or what he have in mind, but I know for sure he was a VT. But I think his interaction with Jamiet at start deserve some analisys.

I think thd made an honest mistake on the start with the terrorist thing and Jamiet picked it up and pushed it. But then Jamiet didn´t keep it going. It have two possible explanations: Thd is also scum or Jamiet don´t want to be the pusher of a town myslynch. As I know for sure the first option isn´t true I believe the second one. This have the added benefit of keeping a easy myslynch (thd) alive for the later game, something I always try to do when I am scum and something Jamiet also does.

This said, I decided to take notes while I was reading to get my impressions to later build a readlist. But I decided to just publish my notes as it probably show better my thought process then a compiled list:

Jamiet voted Brain first thing into the game, it was a joke vote, could be a good moment to vote a scum partnet, but I don´t remember scum Jamiet doing this.

Really dislike this post from DrCJ, low effort, trying to blend and a possible anchor vote:
Don't vote Brain, I have a bro crush on him... and his nonsense is all the more fun...

Since we normally try and avoid lynching a new player but end up mislynching them by D2 anyway.... lets try to lynch a new player and see what happens instead...

##VOTE foodcoats
-I liked Nephthys start and his questioning of Food and his reaction on BB´s questioning. Start to have a town read on him.

-I dislike the way Xorxes pressured Worcej on the hardclaim thing. PR fishing?

-Bozo nolynch and hypoclaim suggestion is terrible.

-Foodcoats vote on Damo was atrocious. Why is he so sure BB is town. Could both be scum together?

-Bozo insisting on the no_lynch/hypo is uber terrible.

-Jamiet voted Damo with Food and Xorxes, could the three be scum together? Not likely. But I have a strong feeling one of them is scum.
Jamiet99uk
Day-1 23:38
page 8 / orig
I think ThdFrance and Bozo are likely town.

ThdFrance seemed to genuinely not know "terrorist" was the town flavour, and he remained calm when pressed on it by me.

I don't think scum Bozo would be daft enough to propose a No Lynch.

Xorxes was trying to test my reaction, but I'm not sure what that suggests about his alignment. Townlean?
[</quote]

Wow, this is interesting. I know thd is town, would Jamiet list two towns as likely town or hedge on a partner? I have a feeling one of Bozo or Xorxes is scum.

-Brain and Xorxes interaction is weird. Brain pushed Xorxes, but moved to Bozo when Xorxes get traction. Not sure how to read this, specially because the other voted are Jamiet and DrCJ.
worcej is my top scum suspect based on what appeared to be an attempt to avoid hard claiming town.
[</quote]

Come on, can Bozo be this bad at this game?

-Bozo interaction with Jamiet is interesting, could I be wrong about him?
Jamiet99uk
Day-1 07:00
page 13 / orig
↑brainbomb: "im not sure ive ever strongly townread damo but none of what youre describing sounds compelling. sorry jimmyjam"
I'm not attempting to convince you at this stage, and my vote stays on Xorxes.

However, Brainbomb, what do you make of Damo becoming obsessed with Worcej saying "rather", and why do you think he is voting for me?
-This quote make me think Jamiet could be bussing Xorxes and preparing to jump on Damo. Xorxes pressured Worcej the same way Damo did, just didn´t cast a vote and Jamiet just ignored it.

-Ok, Bozo improved a lot when he engaged Jamiet bullshit on Damo.

-Jamiet trying to set Damo and Xorxes to be the main wagons close to EOD somehow made me less confident at Xorxes being scum.

-ThdFrance vote on Damo is sooo bad, I needed to check my PM if I am really town….
Jamiet99uk
Day-1 00:29
page 17 / orig
I'm liking Ike's logic here.
This was enough to see Jamiet is scum, Ike´s logic is as bad as it can get.
Also, Jamiet pushed Xorxes as an alternative to Damo in the last minutes. Bussing is possible, but in this case it doesn´t make any sense. So, I think Xorxes is most likely town, sigh.
bozotheclown
Night-1 23:27
page 20 / orig
I do not think Jamie would defend worcej like he has if they were both scum, but if worcej is town, I could see Jamie being scum defending worcej.
I am not 100% sure what to make with this quote, but my first reaction is to see Bozo as town for pointing this. Hardly see Mafia bussing his roleblocker at N1.

