Mafia XL - A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Forum

If you have a game you want to play on the forum, you can do so here.
Forum rules
This is an area for forum games. Please note that to support mafia games players cannot edit their own posts in this forum. Off Topic threads will be relocated or deleted. Issues taking place in forum games should be dealt with by respective game GMs and escalated to the moderators only if absolutely necessary.
bo_sox48
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Mafia XL - A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Forum

#2781 Post by bo_sox48 » Mon Nov 05, 2018 8:57 pm

DrCJG wrote:
Mon Nov 05, 2018 8:54 pm
bo_sox48 wrote:
Mon Nov 05, 2018 8:46 pm
DrCJG wrote:
Mon Nov 05, 2018 7:49 pm

I am confident flash...

@Ghug
@Durga
@Bozo
@Worcej
@Bo

If you don't believe me then vote me... but don't let this become a last minute shuffle.
Why not? Last minute shuffles are fun. We're down to the wire as is.
Come now... we still have over an hour... everyone can claim i waited too long to come out, but we have had plenty of time.

A last minute obvious save is useful, hell if you can take down 2 of them for me then great... I think it unlikely I survive the night... but a Townie sitting off wagon is only going to add to the confusion at EoN... forcing scum to make the move if they want to make a save is the better call.
You think it's unlikely you survive the night, but you know for a fact that the doctor is still hidden?

ghug
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

#2782 Post by ghug » Mon Nov 05, 2018 8:58 pm

Why the fuck do neither of you want to share your reads?

Foxcastle

#2783 Post by Foxcastle » Mon Nov 05, 2018 9:03 pm

VOTE COUNT

DemonRHK (6) — DrCJG, flash2015, Squigs44, rdrivera2005, bozotheclown, damo666
DrCJG (3) — ND, DemonRHK, ghug
flash2015 (1) — Durga
damo666 (1) — worcej
ghug (1) — bo_sox48

DemonRHK is set to be lynched.

57 minutes remain in Day 5.

Squigs44
Developer
Developer

#2784 Post by Squigs44 » Mon Nov 05, 2018 9:03 pm

ghug wrote:
Mon Nov 05, 2018 8:58 pm
Dr knows it's not necessary, Demon doesn't want to incriminate you with his fake reads?

DrCJG

#2785 Post by DrCJG » Mon Nov 05, 2018 9:03 pm

DemonRHK wrote:
Mon Nov 05, 2018 8:56 pm
@bo: I was quoting Squiggs no DrC bud. Squiggs is tossing this harder than a Green Bay running back on special teams.

@DrC: I’ve been off on most of my reads. Being a PR doesn’t make me this omnipotent entity that knows the scum by virtue. If I get NKd, I flip observer, and town gets to have a meaningful conversation about the earlier days instead of tunneling a PRs EoN readjust like we did to Yavu on xorx’s list. If I live, I can lay out what I know.
Well I will continue to beat this dead horse...
  • So you decided there was a chance (though in your opinion low) that you would die N4
  • You then decide not to reveal because if you die... town can just reread with the knowledge that you are observer... after all you aren't omnipotent and don't know anything useful.
  • You Live!
  • So now you decide... well even though I don't know anything and nothing has changed... I will identify myself and provide my observations...

DemonRHK
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

#2786 Post by DemonRHK » Mon Nov 05, 2018 9:05 pm

ghug wrote:
Mon Nov 05, 2018 8:58 pm
Scum:
DrC
Flash

Likely scum:
Ghug
Rdr
Bo

Null:
Damo
Bozo

Townreads:
Durga
ND
Worc

Conf town:
Squiggs

flash2015
Gold Donator
Gold Donator

#2787 Post by flash2015 » Mon Nov 05, 2018 9:05 pm

What I don't understand here is - what scum motivation did DemonRHK actually have for claiming his role today? If he is scum and he didn't claim his role, there would have been no chance of a CC as both the doctor and observer are still out there.

Demon - are you be absolutely sure you shared with us the right results from your observations? Can you double-check? Double-check with the GM?

DemonRHK
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

#2788 Post by DemonRHK » Mon Nov 05, 2018 9:06 pm

DrCJG wrote:
Mon Nov 05, 2018 9:03 pm
DemonRHK wrote:
@bo: I was quoting Squiggs no DrC bud. Squiggs is tossing this harder than a Green Bay running back on special teams.

@DrC: I’ve been off on most of my reads. Being a PR doesn’t make me this omnipotent entity that knows the scum by virtue. If I get NKd, I flip observer, and town gets to have a meaningful conversation about the earlier days instead of tunneling a PRs EoN readjust like we did to Yavu on xorx’s list. If I live, I can lay out what I know.
  • So you decided there was a chance (though in your opinion low) that you would die N4
  • You then decide not to reveal because if you die... town can just reread with the knowledge that you are observer... after all you aren't omnipotent and don't know anything useful.
  • You Live!
  • So now you decide... well even though I don't know anything and nothing has changed... I will identify myself and provide my observations...
What are you trying to say? I’ve said this twice now, and provided the reasoning on each. You’re just saying the same things I’ve already said in hopes that people skim and get sick of reading and side with you now so close to EoD

flash2015
Gold Donator
Gold Donator

#2789 Post by flash2015 » Mon Nov 05, 2018 9:07 pm

Someone please tell me if I am missing something.

ghug
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

#2790 Post by ghug » Mon Nov 05, 2018 9:07 pm

flash2015 wrote:
Mon Nov 05, 2018 9:05 pm
What I don't understand here is - what scum motivation did DemonRHK actually have for claiming his role today? If he is scum and he didn't claim his role, there would have been no chance of a CC as both the doctor and observer are still out there.