I really dislike the way Food focused on Damo lynchers but just “forgot” to include Jamiet. Forget, he is the Vig :-(
@bozo, would you mind posting a full read list for me, I'm struggling to put together some things.

With regards to your explanations I can see, to a degree, where you are coming from although I don't think Jamie would jump off a lead wagon when it is that close if he was scum. One vote would have swung it to either No lynch or Xorxes. I don't see a reason for a scum Jamie to change his vote last minute like that.

Personally I am town reading Jamie more now.
My townlean on Nephthys start to vanish. Could he be scum with BB?

Nephthys D2 start is interesting. Pushed cases on Food, Thd and Worcej.
The biggest issue I am having if we assume that worcej is scum is; Why Jamie?

Also, why not just claim cop and call out a guilty on Jamie rather than giving him an out with the vig call which would could cause our other PR to claim....

After thinking this through I am leaning more towards Jamie being scum than worcej.

@Worcej, assuming you are town, can you at least take a more active role and try to help us solve this game...
This post gave a really bad feeling about Nephthys, like he have just understood Jamiet can´t be saved and decided to move on...

After that point there is nothing to really analise, as Jamiet just gave up.

At this point I think Nephthys is scum. The other one is harder to see, it could be DrCJ or maybe Brain.
I have a solid townread on Bozo and a not so solid on Xorxes.

Food, I think you should only listen to Worcej on deciding who your target is. You should not have claimed this early, as Mafia would have to bet if Doc was protecting Worcej or not and now they can kill him safely. But I guess you already understood this.... If you decide to shoot me I will understand, but I think it's a bad choice, not only because I know I am town, but because it will give less info for next day, as thdFrance has done almost nothing on this game. Good luck on choosing your target.

rdrivera2005
Gold Donator
Gold Donator

#846 Post by rdrivera2005 » Mon Dec 03, 2018 6:39 pm

Seems I screwed some quote or something like that. Should I repost?

Nephthys

#847 Post by Nephthys » Mon Dec 03, 2018 6:41 pm

bozotheclown wrote:
Mon Dec 03, 2018 6:28 pm
@foodcoats: I know you can't be sure I am town, but from my perspective, the possibilities for the remaining scum are brainbomb, DrCJG, Nephthys, rdrivera, and xorxes.

I think I was the first to suggest you shoot rdrivera, but if rdrivera is scum, that means the other scum is bussing him. That is possible, but I am not sure scum would want to do that with only two scum left.
I think you'll find I also put you in my top scum reads buddy xx

Also, you literally just listed the entire player-base except the TCs as possible scum whilst avoiding giving idea of your own. Please tell me;
A) How does this post help town?
B) How does this not confirm you as scum?

I think this is the worst post I will ever see...

Nephthys

#848 Post by Nephthys » Mon Dec 03, 2018 6:43 pm

rdrivera2005 wrote:
Mon Dec 03, 2018 6:39 pm
Seems I screwed some quote or something like that. Should I repost?
Yes please, just skimming it cause I need to leave but seems hard to follow.

rdrivera2005
Gold Donator
Gold Donator

#849 Post by rdrivera2005 » Mon Dec 03, 2018 6:58 pm

Second try:
Well, entering this game was a new experience to me as I have never been a sub. I wasn't reading the thread on D1, started to read it on D2 when Yav started the negotiations to have me as a sub, but with Worcej claim it was a dead EOD.
It's interesting to read the game knowing one of the scum members, this give a different perspective, not sure a better one, but can´t help looking the game with this eye.

I said before, I will not try to explain/defend thd´s actions as I don´t have any idea of his intentions or what he have in mind, but I know for sure he was a VT. But I think his interaction with Jamiet at start deserve some analisys.

I think thd made an honest mistake on the start with the terrorist thing and Jamiet picked it up and pushed it. But then Jamiet didn´t keep it going. It have two possible explanations: Thd is also scum or Jamiet don´t want to be the pusher of a town myslynch. As I know for sure the first option isn´t true I believe the second one. This have the added benefit of keeping a easy myslynch (thd) alive for the later game, something I always try to do when I am scum and something Jamiet also does.

This said, I decided to take notes while I was reading to get my impressions to later build a readlist. But I decided to just publish my notes as it probably show better my thought process then a compiled list:

Jamiet voted Brain first thing into the game, it was a joke vote, could be a good moment to vote a scum partnet, but I don´t remember scum Jamiet doing this.

Really dislike this post from DrCJ, low effort, trying to blend and a possible anchor vote:
Don't vote Brain, I have a bro crush on him... and his nonsense is all the more fun...

Since we normally try and avoid lynching a new player but end up mislynching them by D2 anyway.... lets try to lynch a new player and see what happens instead...

##VOTE foodcoats
-I liked Nephthys start and his questioning of Food and his reaction on BB´s questioning. Start to have a town read on him.

-I dislike the way Xorxes pressured Worcej on the hardclaim thing. PR fishing?

-Bozo nolynch and hypoclaim suggestion is terrible.

-Foodcoats vote on Damo was atrocious. Why is he so sure BB is town. Could both be scum together?

-Bozo insisting on the no_lynch/hypo is uber terrible.

-Jamiet voted Damo with Food and Xorxes, could the three be scum together? Not likely. But I have a strong feeling one of them is scum.
Jamiet99uk
Day-1 23:38
page 8 / orig
I think ThdFrance and Bozo are likely town.

ThdFrance seemed to genuinely not know "terrorist" was the town flavour, and he remained calm when pressed on it by me.

I don't think scum Bozo would be daft enough to propose a No Lynch.

Xorxes was trying to test my reaction, but I'm not sure what that suggests about his alignment. Townlean?
Wow, this is interesting. I know thd is town, would Jamiet list two towns as likely town or hedge on a partner? I have a feeling one of Bozo or Xorxes is scum.

-Brain and Xorxes interaction is weird. Brain pushed Xorxes, but moved to Bozo when Xorxes get traction. Not sure how to read this, specially because the other voted are Jamiet and DrCJ.
worcej is my top scum suspect based on what appeared to be an attempt to avoid hard claiming town.
Come on, can Bozo be this bad at this game?

-Bozo interaction with Jamiet is interesting, could I be wrong about him?
Jamiet99uk
Day-1 07:00
page 13 / orig
↑brainbomb: "im not sure ive ever strongly townread damo but none of what youre describing sounds compelling. sorry jimmyjam"
I'm not attempting to convince you at this stage, and my vote stays on Xorxes.

However, Brainbomb, what do you make of Damo becoming obsessed with Worcej saying "rather", and why do you think he is voting for me?
-This quote make me think Jamiet could be bussing Xorxes and preparing to jump on Damo. Xorxes pressured Worcej the same way Damo did, just didn´t cast a vote and Jamiet just ignored it.

-Ok, Bozo improved a lot when he engaged Jamiet bullshit on Damo.

-Jamiet trying to set Damo and Xorxes to be the main wagons close to EOD somehow made me less confident at Xorxes being scum.

-ThdFrance vote on Damo is sooo bad, I needed to check my PM if I am really town….
Jamiet99uk
Day-1 00:29
page 17 / orig
I'm liking Ike's logic here.
This was enough to see Jamiet is scum, Ike´s logic is as bad as it can get.
Also, Jamiet pushed Xorxes as an alternative to Damo in the last minutes. Bussing is possible, but in this case it doesn´t make any sense. So, I think Xorxes is most likely town, sigh.
bozotheclown
Night-1 23:27
page 20 / orig
I do not think Jamie would defend worcej like he has if they were both scum, but if worcej is town, I could see Jamie being scum defending worcej.
I am not 100% sure what to make with this quote, but my first reaction is to see Bozo as town for pointing this. Hardly see Mafia bussing his roleblocker at N1.

I really dislike the way Food focused on Damo lynchers but just “forgot” to include Jamiet. Forget, he is the Vig :-(
@bozo, would you mind posting a full read list for me, I'm struggling to put together some things.

With regards to your explanations I can see, to a degree, where you are coming from although I don't think Jamie would jump off a lead wagon when it is that close if he was scum. One vote would have swung it to either No lynch or Xorxes. I don't see a reason for a scum Jamie to change his vote last minute like that.