Demon - are you be absolutely sure you shared with us the right results from your observations? Can you double-check? Double-check with the GM?
I would have loudly advocated for his lynch without a specific claim, and I hope I wouldn't have been alone, so there's that.

DemonRHK
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

#2791 Post by DemonRHK » Mon Nov 05, 2018 9:08 pm

flash2015 wrote:
Mon Nov 05, 2018 9:05 pm

I double checked them at start of day but I’ll follow up with bb and fox real quick with a PM.

flash2015
Gold Donator
Gold Donator

#2792 Post by flash2015 » Mon Nov 05, 2018 9:09 pm

DrCJG wrote:
Mon Nov 05, 2018 9:03 pm
DemonRHK wrote:

• You Live!
If he is scum, why was it in scum's interest for him to reveal? Again he couldn't be CC if he just claimed PR.

DrCJG

#2793 Post by DrCJG » Mon Nov 05, 2018 9:10 pm

bo_sox48 wrote:
Mon Nov 05, 2018 8:57 pm
DrCJG wrote:
bo_sox48 wrote:
Mon Nov 05, 2018 8:46 pm

Why not? Last minute shuffles are fun. We're down to the wire as is.
Come now... we still have over an hour... everyone can claim i waited too long to come out, but we have had plenty of time.

A last minute obvious save is useful, hell if you can take down 2 of them for me then great... I think it unlikely I survive the night... but a Townie sitting off wagon is only going to add to the confusion at EoN... forcing scum to make the move if they want to make a save is the better call.
You think it's unlikely you survive the night, but you know for a fact that the doctor is still hidden?
Oh Bo... what do you want me to say... I know for a fact that RHK is scum... I know for a fact that I am a town PR and that the other town PR hasn't revealed...

I didn't receive the box last night so maybe it will fall into friendly hands... I may have been healed last night, but I wouldn't say either way. Even if I could get the heal or the box... I think the driver still has some charges... it would take a bold scum team not to take a swing at me tonight when I think it would be safe to call me a town cleared PR... (admittedly I look forward to the crazy conspiracy theory that both Demon and I are scum and this was an elaborate bus attempt to out town PRs).

flash2015
Gold Donator
Gold Donator

#2794 Post by flash2015 » Mon Nov 05, 2018 9:12 pm

DrCJG wrote:
Mon Nov 05, 2018 9:10 pm
bo_sox48 wrote:
DrCJG wrote:

Oh Bo... what do you want me to say... I know for a fact that RHK is scum... I know for a fact that I am a town PR and that the other town PR hasn't revealed...

I didn't receive the box last night so maybe it will fall into friendly hands... I may have been healed last night, but I wouldn't say either way. Even if I could get the heal or the box... I think the driver still has some charges... it would take a bold scum team not to take a swing at me tonight when I think it would be safe to call me a town cleared PR... (admittedly I look forward to the crazy conspiracy theory that both Demon and I are scum and this was an elaborate bus attempt to out town PRs).
Could you be wrong? Is there any chance that you could have been given bad information due to the driver?

DemonRHK
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

#2795 Post by DemonRHK » Mon Nov 05, 2018 9:13 pm

Jesus Christ, if this scum play of ‘I have proof but you can’t see it’ works I’m going to rip every one of you a new asshole post game.

ghug
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

#2796 Post by ghug » Mon Nov 05, 2018 9:13 pm

DrCJG wrote:
bo_sox48 wrote:
DrCJG wrote:

How would you know if you'd been "healed" last night?

damo666

#2797 Post by damo666 » Mon Nov 05, 2018 9:15 pm

Squigs - on for 2 minutes. No time to read. Are you sure?

bo_sox48
Site Admin
Site Admin

#2798 Post by bo_sox48 » Mon Nov 05, 2018 9:15 pm

DrCJG wrote:
bo_sox48 wrote:
DrCJG wrote:

This is just a really sad post, like you're somewhere halfway between cocky and bullshitting.

How do you know RHK is scum? Are you counterclaiming him? Do you have a claim that goes against his claim?

Why wouldn't you say if you were "healed" last night, as if we can't figure out for ourselves that you weren't the mafia's target? How would you know you were "healed" if you weren't attacked?

Why do you think the driver still has some charges?

Why do you think the scumteam is going to give a flying fuck about your pathetic existence in this game if every stupid word you post is vague as shit and fucking useless?

flash2015
Gold Donator
Gold Donator

#2799 Post by flash2015 » Mon Nov 05, 2018 9:15 pm

DemonRHK wrote:
Mon Nov 05, 2018 9:13 pm
Jesus Christ, if this scum play of ‘I have proof but you can’t see it’ works I’m going to rip every one of you a new asshole post game.
But if we are wrong and he is scum, we will get him tomorrow. It still isn't effectively lylo today even if scum got the other gun from the box (i.e. mislynch today, NK plus gun use tomorrow still makes us 5-4).

bo_sox48
Site Admin
Site Admin

#2800 Post by bo_sox48 » Mon Nov 05, 2018 9:16 pm

I don't care what Squigs thinks is best, Dr. If you can't answer those questions straight, honestly, and with a little bit of logic, you've got my vote.