Personally I am town reading Jamie more now.
My townlean on Nephthys start to vanish. Could he be scum with BB?

Nephthys D2 start is interesting. Pushed cases on Food, Thd and Worcej.
The biggest issue I am having if we assume that worcej is scum is; Why Jamie?

Also, why not just claim cop and call out a guilty on Jamie rather than giving him an out with the vig call which would could cause our other PR to claim....

After thinking this through I am leaning more towards Jamie being scum than worcej.

@Worcej, assuming you are town, can you at least take a more active role and try to help us solve this game...
This post gave a really bad feeling about Nephthys, like he have just understood Jamiet can´t be saved and decided to move on...

After that point there is nothing to really analise, as Jamiet just gave up.

At this point I think Nephthys is scum. The other one is harder to see, it could be DrCJ or maybe Brain.
I have a solid townread on Bozo and a not so solid on Xorxes.

Food, I think you should only listen to Worcej on deciding who your target is. You should not have claimed this early, as Mafia would have to bet if Doc was protecting Worcej or not and now they can kill him safely. But I guess you already understood this.... If you decide to shoot me I will understand, but I think it's a bad choice, not only because I know I am town, but because it will give less info for next day, as thdFrance has done almost nothing on this game. Good luck on choosing your target.

bozotheclown

#850 Post by bozotheclown » Mon Dec 03, 2018 7:00 pm

Nephthys wrote:
Mon Dec 03, 2018 6:41 pm
bozotheclown wrote:

Also, you literally just listed the entire player-base except the TCs as possible scum whilst avoiding giving idea of your own. Please tell me;

You gave a complete list, so I only included your top two most likely scum, since there are only two scum remaining. I think I made my position clear, but I will include myself if that helps:

brainbomb: rdrivera, DrCJG, and bozo
Nephthys: rdrivera, xorxes, and bozo
rdrivera: Nephthys, DrCJG, and brainbomb
bozo: xorxes and brainbomb

bozotheclown

#851 Post by bozotheclown » Mon Dec 03, 2018 7:02 pm

Nephthys wrote:
bozotheclown wrote:

The point of this list was that everyone is OK with shooting rdrivera. How is pointing out facts bad for town?

DrCJG

#852 Post by DrCJG » Mon Dec 03, 2018 7:04 pm

Worcej, you around by chance?

bozotheclown

#853 Post by bozotheclown » Mon Dec 03, 2018 7:05 pm

Nephthys wrote:
bozotheclown wrote:

Just to clarify, the list was meant to be a list of all possibilities, not my scum reads.

yavuzovic

#854 Post by yavuzovic » Mon Dec 03, 2018 7:26 pm

yavuzovic wrote:
Mon Dec 03, 2018 4:59 pm
is the vigilante's bullet used if the mafia NK the same target?
GM NOTE:
I don't think I can say that.
GM NOTE
I'm sorry for late response to your question. Yes, the shot happens and vigilante loses their shot.

yavuzovic

#855 Post by yavuzovic » Mon Dec 03, 2018 7:31 pm

GM NOTE:
By the way, I see bot didn't pick up the replacement command.
rdrivera2005 HAS REPLACED thdfrance

DrCJG

#856 Post by DrCJG » Mon Dec 03, 2018 7:49 pm

DRCJG EON2 Readlist
6 TOWN, 2 SCUM

TOWN
  • DRCJG
  • Worcej – Well done. Given his hardclaim leading to Jamie’s death without a counterclaim… nothing more to say
  • Food – assuming he takes his shot.
TOWNLEAN
  • Brainbomb – Calling out Jamie’s mistake and soft claiming doctor (especially if Food is Vig) looks extremely towny. If he is scum it was a beautiful bus. I tend to believe he is town.
  • Xorxes -
    • Obviously, I didn’t find his D1/N1 to be towny
    • But, I think it unlikely Jamie was bussing Xorxes with his vote at the EOD1… it was completely possible that a couple people could have been present at EOD and felt (as I did) that the lack of Damo’s defense + the lack of movement to save him made the Damo wagon look like a bad choice… in such a small setup with a tracker/cop, I think it would have been too bold of Jamie to move to scum!Xorxes so late.
    • Furthermore, despite still thinking I am scum his reads have evolved. Moreover, he responded to my EON post and since I practically missed all of D2, I would expect town!Xorxes to continue scum reading me… indeed if I was him I would certainly have me in the bottom 4: Bozo, DrCJG, Neph, thd.
SCUMLEAN
  • Bozo -
    • Had Bozo has null, until the last couple hours... His latest arguments about how the last scum wouldn't bus his teammate as a reason to not shoot rdr makes sense... but comes across as incredibly scummy to me... especially when he emphasized that he was the first to list rdr as a top scum.
  • Nephthys
    • D1 I found Neph to have been quite blendy... he didn't take any unpopular opinions... didnt push anyone.. and seemed to flitter between discussions and follow up with polite requests for elaboration
    • Voted Damo to encourage discussion… when in fact he pushed the wagon to 5-1 (granted almost 24hrs before EOD), but doesn’t mention Damo again until 3 mins before EOD to question why Damo wouldn’t defend himself and that he would be willing to move off Damo… reads as trying to prepare for Damo flipping town.
    • D2 Neph makes numerous posts and emphasizes that he no longer townclears me and instead just townleans me... 1) I don't know how he could have had me towncleared unless he is scum; and 2) I am not sure whey he felt the need to emphasize this while not scumreading me or having any arguments against me.
    • He also comes out with extensive analysis of Jamie starting about here:
      Nephthys wrote:
      Sun Dec 02, 2018 8:10 am
      Ultimately concluding that Jamie was scumlean prior to Worcej's claim... but simultaneously decides Worcej should be lynched over Jamie:
      Nephthys wrote:
      Sun Dec 02, 2018 8:40 am
      Assuming there had been no claim and it was down to Jamie vs Worcej as wagons I would prefer to lynch Worcej based on the play we have seen so far.

Worcej has not added much if any new information (pre-claim) or any real attempt to move the game forwards.
      Jamie at least put forward some cases (regardless of integrity)

I think we lose more if we mis-lynch a town Jamie than a town Worcej.
      I think it is easier to tell the false direction from a scum as the game gets smaller.

Overall this would make me think that it would be easier to catch a scum Jamie than a scum Worcej late game.
      This reads as pretty forced to me... what does he mean by "regardless of integrity" and why do we "lose more if we mis-lynch a town Jamie than a town Worcej." As I was quickly reading yesterday, his post felt genuine like he was really unsure if Worcej's claim was true... but in hindsight it looks like an attempt to see if he could save his scummate for a turn.

Furthermore, this post seems very out of character of D1 Neph.
  • thdfrance/Rdr
    • Practically no opinions/positions/arguments.... which is scummy by itself, but also limits our ability to read him.
    • He joined the vote on Worcej at the request of Damo then 2 posts and 24 hours later votes Damo stating he doesn't have any strong feelings but likes the arguments made on Damo and will park his vote there.
    • It’s a scummy way to vote and he followed it by claiming he is going to post full read lists, but doesn’t show up until 7 mins after EOD to say that he isn’t scum and that he doesn’t have a ton to contribute…
    • Still thinking about rdr's opinions, though I am starting to believe more that Bozo/rdr could be the scum team
SCUM

bozotheclown

#857 Post by bozotheclown » Mon Dec 03, 2018 7:57 pm

DrCJG and rdrivera made some good points about Nephthys, I would shoot him over rdrivera, but xorxes would be my first choice.

foodcoats

#858 Post by foodcoats » Mon Dec 03, 2018 7:57 pm

I had a lot of trouble with brainbomb defending xorxes so hard, especially with a lot of arguments I already disliked, and moving on to target CJG. I had GM questions because I thought it was possible that scum!brainbomb and Jaimet contrived a situation where brainbomb "catches" Jaime. Jaime was already a big wagon and brainbomb got to claim the specific error in rules interpretation about a roleblocked Vigilante. Since I already read scum!xorxes, I was worried that it was Jaime, xorx, and brain as scumteam. It's also worth noting that I did a matrix, and xorx strong clears brain, brain strong clears xorx, and they focus on the same other set of players in their analysis.

But... I focused on trying to be disciplined about not tunneling xorxes. I read and read and read and this to me does not feel like something scum!Jamie ever says to scum!xorxes. There were a few other posts I analyzed that also made me feel better about xorxes, but this is a lynchpin in me clearing xorxes for now:
xorxes wrote:
Sat Dec 01, 2018 8:09 pm
Jamiet99uk wrote:
Sat Dec 01, 2018 8:07 pm
xorxes wrote:
Sat Dec 01, 2018 8:01 pm
Why am I a wagon again?
Because.... people think you're scum?
Yes, but why do you think that?
I have a very strong belief that CJG and bozo are town. I've had this read through essentially every bozo post the entire game, so bozo is either incredibly good, or I am incredibly bad, or bozo is town. Sadly, it is most likely that I am just bad. Nonetheless:

This from CJG seems very towny, as it is an attempt to have multiple points of reference, especially as there has been work done (e.g. by bozo, who I strongly read town) to identify if worcej is scum. I infer that CJG really wants info on who will vote worcej and wants to see more than a damo wagon so that he or she can make further inferences later:
DrCJG wrote:
Thu Nov 29, 2018 3:23 pm
Not interested in lynching today: Jamie, Bozo, Brain, food;
Willing to lynch today: Worcej, thdfrance, Nephy, Damo, Ike, Xorxes

I don't have a strong scum read, but I would like to see two significant wagons at this point. ##VOTE Worcej

Side note: I have a call starting 1 hour before EOD... I hope it doesn't take an hour, but it will certainly take more than 30 mins.
Also, CJG's post here sounds sad, like I would expect town!CJG to be at my major screwup and screwing over of worcej:
DrCJG wrote:
Mon Dec 03, 2018 1:28 pm
foodcoats wrote:

*snipped*
I think we were better off with you not revealing until EON at which point you could just name a target because I think Jamie really believed BB to be doctor and the remaining scum team may have fallen for the same rouse and given Worcej another night.

That said, aim true.

My suggestion is rdr/thdFrance or Nephy.

I have xorxes as a townlean at this point, he would not be my suggestion.
I also still (ugh) believe brainbomb is town, and so I am lending merit to brainbomb clearing xorxes (ugh). I also believe rdrivera/thdfrance is town. It's more gut than anything but I don't get an "agenda" vibe from thdfrance/rdrivera. I'm not sure what the correct opinion is, but I am going into this thinking that scum are more likely to lean on specifics. (This is what drove me to target xorxes for so long.)

My second bet was Nephthys. The argument is short: Nephthys's analyses of thdfrance/rdrivera and worcej slag a lot harder than Nephthys's reads of Jaime. Nephthys did a big analysis of Jaime that I felt was really softballed. Nephthys has been somewhat lurky and then dropped big punches. I think Nephthys plays somewhat like I do and I would be likely to play the way Nephthys is, if I were scum. This feels like Nephthys is driving an agenda.

Let me apologize again for screwing over our Tracker, worcej. I will do better next time.

My final reads are:
town: CJG, bozo, worcej
neutral: rdrivera, xorxes)
scum: Nephthys, brainbomb

And I think brainbomb might be the final scum, and is hard-clearing xorxes in case I still shot them.

Neph if you're town I'm sorry. :(

yavuzovic

#859 Post by yavuzovic » Mon Dec 03, 2018 8:00 pm

Night has ended
Please hold

yavuzovic

#860 Post by yavuzovic » Mon Dec 03, 2018 8:07 pm

Suddenly two gun shots were heard! Everyone gathered under the biggest tent. Here was where the partisans eat, but today was not the best day to eat with appetite. There was a man lying on the ground - the gunshot left him unrecognisable but this was his gun. Nobody knew if it was still filled or not but he was certainly died.

foodcoats has died. He was Violent Vinny the VIGILANTE

Then they realised another man, lying and shot.
Nephthys has died. He was Suave Steve the MAFIA GOON

Yavuzquigs gathered his men,
"Klug wants to see a special ops unit in his hands. Go and find the last one for me, NOW!"

Day 3 has started. You may now post.